PDA

View Full Version : Photo opp. who's interested ?

gixxermike
04-24-2007, 11:16 PM
We are having a HUGE (hopefully lol ) bike night at Hooters tomorrow night ..We have had a turn out of about 100 bikes on a weekly basis but this week we got the entire parking lot shut down to bikes only ..

Show your helmet and get 10% off your Hooters food and i will be doing some free give aways as well ..So i fyou have or know someone with a bike bring it out :goodjob:

Now , i dont have any photographers coming up their yet but now is a good time if one of you want to step up an dcome take some pics ..We are trying to do a bike of the month every month..We will then take their picture and hang it on the wall in a nice frame ..So , if your interested hit me up ..Or feel free to come out to Hooters and take all the pics you want ..Just be sure to give me a card or something where i can send people to purchase or download a copy of their bike pics

DUBSf22c
04-24-2007, 11:19 PM
i have someone who is trying to get off his feet more in photography and he might like to take this opportunity

VooDooXII
04-25-2007, 02:03 AM
Haha, I have a helmet and no bike...nice.

sleepys4
04-25-2007, 02:44 AM
Hooters location?

changaroo
04-25-2007, 02:51 AM
Hooters location?

x2

A.P. Photography
04-25-2007, 09:34 AM
Location helps a lot. Depending on where this is might come out and shoot the event.

gixxermike
04-25-2007, 04:11 PM
My bad guys i thought i posted the flyer on here ..

It is the New Hooters of Lawrenceville ..

860 Duluth Hwy
Lawrenceville Ga 30043
770-513-7260

Right off HWY 316 !! Take 316 to the Duluth / Lawrenceville exit and you cant miss it ...

Thanks for your interest ..We are working on lots of cool stuff and making this bigger abd bigger every month :goodjob:

A.P. Photography
04-25-2007, 04:41 PM
Too far for me to drive but would be food for a beginner looking to get their feet wet. Good luck.

gixxermike
04-26-2007, 09:15 AM
Well , we had the Hooters Photographer up their but getting the pics from him are such a pain in the ass ..I took some with my POS Digital ..Old Kodack Easy share ..

heres a few pics

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117276

Mike Lowrey
04-26-2007, 09:28 AM
Well , we had the Hooters Photographer up their but getting the pics from him are such a pain in the ass ..I took some with my POS Digital ..Old Kodack Easy share ..

heres a few pics

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117276

Just saw the thread. I live right around the corner from there. I could come out to the next one. Drop me a reminder!

Jaimecbr900
04-26-2007, 09:29 AM
I'll do it for you next time. Hit me up on PM and let me know the details.

L'ville is my old stomping grounds. I know exactly where that place is. Me and my boy went to eat at a place right across the street from there, right next to the movies. There's some hotties in there too.... :yes:

Jaimecbr900
04-26-2007, 09:31 AM
Just saw the thread. I live right around the corner from there. I could come out to the next one. Drop me a reminder!

Shut up Rich.....didn't you see the fine print???? NO ORANGE LOTUS DRIVING PEOPLE ALLOWED.......that rules you out, don't it???? :D :D :D :D ;) JP.

We can tag team it if you want...... ;)

Mike Lowrey
04-26-2007, 09:34 AM
Shut up Rich.....didn't you see the fine print???? NO ORANGE LOTUS DRIVING PEOPLE ALLOWED.......that rules you out, don't it???? :D :D :D :D ;) JP.

D'oh!

We can tag team it if you want...... ;)

Jaime, you cool and everything....but, I don't swing that way.... :lmfao: j/k

Sounds good. :goodjob: