PDA

View Full Version : never really said hi

Tuner_13BFC
04-24-2007, 08:10 PM
hey IA i have been signed up for a while but never really posted much or said hello so here it goes HEY lol but for real i like this site and the fact that it is kinda local but yeah i drive a pos looking RX7 that has one sole purpose in it's almost 20 year life span is the destruction of rubber lol but yeah i love drifting an can be seen in any empty parking lot driving sideways.:goodjob:

jmmx258
04-24-2007, 08:26 PM
hey IA i have been signed up for a while but never really posted much or said hello so here it goes HEY lol but for real i like this site and the fact that it is kinda local but yeah i drive a pos looking RX7 that has one sole purpose in it's almost 20 year life span is the destruction of rubber lol but yeah i love drifting an can be seen in any empty parking lot driving sideways.:gay::gay:

Find somewhere to do it legally. As in, you can afford tires, you can afford to go to an event. Whether or not u'd get ur ass kicked or not

I've several times driven sideways in an empty parking lot....However that was across the back seat.

Frög
04-24-2007, 08:39 PM
Find somewhere to do it legally. As in, you can afford tires, you can afford to go to an event. Whether or not u'd get ur ass kicked or not

I've several times driven sideways in an empty parking lot....However that was across the back seat.

lol

jmmx258
04-24-2007, 08:43 PM
lol
Its true. Although I've found crowded parking lots to be far better. If your careful and don't rock the car, people and police can drive by you all night and not even know whats going on.

Used car lots FTW. Esp old shitty assed run down looking lots lol

Doppelgänger
04-25-2007, 08:03 AM
im sure that flies really well in snellville...... those assholes will take you down if you look at them wrong.

ejjarrett
04-25-2007, 10:21 AM
what r u talkin bout

Tuner_13BFC
04-28-2007, 05:10 PM
the art of drifting in a empty parking lot is to

1. do it between 12:00AM and 4:00AM

2. make sure you can't be seen for the street unless ya tryin to show off (like at the parking lot arcoss form the petco lot on PH :D damn last nite was fun)

3. DON"T STAY THERE SPEND NO LONGER THAN 10 MINS

of and i can't afford tires i work at a tire place so when a car comes in with my size or close to it i can go drifting all i pay to do is pep my car for the abuse it is a nice little deal huh l:D

B16a2 Civic
04-28-2007, 05:18 PM
You should have stayed quiet and never posted

_Christian_
04-29-2007, 09:36 AM
Its true. Although I've found crowded parking lots to be far better. If your careful and don't rock the car, people and police can drive by you all night and not even know whats going on.

Used car lots FTW. Esp old shitty assed run down looking lots lol
ive made the mistake of getting busted by cops for fucking in a parking lot. wasnt a good situation considering they had to call my girlfriends parents to come pick her up. needless to say we arent together anymore. we were like the only car in the lot. thats where we fucked up. crowded lots are much better. as long as ur car doesnt look out of place, ppl will never suspect anything:idb:

Benefit
04-29-2007, 10:21 AM

2. make sure you can't be seen for the street unless ya tryin to show off (like at the parking lot arcoss form the petco lot on PH :D damn last nite was fun)

of and i can't afford tires i work at a tire place so when a car comes in with my size or close to it i can go drifting all i pay to do is pep my car for the abuse it is a nice little deal huh l:D

wow

mxglory258
04-29-2007, 10:56 AM
Tuner_13BFC][/b]

Umm..Thanks for proving my point even more.

I hope you hit a curb smash yourwheel, trash an axle bearing, drive your axle into your rear end, smash those gears, and rip the yolk off of the drive shaft :) - Jmmx258 :) douche bag

Echonova
04-29-2007, 11:18 AM
Drifting isn't a sport anymore, it's a disease. Every F'ing kid with a RWD car (and half with FWD) think they're a "drifter". Do us all a favor and leave your open diff, peg-leg car at home. Just jack-off to Initial D and pretend your Tak from the comfort of your own home, not where normal people are out and about.

mxglory258
04-29-2007, 11:21 AM
Drifting isn't a sport anymore, it's a disease. Every F'ing kid with a RWD car (and half with FWD) think they're a "drifter". Do us all a favor and leave your open diff, peg-leg car at home. Just jack-off to Initial D and pretend your Tach from the comfort of your own home, not where normal people are out and about.
Yeah I feel ya. I was out with the yugo the other day. Flyin across a couple of parking lots and shit. Man I had some crazy drifts goin on too!! 90mph around the corner of the stores and stuff. My tires was smokkkkkkkkkkkin lol

Yeah i'm bored

Echonova
04-29-2007, 11:26 AM
Yugo = YDM hotness that no one else has. Nyett Biiiiitches!!!!!!

mxglory258
04-29-2007, 11:31 AM
Yugo = YDM hotness that no one else has. Nyett Biiiiitches!!!!!!
Lol my grandpa's friend used to have a yugo! Actually 3. One of them was actually featured on Jay Leno! haha

They were some pretty neat cars I must say. I was only 13 at the time and he let me drive it once. Kinda fun. But I loves my honda's!

Echonova
04-29-2007, 11:38 AM
After seeing your Honda, love is the only explaination. Love is blind. Bwhahahahahaha

mxglory258
04-29-2007, 11:40 AM
After seeing your Honda, love is the only explaination. Love is blind. Bwhahahahahaha
Grr!! lol I hate you..btw I dont think i'm going to make sidelines wed. Not sure yet. Dropped a trans outta a truck on my foot. So, i'll have to pick tha tup from ya another time, if i don't. I'll let you know ahead of time tho!

Echonova
04-29-2007, 11:44 AM
I might not make Sidelines either, Too soon to say. But it's no problem, I've had it this long, it's not going anywhere. I'll just throw it in the Sexlvia for when ever.

mxglory258
04-29-2007, 11:47 AM
I might not make Sidelines either, Too soon to say. But it's no problem, I've had it this long, it's not going anywhere. I'll just throw it in the Sexlvia for when ever.
Lol alright man!! Cars not going n/e where right now either. Got that new stock bumper, the bitch broke putting it on!!

So I gotta get a new one already. Luckily its s 30 day warranty

Echonova
04-29-2007, 12:10 PM
Lol alright man!! Cars not going n/e where right now either. Got that new stock bumper, the bitch broke putting it on!!

So I gotta get a new one already. Luckily its s 30 day warranty

How does that happen? Just putting the bumper on, minding your on buiness and SNAP!! the bumper just decides to break?

mxglory258
04-29-2007, 12:14 PM
Pretty much. I was holding it in place with one hand, putting a bolt with the other. Got the bolt in, let the bumper go and it ripped the bolt hole out

Echonova
04-29-2007, 12:18 PM
Pretty much. I was holding it in place with one hand, putting a bolt with the other. Got the bolt in, let the bumper go and it ripped the bolt hole out

I know what your saying. I ripped my wife's bolt hole out last night too... Errrr, maybe we're talking about two different things.......gotta go.

mxglory258
04-29-2007, 12:19 PM
I know what your saying. I ripped my wife's bolt hole out last night too... Errrr, maybe we're talking about two different things.......gotta go.
Yeah lol but your the one who married her, you can't just pick up a new butthole haha

Echonova
04-29-2007, 12:22 PM
It's merely a flesh wound, it will heal in time.

mxglory258
04-29-2007, 12:24 PM
It's merely a flesh wound, it will heal in time.
You think thats what they told who was it? LIl bow wow when he got anal raped? Lol

Echonova
04-29-2007, 12:27 PM
Of course, it might not be true. But whatever will make them feel better. My wife's farts will sound like this the rest of her life (_____ )

mxglory258
04-29-2007, 12:36 PM
Of course, it might not be true. But whatever will make them feel better. My wife's farts will sound like this the rest of her life (_____ )
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'd rep ya if I could...But I can't lol

Echonova
04-29-2007, 12:40 PM
It's a shame such epic posts are going on, in such a lame ass thread.

mxglory258
04-29-2007, 12:54 PM
It's a shame such epic posts are going on, in such a lame ass thread.
I think we've turned this thread around! lol

Echonova
04-29-2007, 01:00 PM
Yeah, like that was hard. It was going straight in the pooper..........BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahaha haha....hahahaha....hahaha..............haha...... ..ha.

Tuner_13BFC
04-29-2007, 01:23 PM
[/i]

Umm..Thanks for proving my point even more.

I hope you hit a curb smash yourwheel, trash an axle bearing, drive your axle into your rear end, smash those gears, and rip the yolk off of the drive shaft :) - Jmmx258 :) douche bag

wow harsh

Echonova
04-29-2007, 01:37 PM
Not really, at least their was no physical harm wished upon you.

Echonova
04-29-2007, 01:42 PM
This is how it works. Noob says "Hi, I'm a drifter"--Noob gets flamed-- if Noob can take it, Noob can flame other noob later after he is no longer Noob status. You are a Noob--you are not a drifter. Any one can pull a fucking E-brake in a empty parking lot. Welcome to IA.

Echonova
04-29-2007, 02:19 PM
Holy shit!!! After re-reading my posts. I've decided I'm funny as hail!!!!

mxglory258
04-29-2007, 02:23 PM
Holy shit!!! After re-reading my posts. I've decided I'm funny as hail!!!!
You caught that eh? lol I've got countless laughs out of your posts! lol

mxglory258
04-29-2007, 02:25 PM
wow harsh

Welcome to IA :) :cheers: Don't worry. I'm not rly a noob ne more :)

Eventually you'll catch on. As did I. I don't care who you are and what kind of racing/drifting you do. If you can't take it to a track, then your not a racer, and your not a drifter. There is infact a word for that..ummmmm...fuck...Ricer!

Echonova
04-29-2007, 02:26 PM
That's what I do. Go from town to town. Do good deeds, and move on. Before I get too close.

mxglory258
04-29-2007, 02:27 PM
That's what I do. Go from town to town. Do good deeds, and move on. Before I get too close.

Good call haha nice meetin ya maybe i'll see you around hahahaha :cheers::cheers:

Ahhh Shit i just got back from Waho and i'm still hungry :(:(:(

Echonova
04-29-2007, 02:30 PM
Waho? AND still hungry? That's on you brother.

mxglory258
04-29-2007, 02:31 PM
Waho? AND still hungry? That's on you brother.
Steak and eggs looked so filling on the menu!!! Not enough FTL! lol. Now I wish I would've gotten the texas cheese steak! lol

Echonova
04-29-2007, 02:31 PM
BTW: I am WAHO royalty if you didn't know. You need something you come to me... I have 10 lbs of WAHO coffee beans in my deep freeze right now...

Echonova
04-29-2007, 02:34 PM
Boneless, skinless chicken breast FTW!!!!!

Edit: Damnit... I've got 36 posts to get 8 rep points so I can have 4 bars before I hit 1,000 posts... It's gonna be close.

mxglory258
04-29-2007, 02:35 PM
BTW: I am WAHO royalty if you didn't know. You need something you come to me... I have 10 lbs of WAHO coffee beans in my deep freeze right now...
I'm not to hot on coffee lol. Not in this damned heat that is! It was a spur of the moment thing lol. Was up til about 5 am went to sleep got woken up at 7 to make sure the lawnmower ran? lol. Went back to sleep, up at 11:30 did a couple of things then went for "breakfast" lol

Echonova
04-29-2007, 02:36 PM
MMMMMmmmmm. Scrammbled eggs w/ cheese

mxglory258
04-29-2007, 02:37 PM
MMMMMmmmmm. Scrammbled eggs w/ cheese
Yep thats how I had my eggs! lol. Ahh shit I want some pizza or something, maybe ice cream.

mxglory258
04-29-2007, 02:38 PM
From ricin driftin, to food. Deffinetely a complete 180 for this thread! lol

OneSlow5pt0
04-29-2007, 03:11 PM
lol,damn...see what happens when u give dumbasses RX-7s..i wonder if my RX-7 i sold is being drifted in a wal-mart parking lot right now

Tuner_13BFC
04-29-2007, 03:55 PM
ok thanks i don't want to be seen as a ricer or nothing like that but you know what they say practice makes perfect but glad to be on here

mxglory258
04-29-2007, 03:58 PM
ok thanks i don't want to be seen as a ricer or nothing like that but you know what they say practice makes perfect but glad to be on here
Spend the money enter an event and practice. Or keep going to your parking lots, hit a randomly parked car and pay more. Knock down a light pole, pay even more, hell hit the building while your at it, pay even MORE. Get the picture?

Who cares if you get your ass handed to you. Alteast you'll be going about learning in a better direction. Infact I bet some places actually hold practice sessions. I'm not a drifter at all. So I wouldn't know but I'm sure there are people on here who could clarify

Tuner_13BFC
04-29-2007, 04:39 PM
Spend the money enter an event and practice. Or keep going to your parking lots, hit a randomly parked car and pay more. Knock down a light pole, pay even more, hell hit the building while your at it, pay even MORE. Get the picture?

Who cares if you get your ass handed to you. Alteast you'll be going about learning in a better direction. Infact I bet some places actually hold practice sessions. I'm not a drifter at all. So I wouldn't know but I'm sure there are people on here who could clarify

ok i see ya point and i have been looking for sum drift events but have not really seen that many i could make it to i am still kinda mad i missed the tuner field drift event an i thin it was another team drift event a while ago i would of loved to go to