PDA

View Full Version : i'm trying to start a meet

Tree
04-24-2007, 07:20 PM
:piss: i'm trying to start a meet, its open to all cars. i want to have it at the old K-Mart in stockbirge, GA 30281. if you down give me some bump and pm me for questions, i also want to get some drifting to go with it. i'm trying to get out and see the best looking jdm,usdm, drift, and awd car are out there, please feel free to leave question and comments.:burnout:

scionara
05-01-2007, 10:13 PM
:piss: i'm trying to start a meet, its open to all cars. i want to have it at the old K-Mart in stockbirge, GA 30281. if you down give me some bump and pm me for questions, i also want to get some drifting to go with it. i'm trying to get out and see the best looking jdm,usdm, drift, and awd car are out there, please feel free to leave question and comments.:burnout:

Hate to tell u this man but after the old k-mart got busted big nobodys been back out there and i dont think anyone plans on going back. :police:

00CelicaGT
05-01-2007, 10:23 PM
^^^ wat he said. and u kinda sound like a cop, if i were u i would delete this thread so u dont get flamed and neg reped by everyone on here.