PDA

View Full Version : If you hate horses...

DaX
04-24-2007, 03:42 PM
...then this is the blog for you:

Elbow
04-24-2007, 04:03 PM
WTF lol

SpoonMan
04-24-2007, 05:26 PM
horses are some of the most beautiful animals in the world...y the fuck are they doing that....wow!
hell, i know people that would actually hunt them down and kill them for doing that...i mean damn the guy even owns a helicopter, it wouldnt even be that hard for him.

Bruce Leroy
04-24-2007, 05:41 PM
i fuckin HATE horses :lmfao:

Jecht
04-24-2007, 06:06 PM
Well that was completely random.

VooDooXII
04-24-2007, 06:38 PM
http://www.pigeon-life.net/

^That's a pigeon lover's forum. Two of my friends joined and went on and on about the mass amounts of pigeons they killed with M80's, 12 gauges, and WD40.

They were banned within an hour...it was pretty funny.

jmmx258
04-24-2007, 06:53 PM
Well that was completely random.
And pretty fuckin stupid to boot. I used to not like them, only b/c I was scared of them. Then I dated a girl who had horses. Ever gone horseback riding?

One of the most serene things you can do really. It's very peaceful. Horses by far are amazing creatures. Only a complete fuck bag would make that page. God help me if I ever met this guy face to face I would brand a horse shoe print all around his fucking face.

VooDooXII
04-24-2007, 06:59 PM
Horseback is nice...Camelback isn't bad either...except mounting and dismounting is pretty painful. Camels need to drop to the ground because their legs are so long....ouch.

Jecht
04-24-2007, 07:06 PM
And pretty fuckin stupid to boot. I used to not like them, only b/c I was scared of them. Then I dated a girl who had horses. Ever gone horseback riding?

One of the most serene things you can do really. It's very peaceful. Horses by far are amazing creatures. Only a complete fuck bag would make that page. God help me if I ever met this guy face to face I would brand a horse shoe print all around his fucking face.

Yes, I've been horseback riding before. My family used to own several horses; we have a full barn and riding ring in part of my backyard. When the horses died, my parents just didn't want to spend the money on more.

speedminded
04-24-2007, 07:19 PM
I hate horses. Yes they are beautiful, a healthy horse is a work of art: muscle tone, build, etc...but you can get that same look from a statue in a field. How about horse manequins for your yard? They are guaranteed not to turn on you, bite you, kick you, or tear up all your grass since grazing is not in their vocabulary...they have no concept of grazing except eat the grass down to the dirt then move on. Since the invention of the tractor there has been no useful purpose of a horse. You need something to carry bags for you on a trail? Get a donkey or mule, they are far more intelligent and don't REQUIRE someone to tell them where to go to keep from walking straight off a cliff.

1991 census: 220 deaths per year and over 71,000 injuries...from horses...per year.

Frög
04-24-2007, 07:31 PM
i used to horseback.. used to own a horse.. horses are alright.. i also ate horse steak once.. yummy..

and yes im serious..

Mr_Mischif
04-24-2007, 07:39 PM
I've been horseback riding, and while they smell horrible, I like them. Except this one motherfucker hank who tried to kill me. I wanted to turn him into glue then.

uproot
04-24-2007, 07:43 PM
lol. what the hell.

SixSquared
04-24-2007, 07:51 PM
totally random...

I happen to love horses... used to ride competitively.

And for those of you who hate horses.... y'all are dumb... everyone knows all the hot chicks with daddy's money are the ones at the barn. ;)

jmmx258
04-24-2007, 08:14 PM
Yes, I've been horseback riding before. My family used to own several horses; we have a full barn and riding ring in part of my backyard. When the horses died, my parents just didn't want to spend the money on more.
Srry man lol I wasn't meaning to direct that at you lol. I didn't realize I did until I just read it.

speedminded
04-24-2007, 08:19 PM
totally random...

I happen to love horses... used to ride competitively.

And for those of you who hate horses.... y'all are dumb... everyone knows all the hot chicks with daddy's money are the ones at the barn. ;)although that is true, i still didn't have to like horses...hell, i didn't even have to pretend to like horses to get those daddy's girls ;)

jmmx258
04-24-2007, 08:21 PM
although that is true, i still didn't have to like horses...hell, i didn't even have to pretend to like horses to get those daddy's girls ;)
Girl I was with, actually knew I hated horses at the time. At the time however, was close to the height of my MX Career. It was the same season I won 34 of 36 races entered, running 2 classes at each event lol....so more so winning 68 of 72 classes.

speedminded
04-24-2007, 09:07 PM
Girl I was with, actually knew I hated horses at the time. At the time however, was close to the height of my MX Career. It was the same season I won 34 of 36 races entered, running 2 classes at each event lol....so more so winning 68 of 72 classes.I was with a hunter/jumper/dressage rider for 5 years...4 years too long but that's a whole differant story :tongue:

But you know what, i can't stand horses yet will still spend a night suturing up there DUMBasses because they won't stay out of shit...always gotta find something to get into to either screw up or screw themselves up. Damn horse hair killed my razor too. argh.

Before:
http://www.speedminded.com/images/horses/dsc01650_sm.jpg

After:
http://www.speedminded.com/images/horses/dsc01669_sm.jpg