PDA

View Full Version : The "Unofficial" EF Meet Thread

bigdare23
04-24-2007, 02:43 PM
It's that time of the year where we get all the EF's together and take over Atlanta once again! The last time we hand a "Real" meet was last Fall so since it been damn near 5 months.......................... it's time again. Yeah we did have a mini-me but all we did was sit our asses down and feed our faces. FUCK THAT SHIT!!! WE NEED TO RIDE!!! So this meet we're going to ride out like we did the last meet (if you wasnt there we went from downtown to west of Atlanta and ended up Northern Atlanta).

SO THIS IS THE SUGGESTION THREAD for the THE "Official" EF Meet Thread.

These are a few of my ideas:

-Breakfast at Ihop/Waffee House (morning or night)
-Dyno Day/BBQ (gotta holla at Mainstream)
-Varsity Meet
-Track Day
-Mountain Run
-Meet@park/BBQ
-GoKart Meet
-Meet@Barrett
-Meet@BP
-Help a EF squad Member Out Day (such as Drunk'n when he get's his new shell)/BBQ
-Eat Meet (get the gayness out of your mind)
-Six Flags Meet
-Water Park Meet

We also got to decide on if it's going to be an all day meet or night meet and what day of the week (like a track day meet must be on friday or cant have a varsity meet on saturday).

We can do a combinations of things too like meet up at the Varsity, then goto mainstream to dyno/BBQ, play on Barrett pkwy, then eat again at Ihop, and goto BP or meet up early, get some breakfast, then goto six flags, or something like that. We got to make the meet worth wild for all the EF squad members (dont forget we have members that are willing to come to Atlanta for a meet from Columbus, Macon, Warner Robins, SC, FL, and TN).

The dates I'm looking at are the weekend of {May 25-27}, {June 1-3}, {June 8-10}, {June 15-17}, or {June 22-24}. For me, a meet in June (the weekend of the 22th-24th) would be best for me :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: and that gives everyone more than enough time to take off of work, get their cars running, get their cars cleaned, get their cars painted, get their cars tuned, or what ever you need to do to your car.

So EF Squad put your :2cents: in so we can get this meet together. You have until next friday and then I'm making the official thread in the event section :goodjob:

DrunkScotsman
04-24-2007, 03:01 PM
june sounds good! gives me a lil time to get back to my b16 status!

The BUCKY
04-24-2007, 03:07 PM
sounds kool. maybe i wont still be 4 wheelin then. but i will for sure still be slow

bigdare23
04-24-2007, 03:09 PM
june sounds good! gives me a lil time to get back to my b16 status!

:goodjob:

bigdare23
04-24-2007, 03:10 PM
sounds kool. maybe i wont still be 4 wheelin then. but i will for sure still be slow

:lmfao:

mySLOrex
04-24-2007, 03:29 PM
im ready whenever

jmmx258
04-24-2007, 03:31 PM
Hell anytime soon!! lol I loves me some EF's!!

bigdare23
04-24-2007, 03:42 PM
everyone down but what do you wanna do?

jmmx258
04-24-2007, 03:48 PM
-Breakfast at Ihop/Waffee House (morning or night):goodjob::goodjob:
-Dyno Day/BBQ (gotta holla at Mainstream):goodjob::goodjob:
-Varsity Meet:2up::2up:
-Track Day:goodjob::goodjob:
-Mountain Run:goodjob::goodjob:
-Meet@park/BBQ:goodjob::goodjob:
-GoKart Meet:goodjob::goodjob:
-Meet@Barrett:2up::2up:
-Meet@BP:2up::2up:
-Help a EF squad Member Out Day (such as Drunk'n when he get's his new shell)/BBQ:goodjob::goodjob:
-Eat Meet (get the gayness out of your mind):goodjob::goodjob:
-Six Flags Meet:goodjob::goodjob:

bigdare23
04-24-2007, 03:59 PM
-Breakfast at Ihop/Waffee House (morning or night):goodjob::goodjob:
-Dyno Day/BBQ (gotta holla at Mainstream):goodjob::goodjob:
-Varsity Meet:2up::2up:
-Track Day:goodjob::goodjob:
-Mountain Run:goodjob::goodjob:
-Meet@park/BBQ:goodjob::goodjob:
-GoKart Meet:goodjob::goodjob:
-Meet@Barrett:2up::2up:
-Meet@BP:2up::2up:
-Help a EF squad Member Out Day (such as Drunk'n when he get's his new shell)/BBQ:goodjob::goodjob:
-Eat Meet (get the gayness out of your mind):goodjob::goodjob:
-Six Flags Meet:goodjob::goodjob:

now rank them in order from favorite to least :lmfao:

jmmx258
04-24-2007, 04:05 PM
2 -Breakfast at Ihop/Waffee House (morning or night):goodjob::goodjob:
1 -Dyno Day/BBQ (gotta holla at Mainstream):goodjob::goodjob:
1 -Track Day:goodjob::goodjob:
1 -Mountain Run:goodjob::goodjob:
2 -Meet@park/BBQ:goodjob::goodjob:
1 -GoKart Meet:goodjob::goodjob:
1 -Help a EF squad Member Out Day (such as Drunk'n when he get's his new shell)/BBQ:goodjob::goodjob:
2-Eat Meet (get the gayness out of your mind):goodjob::goodjob:
1 -Six Flags Meet:goodjob::goodjob:
49258740975 -Varsity Meet:2up::2up:
49258740975 -Meet@Barrett:2up::2up:
49258740975 -Meet@BP:2up::2up:

jmmx258
04-24-2007, 04:05 PM
Oh yeah first to worst of course...1 being better than 2 and so on lol

uproot
04-24-2007, 04:09 PM
dyno sounds cool, eating sounds good too lol... i dunno about varsity, barret, bp, or sixflags tho

jmmx258
04-24-2007, 04:14 PM
I like food...I like rolly coasters too!!

Rather than six flags however i'm thinking more along the lines of water park ;);) :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

bigdare23
04-24-2007, 04:17 PM
I like food...I like rolly coasters too!!

Rather than six flags however i'm thinking more along the lines of water park ;);) :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

didnt think of that! added

jmmx258
04-24-2007, 04:19 PM
didnt think of that! added
Hell yeah man thats whats up!! TnA at the water park FTW!! Maybe we can get private parking, and only allow the girls with big enough hooters join us for lunch haha

Hell idk i'm an idiot!! Water park for me!

bigdare23
04-24-2007, 04:23 PM
Hell yeah man thats whats up!! TnA at the water park FTW!! Maybe we can get private parking, and only allow the girls with big enough hooters join us for lunch haha

Hell idk i'm an idiot!! Water park for me!

LOL

jfrolang
04-24-2007, 04:28 PM
I like the mid-june timeframe.

jmmx258
04-24-2007, 04:39 PM
BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES!!!!

bigdare23
04-24-2007, 04:48 PM
I like the mid-june timeframe.

I wonder why? :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

jmmx258
04-24-2007, 04:50 PM
Summer is in and Jr High is out?

:) Srry man.

bigdare23
04-24-2007, 04:54 PM
LOL

Stop post whore'n in my official unoffical thread

jmmx258
04-24-2007, 04:57 PM
LOL

Stop post whore'n in my official unoffical thread
EF's get me excited hah. Shit man. I'm just bored as FUCK!! Supposed to be puttin a transmission in this F Superduty work truck. Its heavy as hell, I'm doin it myself, plus they're not here yet with the tools. I got half way there with a torx bit, and an 18/19 mm wrench.

So now I sit here, and wait and wait for my fukkin tools, and i'm hungry!!!

smokeyj
04-24-2007, 05:21 PM
I like mid June too

Cato ED-6
04-24-2007, 07:03 PM
-Breakfast at Ihop/Waffee House (morning or night)
-Varsity Meet
-Track Day:goodjob:
-Mountain Run:goodjob:
-Help a EF squad Member Out Day/BBQ:goodjob:

^^All those sound good to me.
I'm always willing to help someone out.
And June sounds great to me.
A mountain run or track day sounds great, throw some variety into the meets.

slow_hatch
04-24-2007, 08:15 PM
I'm down for the track day. I say we rent out little talladaga :goodjob:

EvasiveEF9
04-24-2007, 09:00 PM
Imagine 20 EF's owning up Talladega, LoL. That'd be ballin'.

JOEY! GET OFF THE JAILBAIT!

jmmx258
04-24-2007, 09:02 PM
Imagine 20 EF's owning up Talladega, LoL. That'd be ballin'.

JOEY! GET OFF THE JAILBAIT!
Hey now I wasn't referring to me. I said meet ASAP. Everybody else is trying to wait until school is out!

EvasiveEF9
04-24-2007, 09:05 PM
-Breakfast at Ihop/Waffee House (morning or night) - Not waffle house. we'd be too spread out. IHOP if anything.
-Dyno Day/BBQ (gotta holla at Mainstream) - :no: I don't care what my numbers are enough to wanna pay to go there. Not yet. I don't have enough done to my car for it to be worth my time...yet :ninja:
-Varsity Meet - OVERPLAYED :no:
-Track Day - Possibly, depends on $$ and when
-Mountain Run - LoL, do ya'll like my tail-end THAT much?
-Meet@park/BBQ - :yes:
-GoKart Meet - Too much money. We drive go-karts as it is :no:
-Meet@Barrett - Overplayed... :no:
-Meet@BP - :no:
-Help a EF squad Member Out Day (such as Drunk'n when he get's his new shell)/BBQ BBQ=yes Help a member=No Simply because I'd like to spend time with car people where I'm not actually working. Seems I'm either talking to dumbasses about what they can do to their car, doing it for them, or they're dumb as shit.
-Eat Meet (get the gayness out of your mind) - Eh... I guess :goodjob:
-Six Flags Meet - :goodjob:
-Water Park Meet - :goodjob:

When doesn't really matter to me...I don't know that i'll be working weekends, so... Later it is, the more I can maybe get done to my car.

I like the idea of hitting up like Wild Wings some night, drinking and enjoying ourselves, going home (I'm sure we can provide a ceiling for the out-of-towners) and hitting up IHOP early the next morning, and Six Flags or White Water all day long. Could be fun as shit. Or the same idea, but with Tally or MTNs.

EvasiveEF9
04-24-2007, 09:07 PM
Hey now I wasn't referring to me. I said meet ASAP. Everybody else is trying to wait until school is out!
"Summer's in, JR High is out"

Riiiiight...

jmmx258
04-24-2007, 09:13 PM
"Summer's in, JR High is out"

Riiiiight...
Well damnit. My original intentions were to bust peoples balls who wanted to wait until june or w/e! lol

Shut up ben. I'm going to bed lol

You get my point. 18+ for me homie! lol

17 If they can be sexy enough lol

Peace ya'll

jmmx258
04-24-2007, 09:14 PM
I say lol to much too....i really just noticed that "lol

Peace

89 lude
04-24-2007, 09:15 PM
Its all good to me just got to know some time b4.. but Is everyone going to import show that is a must THIS WEEKEND ALL EFS should go...

EvasiveEF9
04-24-2007, 09:15 PM
Haha, night, bro. I have a sleep-in in the morning, so I'll be up late :)

jmmx258
04-24-2007, 09:21 PM
Haha, night, bro. I have a sleep-in in the morning, so I'll be up late :)
Thats cute keep the pillow fights with your "friends" to a minimum! hah.

Ok..outta here..later

EvasiveEF9
04-24-2007, 09:23 PM
Thats cute keep the pillow fights with your "friends" to a minimum! hah.

Ok..outta here..later
Actually, met a new chick tonight. It's the girl I've been staring at every time she comes into chow hall, LoL.

jmmx258
04-24-2007, 09:27 PM
Actually, met a new chick tonight. It's the girl I've been staring at every time she comes into chow hall, LoL.
I really need to quit reading up...haha. Nice. Pics?? Gotta have pics...lol

If not have her bring some Nappy headed hoes down this way ya dig? Lol

OK i really gotta go..gotta finish droping this trans in the morning..then put a new one in...FSuperduty FTL!!! Heavy ass diesel :(

Later

SL65AMG
04-24-2007, 09:35 PM
damn its been a while since ive posted..... well i sold my Crx and bought a 1979 K5 blazer 4x4.... what a honkey mother fucker i am huh... haha but id still go to the meet if im allowed.

Edit: AND its the 2 year anniversary.

modifiedr
04-24-2007, 09:46 PM
If we are having people show up from out of town we need to do it bigger....How aboout Savannah...If we could get organized i know we could get a great rate at a hotel for all of us.....I'm talking about riding out saturday and riding back on Sunday... That's what i think....Y'all decide....I'm down for any location....And by the way, late June would be great....I need more power under my hood and that takes time...

efman
04-24-2007, 09:56 PM
mountain run ! yall come to me ! lol
or a real track day at tally or barber, or gocarts, or six flags

jfrolang
04-24-2007, 10:00 PM
:ninja: You just keep your mouth shut and there won't be any trouble. :ninja:

bigdare23
04-24-2007, 10:08 PM
:ninja: You just keep your mouth shut and there won't be any trouble. :ninja:

That sounds kinda scary :lmfao:

bigdare23
04-24-2007, 10:13 PM
Okay everyone ya'll got until next friday to put your two cents in!!!

bigdare23
04-24-2007, 10:18 PM
If we are having people show up from out of town we need to do it bigger....How aboout Savannah...If we could get organized i know we could get a great rate at a hotel for all of us.....I'm talking about riding out saturday and riding back on Sunday... That's what i think....Y'all decide....I'm down for any location....And by the way, late June would be great....I need more power under my hood and that takes time...

i like your thinking :goodjob:

EvasiveEF9
04-24-2007, 10:45 PM
efman, I really don't think they're ready for our mountains...

bigdare23
04-24-2007, 10:53 PM
All I need is a front strut bar

and a rear strut bar
and a rear tie bar
and new tires
and a ..................... LOL

slow_hatch
04-24-2007, 10:54 PM
All I need is a front strut bar
and a rear strut bar
and a rear tie bar
and new tires
and a ..................... LOL

Why?? I don't have any of those on my car. I have $35 tires too :goodjob: Sissy :tongue1:

bigdare23
04-24-2007, 10:57 PM
Why?? I don't have any of those on my car. I have $35 tires too :goodjob: Sissy :tongue1:

I was just play'n chill............................................. ..... :tongue1:

I'm ready kids!!! :bump:

EvasiveEF9
04-24-2007, 10:58 PM
...kids?

LoLoL.

If you think you are...

I got hookup on tires FTW... :bump:

KevinT707
04-24-2007, 11:02 PM
All that White Water, breakfast, & Go Kart thing is gay .. has nothing to do with EFs

I'm down with Dyno Day, Track Day, Meet @ Barrett & Six Flags.

slow_hatch
04-24-2007, 11:02 PM
...kids?

LoLoL.

If you think you are...

I got hookup on tires FTW... :bump:

Oh Ben, I saw you going down 400 on friday in your EF :D

efman
04-24-2007, 11:07 PM
efman, I really don't think they're ready for our mountains...
i'd agree except for the thought that they probally beat my teggy's ass ! lol but i'm saying mountains ftmfw !!!!

efman
04-24-2007, 11:09 PM
well we cant all be insaneooooo badasses like you brad :no:

slow_hatch
04-24-2007, 11:12 PM
well we cant all be insaneooooo badasses like you brad :no:

No where did I say I was badass, just not to make up some lame excuses. :rolleyes:

bigdare23
04-24-2007, 11:17 PM
Hey New Question Guys!!!

Why dont we make the meet the whole weekend (fri-sun)?

Then we can really do multiple things! If we wanna drag race, we can do that on Friday (test and tune), Dyno on saturday (mainstream FTW), and relax and chill @ 6flags on Sunday. The best part is you dont have to make it to each day (even tho the meet would be better if you did).

Just an idea.

DISCUSS!

EvasiveEF9
04-24-2007, 11:17 PM
All that White Water, breakfast, & Go Kart thing is gay .. has nothing to do with EFs

I halfway agree, but at the same time, we can only entertain ourselves in a parking lot staring at our cars for so long...and personally...barrett got boring...unless it's changed...

Oh Ben, I saw you going down 400 on friday in your EF :D
When was this? I've been commuting back and fourth ALOT lately...

EvasiveEF9
04-24-2007, 11:18 PM
Hey New Question Guys!!!

Why dont we make the meet the whole weekend (fri-sun)?

Then we can really do multiple things! If we wanna drag race, we can do that on Friday (test and tune), Dyno on saturday (mainstream FTW), and relax and chill @ 6flags on Sunday. The best part is you dont have to make it to each day (even tho the meet would be better if you did).

Just an idea.

DISCUSS!
I'm down. I could probably provide shelter for a couple out of towners, too...maybe...

bigdare23
04-24-2007, 11:20 PM
I'm down. I could probably provide shelter for a couple out of towners, too...maybe...

sounds good!

(i forgot to throw in a mountain run on saturday after dyno day :goodjob: )

slow_hatch
04-24-2007, 11:20 PM
I halfway agree, but at the same time, we can only entertain ourselves in a parking lot staring at our cars for so long...and personally...barrett got boring...unless it's changed...

When was this? I've been commuting back and fourth ALOT lately...

Yeah, lets just make it a one day thing IMO.

It was friday around 6ish, I wasn't in my EF though. I was in my wife's Matrix pulling my GSXR. You passed me in the fast lane while I was stopped in traffic :goodjob: Was just good to see your EF out :D

EvasiveEF9
04-24-2007, 11:23 PM
Yeah, lets just make it a one day thing IMO.

It was friday around 6ish, I wasn't in my EF though. I was in my wife's Matrix pulling my GSXR. You passed me in the fast lane while I was stopped in traffic :goodjob: Was just good to see your EF out :D
LoL, check the EF board, I posted about it the other night. I saw you, and recognized you, but not til I'd already passed. What's the plans for that bike? It didn't look done, yet...

EvasiveEF9
04-24-2007, 11:23 PM
sounds good!

(i forgot to throw in a mountain run on saturday after dyno day :goodjob: )
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT! :cheers:

slow_hatch
04-24-2007, 11:27 PM
LoL, check the EF board, I posted about it the other night. I saw you, and recognized you, but not til I'd already passed. What's the plans for that bike? It didn't look done, yet...

Haha, I was on my way back from having the suspension adjusted. The bodywork was just off of it. Its together execpt for some paint now :goodjob: Here are some pics from this Sunday. :goodjob:

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/797/picture075ft3.png
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5268/picture088ms4.png

EvasiveEF9
04-24-2007, 11:36 PM
Yup...that'd be what I saw on the trailer. I couldn't ever lay a bike down that far. I'd seriously pee on myself. 4wheels for me, kthx.

My dad drag raced motorcycles. Still has his...7second (if I remember right) bike in the garage :)

EvasiveEF9
04-24-2007, 11:58 PM
Shit...finals are killing me. Laying down for a nap...might be back up later tonight, LoL.

revized_DX
04-25-2007, 08:35 AM
im down for it may not have the a6 swapped out by then but this little sled still runs...just dont ride behind me ha ha....will have to know in advance and the only time i can really do it is on a sunday. slave drivers i work for wont give us any time off except for sunday and now talking about going seven days a week. but who the hell wants to work seven days a week?

EvasiveEF9
04-25-2007, 09:09 AM
im down for it may not have the a6 swapped out by then but this little sled still runs...just dont ride behind me ha ha....will have to know in advance and the only time i can really do it is on a sunday. slave drivers i work for wont give us any time off except for sunday and now talking about going seven days a week. but who the hell wants to work seven days a week?
...can he legally do that?

50$ and it won't be a problem, anymore...

efman
04-25-2007, 02:38 PM
No where did I say I was badass, just not to make up some lame excuses. :rolleyes:
just playing with ya brad no harm intended :goodjob:

jmmx258
04-25-2007, 03:45 PM

How can you call a bunch of honda riders, rollin around in go karts beating the hell out of them and each other gay?

I'd much rather do that, than walk around six flags wait in 3 miles lines to ride a roller coaster

1989_crx_si
04-25-2007, 04:46 PM
-Mountain Run

i like these two.. gotta be on a weekend since i work M-F.. send me a pm when you're set on the event and date..

jmmx258
04-25-2007, 04:58 PM
I'd love to do 3 days of EF-ness but sadly i generally work mon-sat. :(

EvasiveEF9
04-25-2007, 07:26 PM
Joey, tell your boss to suck it...

jmmx258
04-25-2007, 09:45 PM
Joey, tell your boss to suck it...
Yeah I did...today actually. He really had me pissed off. None the less, I still gotta make that green

toonz
04-25-2007, 10:34 PM
You all suck!!!!! Dyno Day FTW!!!!!!!!!! Look kids, let's say a Saturday, Dyno Day/BBQ at Mainstream in the morning after that we hit up Malibu and then after that we show everybody how the EF's do it and crash the North Point meet that night!

jmmx258
04-25-2007, 10:43 PM
I personally just wanna see countless EF's cruising the state wherever we all go. I dont care if we go to Floriday, SC, Alabama, I DONT CARE!! I just want EF'S everywhere I look.

EvasiveEF9
04-25-2007, 10:57 PM
I personally just wanna see countless EF's cruising the state wherever we all go. I dont care if we go to Floriday, SC, Alabama, I DONT CARE!! I just want EF'S everywhere I look.
Well, I wanna go see my friend in Michigan...

If we make a large EF appearance somewhere, EVERYONE needs to have their cars SPOTLESS...

jmmx258
04-25-2007, 11:21 PM
Well, I wanna go see my friend in Michigan...

If we make a large EF appearance somewhere, EVERYONE needs to have their cars SPOTLESS...
I say we all go to Augusta !! haha Just so I can get all the stock stuff. My car might not be pretty but when u look in my windows and see all that stock shit in there..u'll know whats up

CRX3R
04-27-2007, 07:17 PM
well to me it all sounds good.... you just make an official date an time., an I will bring out my D-Series... I didn't make the last meet so I gotta make this one.. So I can meet up with my fellow drivers an get to know some of the rest of IA....

bigdare23
04-29-2007, 08:05 PM
I got all the info I need. This thread can be closed now!

MEET INFO COMING SOON!

wbhard3029
05-03-2007, 10:59 AM
I got all the info I need. This thread can be closed now!

MEET INFO COMING SOON!How soon? I'm waiting...

Whiteboy™
05-03-2007, 10:32 PM
SOMEONE PM ME WITH THE NEXT MEET INFORMATION!!!!! thanks

KevinT707
05-06-2007, 07:26 PM
D, just update me when you have some info for me

AgentEasy
05-07-2007, 12:44 PM
dyno.. or maybe an andretti speed lab day.. ??

AgentEasy
05-07-2007, 01:35 PM
oh.. it's also gotta wait til july so i cna bring the ef.. dont wanna make nervous with the evo..

BWAHAHA evo.. lmao

bigdare23
05-07-2007, 10:50 PM
working out the details of the meet now! hopefully it'll be posted up by the end of the week!

:goodjob:

KevinT707
05-08-2007, 07:59 PM
Preciate the update D, but Saturdays are super hard for me to get off since it's the busiest day but I do get off at 5 though so I could join in afterwards. Sundays are easier to get off, if not then I'm off at 6

bigdare23
05-09-2007, 05:27 AM
Preciate the update D, but Saturdays are super hard for me to get off since it's the busiest day but I do get off at 5 though so I could join in afterwards. Sundays are easier to get off, if not then I'm off at 6

-Saturday most of the "events" are in the morning so if you can chill then head out its cool :goodjob:

-Sunday is going to be in the afternoon until.................

mySLOrex
05-11-2007, 11:37 AM
i need CRX seats! lets get a fun meet going soon! requires "spirted" driving???

KevinT707
05-11-2007, 11:17 PM
i need CRX seats! lets get a fun meet going soon! requires "spirted" driving???
Right! .. Like an EF/Honda Track Day at Silver Dollar :goodjob:

Whiteboy™
05-16-2007, 09:47 PM
Do any of you guys meet at BP off Pleasant Hill? I go up there about every Saturday night. Let me know in a PM maybe we can meet up.

KevinT707
05-19-2007, 10:14 AM
BigDare, when we going to get a definite time & date for the next upcoming event, as long as its related to cars I'm down (track, dyno etc)

bigdare23
05-21-2007, 04:32 PM
IF YOU DONT KNOW, THE NEXT MEET THREAD IS UP

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120452

KevinT707
05-22-2007, 12:18 AM
Gotcha Billy, I be there to rule the Dyno Day!

bigdare23
05-22-2007, 03:31 PM
So Kevin what are you aim'n for highest overall or highest n/a "b"

CANT WIN BOTH LOL

KevinT707
05-23-2007, 04:38 PM
So Kevin what are you aim'n for highest overall or highest n/a "b"

CANT WIN BOTH LOL
Like Radio (movie/guy's nick name) says. BOTH !!! :tongue1: