PDA

View Full Version : worst bachelor party ever

99SI
04-23-2007, 04:18 PM
Saturday night was my bachelor party. There were supposed to be about 8 people going. Everyone but two plus me flaked out, leaving three of us to cover a $300 charter that a friend of mine had arranged. I should have known then to stay the fuck at home. I end up AT MY OWN BACHELOR party paying for the majority of the evening. My best mans credit card got declined, then he passed out on the charter before midnight. It was a nice realization that I really don't have many friends and that I am making a very wise decision to get married and move along with my life. The bachelor life sucks. / rant. just felt like throwing it out there.

TIGERJC
04-23-2007, 04:24 PM
Yea your friends suck, you should have invited me

99SI
04-23-2007, 04:26 PM
no shit. There were plenty of other mishaps, I just get irritated thinking about it. It was seriously one fuck up after another. The only saving grace was that I did get drunk, which happens about twice a year. The odd thing was I was the last one standing.

Lucky DAWG
04-23-2007, 04:29 PM
yea bring me next time
i love strippers

99SI
04-23-2007, 04:31 PM
Word of Advice, if you ever go to Crazy Horse (not that I ever would again) be very careful when starting a tab. I thought I was going to get violent, however, I just left.

Lucky DAWG
04-23-2007, 04:32 PM
the correct response was 99SI...
yes you can come and joyride with the strippers for free next time, we would love to have you chase

99SI
04-23-2007, 04:35 PM
There won't be a next time, however, if you want me to tell you that I'll be glad to lie to you. :D

Evil Goat
04-23-2007, 04:42 PM
Saturday night was my bachelor party. There were supposed to be about 8 people going. Everyone but two plus me flaked out, leaving three of us to cover a $300 charter that a friend of mine had arranged. I should have known then to stay the fuck at home. I end up AT MY OWN BACHELOR party paying for the majority of the evening. My best mans credit card got declined, then he passed out on the charter before midnight. It was a nice realization that I really don't have many friends and that I am making a very wise decision to get married and move along with my life. The bachelor life sucks. / rant. just felt like throwing it out there.

it doesnt matter, all your single friends disappear once you get tied down to the onegina......i havent seen friends that i used to see daily in years, your life will take a turn away from theres and youll likely never see them again....its all part of growing up (even though technically youre about 2 months older than me, ive been married for 4.5 years so i know how it goes)

hell for that matter, have a kid, and watch your new married friends start to drop like flys too

Leisa
04-23-2007, 04:44 PM

wow.. sorry to hear that...

quickdodge®
04-23-2007, 04:46 PM

Dude. You definitely should have took me. I don't drink, so after you payed for my tab, I would at least still be awake and aware to have some fun. Later, QD.

99SI
04-23-2007, 04:47 PM
Shit happens. I've been with the same woman for 5 1/2 years, living together for going on 5. I'm happy. I know who I can and can't count on. The thought was there and the intentions were good, the execution was horrible and it was just a bit of a disappointment. I was really excited about a last hoorah with some folks I hadn't seen in a while or don't see regularly and it just all went south from the start.

99SI
04-23-2007, 04:48 PM
Dude. You definitely should have took me. I don't drink, so after you payed for my tab, I would at least still be awake and aware to have some fun. Later, QD.
yeah, I haven't talked to ya in a while. I didn't even think about giving you a shout. I thought we had about a max'd out crowd but oh well.

thepolecat
04-23-2007, 04:54 PM
Sorry man- you should try it again- and just put an all call to IA- you know some crazy shat will go down.

Vteckidd
04-23-2007, 05:29 PM
yeah i feel bad i couldnt make it, i had something come up, such is my life.

Maniaç
04-23-2007, 05:35 PM
that sucks man. sorry about that.

PRiMAdonna
04-23-2007, 05:48 PM
well, i hope your wedding and your honeymoon are both wonderful!

civic95
04-23-2007, 05:52 PM
that sucks man. I don't even know you but I would of atleast bought you a shot, and a lap dance.

jmmx258
04-23-2007, 07:27 PM
Man that's so shitty!!! I (thank god with this girl) never made it that far. Yeah throw another one. Post up in the events section! lol. Then you can tell all your "friends" about the complete strangers who rolled up with you.

My friends back home are my best. I'd be VERY upset had they ditched me on such an occasion. When all my shit was going on though, 15 of my closest were organizing all of it.

Sorry man hope things get better. Its a blessing I would assume that your going for sure in the right direction.