PDA

View Full Version : Cell Phones Scare Me

Clegger
04-22-2007, 05:51 PM
Has anybody else heard about why all of our bees are dying???

if you dont know we have something like 2.4 billion bees in the US and 25% have died recently. They are saying that it is because of the radiation waves that the cell phone is transmitting is messing with the bee's internal radar and they can't find their way back to the hive so they end up dying because they can't find their way home.

if this is true imagine what its doing to our brains!!!!

I always have this scare like cell phones are the new cigarettes

50 years ago nobody knew cigarettes could eventually give you cancer or kill you and everybody smoked because they thought there was no harm. Imagine if the same thing is happening with cell phones and in about 20 years we all start dying of brain cancer?!?!?!!

Cell phones scare me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also anybody else get earaches after they talk on their cell for a long time?? I've gotten them before

oh yea bees pollenate 2/3rds of our agriculture so if they all die that means very bad things for us

phongt12
04-22-2007, 06:54 PM
Microwaves, power lines, and satellites all emit small amounts of radiation too. In the 1970's, people thought the radiation from power lines caused leukemia in children, but it was disproved later on. And if microwaves made us sick too, I don't think manufacturers would continue making them and we'd probably have mutated kids. There's no way our cell phone towers could have caused 25% of bees to die. That's alot of damn bees.

candy2082002
04-22-2007, 06:54 PM
Good STUPID BEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol I dont want them to die....I just dont want them to sting me...........dont want to die that way lol

Clegger
04-22-2007, 06:55 PM
I dont put a microwave next to my ear tho and carry it around on me 24/7

candy2082002
04-22-2007, 07:08 PM
I dont put a microwave next to my ear tho and carry it around on me 24/7

lol true true

Julio
04-22-2007, 07:48 PM
sweet radiation...

quickdodge®
04-22-2007, 07:51 PM
Yeah. Who cares. Look at what it did to Chernobyl back in the day. Now look at it. A major, thriving populace. Lolol. Later, QD.

Clegger
04-22-2007, 07:53 PM
Yeah. Who cares. Look at what it did to Chernobyl back in the day. Now look at it. A major, thriving populace. Lolol. Later, QD.

That was all homers fault

http://www.casarosaflorists.co.uk/flowers/doh_l.gif

koukis14
04-22-2007, 09:04 PM
Yeah I wonder about that shit too. I believe it can fuck some bees up. As far as it fucking up our agriculture and being bad for us. There are so many things happening at once in this world that are going to be bad for us that will never change, it really doesn't matter. The ice caps will be gone in as soon as 15-20 years driving billions of people inland, and with all those people in a more confined space they are going to fuck like rabbits driving the worlds population up even more. Bringing massive starvation, crime, and outbreaks of disease.

Oh and I have been saying this shit for years, long before Al Gores movie.

Capt._Ron
04-22-2007, 09:51 PM
Sorry but al gore is a fucking dumbass. The ice caps will not be gone in 15-20 years and the water levels will not rise enough for most of the world to lose substantial real estate. Put it this way me and you will be long gone before this stuff happens. Besides if we just nuke china and india we will be straight. DAMN AISIANS BREATHING ALL THE WHITE MANS AIR ha ha j/k

Frög
04-22-2007, 10:31 PM
w/e ill be dead real soon.. im always on the phone..

ShooterMcGavin
04-24-2007, 02:08 PM
sounds like propaganda...

98silver328i
04-24-2007, 03:33 PM
Oh well, I hate bees anyways. Seriously though, I don't think it's as bad as it sounds. There's no way that 25% of billions of bees died from radiation waves from cell phones. Personally, I haven't seen any decline in bees. They're still all over the fucking place.

Jecht
04-24-2007, 03:38 PM
BS

SPOOLIN
04-24-2007, 05:40 PM
ear ache from cell phone use is prolly from closing off that ear from normal air flow for however long you talk on it, LOL, you must have lots of phone drama. Ive had a cell phone for 6 years now and ive never had any ear issues from it.

T34me
04-24-2007, 09:47 PM
I have seen no decline in the stinging bastards, and i had a hell of a lot of pollen on my car this season, actually one of the highest pollen counts on record, i call BS

240sxautox
04-24-2007, 10:08 PM
lol fuck this next time I'm getting attacked by bees I'm making phonecalls and sending texts.

98silver328i
04-24-2007, 10:10 PM
lol fuck this next time I'm getting attacked by bees I'm making phonecalls and sending texts.

LOL :yes:

Hektik
04-24-2007, 10:16 PM
*` picks up phone and starts making random calls`*

fuck bees im allergic as fuck to those little shits... ill be glad the day they're all gone....and if talking on my phone is whats going to get rid of them so be it...

Kyle
04-24-2007, 10:25 PM
I have heard about the bee thing. I'm not too concerned though.

SPOOLIN
04-25-2007, 08:00 AM
I have seen no decline in the stinging bastards, and i had a hell of a lot of pollen on my car this season, actually one of the highest pollen counts on record, i call BS

haha lol that pollen is just from it falling and blowing out of the trees that you see on your cars, not from bees doing their shit.