PDA

View Full Version : Pics of my finger, kinda gross, maybe NWS

CapnNismo
06-29-2005, 10:25 PM
For those of you that went to TunerFest on June 18 may or may not have heard about the guy that got ran over by the Skyline. Well, I am him, and here are some photos of my finger that I had taken this morning ...

Spyder
06-29-2005, 10:28 PM
i wish i had pictues of my pinky on my other left hand when i smashed the shit out of it, it was alot like what you have there except they cast it a day after the fact.. the end of mine was litterly BLOWN into 3 different pieces that hung off with the center of my finger still there.. once it was put together it wasnt that bad. did they make you put it in all kinda of retarted painful positions when you were having x rays?

CapnNismo
06-29-2005, 10:33 PM
Actually they didn't. It was temporarily wrapped when I took x-rays. I just had to lay it flat (as flat I could, which wasnt much) on my palm, back of my hand, and then on the side ...

flysi00
06-29-2005, 10:36 PM
damn man that sucks was it tripper skyline the sliver r33

CapnNismo
06-29-2005, 10:37 PM
Yeah, that's the car. But it was Ryan who ran over it :bigok:

Spyder
06-29-2005, 10:41 PM
Actually they didn't. It was temporarily wrapped when I took x-rays. I just had to lay it flat (as flat I could, which wasnt much) on my palm, back of my hand, and then on the side ...

you are lucky man they had me doing everything you can imagion with my finger bend it this way hold it like that, oopsforgot to put the marker down we will have to do that again. can you stop shaking like that it isnt coming out in focus.. i had to take like 50 x rays.. my life sucked that day, the little bone in the last part of you pinky was fractured in 2 places and brused, not to mention at the time they were doing the x ray my finger was still in 3 pieces and i had no pain meds because they wanted to make sure they werent going to have to do surgeory.

CapnNismo
06-29-2005, 10:48 PM
awww man ... yeah, that definitely makes for a bad day

How did you smash your finger?

I broke the tip of the bone in the tip of my finger ... it was just hanging by a few threads of bone material ...

Spyder
06-29-2005, 10:51 PM
awww man ... yeah, that definitely makes for a bad day

How did you smash your finger?

I broke the tip of the bone in the tip of my finger ... it was just hanging by a few threads of bone material ...

i was doing tree work at the time and i decided instead of throwing the piece and then stepping out of the way as it slid back i would stop it from hitting the big ass solid steel tail gate... yea i know it was dumb but i will have a reminder everyday not to stop 150 pound logs from hitting the side of a work truck.

CapnNismo
06-29-2005, 10:53 PM
OUCH! Well, we all do dumb shit ... some of us just have more painful reminders of our mistakes than others.

Spyder
06-29-2005, 10:55 PM
OUCH! Well, we all do dumb shit ... some of us just have more painful reminders of our mistakes than others.

hey you tried to use your finger as a wheel chalk im sure youll remember that for a day or 2 to come.. lol.

CapnNismo
06-29-2005, 10:58 PM
Hahaha, something like that, but yeah

flysi00
06-29-2005, 11:59 PM
damn how did he run u over ?

99SI
06-30-2005, 12:33 PM
i wish i had pictues of my pinky on my other left hand
Your "other" left hand? You got more than one? lol. I'm just messing with ya, I read that and got a lil chuckle.

Spyder
06-30-2005, 12:38 PM
Your "other" left hand? You got more than one? lol. I'm just messing with ya, I read that and got a lil chuckle.

I told you that shit was messed up I ended up getting a second left hand stitched on. lol...

i was talking while i was typing and wrote some dumb shit there lol.. sorry about that ;)

99SI
06-30-2005, 12:41 PM
np as I said it cought my attention and made me laugh. Made me think of my dad (old football/wrestling coach) he used to be coaching and tell a kid to do something to the left, kid goes right and he'd say "NO, YOUR OTHER LEFT!". LOL. Took me back for a minute.

CapnNismo
06-30-2005, 01:22 PM
Yeah, we were unloading it from the trailer and used wood planks to extend the ramp. My hand slipped off when I was holding the board down to let the front wheel. Well, my hand slipped and then the front tire rolled over it. It was beneath the board and between the metal ramp of the trailer ... and then ... split ... "FUCK!" then run to the ambulance.

had to copy it from another board where I explained it because I didnt want to explain again

Spyder
06-30-2005, 01:24 PM
sounds yummy.

CapnNismo
06-30-2005, 01:43 PM
oh yeah, loads of fun ... the ER was actually kinda fun because I had two of my friends with me keeping me laughing. The nurses and doctor thought we were brothers.

Jin
07-01-2005, 08:29 PM
Well, if I had my finger run over, it would have to be a skyline.

It sounds a lot better than "I got my finger crushed by a Fiat"

CapnNismo
07-02-2005, 12:39 PM
Hahahah

Texasprep77
07-03-2005, 03:10 AM
How bout if no1 gets anything run over for the next week, we all go celebrate... lol

-Ryan :jester:

CapnNismo
07-05-2005, 12:14 PM
Awesome, sounds good to me

PSINXS
07-05-2005, 08:13 PM
MY friend justin severed is finger completely with his lawn mower t his week. its reattached right now but he will have surgery soon to have it allhooked back up internally. HOpe yours heals up well. At least it was a cool car u got ran over by.

CapnNismo
07-05-2005, 09:25 PM
Went to physical therapy today and my therapist cut away a lot of the dead skin around the tip of my finger, but there is still more to do again this Friday. Also wrapped it properly to help reshape the finger so it isn't too deformed.

I hope I have a scar ...

fawk_you
07-06-2005, 12:23 AM
Yeah, that's the car. But it was Ryan who ran over it :bigok:

lmao- figures. hahaha sux about that bro- hope it gets better.