PDA

View Full Version : Who believes in...

ALVIN
06-29-2005, 10:19 PM
Ghosts, natural phenomenon, etc.

Speaking for myself I do...I've seen faces in mid night in my old house and my girlfriend has pics of her old houses in Terrytown, GA and I have never felt so many chills looking at those types of pics...Its just bad ass.

Spyder
06-29-2005, 10:21 PM
i think there was once upon a time a discussion about this on the board, it may be long gone by now.. but i do. :)

Jaimecbr900
06-29-2005, 10:22 PM
QD is the man to talk to about that. He's a ghost hunter.

Kevykev
06-29-2005, 10:22 PM
I Posted before QD.

word up!

Spyder
06-29-2005, 10:23 PM
I Posted before QD.

word up!

he must be asleep.

ironchef
06-29-2005, 10:28 PM
Or hunting ghosts!

ALVIN
06-29-2005, 10:32 PM
Yea I knew that QD did that type of stuff but the thought just came to mind because my girlfriend and I were just talking about it and we have talked about it before and about experiences in seeing ghosts and that type of stuff...She used to live in TUcker and the room she lived in was used for exercisms and the one night she slept in that room she woke up with scratches all over her legs and thighs and it looked like fingernail scratches and then the next day they were gone...so its just pretty cool to see how many of you believe

HyPer50
06-29-2005, 10:41 PM
I definatly believe in aliens.. as for ghosts... nahh not really, I believe in some unnatural forces, but not neccesarily ghosts. Although if there were ghost, I wouldn't mind being one.. goin' around and fuckin' with people would be pretty fun.

SLOWR/T
06-29-2005, 10:42 PM
no such thing. you think you see a ghost and then your brain tricks your eyes to seeing a ghost or what you thinks a ghost. its just mind games with yourself. i dont believe in something thats not there.

ALVIN
06-29-2005, 10:50 PM
I mean I know from experience that I saw a ghost and i do mean saw like facial features and stuff and i dont know how to explain it I just believe in pretty much everything....ghosts, aliens (or beings from other plantes), leprachauns, Locj Ness, etc. I mean these things had to have been real at one point or people wouldnt have made shows movies about them IMO

quickdodgeŽ
06-29-2005, 10:50 PM
I do. Obviously. You can click on the SPIRIT SEEKERS picture in my sig to check out my site. They are there. I have stuff all on my website that shows us that. No tricks or mind games. My EVP page has all sorts of stuff on it. None of it was "made" to sound like ghosts. When you have 2 people walking around a cemetary and you hear a voice that wasn't either of you two, something is there. I won't flame you or anyone else for not believing. That is your choice. So long as you do not flame me for believing. But ghosts are all around us. Later, QD.

kilpatty43
06-29-2005, 10:51 PM
i dont.

chuck
06-29-2005, 10:52 PM
I do. Obviously. You can click on the SPIRIT SEEKERS picture in my sig to check out my site. They are there. I have stuff all on my website that shows us that. No tricks or mind games. My EVP page has all sorts of stuff on it. None of it was "made" to sound like ghosts. When you have 2 people walking around a cemetary and you hear a voice that wasn't either of you two, something is there. I won't flame you or anyone else for not believing. That is your choice. So long as you do not flame me for believing. But ghosts are all around us. Later, QD.
werd...when we going hunting man...are you gonna come out to that grave yard in lawrenceville you told me about???

quickdodgeŽ
06-29-2005, 10:53 PM
I actually went after the WTN show this past Saturday night. Didn't stay long, though. I am going again this weekend. We'll hook up. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
06-29-2005, 10:58 PM
NAFC3S and kilpatty. I'd like to hear your explanation of what caused my EVP on my website. If you want to. Here are a couple of links:

http://www.spiritseekers.info/images/imcold.wav
http://www.spiritseekers.info/images/babycry.wav

The first one, at the end, you will hear a whispery voice saying, "I'm cold." On the second one, you will hear what sounds like a baby crying. Then someone asks if anyone heard the baby cry. Tell me what caused all this.

To alleviate any first-off reasons: I ALWAYS use brand new tapes to prevent leaks from older recordings. I ALWAYS keep my hunts small grouped so that I know who is around me. Later, QD.

AznTraitor
06-29-2005, 11:01 PM
man QD, I dont know how you do it....

that's some creepy ass shit, I dont know about going out and hunting them, because my ass is too scared for that stuff.

if you wanna see some heavy shit, you need to take a plan ride to vietnam.....there's always been heavy activity from lost souls from the war, the cemetaries are creepy as all hell and at night in the country side wasnt my cup of tea etheir... all the locals talk about it, and act like it's normal.....not to me though.

Julio
06-29-2005, 11:04 PM
I heard QD had sex with a shemale ghost before... :idb:

quickdodgeŽ
06-29-2005, 11:05 PM
man QD, I dont know how you do it....

that's some creepy ass shit, I dont know about going out and hunting them, because my ass is too scared for that stuff.

I admit. It is scary as hell going out there. I never go alone. Not because of other people, but it's just plain creepy being in a graveyard or old house in the dark and not knowing what is there.

if you wanna see some heavy shit, you need to take a plan ride to vietnam.....there's always been heavy activity from lost souls from the war, the cemetaries are creepy as all hell and at night in the country side wasnt my cup of tea etheir... all the locals talk about it, and act like it's normal.....not to me though.

I imagine so. Hell, after last years Tsunami, it was reported that there were lost spirits all over the beaches all through that area. Later, QD.

chuck
06-29-2005, 11:06 PM
NAFC3S and kilpatty. I'd like to hear your explanation of what caused my EVP on my website. If you want to. Here are a couple of links:

http://www.spiritseekers.info/images/imcold.wav
http://www.spiritseekers.info/images/babycry.wav

The first one, at the end, you will hear a whispery voice saying, "I'm cold." On the second one, you will hear what sounds like a baby crying. Then someone asks if anyone heard the baby cry. Tell me what caused all this.

To alleviate any first-off reasons: I ALWAYS use brand new tapes to prevent leaks from older recordings. I ALWAYS keep my hunts small grouped so that I know who is around me. Later, QD.
i can't wait to hear that shit man...can you ever hear them without the tape recorder???

quickdodgeŽ
06-29-2005, 11:06 PM
I heard QD had sex with a shemale ghost before... :idb:

HEY! That shit isn't easy. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
06-29-2005, 11:10 PM
i can't wait to hear that shit man...can you ever hear them without the tape recorder???

No. Theory is, that spirit "voices" are of a low frequency that the human ear can't pick up. A DVR or micro-cassette recorder can pick up most all ranges of the audio spectrum, so it can pick this up. You know how dogs and cats can hear shit that we can't? Same way. Their ears can pick up that shit. Kind of like a dogwhistle. There are times(kind of rare) when a "paranormal" sound can be heard real-time. I have once. Actually at my computer. Also on my site(one of which I just posted). Later, QD.

Julio
06-29-2005, 11:12 PM
HEY! That shit isn't easy. Later, QD.

should be pimp, after you bust a nut, you can see your man juice floating around inside the ghost... :crazy:

quickdodgeŽ
06-29-2005, 11:16 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

The picture in my signature is actually a still shot taken out of a frame from one of my videos taken here in Conyers. If you look closely, you will see a figure in white holding what appears to be a type of chalise. Later, QD.

AznTraitor
06-29-2005, 11:22 PM
dude, I jsut went to your website again....

that haunted house you went to, can you actually go inside? because that'd take some huge balls.

SLOWR/T
06-29-2005, 11:25 PM
well sorry i have no sound so ill have to listen to it this weekend at a friends. i dont believe in ghosts at all. maybe spirits, but no ghosts

AznTraitor
06-29-2005, 11:36 PM
well sorry i have no sound so ill have to listen to it this weekend at a friends. i dont believe in ghosts at all. maybe spirits, but no ghosts

I said the same thing, until a few nights in the countryside of vietnam....the next few nights I was all freaked out and didnt like waking up looking at "spirits" or "ghosts" floating, walking, freaking me the fuck out, moving around outside.

flysi00
06-29-2005, 11:52 PM
yo QD have u been to the house off 78 where like 6 poeple were killed or somehting like that man u need to go if u havnt gone hit me up and ill take ya dwon there

btw i do belive in ghost after i went to that one house ^^^^

ALVIN
06-29-2005, 11:54 PM
Ive had that happen in my old house in Norcross it was a three bedroom house and i had the center bedroom where the headboard of my bed was closest to the door and i could see straight down stairs...well one night I woke up and saw a white thing floating across downstairs and it stopped and turned and i could see the face of a pissed off man...so i just damn closed my eyes and went to sleep

ALVIN
06-30-2005, 12:12 AM
I dont know but for me its an adrenaline rush that i just cant get over...yea its freaky and creepy and shit but I still have to look cuz its so damn cool

Hulud
06-30-2005, 12:19 AM
hey qd if you are ever going to the confederate graveyard (in cobb) or the military one on roswell rd in marietta hit me up i want to check this shit out.

borbon1212
06-30-2005, 12:30 AM
i do. i grew up in a 200 year old house and there was some crazy shit went on in there. like some people even look at pictures of the place and see figures that others cant see. i myself had a child talk to me one day in my bedroom. i had a "spirit" hold me down on my bed for about 2 minutes. i know that dont seem like long. but when you're trying to move and you cant and you can feel something holding your arms and legs for 2 minutes it will fuckin freak you out. thats just a little bit of some shit thats happened. but like qd said. if you dont believe thats cool too.

C22H19N3O4
06-30-2005, 12:48 AM
QD I will hire you to investigate this. (http://ghost-shit.urbanup.com/952165)

mocha latte cupcake
06-30-2005, 10:25 AM
QD i have a question about the EVP's... on you're very next to last one what kind of filter is that? i've never heard it...

B16a2 Civic
06-30-2005, 10:33 AM
i believe in ghost, aliens, and transvestes....
ghost yes, cause i believe in other plains of existence.....
aliens cause when i was young...i think i saw one in my room by teh light switched..i ran out the room, it was like a godl robot though ( i swear to everythang)
Tranvestites...self explainatory (afshane)
(im joking on tah last one but the first two im serious)

mocha latte cupcake
06-30-2005, 10:49 AM
Bwhahahah AFSHANE! bwhahahah

Hulud
06-30-2005, 10:51 AM
lol

quickdodgeŽ
06-30-2005, 06:45 PM
QD i have a question about the EVP's... on you're very next to last one what kind of filter is that? i've never heard it...

I am using a filter provided on my audio editor. Just trying to remove all sound exceot that one. Later, QD.

kilpatty43
06-30-2005, 06:58 PM
even after viewing those vids qd i just dont know...i guess its possible that they do exist and are real...i just have a hard time believing it

quickdodgeŽ
06-30-2005, 07:01 PM
I posted two links to two different EVPs that I have. They are audio only. Please, listen to them and tell me. Later, QD.

Texasprep77
06-30-2005, 07:21 PM
I definitly believe in other beings. The small speck of rock we live on is so unimportant there has to be other life forms somewhere. Also about spirits and ghosts, i definitly think they could exist because i have heard some crazy ass stories.

-Ryan

+1 me if ur cool lol

ALVIN
06-30-2005, 07:22 PM
Yea that "Im Cold" one is damn freaky