PDA

View Full Version : Random CroCop=Unconscious

Ltdnismorace
04-22-2007, 03:56 PM
link was dead, apparently youtube took them all down

HyPer50
04-22-2007, 04:24 PM
Yup... Seriously can't believe he didn't break his leg or ankle falling on it like that. He's still the man, but damn... he had a 50/50 chance of guessing where that kick was heading, he guessed wrong heh.

Mr_Mischif
04-22-2007, 05:14 PM
He didn't have a chance. KNOCKED OUT!!! He was like FTP.

Z32redondo
04-22-2007, 10:37 PM
F'ed in the A

Jin
04-23-2007, 12:54 AM
this sucks, i wanted to see Cro Cop fight Couture.

Gonzagas fucked against Couture.

Sport1.3
04-23-2007, 11:06 AM
i def was SHOCKED when i saw this....that and i believe he broke his fuckin foot when he collapsed. but he has been knocked out cold by average fighters before (ex Kevin Randleman)...Cro-cop will be back and he will avenge that insane high kick he recieve to the head lol. Oh and Quinton Jackson will suplex all in his way to the TOP!! Chick liddel will be KO'd again

ironchef
04-23-2007, 11:27 AM
this sucks, i wanted to see Cro Cop fight Couture.

Gonzagas fucked against Couture.I doubt that, Gonzaga looked in top form, and im sure he's hungry for the title. I think he could easily take it to couture.

wantboost
04-23-2007, 11:32 AM
the link is dead :(

81911SC
04-23-2007, 11:35 AM
Oh and Quinton Jackson will suplex all in his way to the TOP!! Chick liddel will be KO'd again
You sir are crazy. Liddel>All of mankind

Sport1.3
04-23-2007, 12:50 PM

He's already beatin Chuck.....and BADLY! and even Randleman who trains with him. Rampage will slam him through the octagon

Batman
04-23-2007, 01:08 PM
lucky hit...cro cop needs a lil work on his wrestling i think..

Killer
04-23-2007, 01:28 PM

idk.. rampage is pretty bad... and i think liddel is sick or something..

oh but about crocop... that was insane.. i was actually pissed the ref broke the fight up while dude had cro cop pinned against the cage.. he was pounding cro cop with those elbows...

Evolunchbox
04-23-2007, 01:44 PM
Cro Cop dropped his hand with a bad block, and got caught. The UFC is very different fight from the Pride arena that Cro Cop is used to. He also doesn't train in a cage which to me is a very stupid move. I agree with the above, he needs to work his ground game a little.

Frög
04-23-2007, 01:49 PM
video no longer exists..

Ltdnismorace
04-23-2007, 01:59 PM
yeah, you tube took them all down because of copyright shit

Sport1.3
04-23-2007, 02:05 PM
idk.. rampage is pretty bad... and i think liddel is sick or something..

Rampage is too much man for liddell, he'll man-handle him just like he did last time. He's got chuck beat on his feet, and we all know thats all chuck has

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoMzRLGukxA

81911SC
04-23-2007, 04:14 PM
Rampage is too much man for liddell, he'll man-handle him just like he did last time. He's got chuck beat on his feet, and we all know thats all chuck has

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoMzRLGukxA

How about we set up a meet and may have a little bet?

HyPer50
04-23-2007, 10:58 PM
i def was SHOCKED when i saw this....that and i believe he broke his fuckin foot when he collapsed. but he has been knocked out cold by average fighters before (ex Kevin Randleman)...Cro-cop will be back and he will avenge that insane high kick he recieve to the head lol. Oh and Quinton Jackson will suplex all in his way to the TOP!! Chick liddel will be KO'd again

Seeing the way his foot was twisted up underneath him like that, I think it's impossible that he didn't snap that thing in half. But from what I saw of the afterfight, he walked out of the ring and back down the aisle with no problem what so ever. He'll be back, but hopefully he'll be better prepared. This fight, and his other fight (the first one in UFC) neither one did he impress me that much, not nearly as impressive as I know he's capable of. He'll be back though

ironchef
04-24-2007, 12:13 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoMzRLGukxAChucks in way better shape now than in that fight, way more conditioned and skilled. Can't say who will win the rematch, but it should definitely be a good fight. Hopefully rampage gives 100%, cause in his ufc debut vs eastman, he didnt seem like he was going all out.

Ramsie M
04-24-2007, 01:19 AM
I was shocked by the knockout myself... crocop doesnt have much ground game it looked like. The leg thing was just flat out nasty.

Kyle
04-24-2007, 01:56 AM
These things can happen to any fighter. Granted that wasnt turning out to be that great of a fight for Cro Cop, be a kick like that could have hit anyone.

On another note Liddle vs. Rampage will definitely be very exciting. Its over a month from now though, I can't wait that long.