PDA

View Full Version : 20-30+ 400whp+ Out Tonight = FUN FUN FUN!

ct9a gsr
04-22-2007, 02:35 AM
HAHAHA, we had like eleventy billion fast cars out tonight at my spot... tons of great runs.

2x C6 Z06's
Eleventybillion C5 Z06's
Viper GTS
Several Camaro's
Several Mustang's
Several Transam's
Several Evo's
Turbo M3

Around 20-30 cars at least that were pretty fast... all mod'd. I'll post more info up later tommorow after work... too tired.

WHAT A GOOD NIGHT! Thanks to everyone who came out and sorry it wasn't 100% organized... I had no idea the turnout would be so huge. Perhaps we'll have another later... ^_^

Frög
04-22-2007, 02:38 AM
where was this?

The Youngn
04-22-2007, 02:39 AM
far

WickedIXMR
04-22-2007, 03:05 AM
I had a blast! Thanks Charles for setting this up!

198plus
04-22-2007, 03:05 AM
Great time tonight, thanks for handing me my ass :thinking:
HAHAHA, we had like eleventy billion fast cars out tonight at my spot... tons of great runs.

2x C6 Z06's
Eleventybillion C5 Z06's
Viper GTS
Several Camaro's
Several Mustang's
Several Transam's
Several Evo's
Turbo M3

Around 20-30 cars at least that were pretty fast... all mod'd. I'll post more info up later tommorow after work... too tired.

WHAT A GOOD NIGHT! Thanks to everyone who came out and sorry it wasn't 100% organized... I had no idea the turnout would be so huge. Perhaps we'll have another later... ^_^

ct9a gsr
04-22-2007, 03:07 AM

It was nice to meet you! Ee'll run again sometime and if possible, I wouldn't mind having fun with that Viper too. I'll go buy a louder horn sometime... ^_^

198plus
04-22-2007, 03:10 AM
You by a louder horn and I'LL finish my spray. :yes: Oh i hope you post the video's so i can see that really happened or maybe i was just having a real bad dream. :lmfao:
It was nice to meet you! Ee'll run again sometime and if possible, I wouldn't mind having fun with that Viper too. I'll go buy a louder horn sometime... ^_^

ct9a gsr
04-22-2007, 03:22 AM
You by a louder horn and I'LL finish my spray. :yes: Oh i hope you post the video's so i can see that really happened or maybe i was just having a real bad dream. :lmfao:

I'd feel bad posting any videos... I think most of the runs, I felt like I jumped on you cause you can't hear my horn or you didn't go. I did get one better run on video where I just waited for you to go get the jump and then I went... but I'll dig through the footage tommorow after work.

I like it when originally you said something like, "oh man, if I get beat by that I might as well go home!" before we raced, hahaha. =D

shortysm22
04-22-2007, 03:45 AM

It was very nice to meet you and sorry I mistook your hand signals as for counting down :D ... I had a blast creatively filming and I must say your Z is one of the fastest NA cars ever built/modified and looking gorgeous at the same time

Oh, and there was one 06-07 Sti out as well :tongue1:

WickedIXMR
04-22-2007, 03:48 AM
Next time let the vette honk they have some pretty loud horns lol

shortysm22
04-22-2007, 03:50 AM
Next time let the vette honk they have some pretty loud horns lol

but their exhaust is even louder

"B"
04-22-2007, 09:40 AM
I got my ass handed to me by a white camaro. Then I found out later that he has close to 500whp, so I felt better. lol

Charles, that was a great place to stay while runs were going down. We gotta find a place close to there where we can do dig runs though.

Ericp
04-22-2007, 09:52 AM
yall need to bring this a little closer next time so I can come and play :goodjob:

"B"
04-22-2007, 09:58 AM
Was Maniac there last night? I missed him if he was.

TIGERJC
04-22-2007, 09:59 AM
did you see a mexican with Jap ANIME style hair, if not, you didnt see maniac

LT1UltraZ
04-22-2007, 10:41 AM
blah i was going to come but didnt feel like staying out all night :doh:

WhiteAccord
04-22-2007, 10:52 AM
Sounds like someone needs a bull horn...

slowhawk01
04-22-2007, 10:59 AM
I got my ass handed to me by a white camaro. Then I found out later that he has close to 500whp, so I felt better. lol

Charles, that was a great place to stay while runs were going down. We gotta find a place close to there where we can do dig runs though.

Are you serious??:lmfao: . The car you raced made 406RWHP and dynolab less than 2 week ago. Far cry from 500hp. I offered to run you, but the white SS said he wanted to. Maybe we can do it next time for sure:yes: . Car sound good with that blower.

slowhawk01
04-22-2007, 11:03 AM

When me and you raced I couldn't get it to hook up at all. It hooked 1 time right before the bridge and then when I hit 3rd it almost hit you:cry: so I let off. We will definetly get another run in maybe this time my car will go somewhere. I also tried to race (Thrust) the mystic KB cobra and the same thing happend:doh: .

Thrust
04-22-2007, 11:09 AM
Yeah, you really need to get some tires for that car. I thought that I couldn't get traction, But you had it worse than me. It was still good fun. It just sucks that I didn't get to run all of the cars that I wanted to.

198plus
04-22-2007, 11:15 AM
Yea good run's, 3rd gear shift with me :eek: i was holding on to.:goodjob:
When me and you raced I couldn't get it to hook up at all. It hooked 1 time right before the bridge and then when I hit 3rd it almost hit you:cry: so I let off. We will definetly get another run in maybe this time my car will go somewhere. I also tried to race (Thrust) the mystic KB cobra and the same thing happend:doh: .

Lankhoss
04-22-2007, 11:16 AM
Good times last night....but everytime I went out to do a run it just turned into a big cluster f' heh

Not sure I actually got a single clean run in, but that's not the only reason I went out. Good times anyway....I don't think I've ever seen a turnout like that.

198plus
04-22-2007, 11:21 AM
At least you got a few :yes: Good runs :goodjob:
Yeah, you really need to get some tires for that car. I thought that I couldn't get traction, But you had it worse than me. It was still good fun. It just sucks that I didn't get to run all of the cars that I wanted to.

KevinT707
04-22-2007, 11:23 AM
Meng's SRT vs' ILoveBoosts' Z06, first two runs were from a 40. Last run was from a 60; Z06 had 1 passenger and SRT-4 had 2.

Round 1 (http://media.putfile.com/SRT-4-vs-C5-Z06-Round-1)
Round 2 (http://media.putfile.com/SRT-4-vs-C5-Z06-Round-2)
Round 3 (http://media.putfile.com/SRT-4-vs-C5-Z06-Round-3)

LEAVINU
04-22-2007, 11:23 AM
What about me...... I was there. I was the only lonely base C6 out there.

Very nice spot Charles; sorry I had to leave early but no tune, crappy running car, and dog in his crate holding his dinner from the night before I had to go.:(

I am scheduled to be tuned this Tuesday so if that holds true I am awaiting the next scheduled meeting.:goodjob:

Thrust
04-22-2007, 11:43 AM
At least you got a few :yes: Good runs :goodjob:
Yeah It was cool, We need to do it again.

GTslOw
04-22-2007, 11:58 AM

Charles, that was a great place to stay while runs were going down. We gotta find a place close to there where we can do dig runs though.sorry "B" but it is nowhere near 500rwhp here is the dyno sheet.

GTslOw
04-22-2007, 11:59 AM
btw this is untuned so its running about 10.8 a/f ratio:goodjob:

lightspeed
04-22-2007, 12:43 PM
2x C6 Z06's
Eleventybillion C5 Z06's
Viper GTS
Several Camaro's
Several Mustang's
Several Transam's
Several Evo's
Turbo M3
Good meet Charles. It was cool meeting some more of the killsforum folks. Maybe next time Ill have something to race with :( If youre organizing another meet, try to make it 2-3 weeks at least so i can play LOL

"B"
04-22-2007, 12:48 PM
Are you serious??:lmfao: . The car you raced made 406RWHP and dynolab less than 2 week ago. Far cry from 500hp. I offered to run you, but the white SS said he wanted to. Maybe we can do it next time for sure:yes: . Car sound good with that blower.

He told me he didn't know how much hp he had, but that he smoked a 482 hp car like last week.

Oh well, I got spanked. I really should get my car dyno tuned.

RJ's325ITS
04-22-2007, 12:49 PM
btw this is untuned so its running about 10.8 a/f ratio:goodjob:

Good runs alllllllll of you guys.. I forgot how many I did...!!!! iloveboost, sGTslow, black cobra w/ the viper, green camaro, roni and a black EVO....

I had tons of fun.. I hope there is a second round coming soon charles, maybe next time I'll get to use my race gas.:bump:

Rafa,

"B"
04-22-2007, 12:51 PM
sorry "B" but it is nowhere near 500rwhp here is the dyno sheet.

I am wondering how he beat a 482 hp Roush then.:thinking:

Either way I lost be a decent margin.

I would like to do some dig runs one of these days. I hate roll runs. lol

Maybe he was just trying to make me feel better.

GTslOw
04-22-2007, 01:22 PM
I am wondering how he beat a 482 hp Roush then.:thinking:

Either way I lost be a decent margin.

I would like to do some dig runs one of these days. I hate roll runs. lol

Maybe he was just trying to make me feel better.easy a vortech mustang has to build boost i have instant torque at 20 mph roll look at the graph i was making 350rwtq at 3000rpm's. and weight difference as well:goodjob: also on friday night i raced a turbo 06 mustang gt making about 70 more horsepower and 90rwtq than me and i gave him a half car jump and i lost by less than that

GTslOw
04-22-2007, 01:25 PM
Good runs alllllllll of you guys.. I forgot how many I did...!!!! iloveboost, sGTslow, black cobra w/ the viper, green camaro, roni and a black EVO....

I had tons of fun.. I hope there is a second round coming soon charles, maybe next time I'll get to use my race gas.:bump:

Rafa,how did the runs with the green camaro turn out?

Maniaç
04-22-2007, 01:29 PM
Man i was so fucking pissed last night!!! i got out work @ 12am went straight to wal mart and saw nobody! went to MP and saw kevin's CRX and some othe rednecks with there trucks!

waited for about 30min and got bored as fuck! Went home with way to much gas in my tank. Car was feeling real nice yesterday too. SHIT!

"B"
04-22-2007, 01:39 PM
easy a vortech mustang has to build boost i have instant torque at 20 mph roll look at the graph i was making 350rwtq at 3000rpm's. and weight difference as well:goodjob: also on friday night i raced a turbo 06 mustang gt making about 70 more horsepower and 90rwtq than me and i gave him a half car jump and i lost by less than that

So what is the combination in that camaro? You can PM me if you want. Also, what does it run in the 1/4 mile by chance?

On_Her_Face
04-22-2007, 01:40 PM
damn i should of gone..

PhAtBoYMr2
04-22-2007, 01:47 PM
weather is getting nice and people are bringing there rides out the garage.

should make it a good summer. Charles pm me next time you organize another meet

hydroshutter
04-22-2007, 02:03 PM
I would've been one of the people who didn't race if I had of shown up, so I didn't make it out. (car is down right now, waiting for parts)

Hopefully the next week will be a few weeks out so I can come out and play with my new car.

Thrust
04-22-2007, 02:30 PM
Hopefully the next week will be a few weeks out so I can come out and play with my new car.
I have the perfect spot for you to break your car in at once it is ready. :D

AnclyT
04-22-2007, 02:31 PM
damn, i wish i was there...

:doh::doh::doh::doh:

Psycho
04-22-2007, 02:37 PM
We should set up meets like that at least once a month. Even on the way back home, Josh and I encountered a few races; from people that weren't even at the meet. Fun ass time last night. Keep that location secret.

Capt._Ron
04-22-2007, 05:11 PM
That was an awesome time. My car had no business being there with all that hp but it was fun none the less and def worth the hour + drive . I was glad to meet everyone and you guys all seem pretty damn cool so now I have something to shoot for.

ChAmP_CoUpE
04-22-2007, 06:19 PM
damn i would of gone but i was at my boys house playing beer pong getting drunk as FUCK... lol next time next time!

FAHHQUE700
04-22-2007, 06:54 PM
I want a h/c c6 z06... damn... forget the nitrous, or boost... ya don't need it... I would have came out, but my wife is ready to pop I think that it'll be a long time before i ever come out again. Kinda shitty yeah, considering my car is street ready, well sorta needs a retune...

crafty
04-22-2007, 08:02 PM
it was nice to meet you guys later in the night.. We were in the Heads/Cam blue GTO.

stuntman
04-22-2007, 08:26 PM
Yeah I had a geat time meeting new people, shit was fun, have to meet up again soon!!
-ajbreezay

ARFNSX
04-22-2007, 08:37 PM
What about me...... I was there. I was the only lonely base C6 out there.

Very nice spot Charles; sorry I had to leave early but no tune, crappy running car, and dog in his crate holding his dinner from the night before I had to go.:(

I am scheduled to be tuned this Tuesday so if that holds true I am awaiting the next scheduled meeting.:goodjob:

Where was my call asswipe? I heard this was up near me. I know I am by no means the fastest but hell it would have been fun. Call a brotha next time you know!

RJ's325ITS
04-22-2007, 08:48 PM
how did the runs with the green camaro turn out?

the 1st one he got me by a bumper and for the 2nd one I think we were dead even for the last one I warmed the tires and I honked and I got him by a fender. It was nice but too short, his revlimiter hits at 110 and I was getting ready to pull. I dont know man 40 to 110.... it's like a tease :thinking:

1civic
04-22-2007, 09:08 PM
I want a h/c c6 z06... damn... forget the nitrous, or boost... ya don't need it... I would have came out, but my wife is ready to pop I think that it'll be a long time before i ever come out again. Kinda shitty yeah, considering my car is street ready, well sorta needs a retune...

I knew you would be a No show.. :taun: .. I was out in force, Kicking ass and taking names... :rolleyes: .. To bad no one would run a dig race with us... :???: We didn't get a chance to ask everyone but we did ask a couple of people.. :goodjob: .. Maybe next time... :cheers:

Capt._Ron
04-22-2007, 09:42 PM
Props to you 198plus not to many older guys will come out and run and run all out at that. This is not a cut down but i didnt know that you were actually old dude thats awesome that you still get out there and beat the shit out of people.

FAHHQUE700
04-22-2007, 10:14 PM
I knew you would be a No show.. :taun: .. I was out in force, Kicking ass and taking names... :rolleyes: .. To bad no one would run a dig race with us... :???: We didn't get a chance to ask everyone but we did ask a couple of people.. :goodjob: .. Maybe next time... :cheers:

sure you were..... :gay: Whos car were you driving?

I got my race for the night... after the race he got pulled over. He was speeding. They didn't see us racing though, after the race I slowed below the speed limit to let somebody who was following me home catch back up. The guy I raced kept speeding, and was pulled over. To be on the safe side I went another way home when I seen the lights. I went threw a road block later down another road. Thinking I was busted, my heart dropped to my stomach when I thought I had been busted. Luckily, they had somebody pulled over to the side. The police woman didn't even check registration-etc., just asked where I was headed and why I had no interior.

198plus
04-22-2007, 11:01 PM
Thanks i needed that now i feel 20 year's older :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
Props to you 198plus not to many older guys will come out and run and run all out at that. This is not a cut down but i didnt know that you were actually old dude thats awesome that you still get out there and beat the shit out of people.

"B"
04-22-2007, 11:12 PM

Shit, I was looking for a dig ass whoopin to be put on me. :lmfao: I hate roll runs.

"B"
04-22-2007, 11:12 PM
Thanks i needed that now i feel 20 year's older :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

You should change your screen name to gramps.:lmfao: :cheers:

198plus
04-22-2007, 11:18 PM
No i think 198years old:lmfao:
You should change your screen name to gramps.:lmfao: :cheers:

"B"
04-22-2007, 11:22 PM
One of these days you have to let me ride while you race.

~GILLEY~
04-23-2007, 02:09 AM
what does it take to get to come along on some of the get togethers?

ct9a gsr
04-23-2007, 03:47 AM

Street reputation/credibility.

hydroshutter
04-23-2007, 05:51 AM

I'm pretty sure this is onebadbird. :rolleyes:

Maniaç
04-23-2007, 07:23 AM
Shit, I was looking for a dig ass whoopin to be put on me. :lmfao: I hate roll runs.

next time "B", i was looking forward to our dig run..... but what can you do

LEAVINU
04-23-2007, 09:03 AM
Where was my call asswipe? I heard this was up near me. I know I am by no means the fastest but hell it would have been fun. Call a brotha next time you know!

I got your card on the next one playa. You have to bring the NSX and you have to run someone; no excuses.:tongue1:

ZR1_170
04-23-2007, 10:53 AM

2x C6 Z06's
Eleventybillion C5 Z06's
Viper GTS
Several Camaro's
Several Mustang's
Several Transam's
Several Evo's
Turbo M3

I think I saw a ZR1 floating around there also :D

ZR1_170
04-23-2007, 10:58 AM
It was nice to meet you and your brother. I just ordered the new tires so next time I will be able to get the classic C4 out there for some fun.

2.0civic
04-23-2007, 11:12 AM
did you see a mexican with Jap ANIME style hair, if not, you didnt see maniac

lol nice description

2.0civic
04-23-2007, 11:16 AM
I'm pretty sure this is onebadbird. :rolleyes:

what the fuck are you doing up so early??

hydroshutter
04-23-2007, 11:28 AM
what the fuck are you doing up so early??

Dude, tell me about it: monday-friday.

2.0civic
04-23-2007, 11:30 AM
Dude, tell me about it: monday-friday.

LOL i was up in monroe at 930 so i feel you on that

LOL have they called you yet to see what is going on?

hydroshutter
04-23-2007, 12:09 PM
LOL i was up in monroe at 930 so i feel you on that

LOL have they called you yet to see what is going on?

Nope, not yet :lmfao:

RUSH
04-23-2007, 01:26 PM

Dre? Is that you?

Sounds like a nice lil meet. Somebody hit me up for the next one, and remember I live an hour north of kennesaw! I'll be up for some runs I suppose.
And please PM me and tell me where in the world you all are running with no hassle from the popo!

Khalifa247
04-23-2007, 02:49 PM
We should set up meets like that at least once a month. Even on the way back home, Josh and I encountered a few races; from people that weren't even at the meet. Fun ass time last night. Keep that location secret.

Im pretty sure you dragged my ass on the way home.. whats on it? Id like to try again some time maybe when my cars running better?

hydroshutter
04-23-2007, 02:55 PM
Dre? Is that you?

Sounds like a nice lil meet. Somebody hit me up for the next one, and remember I live an hour north of kennesaw! I'll be up for some runs I suppose.
And please PM me and tell me where in the world you all are running with no hassle from the popo!

What do you drive?

2.0civic
04-23-2007, 02:58 PM
Nope, not yet :lmfao:

HAHAHA nice....

GTslOw
04-23-2007, 04:35 PM
What do you drive?he has a white single turbo supra with a th400 tranny on slicks and skinnies

hydroshutter
04-23-2007, 05:02 PM
he has a white single turbo supra with a th400 tranny on slicks and skinnies

Ahhh, I think I've seen it on Barrett once before. The Sn95 Red blown Cobra just wanted to race for fun, and I heard it was a slaughter.

GTslOw
04-23-2007, 05:16 PM
Ahhh, I think I've seen it on Barrett once before. The Sn95 Red blown Cobra just wanted to race for fun, and I heard it was a slaughter.yea his car is listed on mountainboost.com rush doesn't care who knows whats done to his car he cool about it:goodjob:

198plus
04-23-2007, 05:24 PM
Hey it was nice meeting you !!! Nice ride you have :goodjob:
It was nice to meet you and your brother. I just ordered the new tires so next time I will be able to get the classic C4 out there for some fun.

hydroshutter
04-23-2007, 06:29 PM
yea his car is listed on mountainboost.com rush doesn't care who knows whats done to his car he cool about it:goodjob:

You guys should be more like that :crazy: :lmfao:

RUSH
04-23-2007, 10:43 PM
he has a white single turbo supra with a th400 tranny on slicks and skinnies

WTF?!?! I feel like I have been Raped!!!

nah.... I kid, but who is this?....Brian?

Shoot Im just game to come out and see the cars! Im on 18's at the moment and cant really do much cause it breaks loose at 100+, and Im not saying its just crazy Hp, its the cheap tires!
Its in the shop right now to, but I should have it back in the next few days!

RUSH
04-23-2007, 10:50 PM
Ahhh, I think I've seen it on Barrett once before. The Sn95 Red blown Cobra just wanted to race for fun, and I heard it was a slaughter.

Is this the one that was pushing around 550hp and I met at Walmarts? His car was pretty stout! I think we ran 2 maybe 3 times!

hydroshutter
04-23-2007, 11:00 PM
Is this the one that was pushing around 550hp and I met at Walmarts? His car was pretty stout! I think we ran 2 maybe 3 times!

You're correct. I was out there and saw a brief glimpse of your Supra.

verrra naice!

RUSH
04-23-2007, 11:09 PM
You're correct. I was out there and saw a brief glimpse of your Supra.

verrra naice!

Thanks man! I think we ran from a 10-110mph, cause I let off when I shifted to 3rd I think I only got him by like 8-9 cars, I was running about 520ish hp, 22psi on pump!

onebadgt
04-26-2007, 11:41 PM
u know your car is slow rush lol jk, and by the way it was nice to meet everyone last sat nite, im a little late posting i was drivin the 06 turbo mustang

RUSH
04-26-2007, 11:53 PM
ole Brian the noob!lol

How is the car running? feel pretty good now?

onebadgt
04-26-2007, 11:58 PM
ya, the car feels great, except for the lack of traction lol. im just havin a few prob. with a oil leak so hopefully i can get that taken care of.

onebadgt
04-27-2007, 12:02 AM
[QUOTE=RUSH]Dre? Is that you?

no, thats not dre. its matt

o n gtslow is jon baker. prev. owner of the red gto now drive a whit cama rofrom ellijay

RUSH
04-27-2007, 01:38 AM
[QUOTE=RUSH]Dre? Is that you?

no, thats not dre. its matt

o n gtslow is jon baker. prev. owner of the red gto now drive a whit cama rofrom ellijay

gotcha!

mogaffar
04-27-2007, 10:11 AM
did this happen near around kennesaw.. if so let me know next time :) i got a toy that can play too

my aim: is mog588 thanks

onebadgt
04-27-2007, 11:24 AM
ya, pretty close to kennesaw. what do you drive?

mogaffar
04-27-2007, 01:54 PM
prolly seen me around.. yellow 300zx TT with black volks

onebadgt
04-27-2007, 02:10 PM
id prob recognize it if i saw it im around barret a good bit.

mogaffar
04-27-2007, 02:18 PM
urs a gt500?

onebadgt
04-27-2007, 02:40 PM
thats what most ppl think cause i put the badges on. but ita a 2006 gt with the cervini 1967 gt500 eleanor body kit, i did it to replicate the old gt500s not the new ones

mogaffar
04-27-2007, 02:49 PM
oo.. cuz i think i remember seeing an actual gt500 at bp a month or so back and i was thinkin it might be you.

mogaffar
04-27-2007, 02:54 PM
any mods done to the gt?

onebadgt
04-27-2007, 02:56 PM
you prob woulda known if it was me i look nothing like a stock gt500, the look like a v6 with a different front end lol, and i have a few things done. turbo etc...:D

mogaffar
04-27-2007, 02:59 PM
turbo?.. damn nice.. yeah i got 2 my self haha

Coy
04-28-2007, 01:05 AM
turbo etc

:blah:

Whats up Brian.;)

onebadgt
04-28-2007, 02:49 AM
just got home, and got in a fight on the way home. long story ill explain later. c ya 2marrow at barret

ct9a gsr
04-28-2007, 02:44 PM
A fight? What happened? =x

GTslOw
04-28-2007, 02:46 PM
hey charles post my videos :D:D

onebadgt
04-28-2007, 04:15 PM
he doesent wanna post em he zoomed in to lol. and as for the fight long story short a friend of mine got jumped by 4 fags last nite and when me and some buddies got there @ 3:00am they took off n we chased them around till like 345. its all good they got theirs comin i know where they work

"B"
04-28-2007, 04:42 PM
he doesent wanna post em he zoomed in to lol. and as for the fight long story short a friend of mine got jumped by 4 fags last nite and when me and some buddies got there @ 3:00am they took off n we chased them around till like 345. its all good they got theirs comin i know where they work
Damn dude, I would have pulled over if you wanted to talk to me. I honestly didn't know.:ninja:

Seriously though, did you get that stang of yours tuned?

onebadgt
04-29-2007, 01:45 PM
ya i got it tuned, its havin a couple little issues were tryin to get worked out but the tune seems to be doin good!