PDA

View Full Version : To whomever called me at midnight last...

quickdodge®
04-21-2007, 11:12 PM
Get back in touch with me. I got some info on what you were asking me about this morning. Later, QD.

ironchef
04-21-2007, 11:21 PM
What are you going to do about it old man?

quickdodge®
04-21-2007, 11:23 PM
Hmmmm. Later, QD.

ironchef
04-21-2007, 11:25 PM
Yea thats what I thought, go take some centrum silver and get back to me.
http://a1468.g.akamai.net/f/1468/580/1d/pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/72901/200.jpg

quickdodge®
04-21-2007, 11:26 PM
What does Centrum have to do with this? Later, QD.

EvasiveEF9
04-21-2007, 11:27 PM
I was wondering if you'd be up for some krispy kreme

ironchef
04-21-2007, 11:29 PM
What does Centrum have to do with this? Later, QD.LOL, I don't know, you're old and you need your vitamins ;).

quickdodge®
04-21-2007, 11:31 PM
Nah. Some dude somehow got my home number and called me at 10 minutes to midnight and was asking me questions about another member on the site. Wouldn't give me the full details, only that something evidently happened a couple of IA meets ago. Plus the dude blocked his number so I wouldn't know who it was. Coward move.

Anyone know who drives a yellow Dodge Charger? Later, QD.

ironchef
04-21-2007, 11:33 PM
Ren posted pictures of a yellow srt-8 charger in the pictures forum, from some braselton bash, could it be one in the same?

EvasiveEF9
04-21-2007, 11:44 PM
Nah. Some dude somehow got my home number and called me at 10 minutes to midnight and was asking me questions about another member on the site. Wouldn't give me the full details, only that something evidently happened a couple of IA meets ago. Plus the dude blocked his number so I wouldn't know who it was. Coward move.

Huh? And they didn't give their own information or anything?

I woulda been like, "Alright, look, you fucked up. First...you called me at friggin' midnight. Second, I don't know who you are. Third, IA is NOT my life."

quickdodge®
04-21-2007, 11:49 PM
Huh? And they didn't give their own information or anything?

I woulda been like, "Alright, look, you fucked up. First...you called me at friggin' midnight. Second, I don't know who you are. Third, IA is NOT my life."

I got an IA name and am in PM right now with the person and it isn't the name I got on the phone. I was asleep when the call came in and before I could get anymore info out, he had hung up. I don't know how he got my home number. Later, QD.

Lizbiz101
04-21-2007, 11:51 PM
Whoever it was, knows you or probably knows someone that knows you. Maybe it was somone pulling a joke or something??

quickdodge®
04-21-2007, 11:53 PM
Thing is, no one knows my home number. I don't know how the person got it. I give out my cell. Later, QD.

EvasiveEF9
04-21-2007, 11:54 PM
I got an IA name and am in PM right now with the person and it isn't the name I got on the phone. I was asleep when the call came in and before I could get anymore info out, he had hung up. I don't know how he got my home number. Later, QD.
Hmm...kinda sketchy.

I still woulda been pissed they woke me, though. My roommate came in drunk last night. Friggin' woke me up. Was NOT happy... I was like "The C-O said he wanted to see you ass when you got in." He was liek "What?" I was like "I don't fuckin' know..." "Why?" "I don't know why he wants to see you, maybe if you'd do what you're fuckin' supposed to, you wouldn't be in trouble all the time..."

I think he caught on that I was peaved.

Dude's annoying as shit. Like I'll be laying in bed trying to get to sleep and he's like "So dude...you think if I (fill in mindless ideas for girl-getting) I could get more pussy?" I'm like "Dude...wtf...go to bed..."

Lizbiz101
04-21-2007, 11:56 PM
hell it coulda been one of them damn spirits you be seeking. jk. That's pretty messed up. What the hell is with people!! Hope you find out who it was!!!

EvasiveEF9
04-21-2007, 11:58 PM
He's got a secret stalker...er...admirer.

superfox1
04-22-2007, 12:02 AM
I'm very interested to see who it was as well...

james
04-22-2007, 12:29 AM
lol old folks schedule: 3pm dinner at piccadilly, 4:30 jeopardy, 5:30 lights out.

TIGERJC
04-22-2007, 12:30 AM
another e-stalker, I'm jealous

RandomGuy
04-22-2007, 01:32 AM
annihilation just got a yellow charger i say you unleash your wrath on him... seriously

he also be talkin mad shit about you like 24/7

Frög
04-22-2007, 03:04 AM
sketch.. whats up with all this wired shit.. between the one that <3 <3 u, the other that needs to talk to ppl about you because you confuse him, and the other that stalks you and somehow gets your number and calls..

Sack Attack
04-22-2007, 08:21 AM
During spring break I also eas getting strange calls EVEERY night at 11:00 PM on the dot. The second it would turn 11:00 the dude would call. It was 2 or 3 guys who identified themselves as Scott Strickland and I dont remember the other guys names....They told me where I lived, what I drove, what my girlfriend drove, that my neighbor is fat and drives a silver accord, and they wanted to talk to my girl, so I put her on the phone and they told her to meet them at the carwash beside my apartment, So she and I sat at the daycare across from the carwash in the woods and they said they were in a red 90's model chevy silverado truck, I never seen the first silverado then they called back and said "Why is he with you?" but then they fucked up and told her they seen us sitting there together in her jeep but we was really in my s-10 sitting in the woods. That shit pissed me off. I rode to everyone I knows house 3 nights in a row and it wasnt any of them, It kept me up late and I couldnt sleep I was fuckin pissed, but I always put my number out there and its always on everything I sell so anyone has access to it the only thing that really got me is that how did they know what my neighbor and my girl drove and how did they know there is a carwash beside my house? I hate people that call from blocked numbers, good luck finding them though

quickdodge®
04-22-2007, 08:49 AM
Get back in touch with me. I got some info on what you were asking me about this morning. Later, QD.

Later, QD.

cactusEG
04-22-2007, 08:58 AM

i dont know the name of the guy but i've seen him around. does he was 20's or 22's on it?? if so then yea i know who u might be talking about