PDA

View Full Version : DElphonic is a Fucked up seller

bibong
04-21-2007, 06:14 PM
I bought his 98 LS Integra with a GSR swap a month ago. My friend Andrew bought a Prelude from him so I asked Andrew several times if he was a reliable and trustworthy person and he told me yes. The Prelude was fine, no mechanical problems so I started to trust this guy.

Delfonik recently posted up a 98 integra with a GSR swap. I asked him several times if there was anything wrong with the car and he told me the car is PERFECT. No LEAKS or anything. At first he told me the car would not pass emissions and he can get it to pass from Li (Vinh Body) for $100 extra. He also told me that the car has no leaks and pretty much nothing was wrong with the car. On the day that we were supposed to meet up, which was at Vinh's Body Shop, he gave me a call when I was half way down there and told me Li doesn't have the parts to pass emissions because he just used it on one of his customer's car. So I was like thats cool as long as he can get the emission to pass within the 30 day range. When I got to Vinh's Body shop, I saw that he was washing his car. I asked for a test drive and he gave me the key. I took the car for a spin and i was cruising around 50 mph+ and I heard noises from the tires. He told me that the tires needed to be balanced and it's not going to cost much but $20. I also heard noises coming from the AC compressor, but he told me it was the noise of the Megan header? After I parked the car and looked under the car to check for leaks, I saw some fluid but i thought it was water from the car wash.

Long story short, I paid the guy the amout he requested, and later took it to a certified (dealership) mechanic to get it inspected and guess what the mechanic told me..

Tires make noise because of the camber wears and I needed to replace all 4 tires + alignment, VTEC does not engage, the noise from under the hood was the AC compressor gone bad, there was a transmission leak, also the power steering rack was leaking, shocks were blown, EVAP system leak. The last thing I found out was when I took the car to get the timing belt replaced. The motor mount on the driver side had a crack and two of the bolts broke in half and is stuck inside the engine. The mechanic told me it seems like the mount was glued onto the engine. Now im running on three engine mounts.

BTW, I have only driven this Integra for 1K miles and I rarely get on it.
The guy and his freind Li never called and talked about the emission problem.
I just want everyone to know that Delfonik is a lying ass, low life scum bag that says one thing and does the other. So much for his religious belief crap.
I dont need his ass to pay me shit but everyone needs to watch out for this bitch... :2up:

SLOWLYbtngU
04-21-2007, 06:16 PM
Sorry babe, but never buy a car without taking it to your mechanic first. It sucks he wasnt honest but you suck for not checking everything first.

i4_garage
04-21-2007, 07:23 PM
just to make it clear, i have no responsibilities in this transaction. i made no money, made no promises, only thing is that the transaction was at the shop. that is all .

but hope u and him can clear this up. he is a negotiable guy.

bibong
04-21-2007, 07:36 PM
Nah i am not negotiating shit with him. I dont need his pity. Just want everyone to watch out and not get scam by him. He may look innocent but you can't judge a book by its cover. As for u Li, I know u knew something was wrong with this car..

dELfONiK
04-22-2007, 03:30 PM
First off, I told you EVERYTHING I knew about the car. Also, everything I knew about the car was stated in my original FOR SALE post.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105682

Second, I did say the car did not leak any fluids. I had the car for about a month, and it never leaked anything on my garage floor. In regards to the evap leak, I do not know about that, and never had the car checked out. I do know when you were test driving the car, EVERYTHING worked fine. I even told you to turn on the a/c and open and close the sunroof while we were driving. You even brought a friend with you, who also test drove the car. You asked him for his opinion, and he thought the car was fine too.

Also, like I told you, I only had the car for a month. I never got it checked out, but I never felt the need to since everything worked, it didn't overheat or burn oil, and it did not leak any fluids.

Please don't try to sit there and call me dishonest. Like I told you before, I had just purchased that car, and I never got it checked out. I told you everything I knew about the car. If I would have known something didn't work, I would have said so, just as I have done on the other 5 cars I've sold this past year.

I would have had no problems taking the car to a mechanic, if you wanted. I drove 2 hours north of where I live just to sell it to you, so I definitley wouldn't have had a problem taking it to someone, prior to purchase. You never requested to do so... However, you did bring a friend with you to check out the car. Both of you looked at it, both of you test drove it. I told you what I thought was wrong... I said the noise from the tires were probably from them being out of balance, and it would be $20 for a balance. I said the noise from the engine bay was probably from the test pipe. I said the timing belt and w/p is original, and would eventually need replacing. You never mentioned anything about a noise coming from the a/c compressor until AFTER your mechanic checked it out. Like I said, I told you what I thought was wrong. You're acting like everything that you say is wrong with the car, I knew about prior to selling it to you. You call me a lying ass, low life scum bag that says one thing and does the other. I never lied to you, and I never withheld any important information from you either. I told you EVERYTHING I knew about the car.

Also, please don't involve Li (Vinh BodyS). I asked him for his help just as a favor to try and help you out. When I first posted this car for sale, I had it at $7500obo. You said you wanted it, but kept lowballing the hell out of me. I proceeded to lower the price after finding a car that I wanted, and even got moderator aaronfelipe to modify the price on my post numerous times. When I finally lowered it to $6000, which was my firm price, you then said you were ready to buy, but wanted it to pass emissions. I told you that if you gave close to my original asking price, the car would be emission ready when you bought it. You didn't want to do that, and you wanted to go the cheapest route possible. So, I asked my friend Li if he could find the parts for you, but try to get them at a good price since you didn't want to spend a lot. I was doing that as a favor. If you wanted to spend the money, those parts could have easily been found, but you were trying to be as cheap as possible.

Finally, you sit there and warn people to watch out for me because I might "scam" them. Dude, I've never scammed anyone before, and I didn't scam you either. You even talk about your friend Andrew who bought a car from me. If I was such a scam artist, why would he recommend me to you. I told him everything I knew about the car I sold him, as I do everybody I sell to.

Nah i am not negotiating shit with him. I dont need his pity. Just want everyone to watch out and not get scam by him. He may look innocent but you can't judge a book by its cover. As for u Li, I know u knew something was wrong with this car..

Also, in your last response to Li, you say he knew something was wrong with this car?!!??? The only reason I was at his shop was to get my other car. Li NEVER drove my car and he never inspected my car. How would he know if there was something wrong? Does he have some type of magical power that would show him what's wrong with a car without inspecting or driving it? LOL

bibong
04-22-2007, 05:26 PM
Man you hear a shitload of noise coming from the car and you going to sit there and say that nothing is wrong with the car and never bother to get the car check out. You have to know what was wrong with the car that is why you dropped the price from 8k to 6k. Don't even say because you are desperate to buy li's hatch. And if you knew nothing was wrong with the car, why would you try to sell the car withing 3 months after u purchased the car and you had to go through all the trouble flying to florida to get the car and drive back.

Why don't you just fess up man, if you made a mistake let them know. It's not like im asking you to give me a reufund and shit because i bought the car AS IS. I just want people to know what kind of a person you are. Ever since i got this car from you, i have put in another 1k something to fix most of the problems, and now the engine mount problem is going to cost me another 1k to get it fix. Just fuckin fess up and stop being a lying ass bitch.

JDMaccord
04-22-2007, 05:37 PM
dam .......y u calln him out like that u should have looked closer to what u were buyn

that sounds like it is ur falt>>>>>>>>>

bibong
04-22-2007, 06:14 PM
Come on man, its all about reputation. If have been getting good reputation might as well keep it up. You can't be a good guy at one point and then turn around and turn into a villain just to make some extra cash or to sell someone your trash. Yea its also my fault for trusting him, and i never said it wasn't my fault. Like i said, this thread is not to get my money back, it is here to inform you guys and if yall dont care, dont bother to post.

dELfONiK
04-22-2007, 06:44 PM
Man you hear a shitload of noise coming from the car and you going to sit there and say that nothing is wrong with the car and never bother to get the car check out. You have to know what was wrong with the car that is why you dropped the price from 8k to 6k. Don't even say because you are desperate to buy li's hatch. And if you knew nothing was wrong with the car, why would you try to sell the car withing 3 months after u purchased the car and you had to go through all the trouble flying to florida to get the car and drive back.
Why don't you just fess up man, if you made a mistake let them know. It's not like im asking you to give me a reufund and shit because i bought the car AS IS. I just want people to know what kind of a person you are. Ever since i got this car from you, i have put in another 1k something to fix most of the problems, and now the engine mount problem is going to cost me another 1k to get it fix. Just fuckin fess up and stop being a lying ass bitch.

In regards to me flying to Florida to buy the car... Yeah, I bought the car there. So what? It was only $67 for a one way ticket to Tampa, so I flew. Big deal. The person who I sold my ITR hatch to drove from Alambama to buy it. The person that bought another hatch I had was from Orlando. The car your friend Andrew bought, I got that in Jacksonville, FL. What does that have to do with anything?

In regards to why would I want to sell the car right after I bought it? That's not the only car that I have sold immediately after purchase, and it's not going to be the last.

Also, in regards to the price drop. You're saying because "I know there's something wrong with the car", that is why I dropped the price? I ALWAYS post my car's at a higher price with obo. That's because of lowballers like you. The car I sold your friend was originally $4000obo, and I sold it for $3100.

In regards to me "fessing up and stop being a lying ass bitch." Dude, you need to quit crying! You're the one that sounds like a little bitch. If I know there is something wrong, I list it. You keep saying I knew there was something wrong... Dude, If I knew, I would have told you.

You then say this...

Man you hear a shitload of noise coming from the car and you going to sit there and say that nothing is wrong with the car and never bother to get the car check out.

First off, there wasn't a shitload of noise. There was noise coming from the tires, which I told you about, and there was a little noise coming from the engine bay (that you didn't even ask about until AFTER you got home). If this noise from the engine bay was so bad like you say above, why didn't you say anything during the test drive? Why didn't your friend who also was in the car, and also took the car for a test drive say something? It's because the noise was minor. It wasn't a shitload of noise like you say. It was so minor that I didn't bother to have it checked out.

You keep insisting that I'm lying. You're insisting that I took the car to a mechanic, had them check everything out, and then purposefully not tell you what was wrong. LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE YOU BOUGHT THE CAR: I JUST BOUGHT THE CAR AND NEVER HAD IT CHECKED OUT!

Check all my other FS posts for cars. My Prelude that I sold your friend, and my ITR hatch, I knew everything about those cars, and knew what was wrong. Those cars, I knew what was wrong, and listed it. The other hatch, I didn't have it long enough to notice anything wrong, if there even was anything wrong. I didn't list anything wrong with it because it drove fine, no CEL's, everything worked, etc.., and to my knowledge, there was nothing wrong.

This is the car I sold his friend...
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71354
ITR Hatch
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87103
Other Hatch
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79398

Dude, you seriously need to grow up. All the name calling is seriously lame. I don't know how else I can prove to you that I didn't know there was anything wrong, other than the stuff I told you. You call me out on Import Atlanta, and you have it dead set in your mind that I was lying to you. There is NO way anybody can tell you other wise. Even if God came to you in a dream and told you I was telling the truth, you probably wouldn't believe it. Just grow up man! You want me to tell you that I took the car to a mechanic, had them look at it and tell me what's wrong, and then sell it to you without telling you what was wrong. I will not do that. That is a lie. You want me to "fess up" to something that I didn't do. I won't do that!

bibong
04-22-2007, 07:30 PM
DUde stop brining in my freind, he was there just because i asked him to take me there to purchase the car. HE has not experienced with cars and neither do i. I just bought the car because my other freind told me i can trust you, plus the price was right and so i did and got screwed over.

As for the noise under the hood, i did mention when we were there. You told me its the noise from the aftermarket header. Don't even deny it because you know i did ask you what was that noise under the hood when the car is at idle..

You know what, lets end it here. Here is an advice, next time if you dont know shit, then dont say shit or assume stuff. Not everything is easy as to fix as you think they are and not everything is as cheap as u assume they are. Spare another person like myself, from falling into the same scheme and get caught up with financial issues. NO ONE LIKES TO BE FUCKED OVER.>>

dELfONiK
04-22-2007, 07:32 PM
Come on man, its all about reputation. If have been getting good reputation might as well keep it up. You can't be a good guy at one point and then turn around and turn into a villain just to make some extra cash or to sell someone your trash. Yea its also my fault for trusting him, and i never said it wasn't my fault. Like i said, this thread is not to get my money back, it is here to inform you guys and if yall dont care, dont bother to post.

LMAO! I'm a villain? haha

Dude, you keep contradicting yourself.

You make this callout thread on IA saying that I lied to you. You're trying to convince people that I knew everything that was wrong with the car, and then purposefully witheld that information from you.

You then say it's your fault for trusting me. If you trusted me, what's the point of this thread? I told you from the beginning, before you bought the car, that I never had the car checked out. If you trusted me, and believed me when I said that, then this thread should be deleted!

quickdodge®
04-22-2007, 07:55 PM
You're trying to convince people that I took the car to a mechanic, found out everything that was wrong, and then purposefully witheld that information from you.

I didn't see that anywhere any posts. Later, QD.

bibong
04-22-2007, 07:55 PM
Dude i trusted you and then i got fucked up so therefore you're a bad seller. I am not contraditing jack. Put urself in my situation and see if you will be mad or not. I am the freaking buyer that bought ur shit that you said was "Perfect" and then issues starts to arise. Now im stuck with your mess and you're saying you have nothing to do with this. Dude, where are your morals, you're probably 5 or 6 years older than me and more experience with cars so i know for sure you know what was wrong. If you want proof of the problems of the car, i can take pictures and post them up.

dELfONiK
04-22-2007, 08:27 PM
I didn't see that anywhere any posts. Later, QD.

Man you hear a shitload of noise coming from the car and you going to sit there and say that nothing is wrong with the car and never bother to get the car check out. You have to know what was wrong with the car that is why you dropped the price from 8k to 6k.

He didn't use those exact words, but he's insinuating it... The only way I would have know about the stuff that was wrong is if I had it checked out.

Dude i trusted you and then i got fucked up so therefore you're a bad seller. I am not contraditing jack. Put urself in my situation and see if you will be mad or not. I am the freaking buyer that bought ur shit that you said was "Perfect" and then issues starts to arise. Now im stuck with your mess and you're saying you have nothing to do with this. Dude, where are your morals, you're probably 5 or 6 years older than me and more experience with cars so i know for sure you know what was wrong. If you want proof of the problems of the car, i can take pictures and post them up.

First off, I never told you the car was perfect. I actually told you upfront what I thought was wrong with the car in regards to the noise, but also told you I never had it checked out.

Wurm
04-22-2007, 08:33 PM
lol this shit is funny. maybe you should take your ass to a dealership and buy a certified car if you are not capable of buying one as is

japan4racing
04-22-2007, 08:55 PM
Tires make noise because of the camber wears and I needed to replace all 4 tires + alignment

are you blind? did you even look at the tires?

VTEC does not engage

are you deaf? did you even get on it and listen for vtec?

the noise from under the hood was the AC compressor gone bad

once again are you deaf? did you turn the a/c compressor off and see if it stopped making the noise?

there was a transmission leak

you got eyes right?

also the power steering rack was leaking

look at what i typed above this

shocks were blown

its a lowered honda on stock shocks....wtf did you expect?

not only that but your name is bibong...you lose my freind, end yourself

Frög
04-22-2007, 09:26 PM
Tires make noise because of the camber wears and I needed to replace all 4 tires + alignment, VTEC does not engage, the noise from under the hood was the AC compressor gone bad, there was a transmission leak, also the power steering rack was leaking, shocks were blown, EVAP system leak. The last thing I found out was when I took the car to get the timing belt replaced. The motor mount on the driver side had a crack and two of the bolts broke in half and is stuck inside the engine. The mechanic told me it seems like the mount was glued onto the engine. Now im running on three engine mounts.

and you didnt realize that before buing it??

bigdare23
04-22-2007, 09:42 PM
Honestly, 6k was a pretty good price and with the money he saved he need to invest it into the car.

azianhustla
04-22-2007, 10:23 PM
Hey Since your Bitch about this Car.. you want to Trade for my 98 Integra RS.... Let me know!!! It doesnt have Camber wear or Leaks of any sort..! Please QUIT YOUR BITCHIN!!! You should have went to the damn Dealership for a Car.. if You can Expect what is expected from a AS IS car..>!

bibong
04-22-2007, 11:25 PM
japan4racing if you dont know shit dont say shit. THe camber wears was from the inside part of the tires how da hell am i suppose to know if they were bad or not. You can hear vtec but you can not feel it. Ac compressor makes noise even if the ac is on or off. Like i stated, he said it was the megan header. If you would of read my post from the begining i told u he had a mini car wash so the water underneath the car was not certainly a leak until i brought the car home. The guy only let me took the car to 50mph and told me to pull over to a parking lot. The tire noise were not that loud until you hit 60 +. Once again japan4racing, if you don't know shit GTFO. I realized some of the problems but not all before buying it. He told me the noises were easy fix and not much is involved.

This thread is not here for yall to talk shit about me. I am just poiting out a bad seller, and if yall dont have nice shit to say then get the fuck out.

bibong
04-22-2007, 11:30 PM
NIGGER THIS IS WHAT YOU TOLD ME STRAIGHT FROM MY PM BOX Originally Posted by bibong
OK ITS MINE!!!! so where do u wanna meet up? AND nothing is wrong with the car right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dELfONiK
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibong
did u get any words from your freind?

I just talked to him... He has both a cat converter and ecu.

He can do an even swap for the ecu's. He's going to charge $150 for the cat and labor. He will give $50 for the test pipe and conversion harness.

So you'd be responsible for $100. So it would be $6100 total. lmk

Well, I live 1.5 hours south of Atlanta, in Warner Robins, and I'm not sure when I'll be going back up there. I'll have to check my schedule and let you know.

There is NOTHING wrong with the car. Does not leak, overheat, it does not smoke even at higher revs... No tranny grinds or slips. Clutch is great, a/c is cold, everything works! Alarm pages the remote if it is set off.

boostedb16
04-22-2007, 11:44 PM
hey just a thought. i just had a gsr swap put in and the guy had the plug on the bottom of the vtec solinoid and the one right below it crossed and my vtec would not kick in. i switched them and it kicks in fine. i thought that might help one of your problems. good luck...............

japan4racing
04-23-2007, 12:17 AM
japan4racing if you dont know shit dont say shit..

trust me bro i have had more hondas than you will ever have and sold more cars that you can imagine. and i have done more shit to these cars than you will ever do. dont tell me when i know shit. i have forgotten more shit than you will ever know.

THe camber wears was from the inside part of the tires how da hell am i suppose to know if they were bad or not..

its real simple son......everyone knows when you lower a car you get negative camber. it wears on the inside of the tires. all you have to do is look at the tires and see if there is camber wear. how were you supposed to know?....look mother fucker, use your eyes. its real simple

You can hear vtec but you can not feel it.

if your hear it, it works. its a nearly stock gsr..not a fully built race car. just becuase you dont feel it does not mean its inop. jesus christ, do you think vtec is a substitute for a turbo?

Ac compressor makes noise even if the ac is on or off. Like i stated, he said it was the megan header..

this is a really simple one....pop the hood and put either the left or right side of your head near the compressor. you will notice that the right side and left side of you cranium have these things called ears. use them and you can hear shit. if the compressor is making noises it is probably bad.

If you would of read my post from the begining i told u he had a mini car wash so the water underneath the car was not certainly a leak until i brought the car home..

so the trans leaks...when was the last time anyone put water in a transmission?

The guy only let me took the car to 50mph and told me to pull over to a parking lot..

you should have told him you were a serious buyer and you wanted to get on it to see if it smoked or had any other probs.

The tire noise were not that loud until you hit 60 +. Once again japan4racing, if you don't know shit GTFO..

seriously if you dont know shit about buying cars dont post about some one ripping you off when you are obviously at fault. its an old ass car. its used and most of the time these cars are abused. you should have known what to look for. and all the shit you described was shit you should have seen or brought up after you drove the car.

I realized some of the problems but not all before buying it. He told me the noises were easy fix and not much is involved..

did you bring them up......look man, nobody made you pay for that car. you did it on your own. if you were too much of a noob to realize what you needed to do then its on you. the car is obviosuly reliable..it made it to atlanta and you are driving it still. the damn thing is nearly 10 years old. wtf do you want a new car? get the fuck over it and move along.

This thread is not here for yall to talk shit about me. I am just poiting out a bad seller, and if yall dont have nice shit to say then get the fuck out.

your stupidity has made this a thread that makes ppl wanna talk shit about you. delfonic is not a bad seller. he has sold numerous things here and elsewhere with no probs. you just made a bad mistake. i dont have anything nice to say to you but im not gonna gtfo...in fact why dont you ead and diaf because you are lirl.

everything you posted about sounds exactly like a noob mistake when buying used cars. the shit you posted is shit that everyone looks at when buying a used car. face it bro, you fucked up. now count your losses and move along. and please, for the love of god, quit posted your stupid ass threads about ppl when you are the one that knows jack shit about whats going on.

/thread

Frög
04-23-2007, 12:38 AM
^^^ owned

integar94
04-23-2007, 01:16 AM
Ok japan4racing u gotta put ur self in his shoe, let just say that ur just a kid who spent ur whole high school career saving up the most money u could to buy a car that u really like. All of a sudden u found the car u really like and u happen to buy it from a guy who said the car was reliable. Than u bring that car to a mechanic who than tells u all these type of problem. And than u ended up putting another 2k into that car. Wouldnt you get piss off if you were that kid? Wouldnt you get piss off at the person who sold u the car whether he knew about the problem or not?....not every is a expert with cars as u. He even stated that he's not experienced with car. Because he is not experienced with cars, the only real way he can see what was wrong with the car is by the seller words. And the things the seller said bout the car being reliable must of not been true since he had to put in another 2k. He is just posting this tread b/c he feel like the seller trick him. So just put urself in his position b4 u post nemore things about him and imagine how piss you would be rite now if you were him. And than on top of all that, you have this honda expertise telling you how stupid you are for not knowing all the problem with the car when you were checkin it out...again man he not experienced with cars....

japan4racing
04-23-2007, 01:23 AM
ive been in his shoes before, and i did not make the same mistakes. it has nothing to do with hondas or acuras..its a general used car thing. you look at tires, you look at leaks, you listen for noises...its common sense. its a really simple thing. he made a bone head move and now he knows. the car is most likely totally fine but some retard trying to make money told him all this shit was bad and now he is all upset. all the more reason to learn about his shit. dont trust anyone but yourself. time to learn my freind. learn well or get fucked over and over again. its in the game..and you know what they say....dont hate the player, hate the game.

1gDSM
04-23-2007, 01:39 AM
Dude shut the fuck up I bought a 93 eclipse as my first car. . . Wanna talk about repair bills? Just like you I didnt know shit about a car when I bought it. Now I know alot more than I did. Take this as a learning experience and get over it. You made a mistake by not taking it to a mechanic to check it out. So take the hit and move on.

GTScoob
04-23-2007, 03:15 AM
Man you sure got swindled :gay:

Too bad you just didnt check the car out enough before buying. You have to understand, when buying a modded car, that nothing ever installs just like OEM when you take it apart. Remember the old saying "If it aint broke, dont fix it", as the correctly assembled stock stuff was removed and replaced with aftermarket hardware you have to factor in installer error since we're men and not robot on an assembly line. This is particularly why buying a swapped car is bad idea unless you know exactly who did the swap and can consult them in the future.

Why do you feel the need to call him out on here instead of dealing with him personally and using the name-calling as a last resort?

quickdodge®
04-23-2007, 04:26 AM
He didn't use those exact words, but he's insinuating it... The only way I would have know about the stuff that was wrong is if I had it checked out.

I'm not on any side here. I honestly think he was a lot more in the wrong than you, but I don't know. But I never caught any insinuation on his part. And I'm quite a smart guy, too. He never alluded to the fact that you took it to a mechanic. Later, QD.

BlkCD5
04-23-2007, 05:45 AM
this thread is ridiculous. Anyone with common sense knows to fully check a car out before buying it. A month later after getting my car, i had to replace the CV axles. Am i gonna bitch to the dealership about that even though it said "as is."

LeX
04-23-2007, 06:38 AM
I know from experience you need to fully check out a car before buying it. Just because something is there the seller didn't mention doesn't mean he actually knew about it. Take it to a shop and get it checked out. I bought a maxima a while back and the price was so good and it drove fine, just was a bit low on power so i assumed the belts were just slipping as they looked old and worn out.

I ended up needing to get a bunch more work done to it as i didn't check it out in advance. Just learn from your mistakes , take the hit, and don't be a bitch. Get it checked out. It's $50-100 out of your pocket and worth the money

bibong
04-23-2007, 08:59 AM
omg are u guys fucking stupid? This thread is here to point out that he is a bad seller. IM NOT MAKING THIS THREAD TO GET MY MONEY BACK. This thread is also not here for you guys to tell me what i need to know and what i don't need to know. ITS HERE TO POINT OUT HE's a BAD SELLER. How da hell can i be a bad seller when i bought the car with his asking price. He did not give me a discount or mark down price becuase the price was set for everyone else.

Vuongy_Dong
04-23-2007, 09:54 AM
I'm not on any side here. I honestly think he was a lot more in the wrong than you, but I don't know. But I never caught any insinuation on his part. And I'm quite a smart guy, too. He never alluded to the fact that you took it to a mechanic. Later, QD.
Yo QD, this is Vuong. The car Delfonik sold is in great condition. I check this car out and test drove it before he sold it, which he then bought my white EK. He lets me do a complete checkup on all his cars that he sells or buys. mechanical wise, its superb. he does not sell anything that is a POS. if there is anything wrong with it, its little shit like road noise or camber wear. Last time i check, dealership is in to make money if you dont know shit. how do you not know your vtec is engaging or not??? lol @ this thread. Car sold for a super great price.

bibong
04-23-2007, 10:03 AM
O great another freind of his, didn't he stated that he did not let any mechnic check over the car? Now you pop out of no where saying you did a checked up on his car. You just contradicted what delphonic said in his earlier post.

First off, I never told you the car was perfect. I actually told you upfront what I thought was wrong with the car in regards to the noise, but also told you I never had it checked out.

If yall would have some common sense, yall would know who is lying by now..

Vuongy_Dong
04-23-2007, 10:17 AM
O great another freind of his, didn't he stated that he did not let any mechnic check over the car? Now you pop out of no where saying you did a checked up on his car. You just contradicted what delphonic said in his earlier post.

quit your crying man. I am not a certified mechanic, you ass, but know all about the honda world. I do this part time. i did this for him as a friend. I did not do a 50 point inspection or anything. all used cars will have issues, and this car did not have any mechanical issues wise, which means engine and drive train are perfectly fine.

Vuongy_Dong
04-23-2007, 10:32 AM
BTW billy bong, the one thing you need to know when buying a used car is, THERE will be some problems with it. I am letting you know that there is no mechanical issues with the car when i checked it. Do you even know what a leak down tester is? it came up in the 0% leakage range. That is an A++++ when buying a car, in your case, you are crying about it. :thinking:

bibong
04-23-2007, 10:44 AM
vuong, dont you own vinh's body shop? This just show what a shitty job yall do there right? Shoot ,the mechnic i went to even said he don't trust yall. He knows you guys because yall sold him a ragged out motor. The only reason you defending him is because he bought your car right after he sold his. You're pathetic man

Vuongy_Dong
04-23-2007, 10:48 AM
BTW, billy bong ho, I am the guy that was suppose to do your cat and obd2 conversion so you can pass emmission. you never called back to set an appointment. it's on you. shame on you to start this thread to make good people look bad. I rest my case.

Vuongy_Dong
04-23-2007, 10:50 AM
vuong, dont you own vinh's body shop? This just show what a shitty job yall do there right? Shoot ,the mechnic i went to even said he don't trust yall. He knows you guys because yall sold him a ragged out motor. The only reason you defending him is because he bought your car right after he sold his. You're pathetic man
your assumptions again. i do not own a shop, nor work FOR a shop. you're pittyful at getting people to beleive you. try again.

Vuongy_Dong
04-23-2007, 10:55 AM
also billy, I have done alot of work for people on IA. I cannot recall anyone that has issues with the work i done on their cars. give me some names that said i sold a ragged motor to him. is it the white eg with a gsr? if so, i did not do the swap, nor sold him a motor. he's also a friend of mines. shame on you man. your assumptions will OWN you man. :goodjob:

2.0civic
04-23-2007, 11:02 AM
Ok after reading all of this, Here is MY thoughts...

Bibong, You OBVIOUSLY didnt know what you were getting yourself into and should have tested the car better...If you AND your buddy both drove the car and nothing happened, blame your friend for being incompetent(sp?) as well about cars...As far as blaming other people, Voung is a man of his word and honestly, i will believe him ANYDAY over you:2cents:

Chalk this one up to common sense. You should have done your research and gotten the ECU and shit first anyway and since (obviously) you dont know anything about swapped cars(or cars in general) you should have bought a stock one

/thread

bibong
04-23-2007, 11:03 AM
Aye fag, i pmed ur bro li several times but he never reply back. So then I got someone else to do some. Stop acting all innocent and shit man.

The dude you sold the engine to is not ur freind. Dont assum shit if you dont know shit. He's the one that has been fixing my car lately. He's my freind's brother best freind so i know he's not tricking me. By the way, this thread is not made for u, so get off my nuts about my car issues.

i already made it clear delphonic is a lyer from what he said and from what u stated. No need to explain further man. It'll just make him look like a hyprocrite.

BTW, billy bong ho, I am the guy that was suppose to do your cat and obd2 conversion so you can pass emmission. you never called back to set an appointment. it's on you. shame on you to start this thread to make good people look bad. I rest my case.

2.0civic
04-23-2007, 11:04 AM
also billy, I have done alot of work for people on IA. I cannot recall anyone that has issues with the work i done on their cars. give me some names that said i sold a ragged motor to him. is it the white eg with a gsr? if so, i did not do the swap, nor sold him a motor. he's also a friend of mines. shame on you man. your assumptions will OWN you man. :goodjob:

:goodjob: i can vouch for voung and his dependability

should have spent $60 to have the car checked before purchase if its that big of a deal...

BTW, you might want to take it to another shop....Ive NEVER heard of a motor mount bolt getting broken off "in the motor"....

bibong
04-23-2007, 11:06 AM
Man this whole shit is all favortism. Just read over the stuff that i pointed out and yall will know who is telling the truth. Who says good guy cant be bad right? obviously we have one right here that im calling out, along with his gay freinds.

bibong
04-23-2007, 11:07 AM
Ill have pictures tonight.

2.0civic
04-23-2007, 11:07 AM
Aye fag, i pmed ur bro li several times but he never reply back. So then I got someone else to do some. Stop acting all innocent and shit man.

The dude you sold the engine to is not ur freind. Dont assum shit if you dont know shit. He's the one that has been fixing my car lately. He's my freind's brother best freind so i know he's not tricking me. By the way, this thread is not made for u, so get off my nuts about my car issues.

i already made it clear delphonic is a lyer from what he said and from what u stated. No need to explain further man. It'll just make him look like a hyprocrite.

sorry, i thought i was done with this but i guess im not..

1. delfonik has sold other cars here and had nothing but great feedback

2. you are a noob and have no credibility here and now bitching about a car you bought

3. You were too fucking lazy to have it professionally checked out and now you complain later about issues you (and your friend) didnt mention at the time

LOLOLOLOL at you thinking that this will hurt delfonik in ANY way....It just makes you look like a dumbass IRL

Vuongy_Dong
04-23-2007, 11:11 AM
Li is my brother now? lol at your assumptions again. get your facts straight man! you tickle me man. just because you see me at the shop doesnt mean i own the shop, nor work for them. I work on my own car there. :goodjob:

dELfONiK
04-23-2007, 11:22 AM
The dude you sold the engine to is not ur freind. Dont assum shit if you dont know shit

Dude, you're the one that needs to quit with these assumptions. Now you're talking bad about a shop that had nothing to do with this situation. The car I bought from Vuong was painted there. And the only reason Li, who's brother owns Vinh Body Shop, was involved is because I was trying to get him to find parts for your emissions, which I was doing as a favor to you. Li was just helping me find parts. I'd look myself but I don't live in Atlanta.

You're just making bad assumptions about a good shop that had nothing to do with this other than we met there!

Also, like I told you, I only had the car for a month. I never got it checked out, but I never felt the need to since everything worked, it didn't overheat or burn oil, and it did not leak any fluids.

Ok, what I meant when I said I never took the car to a mechanic to get checked out was I never took the car in for a 100 point inspection, and had EVERYTHING looked over.

First off, Vuong is a personal friend of mine. I went to Vuong as a friend to check out my car, and take it for a spin, as I do with all my cars. If any of my cars ever have an issue, he takes care of it. My ITR hatch drove rough at first, so I went to him with the problem, he fixed it.

This car however drove fine, and everything worked fine. There were no CEL's, no rough idle, no smoke, no grinds, no slipping, etc... and everything worked... There was nothing out the ordinary with this car other than some road noise. IF there was something out of the ordinary that I didn't notice, which I didn't, I would have asked him about it.

Yes, he looked at the car. Yes he test drove it. All that other stuff, road noise, tires, etc... I never checked it out, and neither did he. I never asked him to because I felt there was no need. The car ran strong, and it still runs strong!

I told you about the stuff I thought was wrong, and when I said I never had it checked out, I meant I never had the stuff I thought was wrong checked out, ie the tires, road noise. The main thing Vuong checked out was the motor, and how the car drove, which is always my main concern.

bibong
04-23-2007, 11:56 AM
So now you finally admit you got the car checked out. If you can lie about the smallest thing, what makes u think i will belive you about the other problems that the car has?
Tell me this, how did the fucking driver mount fall off and then the screws are stuck inside the block. Ill show you the picture this saturday after i get my engine drop.

As for you steveo, i dont care if del is hurt or not. This thread is not to intimidate anyone but for calling out the bad person and the good. Just because he sold a couple of good cars doesnt mean he can'y sell bad ones. If you don't know shit then don't say shit. The car obviously has a shitload of problems then what he stated on his for sell thread. All these problems cannot be caused by me because i have only driven this car for atleast one thousand mile.

All yall talking this smack about me becuase this is not happening to you guys. If this would had happend to you guys, yall will be all up on IA board defending yourself.

bibong
04-23-2007, 12:00 PM
There were no CEL's
Of course there were no cells. Hook that shit up to a obd2 ecu and you get 4 cells. Evap leak, cat, o2 sensor for cat, and knock sensor. The knock sensor was a small issue because the wiring was wrong.

dELfONiK
04-23-2007, 12:04 PM
So now you finally admit you got the car checked out

No, I don't admit that. I admit that my friend test drove it to see how it drove, and also checked out the motor.

But the OTHER issues were NEVER checked out, which I told you from the beginning, and I have been saying all along!

Of course there were no cells. Hook that shit up to a obd2 ecu and you get 4 cells. Evap leak, cat, o2 sensor for cat, and knock sensor. The knock sensor was a small issue because the wiring was wrong.

There were no CEL's when I had the car, and when you bought it. I never hooked up an obd2 ecu, so all those other codes have nothing to do with me.

bibong
04-23-2007, 12:06 PM
Picture of ps rack leak and mount, along with engine tilted.

quickdodge®
04-23-2007, 12:08 PM
Yo QD, this is Vuong. The car Delfonik sold is in great condition. I check this car out and test drove it before he sold it, which he then bought my white EK. He lets me do a complete checkup on all his cars that he sells or buys. mechanical wise, its superb. he does not sell anything that is a POS. if there is anything wrong with it, its little shit like road noise or camber wear. Last time i check, dealership is in to make money if you dont know shit. how do you not know your vtec is engaging or not??? lol @ this thread. Car sold for a super great price.

The only thing I'm discrediting on on delphoniks post is he thinks that the buyer said he(del) took it to a mechanic. He didn't. I don't know the buyer or the seller. SO I'm not taking sides. Later, QD.

dELfONiK
04-23-2007, 12:14 PM
The only thing I'm discrediting on on delphoniks post is he thinks that the buyer said he(del) took it to a mechanic. He didn't. I don't know the buyer or the seller. SO I'm not taking sides. Later, QD.

You're right about that QD. I guess I'm looking at it a different way. I will edit my post in regards to that issue...

The way I see it is the buyer thinks I knew about every single problem the car had before I sold it to him, and then purposefully withheld that information from him just so he would buy it. Honestly, the only way I would have known about everything was if I took it to a mechanic and had everything checked out, which I never did, and told him from the beginning...

japan4racing
04-23-2007, 12:15 PM
my p/s rack looks the same way.....it has been that way for 2 years and still works. as for the engine...didnt you notice that shit when you looked at it? you are making this shit sound like its a bunch of major problems that are super easy to see yet you did not see any of htem......you fucked yourself dude.

and for the cel's...in warner robins we dont have emissions..we can run open downpipe, no o2 sensor what ever we want. he never had a cel bcuase he ran a obd-1 computer..he had no reason to put a obd-2 computer in since we dont smog test. also...if you knew anything you would know that obd-2 cars are cel machines.....put an intake on get a cel, put a header on get a cel, put exhuast on get a cel....why the hell do you think every one ues obd-1...you can tune with it and you dont have to deal with all that bullshit that obd-2 has

an0therh22
04-23-2007, 12:16 PM
this thread is obviously going nowhere. this thread will not hurt Del in anyway nor will it kill his reputation. Unless he was a mechanic and owned a shop he can not find every problem with the car. next time just honestly go to the dealership and buy a car with NO PROBLEMS since u cant seem to handle the fact that when you buy a car AS IS its bound to have problem sooner or later and youll just have to deal with it.

koolcat
04-23-2007, 12:34 PM
man everyone of yall saying "oh im not taking side and shit" but it's all a bunch of bulls. well im like yall too then im not taking side... first off i dun care if Vuong or watever is credible or not, but if he said or people said he is tat "good" then why the hell cant you see the damn engine tilted the hell out like tat, oh don't tell me oh i checked it at night or oh it not a big deal, come on man if you are doing a complete check up on a car don't that mean that you suppose to fucking "check" the car. Lol giving it to a person that is inexperience bout car and hoping to get away with "oh i didnt find the need to check the minor stuffs" is fucking ruining your reputation as a seller anyway man. Yea again the buyer listen to all credit tat the seller had. Well just like yall said "i can vouch on him" n shit then why the fuck is the guy selling the car had said nothing bout the tilted or leaks when Vuong suppose to checked it like he said he did, that mean he should have known right? Man after i read this whole thread it seem like yall just fucking backing up someone yall know or some shit. And plus if selling a car with some sort of problem and you dun wanna check it cause it's minor, doesn't that mean that you tryin to get rid of it and not be and honest seller. And all the saying from the seller saying that i didnt really care to check it, if u been through so many car already i bet you if ur engine is tilting like tat you would do something or at least noticed it. Well yall can say wat yall want but im just saying wat i think and plus i aint trying to ruin neone reputation or nething like tat but it just like i said im just saying wat i think. Latez ladies

twinj
04-23-2007, 12:46 PM
Nice car from the link. I would say just work out the kinks. It will all go away. The samething happen to me with a shop in fayetteville i paid 4K for a swap and had all kind of shit wrong Thats what i had to do with mine when i swapped it from auto to manual. Take your lose's and fix the stop least you know where you stand. Not taking sides

Vuongy_Dong
04-23-2007, 01:14 PM
man everyone of yall saying "oh im not taking side and shit" but it's all a bunch of bulls. well im like yall too then im not taking side... first off i dun care if Vuong or watever is credible or not, but if he said or people said he is tat "good" then why the hell cant you see the damn engine tilted the hell out like tat, oh don't tell me oh i checked it at night or oh it not a big deal, come on man if you are doing a complete check up on a car don't that mean that you suppose to fucking "check" the car. Lol giving it to a person that is inexperience bout car and hoping to get away with "oh i didnt find the need to check the minor stuffs" is fucking ruining your reputation as a seller anyway man. Yea again the buyer listen to all credit tat the seller had. Well just like yall said "i can vouch on him" n shit then why the fuck is the guy selling the car had said nothing bout the tilted or leaks when Vuong suppose to checked it like he said he did, that mean he should have known right? Man after i read this whole thread it seem like yall just fucking backing up someone yall know or some shit. And plus if selling a car with some sort of problem and you dun wanna check it cause it's minor, doesn't that mean that you tryin to get rid of it and not be and honest seller. And all the saying from the seller saying that i didnt really care to check it, if u been through so many car already i bet you if ur engine is tilting like tat you would do something or at least noticed it. Well yall can say wat yall want but im just saying wat i think and plus i aint trying to ruin neone reputation or nething like tat but it just like i said im just saying wat i think. Latez ladies
first off, do you know how long this has been since billy bong bought this car? second, you calling me blind for not seeing a tilted engine? simple solution, there was no tilted engine to begin with. if there was a tilted engine, would you think someone out of a group of 5 people see it? maybe the person that took out the mount bolt broke it by accidently impacting it forward? who knows. lastly, i have sold over 20k worth of cars and parts on IA. look thru my threads you ass. i have not had 1 complaint on any of it. and thats the way imma keep it. you NOOBS need to get with program and stop FUCKING COMPLAINING like little bitch ass skewny typical asian females. u fuckers bark like hell, but wont bite.

koolcat
04-23-2007, 01:29 PM
man yo ass just funny, i dun care if u have a this reps and shit but come on everyone could see that the car have problem and for u to step in and sayin oh i check the damn car and nothing is wrong with it is fucking funny. Yea you might sell all this parts and shit but tat shit is ur of course you aint goin to sell no shitty shit, but that damn car is someone else, stop talking shit, who know if u just sayin it just to help tat dude. Man im not fucking complaining it not my damn car why would i but just seeing everyone backing up that del dude is funny. Yall call ur self reputatable, dun tell me oh u didnt find a single thing and the dude tat bought the car out of nowhere made all this shit up. And i dun need to bite u fuckers and im not the dogs in here

bibong
04-23-2007, 01:29 PM
Don't blame that tilt engine on me bitch. That shit was probably broken before and yall niggers glued it together. It still has the glued bond stuff on the mount. Take a closer look at the mount with ur slanted eyes and try not to smile while you're at it. I have not touched the mount and i don't know what impact you are talking about. The only impact i know of is with me ur your mom. The impact that caused ur ulgy ass to pop out.

FUCKING COMPLAINING like little bitch ass skewny typical asian females First off, sorry im not a bitch and sorry im not as fat as you and your freinds.
Stop being a suck ass bitch. DO SOMETHING

Vuongy_Dong
04-23-2007, 01:48 PM
I came in cause i know whats right and whats wrong. I only check what was necessary. Engine was in great condition. Find me a 98 integra, mint paint, with a gsr swap and other nice accessary for $6k. clean carfax on the car itself and clean carfax on the swap. How do i know if billy bong's mechanic did those things on purpose to make people look bad? We on IA will never know. Does billy bong's mechanic has credibility on here? if so, show it. I build engines, repair and do performance work on the side. Dont come in here and tell me that i am blind for not seeing a tilted engine, when there wasnt one.

quickdodge®
04-23-2007, 01:53 PM
You're right about that QD. I guess I'm looking at it a different way. I will edit my post in regards to that issue...

The way I see it is the buyer thinks I knew about every single problem the car had before I sold it to him, and then purposefully withheld that information from him just so he would buy it. ..

Now that's what he's saying, lolol. Later, QD.

Vuongy_Dong
04-23-2007, 01:59 PM
Don't blame that tilt engine on me bitch. That shit was probably broken before and yall niggers glued it together. It still has the glued bond stuff on the mount. Take a closer look at the mount with ur slanted eyes and try not to smile while you're at it. I have not touched the mount and i don't know what impact you are talking about. The only impact i know of is with me ur your mom. The impact that caused ur ulgy ass to pop out.

. First off, sorry im not a bitch and sorry im not as fat as you and your freinds.
assumptions again. do you remember who i am? last time i looked, i wasnt fat. lol @ you for your illusions. you sound like a skinny chihuahua that wont do nothing but bark. your emotions are just like a typical high class female. dont try me homie. i have nothing against you, just the fact you are so wrong on your part. you take risks in life, as i did. I have lost alot of money and dealt it on my own. you are the opposite and want the whole world to know that you got screwed on something that broke or need repair almost 2 months later after you purchaused the car.

Vuongy_Dong
04-23-2007, 02:06 PM
its niggas not NIGGERS. get it straight. I am not a lazy son of a bitch. lol

Krappy
04-23-2007, 02:09 PM

. First off, sorry im not a bitch and sorry im not as fat as you and your freinds.
hope ur not refering to me as his "fat" friend... and LOLOLLL @ Vuong....hahaha.....and one more thing...why glue a bolt back together when we have millions of replacement bolts?......and aww whatta loser..you have nothing more to say but be a little kid and talk about people's appearences and their mom's...how mature....and yes this is comming from a 16 year old you fool....

Krappy
04-23-2007, 02:12 PM
its niggas not NIGGERS. get it straight. I am not a lazy son of a bitch. lol
lol...ur not but i am...but not lazy enough to glue a bolt back together..... wait i think im too lazy to find the glue and hold the two bolts together while it dries....

Vuongy_Dong
04-23-2007, 02:13 PM
oh happy krappy the fatty. i believe he thinks im you. lolol @ him. this made my day.

Chuki_RpS13
04-23-2007, 02:18 PM
From what I have read through in this tread, it seems that both Bibong and dELfONiK are at fault. bibong may have made the mistake of not having a mechanic come with him or taking the car to a shop to have it checked out. But many people don't know what to look for when buying a used car. Just because most of the people here knwos what to do when it comes to buying a used car, that doesn't mean the rest of the world does. If some of you may say its common sense to check tires, noise, ect, then is seems as though many people don't have common sense and are very gullable. But dELfONiK, seeing that he has sold multiple cars to people with great feedback, made assumptions of what the problems were; tire noise and noise under hood, but was wrong. If Del was not 100% sure then he either should ahve said nothing or said "I'm not sure, its just a guess." Because bibong doesn't know much about cars and Del has a great feedback, he trusted Del. Its that wrong. NO. People generally trust those with a good reputation and feedback. That fact that Del made assumptions about the problems were minor gave bibong the idea everything was ok, but in reality it wasn't. Again bibong should have had a mechanic to come or taken it to a shop, but Del also has the responsiblity that the car has as LITTLE problems as possible, since he has such GREAT FEEDBEACK. I also understand that Del just bought the car and never had it checked out, but as a person who has sold multiple cars in the past, Del should have checked for the 'common sense' area as every says. You don't need a certified mechanic to do this, since its 'common sense' right. If Del had done so, then he would have found that the tires were worn and probably found other problems. Del stated that he had the car for a month, that's about 30 days and he couldn't take one day out of the 30 days to just 'look' over the car. Iono people. Both people are at fault, but everyone here makes it seem like bibong is crying over nothing, but in essence these problems cost money. Again, put yourself in bibong's shoes and see if yall wouldn't be mad if this happened, the fact that bibong bought a car with problems? You guys makes it seem that everyone in the world knows about cars, or about these 'common sense things' but that's not that case. You guys need to be more considerate about bibong's situation. I mean can't dELfONiK, Vuongy, or someone hook bibong up and help him fix his problems. In the end when it comes down to it, bibong only wants to have his problem fixed without putting in too much money, if Vuongy does such great work then bibong and Vuongy need to make an appointment to fix it.

bibong
04-23-2007, 02:21 PM
Hey bitch boy, y are you even talking for del. Let him speak for himself. You already made it clear that you did a shitty inspection on the car and that you are a useless mechanic and should cut ur wrist so you can put ur hands in better use.

Yea a 6k car with a gsr swap is a good deal but add 2k to that so you can get one that is running right. Try to find an integra in here with a stock gsr swap for 8k, probably cant find one right kid?

My mechanic sn on here is Phong. He's not going to take sides, but he definitely doesn;t like the job yall do. Check to see the cars he sells and the stuff he sells. Tell me if he's credible or not. By the way, change ur name to vagina, cuz ur mouth is always flapping.

Krappy
04-23-2007, 02:22 PM
From what I have read through in this tread, it seems that both Bibong and dELfONiK are at fault. bibong may have made the mistake of not having a mechanic come with him or taking the car to a shop to have it checked out. But many people don't know what to look for when buying a used car. Just because most of the people here knwos what to do when it comes to buying a used car, that doesn't mean the rest of the world does. If some of you may say its common sense to check tires, noise, ect, then is seems as though many people don't have common sense and are very gullable. But dELfONiK, seeing that he has sold multiple cars to people with great feedback, made assumptions of what the problems were; tire noise and noise under hood, but was wrong. If Del was not 100% sure then he either should ahve said nothing or said "I'm not sure, its just a guess." Because bibong doesn't know much about cars and Del has a great feedback, he trusted Del. Its that wrong. NO. People generally trust those with a good reputation and feedback. That fact that Del made assumptions about the problems were minor gave bibong the idea everything was ok, but in reality it wasn't. Again bibong should have had a mechanic to come or taken it to a shop, but Del also has the responsiblity that the car has as LITTLE problems as possible, since he has such GREAT FEEDBEACK. I also understand that Del just bought the car and never had it checked out, but as a person who has sold multiple cars in the past, Del should have checked for the 'common sense' area as every says. You don't need a certified mechanic to do this, since its 'common sense' right. If Del had done so, then he would have found that the tires were worn and probably found other problems. Del stated that he had the car for a month, that's about 30 days and he couldn't take one day out of the 30 days to just 'look' over the car. Iono people. Both people are at fault, but everyone here makes it seem like bibong is crying over nothing, but in essence these problems cost money. Again, put yourself in bibong's shoes and see if yall wouldn't be mad if this happened, the fact that bibong bought a car with problems? You guys makes it seem that everyone in the world knows about cars, or about these 'common sense things' but that's not that case. You guys need to be more considerate about bibong's situation. I mean can't dELfONiK, Vuongy, or someone hook bibong up and help him fix his problems. In the end when it comes down to it, bibong only wants to have his problem fixed without putting in too much money, if Vuongy does such great work then bibong and Vuongy need to make an appointment to fix it.
can krappy help fix too?

integar94
04-23-2007, 02:27 PM
Why do ya keep mentioning how much car ya sold in the past and how great ur feedback was. It dont matter if you sold a million car in the past and the buyer happen to give you a bj afterward. You can still rip someone off anytime and anyday. Let just pretend like you never knew Del and let just say that this was the first car he have ever sold, would you still think Del was a good seller? I no if i had a friend who sold a car that was in a poor condition as that integra was, i wouldnt be on my friend side. You probably think im lying but that how i would truely feel. Also i doubt that the buyer had anything to do with the engine being tilt in that short spam of time unless he got in a accident or nething like that....BTW Dai Loi has the best pho :D

Krappy
04-23-2007, 02:28 PM
Hey bitch boy, y are you even talking for del. Let him speak for himself. You already made it clear that you did a shitty inspection on the car and that you are a useless mechanic and should cut ur wrist so you can put ur hands in better use.

Yea a 6k car with a gsr swap is a good deal but add 2k to that so you can get one that is running right. Try to find an integra in here with a stock gsr swap for 8k, probably cant find one right kid?

My mechanic sn on here is Phong. He's not going to take sides, but he definitely doesn;t like the job yall do. Check to see the cars he sells and the stuff he sells. Tell me if he's credible or not. By the way, change ur name to vagina, cuz ur mouth is always flapping.

There you go again being a little immature faggot, grow up and stop calling people names, and if you are gonna call people names... IA is the worst place to do it, if you're gonna call someone a name say it to their face...and If his name is vagina urs should be..umm...sandy vagina....cuz you got some issues to work out with getting ur facts straight, Vuong Nor I have nothing to do with VBS, we're just friends, his work does not reflect vuong's work, that bolt being fucked is none of our faults because we didnt do anything to the motor, if you are saying the bolt was glued then the motor wasnt tilted to begin with so how could someone detect this since it looked like a normal bolt to begin with?, and shut yo mouth!

Krappy
04-23-2007, 02:30 PM
BTW Dai Loi has the best pho :D
pho-shizzle!!!!!!!

Krappy
04-23-2007, 02:31 PM
oh happy krappy the fatty. i believe he thinks im you. lolol @ him. this made my day.
Twix? pls? lol........

Vuongy_Dong
04-23-2007, 02:35 PM
Bibong called and said i was the person to do fix it. i told him to get the cat and ecu, then call me and i'll convert it back to OBD2. i am doing this for FREE, as DEL is a good friend. never heard a call back from him. I just want to make this statement clear.

Chuki_RpS13
04-23-2007, 02:50 PM
Bibong called and said i was the person to do fix it. i told him to get the cat and ecu, then call me and i'll convert it back to OBD2. i am doing this for FREE, as DEL is a good friend. never heard a call back from him. I just want to make this statement clear.

Can you get the parts faster? Man this shit has gone on long enough and he just needs to get it fixed ASAP. Can anyone else suplly these items and get this thing done with? Nobody wants to buy a car with problems cause it cost money to fix and bibong has invested a good amount out of his pocket to buy the and dishing out more money is going to be hard.

Vuongy_Dong
04-23-2007, 02:50 PM

look here son, i did not do the swap nor did any repair on that car. i only check it out for the common sense places. I do not work for Vinh, nor i do any repairs for him. I do my own work and get paid, not thru Vinh's body shop. If you insist that i do bad work, then prove to me who i had ripped off. I know Phong from a few transactions, heard he is a great mechanic. I do not doubt him at all. You need to not tell people false information to other people about your situation. Common sense that the other person will bash the other. thats bussiness. It is your fault for not having Phong there to look at it for you. I did my best to make sure there was no major engine problems, not nuts and bolts on everything.

Vuongy_Dong
04-23-2007, 02:55 PM

you try too hard man. just for that, i hope your car break into pieces while you drive, and a tractor side swipe you on the hwy. i hope the motor blows, and all your bolts breaks in half. :goodjob:

1989_crx_si
04-23-2007, 03:00 PM
Ok japan4racing u gotta put ur self in his shoe, let just say that ur just a kid who spent ur whole high school career saving up the most money u could to buy a car that u really like. All of a sudden u found the car u really like and u happen to buy it from a guy who said the car was reliable. Than u bring that car to a mechanic who than tells u all these type of problem. And than u ended up putting another 2k into that car. Wouldnt you get piss off if you were that kid? Wouldnt you get piss off at the person who sold u the car whether he knew about the problem or not?....not every is a expert with cars as u. He even stated that he's not experienced with car. Because he is not experienced with cars, the only real way he can see what was wrong with the car is by the seller words. And the things the seller said bout the car being reliable must of not been true since he had to put in another 2k. He is just posting this tread b/c he feel like the seller trick him. So just put urself in his position b4 u post nemore things about him and imagine how piss you would be rite now if you were him. And than on top of all that, you have this honda expertise telling you how stupid you are for not knowing all the problem with the car when you were checkin it out...again man he not experienced with cars....

sorry to hear but if you want to buy a car to keep for awhile, spending 200 at acura or honda to get the car check out first isn't a bad idea. my buddy who's looking for an S2000 is going to get the car check out even though carfax said no accident and i throughly checked out the car for him and even did a compression test and it came out fine. he's also having honda do an inspection for him as well even though the car is a 2004! be on the safe side and spend an extra couple hundred to get the car check out before you buy it. same thing i did when i bought my $40,000 car.

dELfONiK
04-23-2007, 03:09 PM

First off, there was no "job" done. I asked Vuong to check the motor out and take the car for a test drive... It drove fine for him, just as it did for you, your friend, and me... I told you the motor was strong, and everything worked, which it does. The stuff like road noise, tires, etc. I told you what I thought was wrong, AND I also let you know that I didn't get any of that stuff checked out.

Let me ask you this... How did your mechanic Phong find out about the stuff wrong with the car? He inspected it. He didn't just check the motor and test drive the car... He probably inspected it.

Well you know what? I never did that! I never inspected it, or had it inspected. The car drove fine, the motor was strong, everything worked, it didn't leak or overheat, etc. etc. etc... The fact that all that was fine, I didn't feel the need to have it inspected.

I even let you know all that upfront BEFORE you bought the car. I told you about the road noise, tires, and what I thought was wrong with that, AND I also made it a point to tell you I never had the car checked out.

Why would I tell you I never had the car checked out if I was a scammer? Why would I tell you that the timing belt had never been replaced, along with the water pump?

I could have just been a "lying ass, low life scum bag", like you called me, and I could have told you the car just passed a full inspection, and recently had the timing belt and water pump replaced.

Instead, I told you truth. I told you the motor was strong, the car drove fine, everything worked. I told you what I thought the road noise was coming from, and I made it a point to tell you that it was never fully checked out by a mechanic.

Finally, this thread is going nowhere, and it will never go anywhere. You want me to admit to something that I didn't do. Anything that your mechanic found is news to me. If I would have known about anything he found, I would have told you, just like I've done with everyone else I have sold to...

bibong
04-23-2007, 03:28 PM
Yadda yadda yadda, next time if you don't know shit then don't assume shit. Spare another person like myself from trusting your "CREDIBILITY." Do other people a favor and don't bring it to the useless ass so call VUONG to test drive the car cause he obviously didn't show that he knows shit. What his definition of leak down test? "look under a car and pretend not to spot any leaks?"

And NO, my mechnic just took the car for a spin and found out all the problems after the drive and checking under the car when it was DRY.

This is for you vuong, for the emission issues i pm you several times but you never reply. Don't pretend to be innocent u deceiving faggot. Spit it out like a man. I pm you and li and no replies so i got it fix by someone else. Thanks for the death wish you lil kid. What are you, eight years older than me and something like that would come out of your mouth. Don't worry karma is a bitch, I'll laugh my ass off when i see your're dead up in IA news.

I am done with this thread, yall have 2 many families in here backing yall up. So much for the credibility. Dont do great jobs for others and fuck some pple over and act like its not your fault. BE CONSISTANT

O yea btw Del, that bad reputattion you gave me makes u really weak. I do not care about Reps you faggot. :2up:

Krappy
04-23-2007, 03:32 PM
whooopty doo! the kid calling someone else a kid..grow up and suck it up.... go fix your shit.... and as for the leak down test he never said he did one on this car........

bibong
04-23-2007, 03:37 PM
Hey Krappy, if you don't know crap then STFU lil boy. Stop switching stories up and down. It will blow your pple's cover. Now start running up and down your street to lose some weight fat ass. Be good and ill throw your a bone. Stop getting involved.

BTW billy bong, the one thing you need to know when buying a used car is, THERE will be some problems with it. I am letting you know that there is no mechanical issues with the car when i checked it. Do you even know what a leak down tester is? it came up in the 0% leakage range. That is an A++++ when buying a car, in your case, you are crying about it. :thinking:

Krappy
04-23-2007, 03:40 PM
Hey Krappy, if you don't know crap then STFU lil boy. Stop switching stories up and down. It will blow your pple's cover. Now start running up and down your street to lose some weight fat ass. Be good and ill throw your a bone. Stop getting involved.
lmfao... ur a gay little faggot... and my people dont have anything to hide... its as simple as it seems...you a dumb little bastard who fuck up your car and is looking for someone to blame because you dont have the money to front to pay for the repairs.... its your car now... and your problem now.... fucking deal with it you little shit head....and well my fucking bad i didnt read... i got tired of reading the first two pages of your shit ass thread.... and you are in no position to doubt vuong's work, he has never worked on your car, nor do you know of any instince where the work vuong did was fucked up so shut yo mouth!

an0therh22
04-23-2007, 03:45 PM
looks like everyone is going against you bibong. dont you wonder why? maybe because your full of shit and even people that dont know del are taking his side. SAD

Vuongy_Dong
04-23-2007, 03:48 PM
Yadda yadda yadda, next time if you don't know shit then don't assume shit. Spare another person like myself from trusting your "CREDIBILITY." Do other people a favor and don't bring it to the useless ass so call VUONG to test drive the car cause he obviously didn't show that he knows shit. What his definition of leak down test? "look under a car and pretend not to spot any leaks?"

And NO, my mechnic just took the car for a spin and found out all the problems after the drive and checking under the car when it was DRY.

This is for you vuong, for the emission issues i pm you several times but you never reply. Don't pretend to be innocent u deceiving faggot. Spit it out like a man. I pm you and li and no replies so i got it fix by someone else. Thanks for the death wish you lil kid. What are you, eight years older than me and something like that would come out of your mouth. Don't worry karma is a bitch, I'll laugh my ass off when i see your're dead up in IA news.

I am done with this thread, yall have 2 many families in here backing yall up. So much for the credibility. Dont do great jobs for others and fuck some pple over and act like its not your fault. BE CONSISTANT

O yea btw Del, that bad reputattion you gave me makes u really weak. I do not care about Reps you faggot. :2up:
look here you son of a bitch, when the fuck did i work on your car hoe? you shouldn't had beat the shit out of it for the past month or so. You think you so hard huh? Dont run if you see me around you fake ass no life unknowlegable fuck ass. I stay at century sugarloaf, if you so hard, do something.

an0therh22
04-23-2007, 03:51 PM
look here you son of a bitch, when the fuck did i work on your car hoe? you shouldn't had beat the shit out of it for the past month or so. You think you so hard huh? Dont run if you see me around you fake ass no life unknowlegable fuck ass. I stay at century sugarloaf, if you so hard, do something.**Grabs popcorn** now the fun begins

Krappy
04-23-2007, 03:52 PM
look here you son of a bitch, when the fuck did i work on your car hoe? you shouldn't had beat the shit out of it for the past month or so. You think you so hard huh? Dont run if you see me around you fake ass no life unknowlegable fuck ass. I stay at century sugarloaf, if you so hard, do something.
uh oh...violence...

bibong
04-23-2007, 03:59 PM
quitting barking and let me see you bite bitch. I live in Shady Crest come by and ill give u a ride. I dont come to bitch, bitch comes to me. Understand?

dELfONiK
04-23-2007, 04:02 PM

You don't care about reps, but you felt the need to leave me one the day after you bought the car... Thanks :goodjob:

Krappy
04-23-2007, 04:11 PM
quitting barking and let me see you bite bitch. I live in Shady Crest come by and ill give u a ride. I dont come to bitch, bitch comes to me. Understand?
I see why you live at shady crest...you must be one shady ass mofo....

Tracy
04-23-2007, 04:11 PM
Oh hell yea! This is one of the best threads ever. I'm home sick on the couch and this just made me feel so much better! Better than Maury Povich that is on right now..."you ARE the father!" I fucking just fell off the couch because I was laughing so hard and coughing my guts out at the same time!

japan4racing or whatever it is (I forgot :)) is my new hero. I really can't stop laughing! baaaaaaahahahahahahahahahha!

Thanks guys! I love IA!

bigbong.....you're funny! stupid, but funny...in a stupid way.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
04-23-2007, 04:40 PM
this shit gives me a headache

dELfONiK
04-23-2007, 04:48 PM
Oh hell yea! This is one of the best threads ever. I'm home sick on the couch and this just made me feel so much better! Better than Maury Povich that is on right now..."you ARE the father!" I fucking just fell off the couch because I was laughing so hard and coughing my guts out at the same time!

japan4racing or whatever it is (I forgot :)) is my new hero. I really can't stop laughing! baaaaaaahahahahahahahahahha!

Thanks guys! I love IA!

bibong.....you're funny! stupid, but funny...in a stupid way.

haha!

http://accordionguy.blogware.com/Photos/2006/12/youre-not-the-father.gif

KevinT707
04-23-2007, 05:52 PM
Too much drama = headache ..

Vuongy_Dong
04-23-2007, 06:02 PM
Too much drama = headache ..
its not drama man. its good entertaiment

Krappy
04-23-2007, 06:04 PM
its not drama man. its good entertaiment
front row seating :-D

B16a2 Civic
04-23-2007, 06:26 PM
Lol, as much as I'm loving this, its getting close to being locked.
No car is perfect, unless its right from the factory to you, then there's still a chance of problems. Point is, delfonic didn't kno of the problems, and like you said (bibong) your not looking for a refund, just wanna put out the word....well the word is out, if yall wanna continue with the drama, meet him in the whorelounge, its goin doooowwwnnn

B16a2 Civic
04-23-2007, 06:28 PM
Make the thread contuing the drama, ill lock this, let me know, cause the issue about the car is pretty muc over

B16a2 Civic
04-23-2007, 06:38 PM
Per pm by one of the parties involved, thread is locked.
Got more to say, take it to wl and make a thread

2.0civic
04-24-2007, 09:48 AM
damn...this was the longest thread in this section in forever