PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Cadillac Bose edition?!

speedminded
04-21-2007, 02:31 PM
Are US automakers really this desperate?!! You've got to be kidding me...watching the Long Beach race on Speed and Cadillacs commercial boasting a Bose stereo, power sunroof (verses what, having a hand crank?!), and leather and wood grain accented interior. hahaha! when's the last time a Cadilllac didn't have leather and/or woodgrain...isn't that what they are known for?!!?! Plus they had blows systems in Cadillacs through the middle 90's and my 1990 300zx had a bose stereo and even a center channel. *sigh*

Kamikaze
04-21-2007, 02:51 PM
They're just trying to get rid of the current model year before the redesigned CTS comes out. But that does seem kind of desperate. I thought all high end GM vehicles had Bose. :thinking:

2turbo4u
04-21-2007, 03:36 PM
Yep, this is a sales gimmic to get the ass load of leftovers 07's off the lots. The new CTS will be out in the fall. Caddy is known to do this, spruce up a vehicle for quick sales and then bam new model come out having you look outdated with a few month old car.Actually most manufacturers do this last year Nissan with the SE version the Sentra came with wing,Rockford Fostgate system and alloy wheels. Didn't Honda do it w/the last Civic came with extras.