PDA

View Full Version : Kids at my school...

Ed
04-21-2007, 09:48 AM
So i posted a thread on our science class website about the prius who cant pass emissions (it was posted on here a few days ago), since we were talking about that prius in class the day before. Here are some awesome replies i've gotten.

ME:
Here is that video for the Prius that doesnt pass emissions.

http://dynamic.cnn.com/apps/tp/video/tech/2007/04/15/strickland.ga.prius.failed.emission.wsb/video.ws.asx?NGUserID=aa57098-26534-11713

Toyota and Honda thought of "almost" everything...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Student 1:
Dude,

That is why Asian cars kick ass!! I'm always going to get a Honda for the rest of my life.

Student 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Student 2:
I like domestic cars. They sound better than those Asian cars going down Barrett Parkway.

Me:
^^

HAHAHAHAHAHA I drive a mitsubishi Evo and it sounds way better than all the domestics here. Oh wait, did i mention its faster than 99% of them too...

Student 3:
i dont think so theres no substitute for an american made muscle car

Me:
lol whatever you say.

Student 4:
Your car sounding better than a domestic is a matter of opinion. If something with 220 awhp gets your heart pounding then i guess i can understand your comment but evo's= slow. the only time an evo has a chance against most cars is from a dead stop, but then again thats how its done in fast n furious.

I think these discussion things are great so that people can flex their internet toughness. ha

Student 2:
Fast and Furious was probably the worst movie ever....ever

Student 5:
The only reason Jap cars are even competetive with domestic cars is due to the fact that we rebuilt Japan after the bombs were dropped. The American Knowhow is the reason for any advances thing. Prior to WWII noone would even consider Japanese made goods because they were inferior to made in the USA goods. Give me a Ford or a Chevy anyday.

Me
ok, i admit that on a 1/4 mile the evo might not hang with most american cars, but if you build it right, evos can be 8 second cars. i have seen an evo with 1012 awhp...

but if its not a monster like that, take any american car to the track against the evo, and see who wins... this has been proven by top gear already... unless its something crazy like the NEW mustang roush, which has over 400 hp, and best suspension ever put on a mustang, american cars have no chance against the evo.

anyone can drive in a straight line, or turning left for you nascar fans, but can you drive on a track? that is where TRUE skills come in.

1/4 mile is for people who cant drive.

oh and btw, the evo's stock make around 250 awhp, mine is way over 300...

---

Student 4 was calling me an e-thug by what it appears.

Discuss.

Frög
04-21-2007, 09:53 AM
i hate stupid ppl..

Lizbiz101
04-21-2007, 09:56 AM
i hate stupid ppl..

me too :goodjob: Kids these days.

Ed
04-21-2007, 09:59 AM
im lookin forward to their replies. :D ill post it on here once i get it.

BTLFED
04-21-2007, 10:01 AM
im lookin forward to their replies. :D ill post it on here once i get it.

You would think that people in COLLEGE wouldn't be so ignorant. :rolleyes: :lmfao:

Clegger
04-21-2007, 10:09 AM
Student 5:
The only reason Jap cars are even competetive with domestic cars is due to the fact that we rebuilt Japan after the bombs were dropped. The American Knowhow is the reason for any advances thing. Prior to WWII noone would even consider Japanese made goods because they were inferior to made in the USA goods. Give me a Ford or a Chevy anyday.

And then you should say, the only reason why America competes with other countries around the world is because of Christopher Columbus. If it wasn't for him we wouldn't even be here today, it was the Spanish knowhow for the reason why anything in America is good. Prior to 1492 no one would even consider American made goods.... what a moron

Ed
04-21-2007, 10:21 AM
You would think that people in COLLEGE wouldn't be so ignorant. :rolleyes: :lmfao:

exactly. dumbasses.

And then you should say, the only reason why America competes with other countries around the world is because of Christopher Columbus. If it wasn't for him we wouldn't even be here today, it was the Spanish knowhow for the reason why anything in America is good. Prior to 1492 no one would even consider American made goods.... what a moron

lmao i should totally say that

I cant wait for some more replies. This has been going on for over a week, and thats all i got for it. 5 or 6 responses. lol

Shawna
04-21-2007, 10:48 AM
Haha ur evo's slow

I'm joking is that my third strike yet?

Ed
04-21-2007, 10:50 AM
yeah its pretty slow...

Clegger
04-21-2007, 10:52 AM
They are all slow!

BTLFED
04-21-2007, 10:53 AM
Hi Shawna! :kiss: :hump: :idb:

Ed
04-21-2007, 10:53 AM
fuck yeah. i should sell it and get a ford mustang... now dem sum fast sumbitches.

Clegger
04-21-2007, 10:55 AM
dooooooo it i will if u do

Ed
04-21-2007, 10:56 AM
dooooooo it i will if u do

we should make a club.

"I sold my Evo for this"

thats our slogan... :lmfao:

Clegger
04-21-2007, 10:57 AM
then we would both have 3 ford mustangs each LOL

Ed
04-21-2007, 10:58 AM
then we would both have 3 ford mustangs each LOL

:lmfao: +1

git-r-done!

BiH1320
04-21-2007, 11:41 AM
i hate stupid ppl..

:stupid:

Hahaha
jk

quickdodge®
04-21-2007, 11:57 AM
Prior to 1492 no one would even consider American made goods.... what a moron

To be honest, that statement makes entirely zero sense. The only reason why no one considered American goods before 1492 is because America didn't exist as America and no one knew of the existence of that land. It'd be different if America existed and people knew of it and knew there were items to be gained from there.

Think about that with your next peanut butter and banana sandwiches. Later, QD.

RandomGuy
04-21-2007, 12:21 PM
To be honest, that statement makes entirely zero sense. The only reason why no one considered American goods before 1492 is because America didn't exist as America and no one knew of the existence of that land. It'd be different if America existed and people knew of it and knew there were items to be gained from there.

Think about that with your next peanut butter and banana sandwiches. Later, QD.QD i think you're losing it!

It was clearly a humorous, sarcastic comment mocking the comment the kid made about the construction of japanese cars, or industry for that matter. The comment had no logic, as did dude's comment about america. LOLOL ;)

QD you can feel your age, or you can feel your ginsana.
http://www.vitacost.com/Store/images/images100/793190010286.jpg

Sol-Badguy
04-21-2007, 12:29 PM
LIRL @ Domestic kids.

+1 for the YSL

quickdodge®
04-21-2007, 12:32 PM
QD i think you're losing it!

Why? I'm about 100% sure you're wrong in your assumptions. Later, QD.

Clegger
04-21-2007, 12:35 PM
yea I guess that doesn't make any sense now that I read it again but it was just a joke

quickdodge®
04-21-2007, 12:38 PM
Saule Goode Clegger. Later, QD.

Ed
04-21-2007, 05:42 PM
well, america may not have existed, but it was still here. lol

whatever i dont care.

Ed
04-21-2007, 05:51 PM
update:

This one is not even worth being labeled as student.

DUMBASS 1:
evo's are lame go back to blockbuster and rent fast and the furious you're argument has no validity

ME:
lol

nice comeback. very grown up of you. arent you supposed to be in college? if you're gonna make a rebuttal to my statement at least provide a logical explanation to why im wrong...

im gonna leave this alone, and you v8 lovers can go to your rumble engines. lol

just for your amusement...

a v12 lamborghini murcielago, who cant lose a 2.0 4 banger

thats 4 more cylinders than the oh so beloved mustang GT for those of you, who are supposed to be in college, and dont know how to count...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uExWe1lm0BM

PEACE~!

Kamikaze
04-21-2007, 05:55 PM

Yeah, you could say that if Columbus actually "discovered" America. People tend to forget that this continent was already inhabited way before he got here.

Kamikaze
04-21-2007, 05:59 PM
update:

DUMBASS 1:
evo's are lame go back to blockbuster and rent fast and the furious you're argument has no validity

ME:
lol

nice comeback. very grown up of you. arent you supposed to be in college? if you're gonna make a rebuttal to my statement at least provide a logical explanation to why im wrong...

thats 4 more cylinders than the oh so beloved mustang GT for those of you, who are supposed to be in college, and dont know how to count...

PEACE~!

Haha, I wonder what they're gonna have to say about that. :D

Ed
04-21-2007, 06:03 PM
Haha, I wonder what they're gonna have to say about that. :D

i know. im considered an e-thug there...

i feel so much like qd, tf... lol

BTLFED
04-21-2007, 06:05 PM
i know. im considered an e-thug there...

i feel so much like qd, tf... lol

:lmfao:

"B"
04-21-2007, 06:07 PM
FUCK ALL YOU BASTARDS

I like my mustang. lol

Dicks.

[/off topic]

Those dudes are dumb as the box of rocks that TF makes Killer kick all the time.

Ed
04-21-2007, 06:15 PM
FUCK ALL YOU BASTARDS

I like my mustang. lol

Dicks.

[/off topic]

Those dudes are dumb as the box of rocks that TF makes Killer kick all the time.

lol b its alright... we are still friends ok?

i dont hate mustangs, i was just gettin a point across the stupid minds...

"B"
04-21-2007, 06:17 PM
lol

Bastard.

I HATE you.

*goes to the corner and cries*

You coming out tonight?

And shouldn't you be at a party and not on IA?

PM coming your way.

Ed
04-21-2007, 06:18 PM
lol

Bastard.

I HATE you.

*goes to the corner and cries*

You coming out tonight?

And shouldn't you be at a party and not on IA?

PM coming your way.

lol dont hate me. :D i like your car.

we are leaving soon. it all depends on how much i drink. :D

Halfwit
04-21-2007, 06:37 PM
challenge them to race u at teh track. then launch dem bitchessss.

"B"
04-21-2007, 06:56 PM
lol dont hate me. :D i like your car.

we are leaving soon. it all depends on how much i drink. :D

Answer my PMs before you leave, dick.

Jecht
04-21-2007, 07:04 PM

There are a lot of those people at KSU.

Clegger
04-21-2007, 09:33 PM
update:

DUMBASS 1:

ME:
lol

PEACE~!

nice I have that same video on myspace I watch every now and then to cheer me up. The evo in that video though is the FQ400, I want one *Drool