PDA

View Full Version : LOL @ Mitsubishi

Annihilation
04-21-2007, 02:08 AM
so me and Randomguy went to BP tonight, fairly uneventful and what not...
I was in my 2G eclipse GST, RG in starion.

decided to head out early and go somewhere afterwards, I was following Hasan in his starion (freshly running- LOL but not for long)

So we pull up at a light LOL and we're just like fuck it, time for some digs... so we run, first one i lost traction, RG pulls a few cars on me... Second one, RG lets off I pull a few on RG, drive to the next light ask whats up... he's like coolant spraying lolol.... so he is kinda coast driving, i pull past the light and a giant cloud of smoke is behind my car LOL,

we pull into a QT, my head gasket is blown, the contents of RG's entire cooling system on floor,(35 yr old heater hose busted) basically, neither of us could drive our cars home lolol had to call a homie to give us a lift (at like 1:30 am)

so haha not that they're big problems or anything but we both ended up with immobile cars after we ran each other HAHA @ MITSUs

The Yousef
04-21-2007, 06:53 AM
ahahhahahahahha...i asked him at the malibu how long the car is going to last this time...i said 1 week.....i guess i lost that bet... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmao: :lmao:

"B"
04-21-2007, 07:13 AM
Self ownage. Nice

Ed
04-21-2007, 08:23 AM
shitsubishi ftw...

fuck, i drivea mitsu...

:D

Jecht
04-21-2007, 09:02 AM
At least your cars will die all at once! VWs can't make up their minds if they want to die or not... one day your car won't idle, the next it won't do anything at all. Lol electrical problems = slow death.

Ed
04-21-2007, 09:10 AM
At least your cars will die all at once! VWs can't make up their minds if they want to die or not... one day your car won't idle, the next it won't do anything at all. Lol electrical problems = slow death.

or other days the sunroof decides to leak :D

Sol-Badguy
04-21-2007, 09:46 AM
Daaaaamn.

preferredduck
04-21-2007, 10:05 AM

or your tranny decides not to shift!! pcm. injectors, etc.

batdude8
04-21-2007, 10:06 AM
yup... the life of a mitsu owner... *sighs*

RandomGuy
04-21-2007, 12:07 PM
ahahhahahahahha...i asked him at the malibu how long the car is going to last this time...i said 1 week.....i guess i lost that bet... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmao: :lmao:hey fuck face lol

I got it running already i dont think this counts, the 1 week bet is still up.

lolol

Stormhammer
04-21-2007, 12:34 PM
^^ lol you were @ Malibu? So was I... I get my new engine tomorrow :)

The Yousef
04-21-2007, 01:45 PM
hey fuck face lol

I got it running already i dont think this counts, the 1 week bet is still up.

lolol

fine...$5 that it martyrs itself by the end of the week....:goodjob: :lmfao:

RandomGuy
04-21-2007, 01:47 PM
fine...$5 that it martyrs itself by the end of the week....:goodjob: :lmfao:
deal... but we must define martyr = kaboom = down for over 24 hours

The Yousef
04-21-2007, 01:49 PM
deal... but we must define martyr = kaboom = down for over 24 hours

why it gotta be kaboom with all you people? :lmao:

how about it it loses all control of it's bodily functions and spill random liquids all over the place?

AgentEasy
04-21-2007, 01:52 PM
lol.. yup actually my mitsu pwn a civic the other day.. dude pulled out in front of me..

broke his cv joint, fucked his bumper, headlight and fender..

all i got was a dent.. lol.. yeah i go all out.. lol

AgentEasy
04-21-2007, 01:52 PM

how about it it loses all control of it's bodily functions and spill random liquids all over the place?

ooh, sounds like how my uncle died.. lol messy death..

God
04-21-2007, 02:31 PM
http://www.flip7.net/carpics/dsmcrankwalk3bd.jpg

http://www.flip7.net/carpics/crankwalk.jpg

http://www.flip7.net/carpics/motivatord1d7ceb1fa5b3898c857e.jpg

http://www.flip7.net/carpics/motivator2.jpg

http://www.flip7.net/carpics/627_must7.jpg

RandomGuy
04-21-2007, 08:00 PM

you almost won again LOL

kept blowing off my charge pipes when i hit boost, and next thing you know the little PVC ghetto rigged pipe i put in melted LOL so it was down for a while til i could find something to replace it with, but any how its back up lol

so blahahha it has to be down for over 24 hours for you to win you 5 bux but DAMN lol now i'm not so confident in the bet lol

"B"
04-21-2007, 08:20 PM
lmfao @ pics

Kamikaze
04-21-2007, 08:28 PM

I can testify to that lol. When I had my Jetta I thought it had completely died on me. The weird thing was, when I went to start it the starter wouldn't even work but I could smell fuel. So one day after checking all the connections making sure none had come loose (and they hadn't), I tightened up the battery cable and went to start it. How about it started up on the first try and ran like nothing ever happened. :D

Jecht
04-21-2007, 08:34 PM
or other days the sunroof decides to leak :D

Haha I managed to push it back into place, it doesn't leak now. I think it was just because it was open a little and I must have aimed the pressure washer there without noticing it. lol