PDA

View Full Version : did everybody get away?!?!

optimusprime
03-13-2005, 06:49 AM
well i think it is safe to say that sat night sucked ass.!!!! there were prolly 100 cars there. we had a great highway run, and fun in th parking lot. but then we went to race. everyone from the parking lot went.

i guess the cops must have seen the huge line of race ready rockets, waited till everyone got in and started racing, and then blocked us in. there was not a car that didnt peel out. friggin 60plus cars all trying to get out, i got caught. got cited for tresspassing and prowling. there was a girl that got arrested for being drunk.

more than half my crew got out, which is good, but damn...........the cops just appeared out of nowhere,

so time to find a new spot.

let me know if yall were out there.

i know i met some of you

Brett
03-13-2005, 07:45 AM
You are a stupid fuck, and you and your moron friends can find somewhere else to go on weekends, because you will not fuck up the one place we have been at for 2 years and managed not to get kicked out because we keep tool bags like you out of there.

The Target meets are not used for races and whatever else you idiots do.... Go to the Toys R Us you posted about yesterday ( The thread I deleted ) bragging about the place you go to race, Stay the fuck out of where we hang out.

Leisa
03-13-2005, 07:48 AM
you are a fucking idiot coming on here posting that bullshit...

Scrappy
03-13-2005, 07:56 AM
dude how fucking old are you?

line up with anyone on here and see what the fuck happens to you...

babygurl
03-13-2005, 08:10 AM
im going to say this for the people on ia.com dont fucking come there anymore trying to fuck our shit up, like Brett stated its the one place that we can go without cops bothering us, i find out who you are im gonna bitch slap you with a maxi pad.you fucking idiot....if you are going to reace take it to commerce.....

babygurl
03-13-2005, 08:20 AM
well i think it is safe to say that sat night sucked ass.!!!! there were prolly 100 cars there. we had a great highway run, and fun in th parking lot. but then we went to race. everyone from the parking lot went.

i guess the cops must have seen the huge line of race ready rockets, waited till everyone got in and started racing, and then blocked us in. there was not a car that didnt peel out. friggin 60plus cars all trying to get out, i got caught. got cited for tresspassing and prowling. there was a girl that got arrested for being drunk.

more than half my crew got out, which is good, but damn...........the cops just appeared out of nowhere,

i know i met some of you

dude you got cited for criminal tresspassing which my friend is a MISD. and prowling could have been a felony....you dumbass you could have gone to jail and gotten in a lot more trouble, you need to grow the fuck up, and move the fuck on, stay out of the target meets!!!! you are going to be one of those dumbfuckers who is gonna keep doing shit and never grow up, stay away...fucking dumbass..

quickdodge®
03-13-2005, 08:33 AM
OOOhh weee. I was gonna rip you a new one, too. But everyone else has hit the nail on the head, stupid. You truly are America's next:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/am_idiot.jpg

Later, QD.

©hris
03-13-2005, 09:13 AM
:slap:

AznTraitor
03-13-2005, 09:18 AM

i know i met some of you

yeah man, I got away! it was crazy though....I had to drive with my headlights off, and I had to throw all the empty bottles of budweiser out....but I did manage to slip away! be sure to come out next Saturday, same time, same place! we can hook up and do dounts in the parking lot and maybe some racing! wooooo!

quickdodge®
03-13-2005, 09:21 AM
^^^ I'll be der. Cuz I ain't dumb. Later, QD.

AznTraitor
03-13-2005, 09:23 AM
^^^ I'll be der. Cuz I ain't dumb. Later, QD.

you better, you know you are the head leader of us street racers....

oh yeah Optimus, all races are setup thru QD.....you cant race till he lets you.

you gotta earn that respect, because to us, that's more important.

quickdodge®
03-13-2005, 09:30 AM
Yeah. Fuck tha poh-leece. Dey cain't tuch me. I'll duck and dodge and dell neva catch me. Layter, QD.

AznTraitor
03-13-2005, 09:32 AM
Yeah. Fuck tha poh-leece. Dey cain't tuch me. I'll duck and dodge and dell neva catch me. Layter, QD.

that's cuz us "real" racers....drive with our nightvision goggles! fuk da headlights!

optimus, do you have nightvision goggles?

quickdodge®
03-13-2005, 09:34 AM
I've got mine. Got 'em at Punks R Us. Later, QD.

babygurl
03-13-2005, 09:42 AM
THIS SHIT IS FUNNY :)