PDA

View Full Version : Attn IA Members that were around in early 2005...

©hris
04-20-2007, 02:02 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

SpeedMonkey
04-20-2007, 02:03 PM
Equal minds?.... didnt i destroy you queers?

HalfBaked
04-20-2007, 02:03 PM
You're still a douche.

SpeedMonkey
04-20-2007, 02:05 PM
yeah.. why dont you go cry elsewhere. like on the Civic forums or something.

Maniaç
04-20-2007, 02:07 PM
haha, i came in this bicth alittle to late for that. oh well. grow some balls bro

©hris
04-20-2007, 02:08 PM
haha, i came in this bicth alittle to late for that. oh well. grow some balls bro
takes more balls to admit to being a dumbass than it does to continue to be one

quickdodge®
04-20-2007, 02:09 PM
Equal minds?.... didnt i destroy you queers?

Nope. That was actually myself and a few others. The Similar Thoughts crew. You got rid of the Girls Club, lolol. Later, QD.

Maniaç
04-20-2007, 02:09 PM

Sure dude. Get over it. that happened "two" i repeat TWO motherfucking years ago.

stop crying... haha.

SpeedMonkey
04-20-2007, 02:10 PM

then whyth doesth thou still driveth a civic?

quickdodge®
04-20-2007, 02:10 PM
Even though I hate QD because he is a dick

As I stated before in another post, I'm not a dick. I just tell it like it is. Later, QD.

©hris
04-20-2007, 02:14 PM
even though its slow, i can't get rid of it for some reason. I love my car :) i may get rid of it early next year once i can sell it and make alittle cash back from it. i dunno... something about it i just like. i have had my civic longer than any other car. 13 cars in 8 years... only wrecked 1.

CopyRight
04-20-2007, 02:17 PM
I'll give you props for saying all this shit, but time will tell if you are a changed person...

ahhh, the days of Similar Thoughts....

©hris
04-20-2007, 02:23 PM
I'll give you props for saying all this shit, but time will tell if you are a changed person...

ahhh, the days of Similar Thoughts....

LOL yeah i was just reading some old threads from those days... back when i was "1sicktuner" :lmfao: read some of the things that i posted and realize I should have just stfu and listened to what people were trying to tell me.

thinkfast®
04-20-2007, 02:24 PM
I HEARD I.L. IS RECRUITIN NEW PEOPLE

ANDALE PUTO

NoPainT
04-20-2007, 02:26 PM
gay

The Yousef
04-20-2007, 04:27 PM
fuk u...

mocha latte cupcake
04-20-2007, 04:41 PM
hmmm where do i begin here.... lets see yes i do remember you being stupid, and yes i do remember you admitting it was a mistake, i would like to go ahead and say that you are a tool. but simply put your still always going to be put in the same group as kristi with the tards in equal minds, there were some of us that did our best to change the reputation of the club, you not being one of them. to those who hated on EM back in the day i'm sure they'll remember the PM's i sent certain people telling them to give ME (yeah ME) some space to see what i could do with EM. and from what i remember those certain people also PM'd me later saying that i did a decent job doing what i could, there were certain people in that club, like in every club that always seem to f up a good thing. anyways, there were certain people that were in it that still stand as decent people on this site and in general, people that know their shit. but i'm glad to see that you actually got your head out of your ass finally. now if only you'll do the smart thing and remove yourself from IA like all the tards that realize they are idiots do. but seriously, you are a tool but its good to see that your going to suck it up and admit what everyone else already knew.

ALSO, yousef would like to remind you that you still owe US money bitch. since kristi sue'd us, lol lol i still laugh when i remember that i called her a horse humping hermaphrodite (sp?) at the top of my lungs in public, ahhhh :lmfao: good times. but yeah since YOU were the one that told her you'd pay for it he feels that you owe us money :D or that you leave IA for the remainder of your life, either is acceptable. xoxo -yousef

paypal money to nitro for more HIDs please :cheers:

4dmin
04-20-2007, 04:48 PM
i love IA; everyone is an asshole :D

chris is an ok guy; once you get past his EM days.... everyone was a noob/ricer some point in time.

©hris
04-20-2007, 04:49 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Hulud
04-20-2007, 04:50 PM
this thread sucks

SpeedMonkey
04-20-2007, 04:50 PM
ok... not only is CHRIS whoever the fuck he is.. GAY.. but anyone IN EQUAL MINDS was a fucking faggot ass queer.. therefore nothing is owed to any of you but an ass kicking, and exile from IA or any other internet automobile enthusiast forum.

i hope you all gag to death on cock.

PEACE.

- SM

The Yousef
04-20-2007, 04:51 PM
i love IA; everyone is an asshole :D

chris is an ok guy; once you get past his EM days.... everyone was a noob/ricer some point in time.

fuk u too...

OneSlow5pt0
04-20-2007, 04:52 PM
wats em?

©hris
04-20-2007, 04:52 PM
:camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :cry: :cry: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :ninja: :ninja: :police: :police: :camera: :camera: :cheers: :cheers:

quickdodge®
04-20-2007, 04:53 PM
everyone just started hating me because i sucked as a president for the car club!!!

Is that what you think? Later, QD.

4dmin
04-20-2007, 04:57 PM
fuk u too...

make my god dayum blizzard dot head :2up:

lol :lmfao:

©hris
04-20-2007, 04:58 PM
:screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :lmfao: :blah: :blah: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

The Yousef
04-20-2007, 04:59 PM

i will God damnit...with some special all natural vanilla syrup on top.... :lmao:

The Yousef
04-20-2007, 05:00 PM
of 10000+ members on IA.... you maybe hang out with 20 of them... 75 of them you think r ur friends.... 150 of them worship the ground you walk on.... 3000+ of them don't even know who you are.... and the remainder think you are a cock sucker.... so i think more people actually think that you are a dickhead than people that even give a fuck about who i am......

ask people in person what they think..... not on your computer screen.

i have never even met you QD... Mike.... ghostbuster.... whatever dude...

you say things based on what you hear... i know this for a fact because like i said.... have we met???

gives Yousef idea for a poll...

4dmin
04-20-2007, 05:03 PM
i will God damnit...with some special all natural vanilla syrup on top.... :lmao:

i don't want any of your camel milk

The Yousef
04-20-2007, 05:03 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116397

The Yousef
04-20-2007, 05:04 PM

yes you do...don't lie paulina...

ugacivic
04-20-2007, 05:13 PM
"Equal Minds" haha...

i guess if everyone in the club is retarded then the name makes sense...

quickdodge®
04-20-2007, 05:18 PM
of 10000+ members on IA..

That's about the only thing you got right in this post. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
04-20-2007, 05:18 PM
"Equal Minds" haha...

Nah. There was Equal Minds and then an unequal "leader." Later, QD.

mocha latte cupcake
04-20-2007, 05:33 PM
its true QD is a dirty whore.... but then again 90% of IA loves him, except for that 10% that are either dumb n00bs, retards, rep whores, white people (according to yousef) but seriously QD is the nicest person in person evar.... minus paul (rep me whore!) :D

cactusEG
04-20-2007, 07:14 PM
I went back and searched threads from back then regarding EM and other things. After reading them I realized that I really had no idea what I was doing back then. I had no idea what I got myself into. I was defiantly a newb in ever aspect. I started EM because I was pissed off about not being voted into wTn after my probationary period because my car was not low enough. I really did not know how car clubs worked in the import scene. I was in a Mustang Club driving a stock classic mustang and everyone loved it… Nothing really made sense when I joined the import world.

I was young and dumb. I was wanting to conquer the import scene in Atlanta…. Yeah that was the stupidest thing I have ever attempted. I wanted to be known, seen, and liked.

My entire life I have been obsessed with cars. My dad has had a shop since before I was born. I wanted to share my obsession with other people.

I was an idiot. I tried to be cool. I was selfish, cocky, ignorant, and just plain stupid….

It’s been a couple years and I have gotten a little wiser and more knowledgeable about IA and Atlanta’s Import scene. Even though I hate QD because he is a dick and everyone knows it and will never let this go…. QD I admit that you have been 98% right about everything. I was just never humble enough to admit that you were right…

Everyone makes mistakes… everyone learns from their mistakes. I know a lot of members on IA will never speak to me again and Im sorry…. But I admit to my mistakes and the idiotic things I have said in the past. I’m not going to say that I have changed… Im not going to try and prove to anyone… I’m just gonna hang out and try to learn something. I know a lot can be learned from all of you… including u QD.

did ur user name get hacked ?

quickdodge®
04-20-2007, 07:37 PM
^^^ Nope. He changed it, hoping that no one would notice. Later, QD.

Nismo
04-21-2007, 01:09 AM
Aw damn it, he's back?

Mike Lowrey
04-21-2007, 09:05 AM

LOL @ dot head.

Mike Lowrey
04-21-2007, 09:06 AM

But, Yousef had to suck off a camel for 2 hours for that milk!

BTLFED
04-21-2007, 09:08 AM
Damnit. I thought your bitch ass was gone for good. :slap:

Guess what? No one gives a shit you fucking tard.

ATTN: OG Similiar Thoughts Members! Looks like we will have to rid the board of this plague once again!

The Yousef
04-21-2007, 09:13 AM
Damnit. I thought your bitch ass was gone for good. :slap:

Guess what? No one gives a shit you fucking tard.

ATTN: OG Similiar Thoughts Members! Looks like we will have to rid the board of this plague once again!

yeah i thought Paul wasn't going to post up anymore!

BTLFED
04-21-2007, 09:15 AM
yeah i thought Paul wasn't going to post up anymore!

I'm talking about your idol, chris, you idiot. :slap:

The Yousef
04-21-2007, 09:17 AM
I'm talking about your idol, chris, you idiot. :slap:

ahhhh...

fuck u fukin fuc.... :2up:

:lmao:

Frög
04-21-2007, 09:21 AM
"Equal Minds" haha...

do you have that red civic i see around athens all the time? and sometimes parked in the Hull street Deck?

ugacivic
04-23-2007, 09:14 PM
negative. don't own a civic anymore...

graduated uga in 04

Shawna
04-23-2007, 09:44 PM
i call bs

DJ XtRaK©
04-23-2007, 09:49 PM
i call bs

:stupid:

Shawna
04-23-2007, 09:53 PM
lol hell yea matt

DJ XtRaK©
04-23-2007, 10:15 PM
fo shure

Nismo
04-24-2007, 12:00 AM
What in tha hell...

ironchef
04-24-2007, 12:33 AM
Someone fill me in on the story of EM and what happened to them. I was on IA at that time, but never really payed attention to it.

Frög
04-24-2007, 12:39 AM
negative. don't own a civic anymore...

graduated uga in 04

lucky.. what was your major?

Nismo
04-24-2007, 12:40 AM
He said he could swallow the whole load from a donkey, tried and failed miserably. He was then kicked out of the club, he bitched for a bit and started some new club where he will try to suck the bodly fluids from a small horse this time. Apparently he has been practicing he said

©hris
04-24-2007, 12:52 AM
..... ummmm it was just a car club. whats the big deal??? seriously...

and besides nobody even has the story straight lol nothing i can really do to change anything so.... I'm gonna take a step out of the whoreslounge while you all sit around the camp fire telling ghost stories about a car club called Equal Minds.... surly there is something more entertaining to talk about right??? If EM really bothers any of you.... or if i bother any of you... please just feel free to send me a PM and we can talk. EM is like a part of history to you people... i feel proud in a way that it made IA's headlines pretty much every day..... I guess i have IA to thank for that. lol it's just funny to me now..... expecially when i goto a meet and someone says to me.... Oh your chris that started EM??? .... yeah.... Oh i was told i can't talk to you..... lol righttt......

©hris
04-24-2007, 12:57 AM
i forgot to mention that i was dating a girl in the club... i was an idiot and got jelous over stupid shit.... relationship didnt work out and I thought she had something for one of the club execs... i quit the club... everyone started talking shit (Rule #1... dont date a girl on IA).... now there are 30 different stories... EM failed after i had quit....

Yet because i am the founder... i get all the wrath. oh but forget about the people that help me make my decisions.... they had no say in anything at all.... at every meet i asked if anyone had anything to say or ask..... nope.... get off the subject ppl.

it was over 2 years ago lol

ahmonrah
04-24-2007, 02:11 AM
oh well.....i've been a member here since '02 and remember equal minds. hell i never cared to see what was up with any of the clubs but i seen a little of the shitstorm on here.
IMHO: hell is reserved for people who regret.

and it appears that you heard a loud POP! the morning that you woke up prior to creating this thread.

ahmonrah out......

(p.s. if you have to ask "what loud pop?" i may have been mistaken.)

Brett
04-24-2007, 08:46 AM

I only drive one to shows, does that count? lol

Shawna
04-24-2007, 08:55 AM
i forgot to mention that i was dating a girl in the club... i was an idiot and got jelous over stupid shit.... relationship didnt work out and I thought she had something for one of the club execs... i quit the club... everyone started talking shit (Rule #1... dont date a girl on IA).... now there are 30 different stories... EM failed after i had quit....

Yet because i am the founder... i get all the wrath. oh but forget about the people that help me make my decisions.... they had no say in anything at all.... at every meet i asked if anyone had anything to say or ask..... nope.... get off the subject ppl.

it was over 2 years ago lol

and what club exec was that chris? everyone started talking shit bc you ran crying into the corner like a little bitch expecting everyone to feel sorry for you. hmmm last time i checked we are all smarter than this bc i think you tried this a little while ago the Im sorry please forgive me poor poor me shit and it didnt work back then either. chris youre a rich bitch that begs his mommy for money and talks a lot of shit but doesnt ever back it up. take your stock ass civic and go jump off of cliff.... :taun:

SpeedMonkey
04-24-2007, 09:14 AM
Someone fill me in on the story of EM and what happened to them. I was on IA at that time, but never really payed attention to it.

you do know the story.. em = nothing. it was that meaningless to me.

©hris
04-24-2007, 09:25 AM
and what club exec was that chris? everyone started talking shit bc you ran crying into the corner like a little bitch expecting everyone to feel sorry for you. hmmm last time i checked we are all smarter than this bc i think you tried this a little while ago the Im sorry please forgive me poor poor me shit and it didnt work back then either. chris youre a rich bitch that begs his mommy for money and talks a lot of shit but doesnt ever back it up. take your stock ass civic and go jump off of cliff.... :taun:

i guess you didn't read the part where i said... THOUGHT. i was wrong about everything. but no matter how many times i try to tell you people that... it doesnt matter. And words of advice to others that want to start a car club.....

1. Make sure the people you have as members are your friends and not a bunch of random people.

2. It will never be the "Best" or "Largest" because there is always a club out there that is bigger and badder.

3. Be Humble

4. A club is ment for people to learn and get help.... thats key

5. Listen to your members

...... I had the neons, strobes, all that ricey shit back in the day.... i wanted to be the shit.... have the shit car club.... know everyone.... :no: :no:

Forget about all that shit....

LISTEN, LEARN, TAKE NOTES..... THESE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS ANYONE CAN DO TO BE BETTER AT WHAT THEY DO IN THE IMPORT SCENE :yes: :yes: :yes:

Shawna
04-24-2007, 09:29 AM
hahaha chris youre a piece of shit come on we all know it and its easier to admit it instead of running away from it. the sad thing is you think youre a better person know and youve learned all this good shit and youve changed sooo much but the reality is youre still the same little boy that talks shit and wont ever amount to anything in life

©hris
04-24-2007, 09:33 AM
Something you all gotta understand is that i try not to bring the attention to myself like back in the day. I don't even care to post in the whoreslounge anymore because what interest me is whats outside the "Whoreslounge".... like car related stuff ya know? yet someone goes and makes a Poll with my name in it asking everyone who they "like" better??? thats some lame highschool gheyness right there.....

I dont care if people know who i am. I sure hope that one day people will remember the car. And one day i hope that it will be memorable. I know there is not much to it now but it's slowly progressing and im not getting rid of it.

©hris
04-24-2007, 09:34 AM
hahaha chris youre a piece of shit come on we all know it and its easier to admit it instead of running away from it. the sad thing is you think youre a better person know and youve learned all this good shit and youve changed sooo much but the reality is youre still the same little boy that talks shit and wont ever amount to anything in life

who is the one talking shit???? what am i running from???? I'm not running.... just moving on. Thanks though

©hris
04-24-2007, 09:36 AM
I could have stayed on IA and been the little boy you all think i am... but i quit getting on so things would die down. not all of the same people as before.. maybe i can have another chance. 2 years later and still getting flamed for a CAR CLUB. seems pretty lame if you ask me.

Yeah i did a lot of lame things in my time.... its in the past though

Shawna
04-24-2007, 09:38 AM
who is the one talking shit???? what am i running from???? I'm not running.... just moving on. Thanks though

chris im speaking the truth about YOU not the car club :blah:

©hris
04-24-2007, 09:51 AM
chris im speaking the truth about YOU not the car club :blah:

havn't I already done that???? i admitted I fucked up... i admitted to pretty much everything. Do you still feel the need 2 years later to say what you are saying??? What did I ever do to you other than quit talking to you....

should i bring up the text message you sent me long after we broke up.... what was it??? I really did love you and i wish things were different???? I definatly remember the first part of that txt message lol

Shawna
04-24-2007, 09:54 AM
its called being DRUNK and BORED

Shawna
04-24-2007, 09:54 AM
and honestly youre fun to mess with

©hris
04-24-2007, 10:00 AM
its called being DRUNK and BORED

Seriously... other than what i admitted to... what have I done to deserve any of the shit that i have gotten from everyone.... so what i fucked up with the club. BUT EVERYONE HAD FUN!!! We did things all the time together as a club. we partied, went to jillians all the time, meets, BBQs, Track nights.... It was my ego to have the biggest and best club that crashed it all.

I was good to everyone in that club. Im a nice guy. Who cares that My parents have money and i may be spoiled a little. But i work my ass off doing Corporate Marketing and Promotional Sales making damn good money now for once in my life and do not ask mom and dad for anything...

Why everyone really hates me i have no idea... i never did anything but start a car club... was that really so harmful that 2 years later people are still pissed off about it???

99SI
04-24-2007, 10:13 AM
I remember really ripping you up good in a few threads back during the whole deal. I can appreciate someone wanting to do things the right way to get another chance. Looks to me like you did everything that you should have done.
1. finally admitted your faults instead of trying to convince people why you were right.
2. stayed gone for a while. from what I can see you have pretty much been very inactive in IA for quite a while
3. I don't know you from the next screen name on here but I hope things go well for you if you're sincere.

SpeedMonkey
04-24-2007, 10:37 AM

its now sweetheart. while he may still be a fag. i dont think it counts as anything when an idiot says it to him.

ironchef
04-24-2007, 12:09 PM
Man, this thread sucks!

ugacivic
04-24-2007, 01:16 PM
i call bs

bitch are you talking to me?

what the fuck do you know?

thats what I thought, shut the fuck up

ugacivic
04-24-2007, 01:40 PM
lucky.. what was your major?

psychology w/ a statistics minor. missed cum laude by .02 (3.48) thanks to the statistics.