PDA

View Full Version : FT durty speeds old truck

vjizzle
04-20-2007, 10:56 AM
ok so i just got a new car and dont need another project on my hands right now.
i have this 1986 s10 truck that i got in not so good running condition and i was going to do a 350 swap in. i just got a 07 civic and dont have the money to put in to the truck. since i have owned it i have put $2k just in parts to bring it to running condition and to pass emissions. i have put about 3000 miles on it since i have owned it. i would like to trade the truck for a dirt bike at least a 250 2001 and up. brand dont matter. please toss me all offers.

a list of all new parts that i have put on it in the past 1000 miles. ( i got all the parts from napa)

new clutch
new front rotors
new back drums
new front break pads
new break lines
new gas lines
the carburetor has bean cleand
new spark plugs
new spark plug lines
new oil change with high millage oil
new 4x6 pioneer speakers
new transmission fluid
new gas cap ( so it will pass emissions )
new catalytic converter ( so it will pass emissions )
all new door seals.

there is some other stuff i just cant think of it right now. 9 months have passed since i have put it on.

the bad:

2nd gear grinds at high rpm
needs one new back tire
no ac or power steering from factory
no radio. but could get on in there.
black primer. could use a paint job.

the truck is in driving condition and can be driven at purchase.

thanks and feel free to ask me any questions.http://www.georgiasportbike.com/forums/images/smilies/thumbup.gif

vjizzle
04-20-2007, 10:57 AM
more pics

vjizzle
04-20-2007, 10:58 AM
also will throw in a hand held navigation unit.

SKarpenz
04-20-2007, 01:06 PM
Post a price plz.

Sport1.3
04-20-2007, 03:14 PM
wow i would love to pick something like that up for small parts hauling. What motor is it running? 2.8? i didnt know it came carb'd in 86+

AZN_Pride
04-20-2007, 03:58 PM
Nice truck! I have a nav unit just like that.

vjizzle
04-20-2007, 10:52 PM
Post a price plz.

its for trade so y should there be a price. trade me a dirt bike.:goodjob:

vjizzle
04-20-2007, 10:52 PM
yea its the 2.8 carb motor with 4spd trans.

VooDooXII
04-20-2007, 11:12 PM
Hey, it's inside peanut butter!

vjizzle
04-20-2007, 11:58 PM
yup. i wish the out side was jelly!!!!!

vjizzle
04-21-2007, 07:58 AM
bump...... no trades????

vjizzle
04-21-2007, 05:37 PM
bump......

Kevykev
04-21-2007, 06:18 PM
How much for the HHNU solo?

vjizzle
04-21-2007, 09:34 PM
since i like you ill give it to you for $1

Humphrizzle
04-21-2007, 10:02 PM
price should be posted to see how much you think the truck is worth in regards to trade offers.

FUSIONCOM
04-21-2007, 10:10 PM
500 BUCKS.

Sack Attack
04-21-2007, 10:37 PM
How in the hell did you put 2k dollars into a 1k dollar truck trying to get it to run.....I dont see how that would be possibly, I've had a shitload of square body s-10s and I've NEVER seen something take that much work....

vjizzle
04-22-2007, 08:27 AM
How in the hell did you put 2k dollars into a 1k dollar truck trying to get it to run.....I dont see how that would be possibly, I've had a shitload of square body s-10s and I've NEVER seen something take that much work....

atleast i dont put 20s on a old school s10. rims worth more then truck. ( and watch him say the truck is not his):blah::lmfao::gay:

vjizzle
04-22-2007, 05:54 PM
bump.....

vjizzle
04-22-2007, 11:45 PM
bump

Nismo
04-23-2007, 12:03 AM
I was going to flame this thread and say stupid shit but you saying the comment about his ridiculous 20inch rims totally redeemed this thread from any flamage from me.

Sport1.3
04-23-2007, 08:28 AM
any pics of the motor?

vjizzle
04-23-2007, 09:07 AM
yea i can get some... ill post them up asap.

Sack Attack
04-23-2007, 11:43 AM
atleast i dont put 20s on a old school s10. rims worth more then truck. ( and watch him say the truck is not his):blah::lmfao::gay:

I will have you know my friend, that I sold the 20's the other day for the same price I paid for them (750.00) and Now the truck is currently listed on craigslist.com for 3500.00 and I've already had 4 calls this morning since I posted it....so hows that for the wheels being worth more? This S-10 I have is fully loaded, 4.3 automatic. Top of the line s-10 I might add and will be easy to sell for 3,500 dollars especially with the color this is, all old men would want it so you can just go ahead and quit hating. Why would I say the truck is not mine? Who the fuck would put a pic of a truck in their sig thats not theirs? Probably the same kind of people who say they spent 2k dollars fixing a truck thats only worth half of that. Anyways, I aint gonna argue with you because you've already shown me you dont know half of what the fuck your talking about. Good luck and get a life.

So what your saying really is that you bought this truck for 600.00 and put another 2,000.00 into it...get real man, I aint got that much money tied up in my truck and at least I have mint interior, ac and power steering...

2.0civic
04-23-2007, 11:48 AM
im not bashing but can you summarize the 2k in parts for us?? im not seeing it...maybe parts AND labor but no way in just parts..

new clutch
new front rotors
new back drums
new front break pads
new break lines
new gas lines
the carburetor has bean cleand
new spark plugs
new spark plug lines
new oil change with high millage oil
new 4x6 pioneer speakers
new transmission fluid
new gas cap ( so it will pass emissions )
new catalytic converter ( so it will pass emissions )
all new door seals.

i thought with the age it wouldnt have to pass emissions?

TIGERJC
04-23-2007, 11:54 AM
I will have you know my friend, that I sold the 20's the other day for the same price I paid for them (750.00) and Now the truck is currently listed on craigslist.com for 3500.00 and I've already had 4 calls this morning since I posted it....
ARE you that Nigger guy??? I can't believe you bitch and moan about Niggers, when it looks like you're trying to fit in with them with that ugly ass truck on 20's

Sack Attack
04-23-2007, 12:00 PM
ARE you that Nigger guy??? I can't believe you bitch and moan about Niggers, when it looks like you're trying to fit in with them with that ugly ass truck on 20's

what is it with people thinkin just because you have a set of rims your trying to act black? Just because a white man wears a pair of fuckin jordans is he a nigger? Just because I got a good deal on some 20's I'm all of a sudden black? NO I'M NOT!. Jesus fuckin christ I dont wanna be black, thank the lord I'm not. What is it with blacks thinking the white are trying to be them? I cant stand ya'lls black asses and thinking I wanna be. I dont listen to much rap, I dont talk "gangster", and I also dont get food stamps, so I am as far from black as can be so fuck your black ass

TIGERJC
04-23-2007, 12:07 PM
what is it with people thinkin just because you have a set of rims your trying to act black? Just because a white man wears a pair of fuckin jordans is he a nigger? Just because I got a good deal on some 20's I'm all of a sudden black? NO I'M NOT!. Jesus fuckin christ I dont wanna be black, thank the lord I'm not. What is it with blacks thinking the white are trying to be them? I cant stand ya'lls black asses and thinking I wanna be. I dont listen to much rap, I dont talk "gangster", and I also dont get food stamps, so I am as far from black as can be so fuck your black ass
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: ROFL @ NIGGER GUY

20'S ON a old beat up ugly truck = Nigger style

Chill out you sack of shit :goodjob:

Sack Attack
04-23-2007, 12:16 PM

Beat up? this truck is in new condition, FLAWLESS. And if your black ass could read you would have read the thread that said I SOLD the 20's 3 days ago. Now its sitting is SS wheels, which are probably equal to what your life is worth.

Notice that most of the time when people get a point proven to them and they dont have anything else to say, thats when they bring out the smilies and jokes. I figured you was gonna do it

2.0civic
04-23-2007, 12:16 PM

lolol

Sack Attack
04-23-2007, 12:22 PM

oh yeah, my trucks real old, probably can get a classic tag for it, but look in your sig...who's 93 model mr2? hmmmm...I think 93 mr2's and 93 s-10s are the same year model. doesnt that make your shit look old also? dumbass

TIGERJC
04-23-2007, 12:24 PM
Beat up? this truck is in new condition, FLAWLESS. And if your black ass could read you would have read the thread that said I SOLD the 20's 3 days ago. Now its sitting is SS wheels, which are probably equal to what your life is worth.

Notice that most of the time when people get a point proven to them and they dont have anything else to say, thats when they bring out the smilies and jokes. I figured you was gonna do it
ok it might be in decent condition, but why in the world would even put 20's on a old truck to begin with NIGGER GUY? Plz do not compare your crap of a motor vehicle to my life. You have no sense of taste, you should have just left that truck stock and recycle your fathers beer cans to buy something worth putting rims on

TIGERJC
04-23-2007, 12:26 PM
oh yeah, my trucks real old, probably can get a classic tag for it, but look in your sig...who's 93 model mr2? hmmmm...I think 93 mr2's and 93 s-10s are the same year model. doesnt that make your shit look old also? dumbass
my shit is old, but that has to be the worst comeback of this year

Sack Attack
04-23-2007, 12:28 PM
lets say you got a set of rims for your car. You have your car. The rims fit your car. You want them on there. You put them on there. Do you go buy a 07 model when you already have something to drive? Some may do so, not me. The wheels fit my truck. I put them on there. I took them off after a month of spending 100.00 a week in gas from pulling the heavy mother fuckers around. I sold the wheels. I now still have nice rims on my truck. Not 20" worth, but still nice rims. My truck is getting sold tomorrow. I dont care what people think. Have a nice day

Sack Attack
04-23-2007, 12:31 PM

^^^THAT^^^ is the worst comeback.
You called me nigger guy, I'm not black
You called my truck old beat up and ugly, it IS NOT beat up, old is the same year as your car, so that comment now doesnt count and ugly, I guess it is ugly if you dont like it, so we will consider ugly a matter of opinion.

Then you said sack of shit, which is the best thing in your entire comment, and I had to make the name just so you would have something worth commenting on

TIGERJC
04-23-2007, 12:32 PM
lets say you got a set of rims for your car. You have your car. The rims fit your car. You want them on there. You put them on there. Do you go buy a 07 model when you already have something to drive? Some may do so, not me. The wheels fit my truck. I put them on there. I took them off after a month of spending 100.00 a week in gas from pulling the heavy mother fuckers around. I sold the wheels. I now still have nice rims on my truck. Not 20" worth, but still nice rims. My truck is getting sold tomorrow. I dont care what people think. Have a nice day
PWNED :D . When you have to explain shit, thats means you got owned sir.

^^^THAT^^^ is the worst comeback.
You called me nigger guy, I'm not black
You called my truck old beat up and ugly, it IS NOT beat up, old is the same year as your car, so that comment now doesnt count and ugly, I guess it is ugly if you dont like it, so we will consider ugly a matter of opinion.

Then you said sack of shit, which is the best thing in your entire comment, and I had to make the name just so you would have something worth commenting on
I guess you don't watch south Park, NIGGER GUY

Its still a old truck that should stay stock

Sack Attack
04-23-2007, 12:35 PM
PWNED :D . When you have to explain shit, thats means you got owned sir.

I guess you don't watch south Park, NIGGER GUY

When I have to explain myself it just means I'm messing with people of lower intelligence, anyone can say shit, what you did though is said a lot of shit thats not true, except the matter of my truck being ugly IN YOUR OPINION, but once again it doesnt matter

Mk3Jesse
04-23-2007, 12:47 PM
"i got a good deal on some 20's" WHY EVEN GET THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE?

TIGERJC
04-23-2007, 12:49 PM
"i got a good deal on some 20's" WHY EVEN GET THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE?
He could be a jew, I think he is a hick from conyers that deeply wants to be black

Sack Attack
04-23-2007, 01:20 PM
He could be a jew, I think he is a hick from conyers that deeply wants to be black

I would much rather be a hick from anywhere than to be black
I dont have a problem with blacks. I hate a fuckin nigger though

WickedIXMR
04-23-2007, 01:34 PM
LOL at hand held navi device!

Hey sack attack SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Sack Attack
04-23-2007, 02:55 PM
LOL at hand held navi device!

Hey sack attack SHUT THE FUCK UP!

and if I dont what you gonna do about it? NOTHING

bigdare23
04-23-2007, 03:06 PM
damn people are hard as hell behide a keyboard.

Sack Attack
04-23-2007, 03:45 PM
damn people are hard as hell behide a keyboard.

I'm not trying to start shit I'm just stating my opinion on how do you spend 2k dollars repairing a 1k dollar truck then everyone jumps in running their shit. I dont want a problem, but if we gotta get one then lets get one, I aint putting up a threat towards anyone on here, but if someone wants to roll, I aint backing down.

All that was'nt directed towards anyone at all.

but honestly, that truck was for sale on here a few months ago for 600.00 I think it was, good deal in my opinion, but I just dont see someone with enough intelligence to use the internet spending 600.00 plus 2,000.00 in repair on a truck that is only worth twice what they gave for it.

vjizzle
04-23-2007, 10:07 PM
I'm not trying to start shit I'm just stating my opinion on how do you spend 2k dollars repairing a 1k dollar truck then everyone jumps in running their shit. I dont want a problem, but if we gotta get one then lets get one, I aint putting up a threat towards anyone on here, but if someone wants to roll, I aint backing down.

All that was'nt directed towards anyone at all.

but honestly, that truck was for sale on here a few months ago for 600.00 I think it was, good deal in my opinion, but I just dont see someone with enough intelligence to use the internet spending 600.00 plus 2,000.00 in repair on a truck that is only worth twice what they gave for it.

first of all get the fuck out of my thread.... second i relly dont give a fat fuck about you or your truck and how much you are selling it for.... 3rd go to napa and ask for the parts i have listed above and then go to a shop and ask how much it costs to get the clutch installed. i got the truck for $800 and yea i did put $2k into it... y you ask?? cous im rich bitch. im riding on a 2007 yamaha r1 and a 2007 civic si with navi so guess what get a real job and get you a real ride. with the money i have spent on those 2 i could have gotten 10 of your little truck sitting on 22" not 20". :yes:

vjizzle
04-23-2007, 10:08 PM
and if I dont what you gonna do about it? NOTHING

his going to crush you with his fat wallet. hi 2 is rich bith.:goodjob:

vjizzle
04-23-2007, 10:13 PM
please guys all im looking for is an even trade for a dirt bike or i can put some $$$$ towards the deal.

Sack Attack
04-24-2007, 06:19 AM
first of all get the fuck out of my thread.... second i relly dont give a fat fuck about you or your truck and how much you are selling it for.... 3rd go to napa and ask for the parts i have listed above and then go to a shop and ask how much it costs to get the clutch installed. i got the truck for $800 and yea i did put $2k into it... y you ask?? cous im rich bitch. im riding on a 2007 yamaha r1 and a 2007 civic si with navi so guess what get a real job and get you a real ride. with the money i have spent on those 2 i could have gotten 10 of your little truck sitting on 22" not 20". :yes:

I love it how people get their credit ran, ride home with a new toy and think there rich. i would much rather ride my paid off truck then to have to pay someone 400.00 a month for a few years. And I guess you mentioning the navi put your standards somewhere up there with puff daddys or something? well gues what, my trucks got power steering, so now were even again since little shit like that matters. And as far as the SI goes, get that slow mother fucker off of the road, My truck will be gone tonight, hit me up if ya wanna run that SI.

vjizzle
04-24-2007, 12:31 PM
bump.....

Jimmy B
04-24-2007, 01:49 PM
i got 200 bucks for it

vjizzle
04-24-2007, 01:54 PM
trade only.

Jimmy B
04-24-2007, 01:59 PM
ill "trade" you 200?

vjizzle
04-24-2007, 02:17 PM
bump

Rican219
04-24-2007, 07:12 PM
LOL @ This Thread! Good Luck on the sale!

WHITEPOWER! AHAHAHAHAHA

Frög
04-24-2007, 07:25 PM

damn your rich! 2007 civic!:bump:

TIGERJC
04-24-2007, 07:25 PM
I love it how people get their credit ran, ride home with a new toy and think there rich. i would much rather ride my paid off truck then to have to pay someone 400.00 a month for a few years. And I guess you mentioning the navi put your standards somewhere up there with puff daddys or something? well gues what, my trucks got power steering, so now were even again since little shit like that matters. And as far as the SI goes, get that slow mother fucker off of the road, My truck will be gone tonight, hit me up if ya wanna run that SI.
NIGGER GUY you should try to ghost ride the truck :goodjob:

LilMonty
04-24-2007, 07:52 PM
Honestly, let the guy trade his truck, "sack attack/nigger guy" shut the fuck up and ghost ride your piece of shit!

vjizzle
04-24-2007, 08:24 PM
Honestly, let the guy trade his truck, "sack attack/nigger guy" shut the fuck up and ghost ride your piece of shit!

hahahaha you are cool in my book. +1 rep for you.

Double_0_Rusty
04-24-2007, 08:52 PM
LOL at this threat......good luck on the trade bro......NiggerGuy...you have got to be the gayest person ever.....damn it boy....I can honestly say I have 20's on my truck....but lets see its a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 oh yeah them bitches are factory....VJIZZLE how are you liking the Si?

DerrickT
04-24-2007, 09:04 PM
I'd rather be beat in the head with a bat than read another Sack Attack post.

Sack Attack
04-24-2007, 09:22 PM
I'd rather be beat in the head with a bat than read another Sack Attack post.

quit reading then bitch, and to all the others fuck ya, do something

Double_0_Rusty
04-24-2007, 10:36 PM
do something? Oh shit this motherfucker is a internet bad ass.....damn I am scared....Again "do something" I ll be in conyers this weekend kid....holla at me....

dtmcnamara
04-24-2007, 10:38 PM
ok well where should i start?

so you wanna run the si? PLEASE do it, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! Then you can run the R1 for pinks, hell i will let vjizzle run the gixxer for pinks. comeon.

Finally MANY people spend more money on repairing a car that it is worth. He never wanted to spend $2000 for it, it just was one thing after the other after the other....then next thing you know it was like $1500 in parts and 500 for the labor.

also your truck is/was a POS. Wow it was in "flawless" condition, or "mint" whatever you wanna say, but its still ugly especially with the 20's. if you are going to put 20's on it at least drop the motherfucker

o well glad you sold the POS, hope to see your next trailer park trash car in your sig with 20's on it shortly. or maybe just some 16" SPINNAS for WALLYWORLD

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/dtmcnamara/niggerguy.jpg
^^^^-----NIGGERGUY-----^^^^

Double_0_Rusty
04-24-2007, 10:41 PM
:goodjob: :goodjob: +1 for you....lol:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

dtmcnamara
04-24-2007, 10:59 PM
:goodjob: :goodjob: +1 for you....lol:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

look again

Wurm
04-24-2007, 11:11 PM
YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn Niggerguy. he dont even like black folks but got a mocha colored truck.... so you like mixed folks huh huh huh?

Albino Powa

Annihilation
04-24-2007, 11:15 PM
lolol

truck for sale has a new catalytic converter

but sack attack's car has a caddillac converter HAHAH

TIGERJC
04-24-2007, 11:16 PM
HOW ABOUT WE MOVE THIS THREAD TO the WL

Wurm
lolol

truck for sale has a new catalytic converter

but sack attack's car has a caddillac converter HAHAH
shit where can i get one i know that adds at least 5 grand to the a cars worth

Wurm
HOW ABOUT WE MOVE THIS THREAD TO the WL
I second that

Double_0_Rusty
04-24-2007, 11:17 PM
DTM haha that is some funny ass shit right there....

Kyle
04-24-2007, 11:22 PM
ill "trade" you 200?
haha +1. :lmfao:

Frög
04-24-2007, 11:28 PM
lol @ all this.. anyway good luck trading your truck bro..

dtmcnamara
04-24-2007, 11:34 PM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/dtmcnamara/NUTSACKATTACK.jpg
Wonder where he gets his name from?
NUT SACKATTACK at work again :no: :no: :no:

vjizzle
04-25-2007, 12:57 AM
bump for my cool ass truck sitten on 15s yo.... jdm powaaaaaaa.

TheGodfather
04-25-2007, 01:29 AM
Some advice to sack attack.

1. Change your name please. It just asks for flaming.
2. Don't pretend to be so racist and anti-black, when clearly your last choice of wheels begs to differ.
3. Don't thread crap this guy. If you feel the need to piss him off or call him out, do it in PM.

and....

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/LegendGuy/naggers.jpg

vjizzle
04-25-2007, 01:41 AM
lol i dont give a fuck about what ppl like SACK ATTACK think about my cool ass truck.

WickedIXMR
04-25-2007, 02:08 AM
my shits paid for BIATCH!:lmfao:

dtmcnamara
04-25-2007, 05:44 AM
my shits paid for BIATCH!:lmfao:

asshole.....WHO SAY THAT?! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

DerrickT
04-25-2007, 07:58 AM
quit reading then bitch, and to all the others fuck ya, do something

dude you are the laughing stock, fuck stick on IA right now.
you can pretty much die in a fire and nobody would care.

vjizzle
04-25-2007, 08:46 AM
well 1 thing i dont get is y in the fuck is he on IA in the first place????? 1st of all he does not drive an import.... 2nd his not even from ATL. and then he gets on here talking shit about my stuff!!! i just dont get it.

TheGodfather
04-25-2007, 09:08 AM
well 1 thing i dont get is y in the fuck is he on IA in the first place????? 1st of all he does not drive an import.... 2nd his not even from ATL. and then he gets on here talking shit about my stuff!!! i just dont get it.

You make a very loud point.

Ed
04-25-2007, 09:19 AM
fucking naggers...

good luck with the sale..

free bump. :D

hydroshutter
04-25-2007, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the laughs...this thread delivers :)

joesblk_teg
04-25-2007, 11:32 AM
bump for a friend and I tried to call you for that party but you didnt pick up, i didnt get off work untill 9:30

vjizzle
04-25-2007, 01:58 PM
bump for a friend and I tried to call you for that party but you didnt pick up, i didnt get off work untill 9:30

thats cool bro i saw you called but i didnt know it was your # so i never hit you back. maybe next time man. :goodjob:

R3RUN
04-25-2007, 02:09 PM
Isnt that sack attack faggot the same one that was trying to figure out how to break in to gated apartment complexes?

Kyle
04-25-2007, 02:57 PM
Isnt that sack attack faggot the same one that was trying to figure out how to break in to gated apartment complexes?
Yes sir that would be him.

LilMonty
04-25-2007, 03:50 PM
hahahaha you are cool in my book. +1 rep for you.

Sack Attack
04-25-2007, 05:17 PM
I'm not from atlanta but I'm on here. So is the other 3/4 of IA who DO NOT live in atlanta. Another is, I've had a lot of imports, I buy something and drive it a month or so then sell it and get another. I get bored with shit easy. Also, I did NOT start talking any shit, I asked 1 person how do you spend 2k fixing up a truck thats not worth or gonna sell for 1k, he could have prevented all of this and actually helped himself and his truck look better by saying "I wanted it done right, so I bought quality parts and had a good shop do the work". But no, he wanted to go the "badass" way around it and start on me along with everyone else, and as far as no one caring about me on IA, what the fuck does it matter, I still have friends, I still go to work everyday, I still got somewhere to live and I'm still fuckin here so get over it, your opinions and not "caring" about me doesnt even exist as far as I'm concerned.

I asked a simple fuckin question and I catch hell for it but I dont give a fuck.

TheGodfather
04-25-2007, 05:49 PM
I'm not from atlanta but I'm on here. So is the other 3/4 of IA who DO NOT live in atlanta. Another is, I've had a lot of imports, I buy something and drive it a month or so then sell it and get another. I get bored with shit easy. Also, I did NOT start talking any shit, I asked 1 person how do you spend 2k fixing up a truck thats not worth or gonna sell for 1k, he could have prevented all of this and actually helped himself and his truck look better by saying "I wanted it done right, so I bought quality parts and had a good shop do the work". But no, he wanted to go the "badass" way around it and start on me along with everyone else, and as far as no one caring about me on IA, what the fuck does it matter, I still have friends, I still go to work everyday, I still got somewhere to live and I'm still fuckin here so get over it, your opinions and not "caring" about me doesnt even exist as far as I'm concerned.

I asked a simple fuckin question and I catch hell for it but I dont give a fuck.

Piss off wanker. No one likes you.

You fucking ruined this guys thread, and thats bullshit. I hate when people fuck up somones thread when they are seriously trying to sell or trade something.

Make your own fucking thread to rant and rave with your useless shit, and good luck convinving yourself you aren't a wigger. I think we all know the truth.

:gay:

DerrickT
04-25-2007, 06:42 PM

if you didn't give a fuck you wouldn't have bothered to waste your time to make all the responces that you have already, And you will continue to ramble on about how much you hate "niggars" and how much you don't give a fuck. But you do recognize it existing or you would just go on about your business and not waste anymore time in this thread.

you're a tool.

quickdodge®
04-25-2007, 07:06 PM
well 1 thing i dont get is y in the fuck is he on IA in the first place????? 1st of all he does not drive an import...

Who gives a goddamn about that? Later, QD.

vjizzle
04-25-2007, 10:01 PM
SACK ATTACK you are about as useless on this board as those 20s are on your truck.

Nismo
04-25-2007, 10:17 PM
I say you two fight it out! Kick his ass seabass!

dtmcnamara
04-25-2007, 10:19 PM
Another is, I've had a lot of imports, I buy something and drive it a month or so then sell it and get another. I get bored with shit easy.
No you dont. Your parents probably bought/gave you that truck and you are selling it now because you want to be cool and fit in with the "FAST AND THE FURIOUS" crowd and are going to get some little POS import and put some stickers, and race stripes, and then install some DOPE ASS seats and a cowl hood and lower the car with a loud exhaust....ect ect ect

Also, I did NOT start talking any shit.
yes you did.

But no, he wanted to go the "badass" way around it
he wants to be, but it looks like you want to be more of a badass

as far as no one caring about me on IA, what the fuck does it matter
obviously it does otherwise you wouldnt have said anything

I still have friends,
your mom and dad. do they still put your school work on the refrigerator?

I still go to work everyday,
attacking sacks

I'm still fuckin here so get over it
we will not get over it

your opinions and not "caring" about me doesnt even exist as far as I'm concerned.

once again obviously it does otherwise you wouldnt have said anything

Nismo
04-25-2007, 10:36 PM
^ I like you, your funny and you quote alot

dtmcnamara
04-25-2007, 10:56 PM
^ I like you, your funny and you quote alot

just WAAAAY too much time on my hands right now....well not too much just trying to finish this term paper due tomorrow

vjizzle
04-25-2007, 10:56 PM
lol at david and all the free time he has. " WHO SAY THAT" lol

dtmcnamara
04-25-2007, 11:19 PM
lol at david and all the free time he has. " WHO SAY THAT" lol

what? :thinking: what? :thinking: what? :thinking: what? :thinking: what? :( what? :( what? :thinking: :thinking: ... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

vjizzle
04-25-2007, 11:23 PM
oh man i wish i had the camera!!!!! post that shit.

Brian*
04-25-2007, 11:56 PM
bump for my old truck... Dirty got it off of me! Good luck man (fuck mr. sack) he is a little girl hahahahaha

Sack Attack
04-26-2007, 07:39 AM
bitch I aint even got no parents. You dont know how life is like bitch. Some of us have it rough but we learn how to get through the shit and not worry about people. I do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it. I aint got nobody giving me cars and yes for your info. I have had quite a bit of imports my friend, I just dont give a fuck about certain things and coming to "meets" because I have to have things in common with people in order to get friends. I dont have to drive a fuckin mr2 so I will attract attention from other mr2 owners. I aint gotta go buy a fuckin street bike just so I can meet up with other bikers and fucking ride. All this shit is funny to me and ya'll can make the nutsack jokes all ya want to, but whats real fucked up about it is that ya'll had to use my name that I came up with in order to make a joke. How original. "Hey, Lets use this guys name that he made up with to make a joke because I cant think of anything better to do, I could go ride my '07 model bike, I could go ride my 07 model anything else, but NO, I'm gonna sit here and make jokes on a name that he made"

All of ya'll are fucking worthless. and *BRIAN, dont give me that girl shit you little bitch, I already tried to meet up with your sorry bad selling ass and it wasnt even my clutch bitch, you the one who wouldnt return mine or my boys calls back cause you know we would have got your ass. so laugh it up all ya want to cause you know I got ya.

vjizzle
04-26-2007, 08:01 AM
bitch I aint even got no parents. You dont know how life is like bitch. Some of us have it rough but we learn how to get through the shit and not worry about people. I do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it. I aint got nobody giving me cars and yes for your info. I have had quite a bit of imports my friend, I just dont give a fuck about certain things and coming to "meets" because I have to have things in common with people in order to get friends. I dont have to drive a fuckin mr2 so I will attract attention from other mr2 owners. I aint gotta go buy a fuckin street bike just so I can meet up with other bikers and fucking ride. All this shit is funny to me and ya'll can make the nutsack jokes all ya want to, but whats real fucked up about it is that ya'll had to use my name that I came up with in order to make a joke. How original. "Hey, Lets use this guys name that he made up with to make a joke because I cant think of anything better to do, I could go ride my '07 model bike, I could go ride my 07 model anything else, but NO, I'm gonna sit here and make jokes on a name that he made"

All of ya'll are fucking worthless. and *BRIAN, dont give me that girl shit you little bitch, I already tried to meet up with your sorry bad selling ass and it wasnt even my clutch bitch, you the one who wouldnt return mine or my boys calls back cause you know we would have got your ass. so laugh it up all ya want to cause you know I got ya.

dude y dont you just get out of my fucking thread and be over with it.
and oh yea i love ridnig a 07 model bike and a 07 model car. :goodjob:

and you need to get some more of thins :idb: and do a lot less of this :blah:
:goodjob:

vjizzle
04-26-2007, 08:02 AM
oh and by the way all the shit you post up makes no sense.

DerrickT
04-26-2007, 08:29 AM

:wgaf: you're not the only person on this forum who has had it hard growing up so nobody wants to hear your bullshit. for real.

TheGodfather
04-26-2007, 12:26 PM
:wgaf: you're not the only person on this forum who has had it hard growing up so nobody wants to hear your bullshit. for real.

Yep.

You aren't the only one who has it rough bitch. Someone asked me why I went to UGA instead of GT.

I have to help out at home alot. My brother and I help my parents out alot because my mom is very ill. She was paralyzed from the waist down a few years ago after an accident at her job, and my dad passed away when I was 2.

So I couldn't go away for college, I really gotta help alot at home. Family means alot to me, so I don't mind spending time with them and helping out.

DerrickT
04-26-2007, 12:45 PM
Yep.

You aren't the only one who has it rough bitch. Someone asked me why I went to UGA instead of GT.

didnt know you went to UGA, I go to GSC, you go to school around here?

BUMP FOR DA SLO-TEN.

LilMonty
04-26-2007, 02:22 PM
Hey SackAttack...FUCK YOU! :2up: And if you respond you are gay.

dtmcnamara
04-26-2007, 04:08 PM
bitch I aint even got no parents.
obviously. your mother wouldnt let yo talk like that, "aint even got no"... :thinking: :screwy:

I do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it.
ok. most of us do, so whats your point?

I have had quite a bit of imports my friend,
first off I am not your friend, and second off who cares. everyone has probably owned an import in some stage of their life....WOW

I just dont give a fuck about certain things
obviously you "give a fuck" about IA otherwise you would have been gone a while back

coming to "meets" because I have to have things in common with people in order to get friends.
most people meet up in groups of "cars"....they usually dont have anything in common but love for "cars".

I aint gotta go buy a fuckin street bike just so I can meet up with other bikers and fucking ride.
ummmm. even if you had a bike i wouldnt ride with you. and for a matter of fact the reason people ride "street bikes" or any motorcycle in groups is because its more safe

All this shit is funny to me
seems like you are getting a little steamed up to me

ya'll can make the nutsack jokes all ya want
and we will

whats real fucked up about it is that ya'll had to use my name that I came up with in order to make a joke. How original.
hey buddy, you made the name up not us. thats all on you for that

"Hey, Lets use this guys name that he made up with to make a joke because I cant think of anything better to do,
damn skippy

I could go ride my '07 model bike, I could go ride my 07 model anything else
no you cant, dont even lie

I'm gonna sit here and make jokes on a name that he made"
like i said. we will, you did it to yourself

All of ya'll are fucking worthless.
no seems like to me you are the worthless one

*BRIAN, dont give me that girl shit you little bitch, I already tried to meet up with your sorry bad selling ass and it wasnt even my clutch bitch, you the one who wouldnt return mine or my boys calls back cause you know we would have got your ass. so laugh it up all ya want to cause you know I got ya.
ok shit, nutsack tryin to be a badass mofo....watch out *BRIAN... :gay:

TIGERJC
04-26-2007, 04:48 PM
Yea I bought my mr2 to attract other mr2 owners to me. lol only a fag like you would come up with something like that.

dtmcnamara
04-26-2007, 05:18 PM
Yea I bought my mr2 to attract other mr2 owners to me. lol only a fag like you would come up with something like that.

i concur

TheGodfather
04-26-2007, 05:27 PM
didnt know you went to UGA, I go to GSC, you go to school around here?

BUMP FOR DA SLO-TEN.

Hell yeah man. GO DAWGS!

I go to school and live all in the Athens area, but classes are almost done now. I can't wait.

Free bump for the sale.

sack attack...diaf.

vjizzle
04-26-2007, 05:28 PM
wow and i cant believe that out of all this only one person is interested in what i m selling.

vjizzle
04-26-2007, 05:29 PM
Hell yeah man. GO DAWGS!

I go to school and live all in the Athens area, but classes are almost done now. I can't wait.

Free bump for the sale.

sack attack...diaf.

lol. you make me :lmfao::D:goodjob:

dtmcnamara
04-26-2007, 05:39 PM
lol...i know. 100+ posts and only 1 person interested

vjizzle
04-26-2007, 05:41 PM
^^^^^ you know?

DerrickT
04-26-2007, 11:21 PM
^^^^^ you know?

sorry man ;)
someone has to lay the slap down and innocent people's post's get harmed in the process. lol
gl on the sale, I know what its like right now :rolleyes:

vjizzle
04-27-2007, 12:43 AM
oh shit i dont care. it was fun for the 5 days it lasted.

vjizzle
04-28-2007, 04:43 PM
bump. trades im interested in are: dirt bikes, guns, cash, and exhaust for 2007 yamaha yzf r1.

LilMonty
04-29-2007, 10:08 AM
Hey SackAttack...FUCK YOU! :2up: And if you respond you are gay.

I am glad I could shut him up....:goodjob:

vjizzle
04-29-2007, 11:46 AM
bump......

vjizzle
05-01-2007, 12:05 AM
bump.....

dtmcnamara
05-01-2007, 05:58 AM
bump.....LOL 123 posts and nobody is interested...lol

Jimmy B
05-01-2007, 09:15 AM
bump.....LOL 123 posts and nobody is interested...lol

i was intrerested.. trade for 200 bones :)

vjizzle
05-03-2007, 07:09 AM
bump!!!

allmotoronly
05-03-2007, 04:14 PM
trade you straight up for my pistol

dtmcnamara
05-03-2007, 10:49 PM

:screwy: :screwy: :screwy: lol.... :thinking: ...no. Unless its a $1000 pistol, which it isnt

vjizzle
05-04-2007, 11:11 AM

pistol +$200 we got a deal.:goodjob: and you come and pick it up.

DerrickT
05-04-2007, 12:42 PM
I am glad I could shut him up....:goodjob:

who qoutes themselves and gives credit to themselves? lol

just fuckin w/ you. BUMP FOR A STEAL OF A PICKUP!

allmotoronly
05-04-2007, 03:46 PM
pistol +$200 we got a deal.:goodjob: and you come and pick it up.

sorry man, the truck is not worth that to me. and dtmcnamara, I know its not a $1000 pistol, just like nobody is going to pay $1000 for this truck.

dtmcnamara
05-04-2007, 05:41 PM
maybe not 1000 but 800

ep9716
05-04-2007, 06:01 PM
also will throw in a hand held navigation unit.

LMAO A MAP!!!!:lmfao: +1 For An Old School NAVI..

vjizzle
05-06-2007, 02:19 AM
LMAO A MAP!!!!:lmfao: +1 For An Old School NAVI..

bump.... and +1 back to you.:goodjob:

vjizzle
05-06-2007, 09:19 AM
bump.

vjizzle
05-09-2007, 01:34 PM
bump

secondgencamaro
05-11-2007, 11:47 PM
Trade for POS Honda? Plus some cash from me, of course.

I can read that were looking to trade for something else, but it is worth a shot.

http://a499.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/56/l_b38afa0380c3dabf5f20863ae426ef52.jpg

secondgencamaro
05-11-2007, 11:49 PM
Note: Fender and hood are primer with no clear. It rained is all.