PDA

View Full Version : Random Ok OK, the real Vid of Erin rawking Hogan's world!!!!! He passes him mid drift!

Tracy
04-19-2007, 10:19 PM
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2023477248

Watch Erin pass him! KICK ARSE BUDDY OLE PAL OLE BEST FRIEND!

Ltdnismorace
04-19-2007, 10:22 PM
niiiice

HiPSI
04-19-2007, 10:25 PM
gay. should've been cutting a cucumber or something.

Tracy
04-19-2007, 10:49 PM
LOL. You said cucumber.

Frög
04-19-2007, 10:59 PM
cant really see it.. nice though..

BuBBa DRiFT
04-19-2007, 11:10 PM
that looked like it was almost viper in the wall #2 :D

The Green Monster
04-19-2007, 11:16 PM
^^^yeah for real^^^

the viper just doesn't look too comfortable out there...or maybe it's nick that shouldn't be out there?

I dunno...I'm not hating but I guess he'll get better with practice and time

Nice vid...too bad the pass is kinda unclear

Clegger
04-19-2007, 11:17 PM
imagine how much shit that guy must talk knowing that his dad's got his back... he must have a huge ego

Tracy
04-19-2007, 11:19 PM
He's an alright kid considering. He can drive pretty well, too. The car is awesome and lots of private practice with pro's. he came to the event with some NASTAY girls tho. I was not impressed.

Clegger
04-19-2007, 11:20 PM
you would think he could pull some hot ass?!?!?! I'd just throw out the my dads hulk hogan card everywhere I go... oh yea... and I have a hooked up supra and drift viper.....(id do his sister 4 sho lol side note)

The Green Monster
04-19-2007, 11:30 PM
oh yeah...1 time...believe i'm skeetin all in that...LOCKED DOWN! :goodjob:

Tracy
04-19-2007, 11:31 PM
LMAO!

Clegger
04-19-2007, 11:33 PM
isn't it funny how you use condoms depending on how hot the chick is your bangin.... lol im always like.. wow I dont want to get this chick pregnant or im like... WOW this chick is way outta my league Im hoping for a kid

Hektik
04-19-2007, 11:39 PM
He's an alright kid considering. He can drive pretty well, too. The car is awesome and lots of private practice with pro's. he came to the event with some NASTAY girls tho. I was not impressed.

who his mom and sister...lol..even tho brooke is pretty hot...

Tracy
04-19-2007, 11:48 PM
who his mom and sister...lol..even tho brooke is pretty hot...

Stop it. I saw his mom, she gave me the evil eye. I was cheering very loudly for Erin and so was most eveeryone around me. I'm sureit sucked for her. I'd be mad. I didn't see Brooke. But Dan insists he saw her with red hair. Either way, I wasn't talking about either of them. They had a bunch of other girls there and I wasn't impressed. Not to mention they were all actin' a fool.

Glides
04-20-2007, 07:32 AM
that looked like it was almost viper in the wall #2 :D

#2? Lol Hogan wrecks more than Taka and crew.

HiPSI
04-20-2007, 08:21 AM
^^^yeah for real^^^

the viper just doesn't look too comfortable out there...or maybe it's nick that shouldn't be out there?

I dunno...I'm not hating but I guess he'll get better with practice and time

Nice vid...too bad the pass is kinda unclear

he was running hard in practice the day before. he's gotten much much better since he's been renting out tracks left and right for private practice time, i was very impressed with how far he's come in such a short time. if we had both run tandem how we were running practice he would've taken me out with ease. i got a little lucky and saw him run wide after i had a really good entry onto the course and i had just enough room for just enough time to tighten my line and drift past him even though he was doing his damnedest to stay in front. on the 2nd run i led, he overdid it in the same turn and had to almost stop and get back on course. i saw it out of the corner of my eye so i calmed it down a notch and just finished the run cleanly even though i slowed and allowed him to catch back up. i was just happy to finish the runs as my clutch was slipping pretty bad on the starts but held just enough to get me through.

he really wasn't that bad to talk to. i didn't really talk with him much, but did the good sportsman thing and went over to introduce myself before we went out and he seemed nice enough. he seemed a little unhappy when he lost but he still shook my hand and congratulated me. i can imagine it's hard to just be yourself with 8-10 cameras following you around all day and night ;).

The Green Monster
04-20-2007, 08:28 AM
I didn't know that was you driving...you're a bad ass driver +1