PDA

View Full Version : y is everything getting locked?

OneSlow5pt0
04-19-2007, 08:27 PM
thats related to VT....are we not allowed to say anything on IA?:thinking:

cactusEG
04-19-2007, 08:28 PM
like my thread ??

jmmx258
04-19-2007, 08:28 PM
If your talking about that recording thread, maybe due to the fact that it had nothing to do with VT.

I made the call and didn't get through. But Judging from what a couple of people had already said, I'm going with a marketing deal with NIN on that one.

Considering..its an Ohio number (cleveland to be exact)

cactusEG
04-19-2007, 08:29 PM
^^^ i didnt know some one just seen that to me as a text and told me it was i didnt know

OneSlow5pt0
04-19-2007, 08:30 PM
i had a thread that related don imus to VT,and i get locked

jmmx258
04-19-2007, 08:32 PM
i had a thread that related don imus to VT,and i get locked
How could you relate don imus to VT? Did the killer run in and yell "NAPPY HEADED HO'S!!!!" followed by gun shots?

Or did he crack jokes prior to firing?

OneSlow5pt0
04-19-2007, 08:33 PM
nah,i said that it got everybody off his ass,since the shooting..and isnt it true?how many times have u seen don on tv since VT

jmmx258
04-19-2007, 08:36 PM
Don't know. Don't watch much TV. None the less it seems to have been a very pointless thread. Just because the spotlight isn't on him, does not mean that people aren't still talking about him. I work in public everyday. It never fails that I hear somebody talking about Imus. Less about VT actually.

VT was something that can never be fixed. I may sound like an asshole at saying this but its not the plan. However, it is infact done and over. What can we do about it now? I feel peoples pain for the loss of their loved ones. I understand that they're going to be grieving. Personally I think the korean bitch shouldn't have shot himself so they could let those families play a roll in deciding his fate.

Don Imus. Well he made a phrase that some whiny ass cry baby didn't like. They more or less boycotted him. He'll be back in due time.

OneSlow5pt0
04-19-2007, 08:38 PM
Don't know. Don't watch much TV. None the less it seems to have been a very pointless thread. Just because the spotlight isn't on him, does not mean that people aren't still talking about him. I work in public everyday. It never fails that I hear somebody talking about Imus. Less about VT actually.

VT was something that can never be fixed. I may sound like an asshole at saying this but its not the plan. However, it is infact done and over. What can we do about it now? I feel peoples pain for the loss of their loved ones. I understand that they're going to be grieving. Personally I think the korean bitch shouldn't have shot himself so they could let those families play a roll in deciding his fate.

Don Imus. Well he made a phrase that some whiny ass cry baby didn't like. They more or less boycotted him. He'll be back in due time.

agree,the more u stay on the VT topic in the news the worse u make it...it makes the people that were involed feel worse and the parents of those killed

jmmx258
04-19-2007, 08:42 PM
agree,the more u stay on the VT topic in the news the worse u make it...it makes the people that were involed feel worse and the parents of those killed
There really is nothing that could make them feel any worse right now. They can have no consolation for this other then apologies and prayers. Not enough money in the world would make me happy again. It's something they're going to have to deal with for the rest of their lives unless they can help not to think about it.

I have a 2 y/o of which i'm working my ass off to bring to Georgia. It kills me enough to knwo I havent seen her since december. Let alone thinking about those families who'll never see their "babies" again.