PDA

View Full Version : April Sucks ASS *Rant*

s13sliderŽ
04-19-2007, 01:35 PM
Ok this April completly sucks balls. First my uncle dies April 1st , then today after 1 year and 4 months my girl breaks up with me for another man . Everything was going good with us to ,which is the fucked up part . The really really fucked up part is my B-Day is tommorow . So now i am sittin here feeling like shit and my birthday is tommorow and now i have nothing at all to do cause i gave up my friends for her .

THIS SUCKS ASS

That is all.....:cry: :cry: :cry:

Leisa
04-19-2007, 01:40 PM
why would you give up your friends for a girl?

Killer
04-19-2007, 01:46 PM
Ok this April completly sucks balls. First my uncle dies April 1st , then today after 1 year and 4 months my girl breaks up with me for another man . Everything was going good with us to ,which is the fucked up part . The really really fucked up part is my B-Day is tommorow . So now i am sittin here feeling like shit and my birthday is tommorow and now i have nothing at all to do cause i gave up my friends for her .

THIS SUCKS ASS

um... april fools???

i kid i kid... sorry for your loss man..

as far as the girl thing goes... keep u head up... u'll be alright i'm sure... now's a good time to try to repair the bridges u've burned...

Shawna
04-19-2007, 01:48 PM
um... april fools???

i kid i kid... sorry for your loss man..

as far as the girl thing goes... keep u head up... u'll be alright i'm sure... now's a good time to try to repair the bridges u've burned...

he has a valid point :goodjob:

s13sliderŽ
04-19-2007, 01:48 PM
I gave upp my friends cause iall they did was party and i couldnt do that no more in her opinion and i loved her so much that i gave it up for her . And as far as burning old bridges i have no way to contact them seeing as how its been almost 2 years since i have talked to any of them .............

s13sliderŽ
04-19-2007, 01:51 PM
Theres always something different going wrong
The path I walk is in the wrong direction
There's always someone fucking hanging on
Can anybody help me make things better?

Your tears don't fall
They crash around me
Her conscience calls the guilty to come home
Your tears don't fall
They crash around me
Her conscience calls the guilty to come home

Thats the lyrics to Tears Dont Fall
that shit just came on and thats exactly how i feel and it sucks

Killer
04-19-2007, 01:53 PM
I gave upp my friends cause iall they did was party and i couldnt do that no more in her opinion and i loved her so much that i gave it up for her . And as far as burning old bridges i have no way to contact them seeing as how its been almost 2 years since i have talked to any of them .............

well i'm meeting at the bp tonight if u wanna meet some new ones :goodjob:

but if u say u can't make it.. and then don't show up.. ur a pussy....

(yes i said that correctly.. it's a joke after what happened last night/today)

NoPainT
04-19-2007, 01:55 PM
I've seen many people fuck them selfs over some girl, and this so called "LOVE" thing... It's really pathetic.

s13sliderŽ
04-19-2007, 01:55 PM
I sold my car to pay probation fees so i wouldnt go to jail and havent gotten a new one yet . plus that shit is like an hour and a half from my house . And honestly right now i dont even want to meet any new girls , just in hopes that she will come back but i doubt she will but i gotta think optamistic

Lucky DAWG
04-19-2007, 02:35 PM
snap out of it and quit being a bitch
harsh words but its what you need right now.

hang out with your friends, go party
show her that you are better off without her.

if she decides at that point she wants to come back, which she probably will because girls like to play the sick and twisted games where they want you back when you are doing good and happy; then you can CONSIDER to want her back.

don't let your wall down

Ran
04-19-2007, 02:37 PM
:stupid:

You'll be alright man. I turn 22 in 5 days myself. Let's get together and throw down some beers or something. Maybe a good party will help lift your spirits. :cheers:

s13sliderŽ
04-19-2007, 02:43 PM
a party wod help me . i just dont know of any . and i havent let my wall down i have actually considered joining the army no just cause i know you get paid , self disiplne and you get away from everything maybe i just need to find myslef now i dont really know .

SpeedMonkey
04-19-2007, 02:46 PM

THIS SUCKS ASS

bro.. i've had more than 3 friends die this year. i went thru a similar and then some situation witha girl . and i have hypoglycemia, AND it got worse.

if i can make it you can too.

i mean im doing really good right now... my biggest problem was hypoglycemia.. it made everything so much worse.. now with that under control man.. i cant wait for tomorrow.

s13sliderŽ
04-19-2007, 02:51 PM
i have no idea what hypoglycemia is but i know im going trough hell i have did some stuff that is stiupid anadi hwont even talk about on here but this is hard as hell not really havin no friends to run tyo or anything right now all i have is ppl on IA and i love yall's input.

Lucky DAWG
04-19-2007, 02:53 PM
i don't understand though how you have no friends now? what have you done for 2 years, just hung out with your girlfriend alone?

you said you dated her for a year and 4 months
but haven't talked to any of your friends in 2 years, it doesn't add up.

theres other things to do with friends to just keep in touch besides partying

HalfBaked
04-19-2007, 02:54 PM
Honestly. It is probably because you drive an s13.

s13sliderŽ
04-19-2007, 02:56 PM
i know it dont add up like that but we have been talkin for 2 yearsd and been together for a year and 4 months sshe made me drop my friends the first moth which i know was wrong but i THOUGHT she was my destiny but apparently not .

s13sliderŽ
04-19-2007, 02:59 PM
Honestly. It is probably because you drive an s13.

well i got 8g's from selling it so you tell me ....... my s13 had everything possible done to body wise and shit load done to the motor i had a rb25 in it with a fuck load of bolt ons and tuning i had 487rwhp so i belive it was a badass car. had to sell it though.

william_jeff
04-19-2007, 02:59 PM

THIS SUCKS ASS

read this thread...

'last nite, i couldnt even get an answer...'

Lucky DAWG
04-19-2007, 03:00 PM
honestly dude
if you thought a girl was your destiny in the first month of meeting her

and left your friends for her

you kinda had it coming

s13sliderŽ
04-19-2007, 03:01 PM
read this thread...

'last nite, i couldnt even get an answer...'

WTF R U TALKIN BOUT ???

s13sliderŽ
04-19-2007, 03:06 PM
LUCKY SC i had known her for 2 years prior to the time that we were "talking".

SpeedMonkey
04-19-2007, 04:03 PM
never give a bitch everything. NEVER.

if she loves you she'll stick with you no matter what you do/or dont do for her.

BuBBa DRiFT
04-19-2007, 05:35 PM
sorry to hear man. can i borrow some money?

Julio
04-19-2007, 10:04 PM
you need to pick up your balls from the floor and glued them back on bro.

Go to the strip club or get a hooker, another girl, new pussy always makes forgeting old bitches easy.

Hektik
04-19-2007, 10:14 PM
serously i think its more a matter of maturity.... so what a girl left you move on its not the end of the world..... you say you have no freinds... what do u do all day sit in a dark room and talk to ur stuffed animals? i mean you must work since you had so much money into ur car.. is there no body at work you get along with enough to go get a few drinks with... MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE CAUSE NOBODY IS GOING TO MOVE IT FOR YOU.....

00CelicaGT
04-20-2007, 12:31 AM
serously i think its more a matter of maturity.... so what a girl left you move on its not the end of the world..... you say you have no freinds... what do u do all day sit in a dark room and talk to ur stuffed animals? i mean you must work since you had so much money into ur car.. is there no body at work you get along with enough to go get a few drinks with... MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE CAUSE NOBODY IS GOING TO MOVE IT FOR YOU.....

^^x2 :goodjob: :goodjob:

best advice i could give is try and get back in contact with ur old friends, because if there real friends they will look past the fact that u stop chilling with then for a chick, be honest with them and admit ur mistakes... thats apart of being a man. also stop sulking over something that is apart of life... everyone falls in love and everyone gets hurt.

someone once told me that ur going to hit a lot of bumps in the road of life it's just up to u to take the bumps in stride or just pull off to the side of the road and give up on life.

there will alway be challenging obstacals in life, thats why life isn't easy... all u have to do is keep god first in ur life and he wont steer u wrong:goodjob:

P.S. theres always the :boobies: bar lol:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

BuBBa DRiFT
04-20-2007, 01:08 AM
keep moving forward!

i saw meet the robinsons lol

bigpimpatl
04-20-2007, 02:16 AM
dude it's 4/20, i say you relax and smoke up with your old friends...

"B"
04-20-2007, 07:54 AM
Just walk north bound on the south bound freeway. That will make everything all better.

HundoŽ
04-20-2007, 08:19 AM
:lmfao:
well i'm meeting at the bp tonight if u wanna meet some new ones :goodjob:

but if u say u can't make it.. and then don't show up.. ur a pussy....

(yes i said that correctly.. it's a joke after what happened last night/today)

civic95
04-20-2007, 08:23 AM
You'll be alright man. Things happen for a reason, even if you can't understand it. I went thru a couple of relationships when I was younger. I thought the girl was the perfect one for me yada yada. I think everyone goes thru that. At the time I was depressed and shit. But you know what.. it worked out. I met my fiance who is 10 times better than any other gf I ever had. I look back now, and wonder why I was even upset.

As far as friends. If they are true friends you could pick back up where you left off. I have a couple friends I hardly ever see or talk to. But if I needed them all I have to is call, and they will be there. I know I can count on them more so then friends I talk to every week. The best medicine for you right now is to stay busy. Try to make some new friends, hangout with family, do something for yourself.

The Green Monster
04-20-2007, 08:43 AM
:stupid:

Just walk north bound on the south bound freeway. That will make everything all better.

LMAO...harsh

Keep ya head up

Echonova
09-11-2007, 09:03 PM
vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to "B" again.

Sol-Badguy
09-11-2007, 09:06 PM
NECROPOST!!

coolcat
09-11-2007, 09:07 PM
Your mom and April have a lot in common.

(I'd know)