View Full Version : Korean, Tagalog(Philippino), and Farsi SPEAKERS NEEDED $15+ AN HOUR (PART-TIME)

4dmin
04-19-2007, 12:47 PM
Korean, Tagalog(Philippino), and Farsi SPEAKERS NEEDED $15+ AN HOUR (PART-TIME)

My company is looking for people who can speak any of the above languages... the company is located in Snellville,GA off of 124/78; this would be for PART-TIME work $15+... hours are very flexible 9am-10pm M-F and weekends (work basically when you want)

people are needed ASAP!!! post up or pm/email me for more details.

nextelbuddy
04-25-2007, 01:24 PM
Korean, Tagalog(Philippino), and Farsi SPEAKERS NEEDED $15+ AN HOUR (PART-TIME)

My company is looking for people who can speak any of the above languages... the company is located in Snellville,GA off of 124/78; this would be for PART-TIME work $15+... hours are very flexible 9am-10pm M-F and weekends (work basically when you want)

people are needed ASAP!!! post up or pm/email me for more details.

what exactly would they be doing?

my mom speaks excellent Proper Korean and Proper English and has been looking for something where she could make money to translate.

4dmin
04-25-2007, 07:57 PM
she would be talking to people over the phone about her healthcare... have her contact them and tell them I sent her... (if she can speak/read she will get hired)

yerrow
04-25-2007, 08:27 PM
i got someone that speaks tagalog so PM me details paul

BaHumBugg
04-25-2007, 09:41 PM
Im Filipino, how many hours a weekend do you need?

4dmin
04-26-2007, 11:24 AM
all you do is call people and talk about their health care... this isn't telemarketing we are given these people's info by their health insurance companies... very easy and very flexible hours day/night weekday/weekend...

call 770-978-3173 ext.300 ask for lynn tell them paul referred you

there are like 5 people from IA working here already.

babowc
05-07-2007, 06:09 PM
i speak fluent english and korean? :)
i'd have anywhere from 7:30pm to 10pm avail for M-Sat.

i can see if i can get off earlier@ my current work..

still hiring? LMK via pm.
My brother, also fluent in english + korean is coming down for summer and needs a parttime job as well.

We can read, write, speak and converse in both languages :)