PDA

View Full Version : SOUTHSIDE SKATEBOADING --__--~~~~~

thinkskater
04-19-2007, 12:16 AM
okay this months skate meet is gonna be close to me. drove to the last three. all 1hr long drives. u guys gotta come thru for me and drive to me.

i will get directions soon. 18 + may get by without wearin a helmet but u have to be able to skate.

the meet will be at HAZARD SKATEPARK IN MCDONOUGH HENRY COUNTY!!!

i will post more stuff up later just wanted to get this started now

will be at the the end of this month.

really wll be up to me and joesblkteg when.

BuBBa DRiFT
04-19-2007, 12:23 AM
i live half a mile from hazard

tell david mike and jonah i said wassupppppp

BuBBa DRiFT
04-19-2007, 12:24 AM
http://www.hazardcountyskatepark.com/index2.html

BuBBa DRiFT
04-19-2007, 12:24 AM
for kids under 18, bring this with a notarized signature, or bring a parent

Waiver:
http://www.hazardcountyskatepark.com/waiver.pdf

BuBBa DRiFT
04-19-2007, 12:25 AM
oh yeah, and theres a kid at hazard named rodney. his first car is a supercharged mustang GT, he wont race, but hed probably win anyways.

chrisdavis
04-19-2007, 12:47 AM
I took my son to Hazard County once. He is six and learning, so he was riding up and down the quarter pipe along the back wall and a bigger kid rode through there and ran into him and fell and hurt himself. Well the kid goes and gets his parents to come out and jump on my son. They didnt say anything to him because they saw me standing there. I kept an eye on them while I was watching my son and noticed several parents joining them. You know those parents at little league games that scream and bully everyone who doesnt give their kid his way, well these people were just like that. Whatever their kid wanted to ride, everyone else was expected to move and let them ride what they want and where they want, and went to the front desk to complain about the people who wouldnt move. We left without finishing the session and I threw away the membership cards. BTW everyone of those little jackass kids were riding a Hazard County deck.

BuBBa DRiFT
04-19-2007, 12:53 AM
hazard decks are good, some of the cocky little kids arent. sorry for the bad experience.

chrisdavis
04-19-2007, 01:07 AM
It was enough for me to never go back. We ride at Southside in Stockbridge and over at the Aveneue in Snellville. He likes those park and they are alot more friendly there

joesblk_teg
04-19-2007, 04:38 AM
the aveneue is a cool place

thinkskater
04-19-2007, 11:41 PM
damn sorry for the bad exp. just gotta know where to skate at. because they do too. but rodney is crazy he always complains and throws his board all over the skatepark....

thinkskater
04-21-2007, 09:43 PM
the aveneue is a cool place

pm me bout the best time for u guys. next sund is lookin great for me its up to you guys.

thinkskater
04-22-2007, 10:22 PM
waitin on them guys over there....>^

thinkskater
04-27-2007, 04:26 PM
uppp

quickdodgeŽ
04-28-2007, 08:19 AM
just gotta know where to skate at. ...

That's a dumbass comment there. There is no "know where to skate at" thing. I used to surf, so I know all about "territories" of locals. This is not a beach at the ocean where the locals have their spot and outtsiders aren't welcome. It's a skate park that people pay to get into. So no one has free reign over a part of the park. Later, QD.

thinkskater
04-28-2007, 10:05 PM
That's a dumbass comment there. There is no "know where to skate at" thing. I used to surf, so I know all about "territories" of locals. This is not a beach at the ocean where the locals have their spot and outtsiders aren't welcome. It's a skate park that people pay to get into. So no one has free reign over a part of the park. Later, QD.

mmm
first comment from ya.

wrong. u see 15 guys skatin fast as hell. you dont send your 5 yr old over there to skate when he has been skating for 5 mins. your putting both his son and the skaters at a big risk. start him off slow, but their are COCKY ass locals that will pitch a fit because daddy spoiled them- kinda like the surefers who "protect" the so called "territories" u speak off

thanks for the comment mister gangster repd. :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
04-29-2007, 05:32 AM
mmm
first comment from ya.

Yes it is. Good call.

wrong. u see 15 guys skatin fast as hell. you dont send your 5 yr old over there to skate when he has been skating for 5 mins.[

Not wrong. I understand what you're saying, but again, this is a public park where you have to pay to get in. You don't get free run of the park just because you're more experienced. It's called taking turns and being courteous. I do know that this is a different time than when I was younger and courtesy has been on the back burner....well, I guess I'll end my post here because I just hit the nail no the head.

Don't take my comment so personall(unless you're one of those "bullies." I called that statement dumbass. Not you.

kinda like the surefers who "protect" the so called "territories" u speak off[/QUOTE]

Not really. Reps back to you. Later, QD.

chrisdavis
04-29-2007, 11:23 AM
mmm
first comment from ya.

wrong. u see 15 guys skatin fast as hell. you dont send your 5 yr old over there to skate when he has been skating for 5 mins. your putting both his son and the skaters at a big risk. start him off slow, but their are COCKY ass locals that will pitch a fit because daddy spoiled them- kinda like the surefers who "protect" the so called "territories" u speak off

thanks for the comment mister gangster repd. :goodjob:

Whoa. When I take my son to the park I take him to a spot that is not crowded and I stay with him so as people can see me (Im alot easier to see than him). I do not let him ride in the way of others.

Here is what happened at Hazard that day. We got there and everyone is skating the area by the bowl. No one is skating by the mini ramp, so he starts skating there (he is riding down the funbox and up the quarter pipe). He skated here for about 10 minutes with out a problem, when a kid (about 10yrs old) who was skating the other side of the park decided to come skate the area. He was skating close by and at one point went left instead of right (like he had been doing) and ran into my son. In all honesty it was an accident, however he chose to place the blame on my son and go get his mom. So I moved him over to the mini ramp where no one is skating and we are fine till the little shit and his little friends come over and start dropping in on him. So we move again.

During this the little tard's parents as well as the parents of his friends are all gathered in the corner watching and talking shit (my wife was near them and overheard some of it) about how all the other kids (not just my son) need to get out of the way so their kids can ride (as if they own the place and everyone else is merely a nuisance).

This wasnt a case of my son skating where he shouldnt have, this was a case of a bunch of spoiled little kids acting as if the were entitled to have the entire park to themselves and parents who are reinforcing that belief. They all were riding Hazard decks so I know they are all local, and I know they will always be there so I choose not to go back.

thinkskater
04-29-2007, 01:41 PM
i only read halfway through and saw the 10 yr old went and got his mother....... that is a brat. their arent any ways to deal with them but the parents should definetly make their kids under stand that u have to take turns........ and i have said this once there are just a few places where NObody should skate... like in the MIddle of the mini ramp or right out in front of a handrail.... these places. but everyone is going to have there own choice on this. and i really appreciate your courtsey that you know to keep your son out of the way in CERTAIN areas. let him skate what he wants just not where there is not suppost to be any skating,

im sorry u had to deal with a spoiled brat but they are there and u have to know what time of day to go to the park also...... middle of the day is a no no. wayyy to many kids try somewhere like 7ish or possibly 6ish.

i would like to get back on topic......

may 6 is when im seeing it possible next sunday. tell me what u guys think about that day.

cactusEG
04-29-2007, 06:11 PM
i'd go sk8.. but thats far from me

thinkskater
04-30-2007, 08:10 AM
youll be able to catch the next one homie. thanks for the reps your repd back.

.EB.
04-30-2007, 08:07 PM
that hazard place looks fresh. But its up to my bro about the drive.

thinkskater
04-30-2007, 09:45 PM
shit that fucker better be down. i drove up to the friggin north dakota a few times to skate with u guys, u guys gotta help me out this time.

joesblk_teg
05-01-2007, 02:56 PM
im down just make a date and we'll be there.

thinkskater
05-01-2007, 05:28 PM
damn , hows this sund night.... their open till 10 and id say be there round 6:30 your call master of the red miata.

joesblk_teg
05-01-2007, 05:59 PM
damn i just mapquested that shit and its 1 hour and 15 min away where do you live maybe we can find a neutral area but i guess if we cant then i'll make the trip.

thinkskater
05-01-2007, 06:37 PM
agh come on......... homie.. i took that same drive to woodward 3 times..... just once im askin to do it here i promise youll like hazard

joesblk_teg
05-01-2007, 08:25 PM
ok once :) but i need to know how much it costs and how long the sessions are

cactusEG
05-01-2007, 08:32 PM
agh come on......... homie.. i took that same drive to woodward 3 times..... just once im askin to do it here i promise youll like hazard

i might go... not sure yet

thinkskater
05-01-2007, 09:33 PM
please go man me and jo have never had any fellow ia members come....

5 dollars all day...... i would say helmets required but if u know how to skate fuck it.

cactusEG
05-01-2007, 09:43 PM
please go man me and jo have never had any fellow ia members come....

5 dollars all day...... i would say helmets required but if u know how to skate fuck it.

i think i lost my helment ( that i jacked from Vans sk8 park back in 03:ninja: ) but i'll try to make it.. but if u meet me in gnet county to ride out cuz i dont know how to get there

cactusEG
05-01-2007, 09:47 PM
but fuck its been a while (months) since i've done any real sk8ing... i'll try to sk8 more befor the meet so i can get some old tricks back.

thinkskater
05-01-2007, 09:50 PM
i may be able to meet u at the V ..... in atl. i know u know how to get there....

cactusEG
05-01-2007, 09:53 PM
yea i know how to get there.. but rember is been a while since i sk8 but i did today for 1hr but i didnt do any good shit. but i can promis any thing just yet

thinkskater
05-01-2007, 09:57 PM
augh fuck i hope you can make it homie.

cactusEG
05-01-2007, 10:00 PM
1st wat time is it and when.. i'll try to bring my bro he was fucking good back in the day and my homie gstnigga (ia user name)

passwordATL
05-02-2007, 04:59 PM
I wish I knew how to skateboard!

.EB.
05-02-2007, 08:11 PM
sunday sounds good.

thinkskater
05-02-2007, 09:22 PM
hope its good with your brother.

cactusEG
05-02-2007, 10:05 PM
sunday sounds good.. yea im sure hes down (if i pay his way in lol) but i might be a lil hung over(may5 viva mexico bitchs).. i'll try my hardist to show support to IA skaters and show up

cactusEG
05-02-2007, 10:14 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106618

some one has a Q pipe for sell.. at a good price

joesblk_teg
05-03-2007, 10:26 AM
cactus i can meet you in gwinnett i live in gwinnett and we could cruise there together.

cactusEG
05-03-2007, 09:46 PM
cactus i can meet you in gwinnett i live in gwinnett and we could cruise there together.

yea sounds good to me.. theres a 90% chance im going

thinkskater
05-03-2007, 10:37 PM
GREAT good man dont lose this shit we need more support on this. i dont care if u fall more than u roll. you werent a bitch and at least tried , stead of posting" ill be there, havent skated in awhile"

cactusEG
05-04-2007, 07:18 AM
GREAT good man dont lose this shit we need more support on this. i dont care if u fall more than u roll. you werent a bitch and at least tried , stead of posting" ill be there, havent skated in awhile"

yup... :goodjob:

.EB.
05-04-2007, 04:49 PM
nice. this meet might turn out good.

00CelicaGT
05-04-2007, 11:27 PM
is this meet this sunday 5/6/2007?

BuBBa DRiFT
05-04-2007, 11:33 PM
im seriously like a mile away, i might show up.

thinkskater
05-05-2007, 04:35 AM
that is gangster..... im a mile away i may show up..... lol

yes the meet is this sunday homie.

cactusEG
05-05-2007, 02:37 PM
what time??? joesblk teg are we still going to meet up?

thinkskater
05-05-2007, 05:44 PM
be there at 6:30

cactusEG
05-05-2007, 06:03 PM
be there at 6:30

okkk party at ur place after words lol

joesblk_teg
05-05-2007, 06:06 PM
yeah i can meet you up pm me your #

cactusEG
05-05-2007, 06:09 PM
pm'ed homie

cactusEG
05-05-2007, 10:06 PM
my home boy gstnigga (IA user name) is coming with me... is that cool?

BuBBa DRiFT
05-05-2007, 10:14 PM
fuck i forgot i was closing tomorrow night, ill take a rain check. ask for rodeny, steven bond, montez huff, michael manion, or david espiau. tell em JJ sent ya.

thinkskater
05-05-2007, 10:26 PM
party lol. theyll be entree's like fondoe and shrimp coctails and drinks like cranberry juice and colt45..... lmao

cactusEG
05-06-2007, 01:01 AM
party lol. theyll be entree's like fondoe and shrimp coctails and drinks like cranberry juice and colt45..... lmao

ill bring the corona's and hoes u just provid the place :goodjob: :yes: :yes: :yes:

joesblk_teg
05-06-2007, 03:30 PM
just rolled my ankle last night skating. and i just got home from work and tryed skating. but it hurt like a bitch. later this month im gonna head out to hazard to skate so defintely once my ankle heals it'll be going down

cactusEG
05-06-2007, 04:05 PM
just rolled my ankle last night skating. and i just got home from work and tryed skating. but it hurt like a bitch. later this month im gonna head out to hazard to skate so defintely once my ankle heals it'll be going down

i didnt get to make it to.. it was my sis B-day and im ganna spend some time with me fam..srry next time guys

cactusEG
05-08-2007, 08:59 PM
if ur having a sk8 meet do it at the NORTH SIDE.. at a free park im fucking broke

BuBBa DRiFT
05-10-2007, 12:48 AM
lol, i asked them if they saw any rice burners show up in a pack, they said no. so i guess you guys didnt go? lololololol :D

OneSlow5pt0
05-10-2007, 12:55 AM
fuck skateparks,me and my friends..and little help from his dad built a quaterpipe and a bunch of other,things like spines and all that shit,but i dont skate anymore,this was bout 4-5 years ago..when i use to play hockey and blade

thinkskater
05-10-2007, 07:12 AM
well this shit is dead. to much distance for u guys to travel but i can do it all day long....lol

cactusEG
05-10-2007, 08:35 AM
well this shit is dead. to much distance for u guys to travel but i can do it all day long....lol

im down if its at a free park.. im poor:cry:

joesblk_teg
05-10-2007, 07:23 PM
there is a new free park down 78 thats awesome!

cactusEG
05-10-2007, 08:54 PM
there is a new free park down 78 thats awesome!

fuck for real.. pic man piccsss dang u lol and directions :goodjob: i wanna check it out

Crucial
05-14-2007, 10:09 PM
im an aggressive skater.... any spots like pickneyville that are free and everyone can meet up? pm me!

thinkskater
05-15-2007, 06:19 AM
78 sounds far as shit. BUT i would go even tho u guys are shit heads.... lol. they just opened a free park where i live. but u guys would hate it.

cactusEG
05-15-2007, 04:06 PM
78 sounds far as shit. BUT i would go even tho u guys are shit heads.... lol. they just opened a free park where i live. but u guys would hate it.

lets all meet up on the 78 park...

trini_gsr
05-20-2007, 08:48 PM
when is the next meet?

cactusEG
05-20-2007, 08:51 PM
thats what i wanna know
when is the next meet?

thinkskater
05-20-2007, 10:41 PM
ill start another thread and u guys tomorrow and YOU guys decide where.