PDA

View Full Version : Mother Fuckers!!! Took my shit!!!

w3bcod3r
04-18-2007, 10:36 PM
Mother Fuckers!!! Took my shit!!!
Tuesday night around 10:30pm @ amc24 my car got broken into. I can tell some idiots did it because there was glass all over parking spot. They smashed my rear quarter glass and unlocked the car.
Well... 2 AudioFonix 12" subs in the box with a Kicker 1500 Watt amp on it were riped out, XM Satellite Radio, Kenwood 8" flip-out radio, 4 Memphis Audio door speakers, 2 cellphones, 3 chargers... excluding bunch of cds and other personal shit.

Yeah... cameras at the movie theater were looking the other way to my fucking luck :screwy: .
And i parked away from every other car, close to a clean ass tigera with sum fat fives on it. hah.

Watch out for that place!!!

iScott
04-18-2007, 10:43 PM
Damn :(

Sorry to hear. Hope something good comes out of it and those guys get in a car wreck.

koukis14
04-18-2007, 11:59 PM
That sucks.....oh and do people still use ICQ?????

jb55
04-19-2007, 12:00 AM
not to be an ass...but why would u take ur car with that kinda stuff to the movies?? especially amc24 on mt.zion...numerous threads on here dealing with this exact situation...im just posting cuz i figure people would read these stories and learn...guess not good luck tho

spacelion
04-19-2007, 01:24 AM
not to be an ass...but why would u take ur car with that kinda stuff to the movies?? especially amc24 on mt.zion...numerous threads on here dealing with this exact situation...im just posting cuz i figure people would read these stories and learn...guess not good luck tho

Yes I agree, kind of dumb to be rollin around with all that stuff in the car, then parking it for a while (at the movies). Whatev, we all make mistakes. Hopefully you learned a lesson ;)

w3bcod3r
04-19-2007, 05:14 AM
hah... 10:30 @ night, plus 10% tint on the windows, plus i turned everything off before pulled in.
Magic? I guess...

preferredduck
04-19-2007, 10:49 AM
hah... 10:30 @ night, plus 10% tint on the windows, plus i turned everything off before pulled in.
Magic? I guess...

nope. car thieves. i never leave my si more than 10mins. hell if i ever go to the movies i take my hatch. thats why i bought it. so my si can stay rested.
sorry for you. movie theatres are the worst place for your car. 10 yrs ago i stumbled across some fuckers brakin into cars at beechwood in athens. mine was about 3 spots down and they were headed that way. until the 5.0 rolled up and anpped that fucker. if i wasn't a smoker he would have never been caught.

Annihilation
04-19-2007, 05:30 PM
No Alarm? All that audio equipment...

twinj
04-19-2007, 07:51 PM
Damn sorry to hear that. 20 mins from me. I usually go there but i have a little luck i guess with my civic.

Clegger
04-19-2007, 08:02 PM
I can tell some idiots did it because there was glass all over parking spot.

What did you want them to bring a broom and dustpan and sweep up the mess?? they got all your shit didn't they I guess they arn't that dumb.....

SLo_MKIII
04-19-2007, 08:04 PM
^^
haha true... :tongue1:

GSRtegŪ
05-19-2007, 10:20 AM
Im sorry for your loss, but dont people get the hint not to take there nice shit to movie theathers and malls? Just my :2cents: :thinking:

Mother Fuckers!!! Took my shit!!!
Tuesday night around 10:30pm @ amc24 my car got broken into. I can tell some idiots did it because there was glass all over parking spot. They smashed my rear quarter glass and unlocked the car.
Well... 2 AudioFonix 12" subs in the box with a Kicker 1500 Watt amp on it were riped out, XM Satellite Radio, Kenwood 8" flip-out radio, 4 Memphis Audio door speakers, 2 cellphones, 3 chargers... excluding bunch of cds and other personal shit.

Yeah... cameras at the movie theater were looking the other way to my fucking luck :screwy: .
And i parked away from every other car, close to a clean ass tigera with sum fat fives on it. hah.

GSRtegŪ
05-19-2007, 10:21 AM
LOL :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

What did you want them to bring a broom and dustpan and sweep up the mess?? they got all your shit didn't they I guess they arn't that dumb.....

BLk92DA
06-07-2007, 02:08 AM

made me giggle

ahmonrah
07-04-2007, 03:42 AM
No Alarm? All that audio equipment...my thoughts exactly.

i made that mistake one time, spent $450 on a headunit+install and didnt have brains enough to put the money where it needed to be, which was/is securing my vehicle FOR IMPENDING installation of audio stuff. i was young and dumb then 19-20yrs old.

didnt make that mistake with any vehicle afterwards. no sirrrr:goodjob:

KevinT707
07-04-2007, 12:23 PM
Sorry this had to happen, I hope you find them.

azianhustla
07-04-2007, 01:36 PM
u shud keep a lookout on that integra. he might have had something to do with it.

ep9716
07-04-2007, 05:13 PM
Damn Dude That Sucks.

ueyedgr8tness
07-04-2007, 06:33 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: Damn dawg +1 rightn on...

98strat
07-04-2007, 07:54 PM
Put a hold on ur xm account. If there dumb enough to try and activate your radio you will atleast be able to possibly find where your stuff went. Just let them know that after they activate the radio to call the police with the info.

Leadfoot_mf
07-04-2007, 08:34 PM
^^good point.

PenginHatch
07-07-2007, 08:54 PM
Well it kinda makes me want to lock up all of my shit lol

con
07-07-2007, 10:00 PM
hate to hear this man, but doesn't everyone not know that you only take beaterz to the movies these days??? too many people have been got at theaters for this to continue. drive your moms, pops or girlz grocery getter.....if everyone has nice rides, take the one with the least amount of aftermarket goodies and leave all unnecessary shiat at home.

wise up people, cars are sitting ducks at the huge multiplexes. trust that you can't depend on parking lot security or anyone else for that matter to protect your belongings.

eltravieso
07-07-2007, 10:17 PM
sucks bro...... hope those fawkers die......or get a broken leg!!!

GSRtegŪ
07-08-2007, 12:03 PM
In not going to show you kindness at all. As we all know honda's and well as Acura's dont do well in situations like this. Ill repeat it again dont take your car to the movies nor the mall..... its a perfect place for thives to car shop ( its like bieing at Wal-Mart almost.) BTW why in the hell would you take your car with all the shit that you had in there....? Also did you have stickers on the windows such as ... AudioFonix,Kicker,XM Satellite Radio,Kenwood,Memphis? if you did you gave them a list of you products. :bump:

SRCRX
07-08-2007, 01:56 PM
No Alarm? All that audio equipment...

something anything

Thats the 1st. thing I did!!

Pm me if you need a alarm

w3bcod3r
09-06-2007, 09:22 AM
I got all that going... I had all the serial numbers, and all that good stuff. But... still nothing.
* Actually my amp came up in Alabama... somebody was trying to pawn it about a month ago. Owner was an idiot who fucked his mom and his cousin... and i guess he let that dude go.
So... it's out there ladies. ;)

Jdmvtecy0
09-06-2007, 10:22 AM
one of my Homies Jdm front teg got stolen from there about 2-3 years ago.

about 4 months ago they broke into my boys hatch but only got the CD player.

around the same time a yellow Dc2 got stolen from there also one of my homies..

ahhhh fuck amc24

i4_garage
09-06-2007, 10:28 AM
THIS IS TO ALL THIEVES!!!

If u do aim to break into my car, steal it or maleste it....PLEASE! take the whole damn car and make sure I never get to see it again. This way I can enjoy my insurance money. :)

Thank you.

speedminded
09-06-2007, 02:20 PM
So who's up for a sting? I'm always down for a little fun! $35 for 1 lb. pepper spray container like you see on Dogg, couple video cameras, take a date and another car to the movies and park the car just like normal....go in the theatre, then maybe even change clothes, and go out a side exit and just chill in a corner someplace in the other car with a good line of sight. Just about guaranteed some action in 90 minutes or less ;)

w3bcod3r
09-18-2007, 12:22 AM
shit... i'm down...

Glides
09-18-2007, 09:33 AM
Damm, how many cars need to be stolen, broken into or vandalized for people to realize that driving your custom car to the AMC theaters is not a good idea?

speedminded
09-18-2007, 10:07 AM
Damm, how many cars need to be stolen, broken into or vandalized for people to realize that driving your custom car to the AMC theaters is not a good idea?or to a mall or any place you're expected to be for more than 45 minutes to and hour ;)

JDM onlyy
09-18-2007, 12:26 PM
one of my Homies Jdm front teg got stolen from there about 2-3 years ago.

about 4 months ago they broke into my boys hatch but only got the CD player.

around the same time a yellow Dc2 got stolen from there also one of my homies..

ahhhh fuck amc24

hey was the yellow dc2 Alex? the one from cherry hills? not terry's cousin but the big one? cause I heard he got his shit stolen over at AMC too...but I heard he got a new ride now...with something nasty in it....

KillTheCrow
09-18-2007, 04:17 PM
Somebody has been steal lots of shit from peoples car at amc24. My friends prelude was broken into and they took basically everything. Sad part is most of the cars that are broken into are in the front too...

JDMaccord
09-19-2007, 09:54 PM
boys teg / 4 months ago>>>>> found n south GA striped 2 frame ( discovery mall)

Tree
09-19-2007, 10:57 PM
damn sorry to hear about that.. got pick so i can keep my eyes open?

Wurm
09-20-2007, 04:31 AM
So who's up for a sting? I'm always down for a little fun! $35 for 1 lb. pepper spray container like you see on Dogg, couple video cameras, take a date and another car to the movies and park the car just like normal....go in the theatre, then maybe even change clothes, and go out a side exit and just chill in a corner someplace in the other car with a good line of sight. Just about guaranteed some action in 90 minutes or less ;)
count me in

OG-Skinny
09-20-2007, 09:29 AM
Spend the time and install an alarm well within the car. Don't just let somone put it in like normal. that way they can't cut shit and still take the car.

Oh, and if My car ever gets stolen it was towed. If that happens then we'll really have a citation on hand. Sue the tow company, and then sue the person who called it in.

Also, by what my uncle tells me. Most thefts are cause by alarms cut, batteries removed.. so he suggests taking the Hood latch cable out so it takes a damn while to open the hood.

Theive's biggest enemy is TIME. Remember that.

Glides
09-20-2007, 08:00 PM
I got a better plan, don't take your car there.

Besides, all this is pointless since the thieves are probably on this site somewhere, watching what goes down.

revsk8erdude
09-20-2007, 10:47 PM
i would offer some advice, but it seems you have enough already.

seems the rumors about IA are true.....

Got Milk?
09-27-2007, 09:53 PM
wow i go there all the time. and i had a clean teggy which i sold like 7 days ago. maybe it was parked by mine. :D

Tech5
09-27-2007, 11:07 PM
WOW, sorry to hear about that, Hope the bastards pay for that **** one day!

RBS
09-29-2007, 10:47 AM
i just noticed all this happened at AMC in Mt. Zion, sucks that this happened real close to me . . .

w3bcod3r
10-12-2007, 10:23 AM
Part 2
My girl took me to red lobster last night... And guess what !?!?
we go inside, and asked them to give us a table beside a window where i can see her car (99 Si)... so we finish eating n im paying for the **** and go outside and there was a black guy sitting behind the car... i saw his ****ing head duck down when i pressed the unlock button... then mufuku took off... i had bunch of **** in my hands so i said f%ck chasing his ass...
I walk behind the car, F&^king red Si sticker half way hanging...
MF was trying to steal a ****ing sticker... it does worth $50 but i mean cum the f%ck on dude...
F*cking crackheads....

Meso Teggy
10-26-2007, 08:47 PM
Spend the time and install an alarm well within the car. Don't just let somone put it in like normal. that way they can't cut **** and still take the car.

Oh, and if My car ever gets stolen it was towed. If that happens then we'll really have a citation on hand. Sue the tow company, and then sue the person who called it in.

Also, by what my uncle tells me. Most thefts are cause by alarms cut, batteries removed.. so he suggests taking the Hood latch cable out so it takes a damn while to open the hood.

Theive's biggest enemy is TIME. Remember that.
yep relocating the hood cable is a great way to slow those assholes down

Tech5
10-27-2007, 07:23 PM
AGREE ^^^^

southside
10-28-2007, 12:45 AM
U sure the dude wit the teg aint steal yo sstuff

Annik5k
12-02-2007, 02:51 AM
Mother ****ers!!! Took my ****!!!
Well... 2 AudioFonix 12" subs in the box with a Kicker 1500 Watt amp on it were riped out, XM Satellite Radio, Kenwood 8" flip-out radio, 4 Memphis Audio door speakers, 2 cellphones, 3 chargers... excluding bunch of cds and other personal ****.

Yeah... cameras at the movie theater were looking the other way to my ****ing luck :screwy: .

1. dont bring that **** everywhere.
2. after i got ALL MY WHEELS (car,skateboad,skates, etc.) jacked @ the same time because they were all in the car i learned...
3. if it wont fit in my pocket in dosent go in my car.
4. get an ipod compatible cdplayer. and keep the face plate and ipod in ur pocket = no more stolen cds.
5. if ya got speakers and such... keep them hidden dont flashm or go rolling the lot blairing your subs = DRAWING ATTENTION = BAD NEWS.
6. add a pressure sensor on those back windows (involves riging your won wires BUT its a deturrent when a ****** hits the car window (usually takes more than 1 time) and the car alarm gos off after a tap.

theres my advice.
i drive a soft top so these are rules i have to follow or i watch my **** dissapear (being it only takes a blade to get what ya want in it.)
GOOD LUCK and sorry 2 hear that.
(you could always rig a small camera to constently record the rear and front windows and record to a hard drive)(can be done CHEAP!)