PDA

View Full Version : Mall of GA break in

NAG2I
04-18-2007, 10:07 PM
i work at the mall of Ga
worked 11 to 4 today and when i got out to my car i went to get in.. and it was unlocked and thats when i knew..
i got in and both of my cd cases were gone
and the ignition was all messed up but i can still get the key in and and it starts
hahahaha and they went through my change holder and took all of my quarters...i geuss they got enough money and didnt need the dimes,nickles, and pennies.
so i filed a police report and everything like that
and the good news..
they left prints all over my door and window and CSI came and got them... they said they got really good prints and they have a good shot at getting a suspect:idb: !!
but i hope they do :cry:
about between 1500 and 2000 dollars in cds stolen :no:
but anyways if your reading this :taun:
but wach out for the mall of ga, to much shit gets stolen from there!!

NewGuy777
04-19-2007, 10:57 AM
damn dude that sucks. I guess I hadn't talked to you about this. Man I seriously hope that when I start working up there soon that my car (if I have the S2K) doesnt get messed with. I'd be beyond pissed. I hope you get your cds back though, good stuff gone.

swolejamaica
04-19-2007, 11:38 AM
damn!! Hope they catch them

vi3tbodianxc
04-30-2007, 10:23 AM
wow man, that sucks to hear, I advise all my friends to get steering wheel locks.

GSRtegŪ
04-30-2007, 11:48 AM
How about instead of having this nice ass cars sitting there for the taking yall buy a DD ( ok car that no one would want to mess with) and you wont have to worry about your shit! Just my :2cents:. Also if yall know that mall is known for that why take your cars there and leave them to come back to nothing?

damn dude that sucks. I guess I hadn't talked to you about this. Man I seriously hope that when I start working up there soon that my car (if I have the S2K) doesnt get messed with. I'd be beyond pissed. I hope you get your cds back though, good stuff gone.

GIXXERDK
04-30-2007, 12:06 PM
They do finger printing for small crimes?

Stormhammer
04-30-2007, 12:53 PM
^^ I think its for breaking into a car and what seemed like intent of GTA

CRXchic19
04-30-2007, 02:51 PM
i bet it was the same bunch of people that broke into mine. thank god mines too much of a pos to steal, lol. i asked gwinnett police about it, they said they have 30 calls related to auto break ins per month at MoG.

i work there too, it freaking bites. all of our cars are just sitting ducks. security doesnt do shit, actually i think they might be a part of some of it...

cactusEG
04-30-2007, 08:30 PM
damn srry to hear that.. but i hope they get there ass's soon

NAG2I
04-30-2007, 08:55 PM
ya i also hope they catch them seeing how it is completely goen now.
but to respond to gsrteg... if i had any extra cash i would buy a daily driver, and i dont go to the mall and hang out and just leave it there, i go in and work, so there isnt much i can do.