PDA

View Full Version : Which Dealership?? (Nissan)

addandrew
04-18-2007, 09:30 PM
So im ready for my first oil change and just wanted to know which dealership would be the best to go. I can either go to the place I bought the Z from (Capitol City) kinda far or the Gwinnett Place Nissan. If you had good experience with any Nissan dealership, you're input would be greatly appreciated.

addandrew
04-19-2007, 08:14 PM
Wow, I guess no one drives a Nissan but me...

mocha latte cupcake
04-19-2007, 08:39 PM
no its simply the fact that there are a ton of different dealerships. but here ya go since i have done business with a ton of them.

gwinnett - great people a while ago, it seems alot of them have moved on and the service there never seemed to be great

Regal - i always use them cause i have some good friends in parts and service, so i know if you get one of my buddies they will do a great job

Capt._Ron
04-19-2007, 09:24 PM
Please by all means do your own oil change. Getting a little oil on your hands is good for you and it saves enough money that you can run a good full synthetic oil ( I use Royal Purple) for the same price that a dealership would charge for conventional oil.

mocha latte cupcake
04-19-2007, 09:29 PM
^^this is why he's a capt and not a private lol

Capt._Ron
04-19-2007, 09:56 PM
word up!! And thats why your the prince. I would try to step up to that level but im not done with the shifter/brake jdm reversal on my huffy mtn. bike yet.

down_shift
04-19-2007, 11:33 PM
yeah do it yourself.

Capt._Ron
04-20-2007, 05:28 PM
Just ask some one with a 350z about any tricks you should know. Only advice i can give is 1. Never over tighten the new oil filter b/c it will tighten up some itself(I recomend hand tightening) 2. Make sure you have the plug and filter back on the car before you start putting oil in. ($35 worth of Royal Purple is a good lesson teacher ha ha)

will
04-21-2007, 02:26 AM
none, avoid if possible