PDA

View Full Version : Bad Apple

Wurm
04-17-2007, 06:01 PM
Hey I was wondering if someone comes for a install at your shop and is missing the radio brackets what do you do? Im having a hard time finding them for a 98 nissan frontier. I have checked ebay and checked all the nissan replacement part websites. Any suggestions?

BTLFED
04-17-2007, 06:01 PM
Just call up there. They might have some there.

Area 41 FTW

Wurm
04-17-2007, 06:04 PM
or I could just wait for a reply lirl

BTLFED
04-17-2007, 06:07 PM
Well he is busy and doesn't get on here all that much right now.

Extrememustang
04-17-2007, 06:37 PM
steal them from another or maybe a junkyard.

Wurm
04-17-2007, 06:52 PM
steal them from another or maybe a junkyard.
I have looked. I can find them for my 240's even though they are rather expensive, but cannot find them for me truck. I have 3 nissans and none of them have radio brackets lirl

DJ XtRaKŠ
04-17-2007, 09:46 PM
what kinda radio you puttin in? double din or single din?

quickdodgeŽ
04-17-2007, 09:53 PM
Matt. This was directed to Bad Apple. If I recall correctly, that would NOT be you. Stay away from this topic until your name is posted. Later, QD.

jmmx258
04-17-2007, 09:55 PM
Matt. This was directed to Bad Apple. If I recall correctly, that would NOT be you. Stay away from this topic until your name is posted. Later, QD.
I know I'm not bad apple lol. But....Have you thought about or think you could figure out a way to make some? I put a CD player in my friends 01 Sonoma and he was to cheap to buy all the shit to install it. I used the bottom of a black 5 gallon bucket as the peice to take up the space in the dash and also center the player. Then used muffler strap from the back of the player to that piece itself to hold it steady. Bolted the bucket peice to the stock spots in the dash, worked like a charm.

quickdodgeŽ
04-17-2007, 09:58 PM
I know I'm not bad apple lol. But....Have you thought about or think you could figure out a way to make some? I put a CD player in my friends 01 Sonoma and he was to cheap to buy all the shit to install it. I used the bottom of a black 5 gallon bucket as the peice to take up the space in the dash and also center the player. Then used muffler strap from the back of the player to that piece itself to hold it steady. Bolted the bucket peice to the stock spots in the dash, worked like a charm.

THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!

If you're installing a Flowmaster on a pickle bucket.

Lolol. Later, QD.

koukis14
04-17-2007, 09:59 PM
Dealership

Hektik
04-17-2007, 11:55 PM

haha dude that was so ghettorigged....

Wurm
04-18-2007, 05:30 AM
what kinda radio you puttin in? double din or single din?
single

DJ XtRaKŠ
04-18-2007, 09:26 PM

shadup yoU...you...YOU...tall FREAK!!! lololololol....that was :gay:

single

anyway!!! go get a dash kit for you car. unless youre trying to reinstall the factory headunit a dash kit will line right up n shit...kthx

b@d @pple
04-19-2007, 07:27 AM
sorry bout the late reply...it really depends usually just tell the customer to go get the brackets from the dealership...i really dont have enough time to fuck with making work with out brackets ..sure i could use backstrap and shit but im not ghetto so i would say go to the dealership

Wurm
04-19-2007, 08:39 AM
thanks i guess i will call nissan i didnt see it on any of there websites...

thanks again