PDA

View Full Version : WTB: PUSH MOWER

big daddy
04-17-2007, 07:12 AM
im in need of a self propeled bagging pushmower. must be in good condition no junk... briggs engine perferred.

EvasiveEF9
04-17-2007, 09:55 PM
FUCK Briggs...I don't care what their reputation is. I had 2 of them (used to do landscaping) and they SUCKED. Tecumseh and Honda is where it's at. Honda is THE number 1 prefferred mower by landscapers.

Go to home depot and pick yourself one up for about 400-600$ depending which you get. DO NOT get yourself a Scotts, Murrah, or...shit, who else is out there? I own a snapper. I've had two of them. They fucking ROCKED. I put them through ALL hell, and they rocked out. Would sell you one, but I only have one left, and my mom uses it. It's been in service about 7 years, now...landscaping, and private use.

big daddy
04-18-2007, 07:54 AM
i understand but to each is own!! i dont want to pay for a honda motor just because it says honda. ive never had any problems with a briggs. plus im not paying $600 for a push mower!! thanks for your 2 cents.

EvasiveEF9
04-18-2007, 08:01 AM
i understand but to each is own!! i dont want to pay for a honda motor just because it says honda. ive never had any problems with a briggs. plus im not paying $600 for a push mower!! thanks for your 2 cents.
No problem. Just giving you a heads up. Many people have alot of success with briggs. But after two or three of their motors, it left a sour taste in my mouth. I'm not saying buy honda just because it says "honda". I'm saying it because just about every landscaper I knew had either that, or a snapper. Usually was a honda, though. They can't all be wrong.

I can understand you not wanting to pay a fortune for one, though.