PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Red and Black Supras n Canton

Coppertone
03-13-2005, 12:48 AM
Just wondering if anyone knows or if they are on here. They live in my subdivision...well, the black one does, and he and the red one are usually out on the weekends. Just wondering if they are on here.

Shawna
03-13-2005, 02:49 AM
I went to school with 2 guys that drove black ones...I went to Sequoyah about 3/4 yrs ago...don't really see all that much of them anymore though

Coppertone
03-13-2005, 03:02 AM
I see these 2 (don't know if male/female drivers) every weekend. Black one lives in Mountain View one road over from me...just curious if anyone knows them or if they are on here

speedminded
03-14-2005, 10:55 PM
I see these 2 (don't know if male/female drivers) every weekend. Black one lives in Mountain View one road over from me...just curious if anyone knows them or if they are on heregood idea, let's just tell the whole world where it lives!

Coppertone
03-15-2005, 12:05 AM
wow...I never thought of that. I let the cat out of the bag! How could I have been dumb enough to tell people that the guy driving around in a black supra lives in my subdivision? Damn...the secret is now out, he won't be able to hide it anymore as he is driving down the street....

Thank you for wasting my time you idiot!

speedminded
03-15-2005, 01:39 AM
wow...I never thought of that. I let the cat out of the bag! How could I have been dumb enough to tell people that the guy driving around in a black supra lives in my subdivision? Damn...the secret is now out, he won't be able to hide it anymore as he is driving down the street....

Thank you for wasting my time you idiot!Excuse me? You are one dumbass motherfucker coming on here trying talk shit. Just because you see a car driving down the road doesn't mean you know where it is kept or even what street they live on and for the few neighbors and friends that do know I would hope they aren't the ones responsible for stealing peoples cars. What would the owner think about you advertising where he lives to over 3,000 members and infinite amount of guests, whom of which several dozen have had there rides stolen?

Who knows, you may have more time or even money into your car but it's still not as rare or valuable as a supra and the last thing i want to see or hear is about one being stripped sitting on 55 gallon drums because some punk is too pussy to walk down the street and talk to someone...how hard is it to say, "hey, I like your car" or "man, i've never ridden in one of these"? Why do you think most people blur their license plates when they post pictures and/or put on sponsor tags at shows and cover their VIN's...? Why not just save the thief some time and $50 to trace a tag and give them your address and while your at it how about a work schedule or maybe you next vacation plans? ...and you're the one calling me an idiot?

Coppertone
03-15-2005, 02:01 AM
SLOW DOWN there junior. I don't recall giving an address. I don't believe that asking on this board for a "black supra" means there was anything done to it? You have managed to prove that you are attempting to be an "e-thug" by calling names and whatnot which is fine. Why don't I walk down the street and ask??? Because when I see them they are driving down the street. I don't see them unless that's the case so do me a favor, slow down with your holier than now attitude and live with some replying to your original smart ass comment.

A.P. Photography
03-15-2005, 07:48 AM
sometimes all the thieves need is a subdivision to look in. That is all Speedminded is saying, that you gave a good location of where one, possibly two are located.

Vteckidd
03-15-2005, 11:09 AM
hey guys, i got a new supra last night, who wants a ride in it, i dont "exactly" have the title for it yet, and i might be getting it repainted this weekend late at night if anyone wants to help

B16a2 Civic
03-15-2005, 11:13 AM
word, i wen to thsi car donating place and they donated me a Supra too, do you wanna paint them together...plus i have a black car now no need for a black supr....i mean....good day sir

flysi00
03-15-2005, 11:38 AM
lol this kid is funny

speedminded
03-15-2005, 02:45 PM
My bad, there are 280 homes in that subdivision. Found your first name and last initial on cardomain...i'm assuming you don't own the house but may have a telephone in your own name...using an online mapping program you can easily list every road name in that subdivision and if your parents last name (assuming it is your parents) starts with the same intitial then you can cross reference those road names to that letter in the white pages.... Score your address then it's no problem determining one road over and then one weekend cruise through like your looking to buy a house and you have a location of a car. See how easy that is?

Even easier than that is just cruise through and find your car because everyone knows what it looks like from cardomain then maybe drive a differant car the next day, but with such a large subdivision I don't think people would look twice at you. Now when and how to get a car out of a garage is something I won't go into...

If you want to post where you live to everyone then go right ahead...but to call out what a neighbor has and where he lives without that person's knowledge is just wrong man.

Silvernbluepearl
03-15-2005, 06:08 PM
who cares if he posts what neighborhood. Damn for all you know the cars stay in the garage so no one could get to it anyways. People can't even say shit on this site without someone being an asshole about it. This is why IA is now Drama Atlanta

mehulwrx
03-15-2005, 06:19 PM
who cares if he posts what neighborhood. Damn for all you know the cars stay in the garage so no one could get to it anyways. People can't even say shit on this site without someone being an asshole about it. This is why IA is now Drama Atlanta

all right then post where you live and the car you drive see if its still there tomorrow, jackass, stop using IA and taking up server space :jerkit:

Silvernbluepearl
03-15-2005, 06:38 PM
I live in Newnan GA in the Timberlane Subdivision....come and get it and oh yeah its a blue honda civic

A.P. Photography
03-15-2005, 07:20 PM
all right then post where you live and the car you drive see if its still there tomorrow, jackass, stop using IA and taking up server space :jerkit:
Apparently you have no idea who this is. LOL

Man nobody wants to come down and steal your car, its too beautiful to mess up anything on it. :p

mehulwrx
03-15-2005, 07:26 PM
Apparently you have no idea who this is. LOL

Man nobody wants to come down and steal your car, its too beautiful to mess up anything on it. :p

but seriously would you be pissed if someone told 3200ppl where u live and how you have a tight ass Supra, i would be pissed, i mean ATL's getting kinda dangerous you never know whos out there trying to jack peoples cars, im only saying this cause one of my dads cars got stolen in London and i know how pissed i was

A.P. Photography
03-15-2005, 07:29 PM
but seriously would you be pissed if someone told 3200ppl where u live and how you have a tight ass Supra, i would be pissed, i mean ATL's getting kinda dangerous you never know whos out there trying to jack peoples cars, im only saying this cause one of my dads cars got stolen in London and i know how pissed i was
that is not the point I am making. He has about as much money into his civic as a supra, the car is off the chain hands down, been featured in magazines, vendor booths, and numerous other things. What he is saying is that some people care, some don't.

mehulwrx
03-15-2005, 07:30 PM
yeah but im kinda still mad about the ford bieng stolen

A.P. Photography
03-15-2005, 07:33 PM
unless it was a cosworth, be happy.

mehulwrx
03-15-2005, 07:35 PM
no, it was a granada, but it was the last car we had there and they stole it and totaled it, and it was the first car i got to drive, well sitting in my dads lap:D

A.P. Photography
03-15-2005, 07:36 PM
like I said, be happy. A cosworth is something to be upset about.

mehulwrx
03-15-2005, 07:40 PM
you could get these in cosworth style though see June/July '03 Performence Ford Mag (uk), oh yeah, wasup with BlackSiChick once you left the thread shes pretty hard to explain too

A.P. Photography
03-15-2005, 07:47 PM
You have to deal with her, not me.

mehulwrx
03-15-2005, 07:48 PM
:surrender

Coppertone
03-16-2005, 12:22 AM
Speedminded: There are WAY too many cars out there to say that posting about one on a message board gives away so much and puts the owner in a position of risk. You seem to think that way, which is fine, you are more than welcome to your opinion.

You seem to make a LOT of ASSUMPTIONS about me, you have not been correct yet however and yes, it is VERY easy to find information out about me. Should you feel the need to continue looking up my information, save yourself the time and ask!

speedminded
03-16-2005, 01:37 AM
Speedminded: There are WAY too many cars out there to say that posting about one on a message board gives away so much and puts the owner in a position of risk. You seem to think that way, which is fine, you are more than welcome to your opinion.

You seem to make a LOT of ASSUMPTIONS about me, you have not been correct yet however and yes, it is VERY easy to find information out about me. Should you feel the need to continue looking up my information, save yourself the time and ask!"There are WAY too many cars out there to say that posting about one on a message board gives away so much and puts the owner in a position of risk." ...now that's the logic of a future Darwin Award recipient.

Why would I ask anything, better yet why would I care who you are or where you live...i'm trying to explain, since you apparently can't quite comprehend it, that you are giving out information about your neighbor without their knowledge and unless they post it themselves it's nobody's business to know where they live and what they have in their garage. How hard is that to understand?

I haven't been correct yet? Is that not your name on your cardomain page? I assumed you don't own a house because you would think someone that could afford a $224k home [average price] up to $260k would be responsible enough not to start such an ignorant thread. Ok, now that we've established that "you own" the house because I was wrong assuming otherwise yet you don't have a telephone? I don't see how I could possibly be wrong about everything like you say.

Coppertone
03-16-2005, 02:21 AM
You are right. I'm ignorant. enjoy.

HiPSI
03-16-2005, 02:13 PM
i guess we have to stop everyone from posting their sightings on this board... apparently we are all at risk. i mean you could be giving away their home, workplace, or even their route inbetween and opening them up to carjacking and rocket attacks. the lesson: always drive with a motorcade and watch out for terrorists :D

Tracy
03-16-2005, 02:20 PM
I think it's Charles=Red
and Clark=Black

A.P. Photography
03-16-2005, 02:33 PM
I always park my car in the bank vault. much safer than the garage :p

Boost67p
03-17-2005, 08:54 PM
I think it's Charles=Red
and Clark=Black
I don't think Clark would be up in Canton. He lives down near you.
Charles lives over here in Gwinnett near me. I don't think it was him either.

Canton_G35
03-17-2005, 11:20 PM
I saw them on 140 by the RR crossing.

no idea who they are but I think that's their rubber on the entrance to 575

Youst420
05-05-2005, 10:05 PM
good idea, let's just tell the whole world where it lives!
dude have you ever driven your car down a public road? how about parked it in a public parking lot? alot of people have seen your car prolly passed you when you have pulled into your drive way... if someone sees a car that they want theres not much you can really do about it unless you watch it 24 7... i admit that i have stolen a few cars in my past and i didnt need some dude on the internet telling me his neighbor had a really cool car... i saw it driving down the road cause its a car and thats what you do with cars... you drive them in public around the public for everyone to see!

brittoknee
05-05-2005, 11:53 PM
Shady

DrivenMind
05-06-2005, 12:17 AM

Thank you for wasting my time you idiot!

you sir... are a moron.

flysi00
05-06-2005, 11:03 AM
you sir... are a moron.

Yep

SampaGuy
05-30-2005, 12:08 AM
im pretty sure i met those two guys at barrett sometime ago... i forgot their names but the owner of the red one is in his 30s and used to be in the marines (his custom license plate says the name of his division or something like that, i dont remember), he was cool, and the owner of the black one is his father in law. he was like 50 and was really cocky and was really trying to show off... i was really impressed with their cars tho, both were single turbos and had HRE wheels. they were automatic and they were running like 500-600hp.

trythefly
06-23-2005, 12:47 PM
jesus this site sucks now.....

B16a2 Civic
06-23-2005, 12:51 PM
Lol

RUSH
06-23-2005, 02:29 PM
im pretty sure i met those two guys at barrett sometime ago... i forgot their names but the owner of the red one is in his 30s and used to be in the marines (his custom license plate says the name of his division or something like that, i dont remember), he was cool, and the owner of the black one is his father in law. he was like 50 and was really cocky and was really trying to show off... i was really impressed with their cars tho, both were single turbos and had HRE wheels. they were automatic and they were running like 500-600hp.

Might not be the same, cause the guys/girls from Canton are running on stock wheels I do believe, and I also would like to know who they are cause they have been up in my neck of the woods!
As for this Thread.... Why is everyone bashing on the dude that started it?!?
He was just wanting to know, and who cares if he mentioned where he lived, no Biggie! Hey I live in Blue Ridge, and My car is parked next to the High School here, come get it, I dare you! :D
The way it is now days, you can do anything through the internet, to locate anyone, so who cares!

Shawna
06-24-2005, 06:26 PM
I know the black on isn't Clark. I live in Hickory Flat (canton/woodstock) and I havent ever seen him up this way and Ive seen the black one.

99ITRGIRL
06-30-2005, 02:59 PM
I live in georgia too!!!!! YAY!!!!!

YokotaS13
07-07-2005, 09:33 PM
:rolleyes:
Hey i live in valdosta GA, on patterson streen and wayne, i hope to god its gone tomorrow, i work from 3:30 to 12:30 :rolleyes: