View Full Version : Tank is NOT the innocent guy he pretend to be (proof), V. Tank's a Lying Moron

ct9a gsr
04-16-2007, 03:21 PM
This post is in response to Tank's numerous attempts to make himself out to be an innocent victim. Tank, as well as his friends, have continuesly stated that Tank has NEVER blamed Mike or Mainstream for his car's problems and that Mike took it upon himself to become defensive for no reason. Tank claims he was innocently just seeking advice on the internet to what may have happened and never once hinted it was Mainstream's fault. Tank wants to show the public a pseudo-persona that some may seem to be falling for but many of us can see beyond.

*I AM POSTING THIS FROM MY OWN MIND BECAUSE I HATE LIARS AND MORONS... TANK APPARENTLY FITS BOTH CATAGORIES*

I got ready to get on teh highway and i was drivin about 5 miles and the car cut off and the radiato overflow was steaming.
This proves that obvious symptoms of overheating were present. Steam comming from the engine bay would be easy to observe as long as you're not distracted by other things or being careless. Cars do not simply turn off at the first sign of evaporation of coolant. The symptoms will persist for a bit before they take their toll and cause the motor to seize.

Now i never noticed any smoke and the car was driving normally so what could the problem had been and why.
This post comment was made in the same post quoted above. This either contradicts the original statement made by Tank saying that the "radiato overflow was steaming" or signifies that Tank, for some reason, was not observant to the coolant evaporating. Again, anyone with a basic understanding of automechanics knows that a motor does not instantly seize and stop at the first signs of coolant evaporation. Also, once temperatures become excessive enough for coolant to evaporate, both the smell as well as the visible steam produced are both clear signs that something is wrong.

so you all think it was the thermastat then no other possiblities, now this being a new block and all shouldnt that been something checked or without a issue. i only came home for a few days on R&R leave frmo my deployment and this happens so i appreciate all your help
Tank states on the forums that his block is new but in actuality, it is compromised of mostly used internals such as used pistons, rods, crank, etc.

...and from what i heard the motor over heated to the point of seizing it up
So the visible signs of coolant evaporation were not obvious enough to diagnose that the car had overheated for Tank. By implying that he's "heard" that the motor overheated and caused it to seize, I'm assuming he couldn't make the judgement himself so he asked people if the heat really caused his car to shut down. Not only does this show his lack of knowledge in automechanics but that he lacks simple common sense.

...but ive been screwed once by a shop in ATL called Topspeed so i just wanted to ask others about it
This is quoted simply to rebuttle any attempts Tank makes to say that he has never blamed or bashed a shop before.

let me ask you all a question on my invoice it says they replaced the waiter pump and water temp sensor is that what you all are talking about
As shown here, Tank does not know the difference between a water temperature sensor and a thermostat.

well i sent the secratary for the shop a Private message on the local boards showing this thread and here was my response so i guess i my boy was right saying it was a cover up................
This statement clearly shows that Tank is implying that either Mike, Mainstream, or both are attempting to "cover up" something. By implying that it was a "cover up", Tank is implying that they are hiding something from him and not taking responsibility for it. This is directly placing blame on Mainstream. We also know that labeling Mike as a "secretary" is an indirect insult at him but we'll dismiss for now.

Re: serious questions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you know what man, i had a DEATH IN MY FAMILY. Answering your PMs on my OFF DAYS is not at the top of my priority list. sorry. that may be rude, but thats the way it is.

Come get your car tuesday, we are done.
let me ask this when a shop does something like this is there any standing for the customer.............
Tank does not seem to understand that Mike is dealing with a death in the immediate family. He is also insensitive enough to think about only himself in this situation. This statement clearly shows Tank's character.

At first i was gonna respond myself but i think ill use your own words for this one since your trying to make me look bad......
This statement shows that Tank feels his overall image is being attacked by Mike by saying "your trying to make me look bad....." As shown above in a previous quote, Tank first tried to make an attack on the image of Mainstream and Mike with the "cover up" statement.

funny you say that visit http://www.mainstreamperformance.com/contact_us.php

and it says to also call and AIM you also on your site it says you work on saturdays i called 2 times left 2 messages, also Aimed you on saturday 8 times with no repsonse yet i saw you posting on the local forum so dooin your job or ignoring me which one........................something your forgetin mike your trying to cover your tracks but i have all PMs and emails from you did you think i deleted them ive been screwed twice before i thinki got a lil wiser this time.
Tank still does not care that Mike was dealing with a loss in the immediate family. The bolded statement is another accusation that Mike is trying to cover something up, again, insinuating that he has done something wrong. This statement also shows that Tank feels he has been screwed twice before by previous shops; again, this is to rebuttle any statements saying he's never bashed or blamed a shop for anything.

---- wait again you say this but you tuned the car before :remember when you made the exhaust" so if your such a reputable shop and im such a liar how come when tuning it you didnt take notice to the wastegate. basically sounds like you just take cars and throw them on the dyno without making/checking them----
This statement shows that Tank assumes by paying for a tune on his vehicle, the shop should thoroughly examine the car's parts, setup, and check to make sure work on the car was done properly regardless of who did the work. Anyone who has done business in the world of performance automobiles knows this is simply not true. Your tuner is NOT responsible for your car's build and lack of required/quality parts. This again, shows Tank's lack of knowledge in performance cars.

...but the point your missing is when i came back from my DEPLOYMENT, TO PICK UP MY SUPRA, it did not make it 10 minutes on the highway and instead of you all saying hey maybe we messed up. You all took advantage of my lack of knowledge on motorwork and assumed id never ask anyone else...
This statment shows that Tank automatically assumed the shop should have attempted to take responsibility for the car's overheating, regardless of what may have happened. This statement is a bit of an oxymoron as Tank thinks Mainstream may have "messed up" but also he states he lacks knowledge on motorwork. Why would he automatically assume Mainstream has "messed up" when he apparently doesn't understand or know what's going on at all? It seems Tank is striving to find a scapegoat to escape his own guilt.

Now go ahead and say you all didnt know i wasnt mechanically sound enough to think of the thermostat, you all knew that unless someone else pointed it out i would never had known............
Tank recieved several responses on the SupraForums stating that the thermostat may have possiblely malfunctioned and caused his car to overheat and eventually seize. With these internet responses, Tank is confident that the thermostat is indeed the problem and Mainstream knew about it and was reluctant to tell him so. Combine this statement with the previous two "cover up" accusations and you can see that Tank thinks Mainstream were to blame for the thermostat and was hoping Tank would never realize this without asking on the internet. This, again, shows that Tank is attempting to put blame on Mainstream. However, so everyone knows, the thermostat was indeed replaced with a functioning one, but Tank did not seem aware of this and proceeded on with his own tangent.

see mike you came in this thread defensive when no one was pointing a finger i asked a question cause i seeked knowledge. You came in thinking someon was flaming your shop or that i was bad mouthing you all. My mom has a old saying "A HIT DOG WILL HOLLA" and you sounded off. Now im 90% sure you all didnt do something right and covered it up.
Tank states he never once blamed or even hinting at blaming Mike or Mainstream for his car's malfunction. Please read the quote statements above that show proof beyond a shadow of a doubt that Tank initially began to place blame on Mainstream immediately and continues to proceed with the same mindset. The end of this statement also is yet ANOTHER attempt to say that Mainstream "didnt do something right" and they are trying to "cover(ed) it up."

But like i said before i hope you and Mainstream Performance take confort in knowing that you screwed over this soldier car and him out of 3600 dollars. thanks for your time my points are proven enough im gone...........
Finally, this is direct proof that Tank is blaming Mainstream for his vehicle's malfunction as he blatently says that "you (Mainstream/Mike) screwed over this solder (Tank)." This should prove, yet again, that Tank is indeed blaming Mainstream for his car's faults and Mainstream has EVER RIGHT to take a defensive position to defend their name. All attempts made by Tank to make himself look innocent by stating that he never blamed Mainstream for anything but was rather looking for advice are completely not true. Tank only wants to make himself out to be an innocent victim.

so far

ISP performance -------couldnt install a b20vtec properly

Topspeed----could not install a na-t kit and tune it

Mainstream Performance---overheated brand new block

hopefully ill have my supra up within the next few months

thanks for your time again
This seems redundant, however, this is even more proof that Tank is putting blame on other shops in the past for his vehicles's failures. Again, Tank has stated that he's never blamed/bashed any shop before but this statement contradicts his attempts to make himself look innocent.

btm7687-----------you raise a good point however think about this how can you tune a car not knowing its parts. im not very smart mechanically but i know this much. this was teh mistake Topspeed made also in my eyes...........they should have known the wastegate spring and all other informaion before even cranking the car. now keep in mind i do remember them asking me and i told them i didnt know. I bought the whole setup from daveH and i feel it was top quality, however i didnt remember the wastegate so shouldnt they have checked once i said i didnt know.
Again, Tank assumes that he is not responsible for anything that goes on with the build of his own vehicle. Tank purchased USED parts from "daveH" that, as he even states, he did not know much about. Tank feels it is the shop's responsibility ot take liability over USED parts that Tank requested to be installed and used. Tank fails to understand that when he supplies USED parts and requests them to be installed, that it is NOT the shop's responsibility to thoroughly diagnose each part, take each part apart and fully measure its specs (such as spring pressure inside the wastegate), etc. Its one thing to purchase NEW parts from a shop and entrust that the shop purchases the correct items with correct specifications but this is simply not the case. Simply "feeling" that parts are top quality does not mean anything.

and your correct this thread was made for information no bashing.......
Read the previous quoted statements above.

---------

This is just tearing apart his posts on SF... we all know if I quoted the ridiculous things and lies he's posted here on IA, this post would be 100x longer.

bigdare23
04-16-2007, 03:23 PM
Got damn you must really hate tank. Is this really worth your time?

Vteckidd
04-16-2007, 03:24 PM
thank you charles, i want everyone to see this.

Tank can rant an rave all he wants, but this is all truth, along with my invoices, dyno, video i provided.

ct9a gsr
04-16-2007, 03:24 PM
Got damn you must really hate tank. Is this really worth your time?

Trying to turn this into a more intelligent topic instead of "bla bla, fight fuck bla bla."

I've simply quoted things Tank has said himself instead of just throwing out accusations. I provide proof.

Vteckidd
04-16-2007, 03:25 PM
If brian wants to hoop it up, im game, i havent played in 4 years, but i was Varsity in HS, and id be happy to LOL at us playing basketball

bigdare23
04-16-2007, 03:26 PM
Trying to turn this into a more intelligent topic instead of "bla bla, fight fuck bla bla."

I've simply quoted things Tank has said himself instead of just throwing out accusations. I provide proof.

whatever makes you happy :goodjob:

Tank
04-16-2007, 03:26 PM

Tank can rant an rave all he wants, but this is all truth, along with my invoices, dyno, video i provided.
IF THATS THE CASE WHY YOU DELETE MY THREAD YOUR BING CHILDISH AND IT SHOWS BUT YOU GOT THE SUPERMOD POWERS SO GO AHEAD CONTINUE YOUR COVER UP DELETE AND LOCK THREADS TO FEEL BETTER................

william_jeff
04-16-2007, 03:28 PM
this is quite ridiculous, 3rd thread i have seen today

1000cckiller
04-16-2007, 03:28 PM
If brian wants to hoop it up, im game, i havent played in 4 years, but i was Varsity in HS, and id be happy to LOL at us playing basketball
Mike when you want to play .lol

JackMaster
04-16-2007, 03:29 PM
charles > Tankhttp://blackhorse.dartmouth.edu/dcompany/1-4_Cav/images/vn129.jpg

ct9a gsr
IF THATS THE CASE WHY YOU DELETE MY THREAD YOUR BING CHILDISH AND IT SHOWS BUT YOU GOT THE SUPERMOD POWERS SO GO AHEAD CONTINUE YOUR COVER UP DELETE AND LOCK THREADS TO FEEL BETTER................

Are you going to make any type of intelligent rebuttle or explanation to any of your contradictions and lies that I quoted and showed above?

Psycho

That thread turned into shit, and went way off topic. Then I got in a battle with some one over who was dumber, even though we both looked like 2 retards arguing over who was less of a retard.

Tank
04-16-2007, 03:30 PM
this is quite ridiculous, 3rd thread i have seen today
its childish and to make matters worse Mike is deleteing threads and shit i made so his lil groupie "charles" can try to twist and bash on his own im fucking done i dont need groupies or any exceptance obviously mike and charles does....................so its whatever like i said ill get my shit and get it fixed on my own.............

tank

LeX
04-16-2007, 03:31 PM
proof is good and all. But in the real world we know that proof still won't convince lots of thick-skulled folks

Tank
04-16-2007, 03:31 PM
Are you going to make any type of intelligent rebuttle or explanation to any of your contradictions and lies that I quoted and showed above?
as a matter a fact i think i will give me a minute

1000cckiller
04-16-2007, 03:32 PM
mike you are cool in my book. But you know both of y'all need to settle this without da drama

JackMaster
04-16-2007, 03:33 PM
ps mike, I'll be ready for juice, probably by mid may... do i need an appointment, or would you rather have me take it elsewhere?

1000cckiller
04-16-2007, 03:37 PM
and charles man,you are starting to test my nerves. you complain just as much as tank.

ct9a gsr
04-16-2007, 03:39 PM
its childish and to make matters worse Mike is deleteing threads and shit i made so his lil groupie "charles" can try to twist and bash on his own im fucking done i dont need groupies or any exceptance obviously mike and charles does....................so its whatever like i said ill get my shit and get it fixed on my own.............

tank

1. I'm not a "grouppie" to Mike/Mainstream. I don't ever go up there to just hangout. I also used to be on a positive-neutral standpoint with you before I got sick of your BS.

2. I'm not twisting ANYTHING. My quotes of your statements are 100% unadulterated.

1000cckiller
04-16-2007, 03:43 PM
1. I'm not a "grouppie" to Mike/Mainstream. I don't ever go up there to just hangout. I also used to be on a positive-neutral standpoint with you before I got sick of your BS.

2. I'm not twisting ANYTHING. My quotes of your statements are 100% unadulterated.
man go eat a ricecake and STFU, let them squash it.

tony
04-16-2007, 03:46 PM
This is the most I've seen Charles post in about a year

ct9a gsr
04-16-2007, 03:49 PM

Korean BBQ or Korean Ramen is my preference, not ricecakes. =D

This is the most I've seen Charles post in about a year

Hiya Tony... hope you're doing well! :goodjob:

1000cckiller
04-16-2007, 03:52 PM
keep talkin you going to get some sweet and sour cock in ya mouth

AE86 Dorifto
04-16-2007, 04:10 PM
as a matter a fact i think i will give me a minute

I'm sorry. I'm not involved in this at all but I cant help but posting this: I think it's kind of funny that you have to think up of an excuse for what you said rather than already knowing what you meant.

Tank
04-16-2007, 04:14 PM
lets start charles------------

you quoted me saying

Originally Posted by Tank @ SupraForums
I got ready to get on teh highway and i was drivin about 5 miles and the car cut off and the radiato overflow was steaming.

then you said

This proves that obvious symptoms of overheating were present. Steam comming from the engine bay would be easy to observe as long as you're not distracted by other things or being careless. Cars do not simply turn off at the first sign of evaporation of coolant. The symptoms will persist for a bit before they take their toll and cause the motor to seize.

--------How does that prove that i was driving there was no sign or any kind other then the fact the car cut off. Keep in mind i was with MO he was following me in the highyway he also didnt notice anything. To take it a step further we even stopped and got gas and guess what no issue there other then the car wouldn't idle correctly which i told mike and turbo dave about also.

you quoted me saying

Now i never noticed any smoke and the car was driving normally so what could the problem had been and why.

then you said

This post comment was made in the same post quoted above. This either contradicts the original statement made by Tank saying that the "radiato overflow was steaming" or signifies that Tank, for some reason, was not observant to the coolant evaporating. Again, anyone with a basic understanding of automechanics knows that a motor does not instantly seize and stop at the first signs of coolant evaporation. Also, once temperatures become excessive enough for coolant to evaporate, both the smell as well as the visible steam produced are both clear signs that something is wrong.

----it doesnt contradict anything it is what it is, i didnt notice any signs of overheating or any issue the car cut off. Keep in mind charles i was in the car when the motor blew so i know what smoke or steam would look like from the engine bay.........

you quoted me saying

so you all think it was the thermastat then no other possiblities, now this being a new block and all shouldnt that been something checked or without a issue. i only came home for a few days on R&R leave frmo my deployment and this happens so i appreciate all your help

and you said

Tank states on the forums that his block is new but in actuality, it is compromised of mostly used internals such as used pistons, rods, crank, etc

---as i said in mikes thread my mistake on termonology, it is a used block head and pistons. However they was inspected by Mainstream Performance before the installation.

you quoted me saying

...and from what i heard the motor over heated to the point of seizing it up

you said

So the visible signs of coolant evaporation were not obvious enough to diagnose that the car had overheated for Tank. By implying that he's "heard" that the motor overheated and caused it to seize, I'm assuming he couldn't make the judgement himself so he asked people if the heat really caused his car to shut down. Not only does this show his lack of knowledge in automechanics but that he lacks simple common sense.

again your trying to imply something that just did not happen, i wont repeat myself again there was no signs.

you quoted me saying

...but ive been screwed once by a shop in ATL called Topspeed so i just wanted to ask others about it

you said

This is quoted simply to rebuttle any attempts Tank makes to say that he has never blamed or bashed a shop before.

---again your trying to twist words lets go back to what i said, i said i didnt make the thread on supraforums to bash anyone/shop. Yes i talked about ISP and Topspeeds bad work before but in my thread on SF i did not do this and it clearly shows and Supraforum members have agreed also

you quoted me saying

let me ask you all a question on my invoice it says they replaced the waiter pump and water temp sensor is that what you all are talking about

you said

As shown here, Tank does not know the difference between a water temperature sensor and a thermostat.

---your correct there i never sad i was vrey mechanically sound. however i do know enough from my experience from teh motor blowing to know steam or smoke from the engine bay is bad. But i never saw that why i was on the interstate only when i pulled over after teh car cut off was those signs apprearent.

you quoted me saying

well i sent the secratary for the shop a Private message on the local boards showing this thread and here was my response so i guess i my boy was right saying it was a cover up................

you said

This statement clearly shows that Tank is implying that either Mike, Mainstream, or both are attempting to "cover up" something. By implying that it was a "cover up", Tank is implying that they are hiding something from him and not taking responsibility for it. This is directly placing blame on Mainstream. We also know that labeling Mike as a "secretary" is an indirect insult at him but we'll dismiss for now.

----again read when that was posted matter fact read the post i posted that comment after i recieved the PM back from mike saying he was done with my car. at the time i was like damn if he is mad over me asking a question then damn i guess maybe there was a cover up. However up til that point i never brought up mainstream's nor mikes name Mike took it upon himself to get upset PM me what he did then turn around and start posting on supraforums after the fact......

you quoted

Originally Posted by Mike's Private Message to Tank
Re: serious questions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you know what man, i had a DEATH IN MY FAMILY. Answering your PMs on my OFF DAYS is not at the top of my priority list. sorry. that may be rude, but thats the way it is.

Come get your car tuesday, we are done.

Quote:
let me ask this when a shop does something like this is there any standing for the customer.............

you said

Tank does not seem to understand that Mike is dealing with a death in the immediate family. He is also insensitive enough to think about only himself in this situation. This statement clearly shows Tank's character.

wait so im wrong when i make a post ask a question and then he gets upset and says he is 69'in my car. i dont think so this doesnt show my character the comment was made in the same post i made on supraforums showing mikes PM. so yes i wanted to know was there any standing for a customer because i getting teh 3rd degree from mike for no reason. Keep in mind all this has happend only after a week that i loss my wifes mom due to a murder. Mike and my friends knew of this also but i still pushed on and was trying to get things taken care of.

you quoted me saying

Originally Posted by Tank @ SupraForums AFTER Mike's initial response
At first i was gonna respond myself but i think ill use your own words for this one since your trying to make me look bad......

and you said

This statement shows that Tank feels his overall image is being attacked by Mike by saying "your trying to make me look bad....." As shown above in a previous quote, Tank first tried to make an attack on the image of Mainstream and Mike with the "cover up" statement.

-------wrong again my friend up til the point of mikes pm there as no issue nor shops/names involved

you quoted me saying

funny you say that visit http://www.mainstreamperformance.com/contact_us.php

and it says to also call and AIM you also on your site it says you work on saturdays i called 2 times left 2 messages, also Aimed you on saturday 8 times with no repsonse yet i saw you posting on the local forum so dooin your job or ignoring me which one........................something your forgetin mike your trying to cover your tracks but i have all PMs and emails from you did you think i deleted them ive been screwed twice before i thinki got a lil wiser this time.

and you said

Tank still does not care that Mike was dealing with a loss in the immediate family. The bolded statement is another accusation that Mike is trying to cover something up, again, insinuating that he has done something wrong. This statement also shows that Tank feels he has been screwed twice before by previous shops; again, this is to rebuttle any statements saying he's never bashed or blamed a shop for anything.

--------i find it funny how your using mikes loss as a crutch mike AIM'd me about his loss oh and get this he told me in the same sentence he would be at work late on satruday. So let me ask you if thats the case how am i incensitive when what i said is true he did try to make me look bad and he did jump on the defensive for no reason---------

you quoted me saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank @ SupraForums in response to Mike
---- wait again you say this but you tuned the car before :remember when you made the exhaust" so if your such a reputable shop and im such a liar how come when tuning it you didnt take notice to the wastegate. basically sounds like you just take cars and throw them on the dyno without making/checking them----

you said

This statement shows that Tank assumes by paying for a tune on his vehicle, the shop should thoroughly examine the car's parts, setup, and check to make sure work on the car was done properly regardless of who did the work. Anyone who has done business in the world of performance automobiles knows this is simply not true. Your tuner is NOT responsible for your car's build and lack of required/quality parts. This again, shows Tank's lack of knowledge in performance cars.

-----wait i might not know alot about automechanics but how can you tune something without knowing what setup it has...........that doesnt make since what your saying. cause if thats the case then all shops do is take cars put them on a dyno and floor it and hope for a good tune. i dont think so and again supraforums members agreed also--------

-------------------------------------------------------------

with the rest of your quotes your twisting words and times up charles all the other quotes was made after mike came into the thread and yes he did try to defame my character on there. i defended myself period. This all stems from mikes childish behavior. Had Mike have stopped and saw i was asking a question nothing more or less but judging from this pm he sent today........

gimme a fucking break.

Dont try to play this game tank, IM BETTER AT IT THAN YOU ARE. dont act like that thread on supraforums was for your personal education, you were trying to PLACE BLAME and you just wanted someone to tell you what you wanted to hear.

The car will have your Rear end in the back, the aVCR is in the car, thats all i owe you

Mike you fucked up and blamed me for some shit that wasnt true you then went on a rant on a national board and the members have agreed with me. i never attacked you or mainstream. Its appearant in not only post, pm's but also by how youve behaved on IA today. Also you answer phones, check emails thats a secratarys work also. that wasnt a insult its the fuckin truth just like tray is a secratay for topspeed .................... again i dont care what you all side with but if a customer seeks knowledge post a question asking for a answer and tells his tuner about the post "not like i hid it" then he doesnt deserve what i got. Also i never said mainstream should warranty the motor i tried to work with to fix and and i was paying. So again there was no issue until mike over reacted period end of story im done with this thread and your comments twist it cover it up or whatever it takes to make you all sleep better, im done with it just have my car ready tommorrow mike and have a nice day.

Tank

Halfwit
04-16-2007, 04:18 PM
cough, cough.

ueyedgr8tness
04-16-2007, 04:19 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Man i love to see these grown men acting like baby's Wow i dont feel so bad now:no: I dont at all:tongue1:

ueyedgr8tness
04-16-2007, 04:22 PM
and charles man,you are starting to test my nerves. you complain just as much as tank.

:stupid: I am scared to get my work done by any 1 off here anymore:ninja: Besides bucky;)

Tracer
04-16-2007, 04:27 PM
Dang Charles is posting now...guess he beat all his video games...lol jk

Vteckidd
04-16-2007, 04:27 PM
just make sure you have the $150 to pay our tow bill

Vteckidd
04-16-2007, 04:35 PM
Tank you can act like you were trying to "seek" knowledge all you want, but the facts are this"

1) You IMPLIED that you were seeking to place blame on someone, read your own god damn posts, im not an idiot, that thread was posted to FIND SOMEONE AT FAULT. Other wise you would have worded things differently, and you wouldnt have said it was a "cover up" and you wouldnt have made the comments about the thermostat which you had NO INFO on.

2) you were agitated that i had not responded to your PMs, and thats when you posted the SF thread. YOU LEFT NO MESSAGES ON SATURDAY. that is an outright LIE

3) I have had enough of you, your attitude, your car, and anything having to do with this situation.

4) We TOWED your car for free back to MSPi, looked at it, didnt charge you, and continued to try to help you out.

Thats all i have to say, no one is COVERING ANYTHING UP, I DID NOT BLOW UP, I TOLD THE STORY LIKE IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN TOLD. YOur thread was "I PICKED MY CAR UP, I DROVE IT, IT BLEW UP, THE SHOP SAID IT WAS MY TRANNY" WHICH IS A COMPLETE LIE.

You never stated the ENTIRE STORY about how your water temp gauge is bad, the car never overheated on the dyno, we test drove it with no problems, etc ,etc,etc you left ALL THAT OUT. WHY? because you wanted to skew everyones opinion into blaming your cars mishaps and your lack of any knowledge on a performance car against us.

I nipped it in the bud, and you didnt like it.

sorry, i dont sugarcoat anything. your on your own.

2jz240sx
04-16-2007, 04:40 PM
a ricecake?
lol....
jealousy!
all jealous!

fuck em charles...fuck em all!

gtikid
04-16-2007, 04:51 PM
Wow, Charles definitely deserves a standing ovation. Stated nothing but facts and comments that came directly from Tank :goodjob:

gtikid
04-16-2007, 05:00 PM

Why don't you STFU and let them squash it. You get on here, calling people all kinds of names and trying to fight the whole world :jerkit:

TIGERJC
04-16-2007, 05:01 PM
Mike you need to honor your bet you had with me

evo9gsr
04-16-2007, 05:08 PM
This all seems so familiar, Good luck guys. No matter how much you try and bend over backwards you will still loose.

Tank, no offense... but maybe you should pick up a different hobby.

green91
04-16-2007, 05:10 PM
Damn i have no reason to be involed with this, but cr9a definately made his point. As a fellow mechanic myself its ALWAYS terrible to have an illiterate irate customer bashing you while having no automotive knowledge. Props to ct9a for calling this one.

PSINXS
04-16-2007, 05:16 PM
What the fuck is going on? Why is this still going on? When I read the SF post and Tanks said that he wasnt trying to bash or blame a shop. So why is this garbage still going on?

This is Tank and Mikes problem. Who the fuck cares if Tank does or doesnt know shit about cars? The situation already happened so why bring up all of everything from forever and a day ago?

Also what is all this back and forth bashing going to accomplish? Is it gonna get Tank a new motor? No. Is it going to stop Mike's business from continuing? No. When you build a car you win some you lose some. I think we all have had our fair share of blown motors without knowing the direct problem. Sometimes you gotta man up and take one for the team. You cant win them all.

This is totally unbiased. Tank is my best friend and whenever I have a Honda question or needed help with my SR, Mike has been there.

GGPIS3
04-16-2007, 05:23 PM
i can't fit into any of my suit clothes anymore.. i gained weight.. i tried 4 or 5 suit pants on and none of them fit.. when i finally found a pair pants to wear to my interview, i started looking for a shirt... when i put the shirt on, i couldn't button up the top button. :(

tony
04-16-2007, 05:24 PM
I try to stay objective but I'll just say this.. i knew jack shit about cars when I bought my G35.. but before deciding to mod, even if it was just an intake I did thorough research on what I was going to be doing to my car. I researched for 6 months before going the twin turbo route, still till this day I'm not close to knowledgeable about cars but I know enough to diagnose a problem and fix it myself.

I say this to say that you cannot expect a shop to do any and everything for you, at some point you have to take ownership. This also helps the shop when you know about your car, when I took my G into mainstream I believe they had only done a Greddy 350Z. Mike was cool and I was able to answer any questions they had since I knew the car inside and out, that kept them from guessing or diagnosing the wrong problem.

Tank, my advice and this is not putting you down. When you get to the point where you can diagnose/fix your own issues with your car, then do major modifications. Either that or have VERY deep ockets to get it done right.. otherwise just keep it relatively close to stock.

And go with the VQ! Safe out the box solutions and a nice amount of tq, you'd love it man.. eff the 2jz.

adhana2
04-16-2007, 05:26 PM
can people stop quoting the quotes please

AnclyT
04-16-2007, 05:26 PM
i've done more reading in the last 2 days than in my last 2 semesters in class!

Vteckidd
04-16-2007, 05:44 PM
And go with the VQ! Safe out the box solutions and a nice amount of tq, you'd love it man.. eff the 2jz.

BLASPHEMY!

BTLFED
04-16-2007, 05:49 PM
Wow I have missed some uber drama on here.

Reps to Charles for the first post in this thread. :goodjob:

Fast Shadow
04-16-2007, 05:58 PM

Damn, so now Tank has moved on from ripping on TopSpeed to ripping on Mainstream? That's -fucked-. I've never done business with Mainstream but I have never heard anything but -good things- about them, and I listen carefully because I've been fucked over by shops in the past (in Florida, a long time ago). As for TopSpeed I -have- done business with them and they have been nothing but great. So what I see are two good shops being unfairly attacked by a bad customer.

Vteckidd
04-16-2007, 06:02 PM
angeleyedlover (6:00:33 PM): i made it home
angeleyedlover (6:00:42 PM): my house number is 6788140426
angeleyedlover (6:01:07 PM): i will say im not upset and no im not posting or nothing i have confidence in you guys service
angeleyedlover (6:01:29 PM): but i saw some flaws like the power steering line and some other things that disappointed me a lil bit
angeleyedlover (6:01:58 PM): either way i still have confidence in you guys fixing this but it is a lil disappointing so let me know and reply back to this when you get in
angeleyedlover (6:01:59 PM): thanks
VtEcKiDD (6:19:12 PM): u there
angeleyedlover (6:19:35 PM): yes
VtEcKiDD (6:19:33 PM): gimme a second
angeleyedlover (6:19:40 PM): whats up
angeleyedlover (6:19:42 PM): ok
VtEcKiDD (6:23:46 PM): dave just got done looking at it , it overheated extensively.
angeleyedlover (6:24:12 PM): how
VtEcKiDD (6:24:06 PM): the power steering, it leaked, bad, the line was leaking
VtEcKiDD (6:24:27 PM): why did it over heat
VtEcKiDD (6:24:29 PM): ok
angeleyedlover (6:24:37 PM): yeah
angeleyedlover (6:24:39 PM): we told
angeleyedlover (6:24:40 PM): him
angeleyedlover (6:24:43 PM): that before we left
angeleyedlover (6:24:46 PM): h said it was ok
VtEcKiDD (6:25:12 PM): when dave and i test drove it today, we recalled the AEM
VtEcKiDD (6:25:16 PM): it never went over 202
VtEcKiDD (6:25:18 PM): degrees
VtEcKiDD (6:25:23 PM): it has never overheated on the dyno
VtEcKiDD (6:25:24 PM): ever
VtEcKiDD (6:25:38 PM): what it looks like is it overheated, blew the headgasket
angeleyedlover (6:25:56 PM): dammit
VtEcKiDD (6:25:51 PM): then got so hot it melted from the inside out.
VtEcKiDD (6:26:05 PM): you were turning 90mph
VtEcKiDD (6:26:07 PM): on the freeway
VtEcKiDD (6:26:13 PM): based on what we can tell
angeleyedlover (6:26:26 PM): couldnt have been
VtEcKiDD (6:26:21 PM): your tach is not accurate
angeleyedlover (6:26:31 PM): i was bein passed
angeleyedlover (6:26:37 PM): and my speedo dont work
VtEcKiDD (6:26:31 PM): 90mph is 5500 rpms
angeleyedlover (6:26:53 PM): ok
VtEcKiDD (6:26:49 PM): only thing we can think of is you were driving it on the highway, it got hot , it melted down
angeleyedlover (6:27:08 PM): shouldnt have done that though
angeleyedlover (6:27:09 PM): ?
VtEcKiDD (6:27:41 PM): sure, with taht rear end in it, thats pretty dangerous, but we never took it on the highway and cruised at that high a mph
VtEcKiDD (6:27:51 PM): no way for us to tell by dynoing it
VtEcKiDD (6:28:09 PM): so
VtEcKiDD (6:28:12 PM): what does all this mean
angeleyedlover (6:28:27 PM): yeah thats what im waiting on
VtEcKiDD (6:28:25 PM): you need to come in, sometime this week, and sit down with me , dave , and charles
VtEcKiDD (6:28:34 PM): cause im not doing this over the phone or on aim
VtEcKiDD (6:28:38 PM): we would rather tlak to you in person
angeleyedlover (6:29:03 PM): ok
angeleyedlover (6:29:07 PM): this is kind of difficult
VtEcKiDD (6:29:04 PM): how fast do you think you were going
angeleyedlover (6:29:17 PM): under 80
VtEcKiDD (6:29:10 PM): just estimate
angeleyedlover (6:29:21 PM): i was getting passed
angeleyedlover (6:29:36 PM): i wasnt doin nothing but cruising
angeleyedlover (6:29:38 PM): and jamming
angeleyedlover (6:29:41 PM): no rush at all
angeleyedlover (6:29:46 PM): but let me say this man
VtEcKiDD (6:29:39 PM): i understand
VtEcKiDD (6:29:41 PM): the plugs
angeleyedlover (6:29:53 PM): and understand i not upset or anything
VtEcKiDD (6:29:56 PM): we know thats not right
VtEcKiDD (6:30:20 PM): according to your dyno, 3800mph is 60mph
angeleyedlover (6:30:42 PM): ok
VtEcKiDD (6:30:36 PM): and we know your tach is off 1000-1200rpms
VtEcKiDD (6:30:44 PM): think about that for a minute
angeleyedlover (6:31:08 PM): ive drive this car from topspeed with tiger pacing me
VtEcKiDD (6:31:05 PM): anyways, the plugs look clean, so it wasnt the tuning. did you look at the a/f ratios
angeleyedlover (6:31:22 PM): and 4200 i was doing 80 aproximately
VtEcKiDD (6:31:17 PM): prob not
angeleyedlover (6:31:29 PM): wait
angeleyedlover (6:31:30 PM): mike
VtEcKiDD (6:31:30 PM): 80mph=5000rpms
angeleyedlover (6:31:39 PM): when i picked the car up
angeleyedlover (6:31:50 PM): i was under the assumptino it was complete done
angeleyedlover (6:31:52 PM): finished
angeleyedlover (6:32:00 PM): we told dae about the powersteering hose
VtEcKiDD (6:31:59 PM): it was, it dnyoed 467whp
angeleyedlover (6:32:07 PM): he said it was just a leak no boggy
VtEcKiDD (6:32:03 PM): yeah
VtEcKiDD (6:32:05 PM): it leaks
VtEcKiDD (6:32:10 PM): thats why there is no fluid in it
angeleyedlover (6:32:17 PM): then we told him
angeleyedlover (6:32:20 PM): it kept stalling
VtEcKiDD (6:32:20 PM): it stalls because you have no IAC
angeleyedlover (6:32:30 PM): he said no problem its the cams and stuff
angeleyedlover (6:32:33 PM): but
VtEcKiDD (6:32:32 PM): that is no problem
VtEcKiDD (6:32:36 PM): the problem is
angeleyedlover (6:32:44 PM): i dont know enough about motors to say oh this or that
VtEcKiDD (6:32:38 PM): the car overheated
angeleyedlover (6:32:49 PM): i g by what i am told
VtEcKiDD (6:32:44 PM): an that is what killed it
angeleyedlover (6:33:04 PM): yeah
angeleyedlover (6:33:06 PM): i understand that
VtEcKiDD (6:33:07 PM): the only reason it overheated
angeleyedlover (6:33:15 PM): bu under normal driving conditions it shouldnt have
angeleyedlover (6:33:23 PM): right
angeleyedlover (6:33:25 PM): ?
VtEcKiDD (6:33:30 PM): 5000rpms+ cruising on the highway is not normal
angeleyedlover (6:33:46 PM): i wanst goin that high
VtEcKiDD (6:33:40 PM): thats prob what killed it
angeleyedlover (6:33:52 PM): i know that for a fact
VtEcKiDD (6:33:47 PM): ok
VtEcKiDD (6:33:48 PM): ok
VtEcKiDD (6:33:49 PM): thats fine
angeleyedlover (6:33:59 PM): seriously
VtEcKiDD (6:33:58 PM): just let me know when you can come in here so we can talk about it.
angeleyedlover (6:34:12 PM): i have no car mike
VtEcKiDD (6:34:09 PM): we wont accomplish anything here
VtEcKiDD (6:34:13 PM): id rather do this in person
angeleyedlover (6:34:21 PM): i ci understnad that
VtEcKiDD (6:34:21 PM): its just more professional
VtEcKiDD (6:34:25 PM): for both parties
angeleyedlover (6:34:33 PM): but i feel like your trying to pin thiss on me
VtEcKiDD (6:34:29 PM): you can ask what you need to ask
angeleyedlover (6:34:39 PM): when all i did was pick teh car up
VtEcKiDD (6:34:36 PM): an we will tell you what we know
angeleyedlover (6:34:48 PM): wait
angeleyedlover (6:34:56 PM): i cant get up there man
angeleyedlover (6:35:02 PM): i seriouslyhave no car
angeleyedlover (6:35:07 PM): from what im hearing
angeleyedlover (6:35:27 PM): it sounds like im being pinned for this and i know i wasnt speeding nor anything
angeleyedlover (6:35:31 PM): this is crazy
angeleyedlover (6:35:35 PM): 3400 bucks man
angeleyedlover (6:35:42 PM): and all i did was pick the car up
angeleyedlover (6:35:48 PM): come on
VtEcKiDD (6:35:43 PM): unfortunetly, (this is from charles an dave). The car was pushed on the dyno where we monitored everything,
angeleyedlover (6:35:59 PM): ok
VtEcKiDD (6:36:04 PM): it was tuned fine, plugs and a/f can be recalled, it was tuned fine.
angeleyedlover (6:36:17 PM): ok
angeleyedlover (6:36:36 PM): but it overheated not over boosteed or something
VtEcKiDD (6:36:37 PM): your temp gauge doesnt work, so you cant tell the car overheated, it overheated, motor died. we arent talking about minor overheating, it overheated, you continued to drive it, and it locked up
angeleyedlover (6:37:12 PM): the gauges was never hooked up
angeleyedlover (6:37:17 PM): boost nor temp
angeleyedlover (6:37:42 PM): so what is the motor gone or something is that what im hearing give it to me straight here
VtEcKiDD (6:37:38 PM): well the temp gauge has never worked
angeleyedlover (6:37:48 PM): or let me call you or something
VtEcKiDD (6:38:00 PM): dave replaced the sending unit
VtEcKiDD (6:38:03 PM): and it still doesnt work
VtEcKiDD (6:38:07 PM): its the $50 overlay gauges
VtEcKiDD (6:38:10 PM): that makes everything off
angeleyedlover (6:38:26 PM): i dont know what that is
angeleyedlover (6:38:31 PM): but ok
VtEcKiDD (6:38:26 PM): the fake white gauges
angeleyedlover (6:38:45 PM): my tach
angeleyedlover (6:38:46 PM): for the car
VtEcKiDD (6:39:26 PM): well, just try to get a ride up here sometime this week maybe saturday
angeleyedlover (6:39:36 PM): let me just call up there whats the unmber
VtEcKiDD (6:39:36 PM): and we can talk about it, im on my cell phone right now
angeleyedlover (6:39:55 PM): wait what about my car
angeleyedlover (6:39:59 PM): is it gonna get fixed
VtEcKiDD (6:39:54 PM): its at the shop
angeleyedlover (6:40:19 PM): is it gonna get fixed
VtEcKiDD (6:40:15 PM): not for free
angeleyedlover (6:40:30 PM): what????????
angeleyedlover (6:40:35 PM): i didnt do it
VtEcKiDD (6:40:38 PM): neither did we
angeleyedlover (6:40:55 PM): OMG
angeleyedlover (6:41:00 PM): seriously
angeleyedlover (6:41:09 PM): this is a lil crazy
VtEcKiDD (6:41:09 PM): i dont know what else what to say, thats why you need to come up here
VtEcKiDD (6:41:15 PM): and talk to all 3 of us
angeleyedlover (6:41:29 PM): i spent almost 3600 bucks
VtEcKiDD (6:41:22 PM): so they can show you what doesnt make sense
VtEcKiDD (6:41:25 PM): and what went wrong
angeleyedlover (6:41:34 PM): to have a repiared car man
VtEcKiDD (6:41:48 PM): the car was repaired
angeleyedlover (6:41:55 PM): and now i have no car and basically your saying i gotta spend more money to fix something i didint brrak
VtEcKiDD (6:41:59 PM): an we had no problem with it
angeleyedlover (6:42:09 PM): well soemthing couldnt have been right if it over heatted man
angeleyedlover (6:42:13 PM): come on be straight with me here
VtEcKiDD (6:42:14 PM): then it overheated for some reason, which was prob the high rpms on the highway
VtEcKiDD (6:42:19 PM): nah
VtEcKiDD (6:42:23 PM): im being str8
VtEcKiDD (6:42:32 PM): if it was something dave an charles feel they could warranty
VtEcKiDD (6:42:34 PM): they would
VtEcKiDD (6:42:35 PM): but
angeleyedlover (6:42:55 PM): i wasnt in High rpms i wasnt speeding
VtEcKiDD (6:42:50 PM): they wont warranty a motor with used rods an piston, and a car that was overheated to the point of meltdown
angeleyedlover (6:43:10 PM): so wait i need anotehr motor
VtEcKiDD (6:43:14 PM): the car had a rod knock
VtEcKiDD (6:43:22 PM): this car didnt fail due to a rod knocking
VtEcKiDD (6:43:37 PM): this seems to be a issue with setup
VtEcKiDD (6:43:43 PM): which we didnt choose
VtEcKiDD (6:44:41 PM): i dont know what else to tell you but to come up here an talk to dave an charles in person
angeleyedlover (6:44:48 PM): im really at a lose of what to say now i cant believe that im back at square one with this and i shelled out 3600 bucks and man
angeleyedlover (6:44:53 PM): seriously i dont know what to say
VtEcKiDD (6:44:49 PM): yeah me either
VtEcKiDD (6:44:54 PM): sucks
angeleyedlover (6:45:09 PM): sucks to me man
VtEcKiDD (6:45:03 PM): dont know what else to say
angeleyedlover (6:45:22 PM): becuase i know i didnt do anything but drive it
angeleyedlover (6:45:26 PM): i paid for it
angeleyedlover (6:45:33 PM): and i have waited so long for it
angeleyedlover (6:45:38 PM): and now it seems like
VtEcKiDD (6:45:32 PM): i understand man
angeleyedlover (6:45:47 PM): i am being pinned for the car overheating
VtEcKiDD (6:45:40 PM): we drove it, 5 hours on the dyno
VtEcKiDD (6:45:43 PM): which i can show you
VtEcKiDD (6:45:48 PM): no one is pinning anything on you
VtEcKiDD (6:46:01 PM): it overheated man, so, what if we rebuild for free, and it blows up again
angeleyedlover (6:46:09 PM): i dont have money to spend on motors nad stuff man
VtEcKiDD (6:46:07 PM): will you pay for the second rebuild
VtEcKiDD (6:46:15 PM): see what im saying
angeleyedlover (6:46:23 PM): i dont have money to keep paying for repairs and it breaking again
angeleyedlover (6:46:29 PM): im your average joe man
angeleyedlover (6:46:31 PM): making a check
angeleyedlover (6:46:37 PM): just trying to do what i gotta
VtEcKiDD (6:46:43 PM): i would get a new rear end, to keep the RPMs down
angeleyedlover (6:46:55 PM): i bought one
VtEcKiDD (6:46:49 PM): thats is prob what is KILLING all your motors
VtEcKiDD (6:46:54 PM): cause every shop
VtEcKiDD (6:46:56 PM): dynoes it
VtEcKiDD (6:47:04 PM): then it blows up a week later, or 20 miles later
VtEcKiDD (6:47:06 PM): see a pattern
angeleyedlover (6:47:21 PM): it blew up last time cause of something else
VtEcKiDD (6:47:17 PM): i tell you what
VtEcKiDD (6:47:25 PM): ill have dave look into it more, and see what he can find
angeleyedlover (6:47:33 PM): even when topspeed fucked it up
VtEcKiDD (6:47:32 PM): cause it had a 22psi wastegate spring
angeleyedlover (6:47:42 PM): it made it from alpharetta to jonesboro
VtEcKiDD (6:47:37 PM): and they gave it to you
VtEcKiDD (6:47:43 PM): it overboosted, blew the injectors out an died
angeleyedlover (6:47:55 PM): yeah but it didnt over heat or anything
angeleyedlover (6:47:56 PM): yeah
angeleyedlover (6:47:59 PM): overboost
angeleyedlover (6:48:04 PM): but never had it ever overheated
VtEcKiDD (6:47:58 PM): do you know for sure IT never overheated
angeleyedlover (6:48:09 PM): tigers rode with and in it
angeleyedlover (6:48:13 PM): yes
angeleyedlover (6:48:17 PM): i know that for sure
angeleyedlover (6:48:24 PM): even when the turbo blew the motor was fine
angeleyedlover (6:48:29 PM): even when the tranny fucked up
VtEcKiDD (6:48:24 PM): who do you think knows more about your car, the two shops who work on it, or you, just curious
angeleyedlover (6:48:37 PM): from topspeed it never overheated
angeleyedlover (6:48:44 PM): you guys
VtEcKiDD (6:48:40 PM): ok
VtEcKiDD (6:48:47 PM): then, do me a favor
VtEcKiDD (6:48:52 PM): get a ride up here
VtEcKiDD (6:48:53 PM): lets sit down
VtEcKiDD (6:48:55 PM): and go over this
VtEcKiDD (6:49:16 PM): we wont get anything accomplished over aim, an im not at the shop, and i really dont have anything to say unless your here in person
angeleyedlover (6:49:38 PM): ok
VtEcKiDD (6:49:34 PM): deal
angeleyedlover (6:49:43 PM): ill try to get a ride
VtEcKiDD (6:49:42 PM): and meanwhile , ill ahve dave look into it more
angeleyedlover (6:49:56 PM): but just hear me out on this man
angeleyedlover (6:50:28 PM): i promise one thing i never got a chance to even push that car cause i was more scared of it then anything i even told MO that when i got gas
angeleyedlover (6:50:37 PM): but ill try to make it up there
VtEcKiDD (6:50:40 PM): ok
VtEcKiDD (6:50:50 PM): we arent saying you were beating on it
VtEcKiDD (6:51:01 PM): although dave will prob pull the AEM logs
VtEcKiDD (6:51:04 PM): and see wha it says
VtEcKiDD (6:51:12 PM): he does that no matter what
VtEcKiDD (6:51:20 PM): but just come up here sometime before sat
VtEcKiDD (6:51:24 PM): and we can go from there
angeleyedlover (6:51:44 PM): aite

NOTICE HOW TANK:
Admits to the car overboosting when topspeed gave it to him, yet he blames them for blwoing his motor up the FIRST TIME.

Notice how he admits how his gauges dont work.

Notice how he said he was "JAMMING OUT" yet in the other thread he said he had no music on.

I ask him how fast he was going an he said "under 80", then proceeds to tell me he was cruising at 3800-4200rpms which is WELL OVER 80mph according to HIS DYNO ON MY $30,000 DYNOJET.

He admits he knows nothing about cars

He admits he doesnt have money to do his setup properly, etc etc etc

He says he would post NOTHING, yet he contradicted himself yet again.

PSINXS
04-16-2007, 06:10 PM
Damn, so now Tank has moved on from ripping on TopSpeed to ripping on Mainstream? That's -fucked-. I've never done business with Mainstream but I have never heard anything but -good things- about them, and I listen carefully because I've been fucked over by shops in the past (in Florida, a long time ago). As for TopSpeed I -have- done business with them and they have been nothing but great. So what I see are two good shops being unfairly attacked by a bad customer.
not everyone has a good experience where they go. Topspeed did not do his injector o-rings correctly therefore causing the motor to fail. They didnt tighten down his trans pan either and all his fluid leaked out. Every shop has their bad times. Nobody is perfectly innocent.

JITB
04-16-2007, 06:10 PM
dam

Halfwit
04-16-2007, 06:12 PM
pwned.

CHADbee
04-16-2007, 06:22 PM
pwned.
clean my stupid.

2micro4u
04-16-2007, 06:27 PM
Wow..

Vteckidd
04-16-2007, 06:29 PM
not everyone has a good experience where they go. Topspeed did not do his injector o-rings correctly therefore causing the motor to fail. They didnt tighten down his trans pan either and all his fluid leaked out. Every shop has their bad times. Nobody is perfectly innocent.
that is NOT TRUE.

What we told Tank was :

It appears the wrong oring were used, but we were unsure WHY his motor went. We never placed blame with Topspeed. His Distributor was ALSO COMPLETELY LOOSE, as in it was sliding back an forth with ease. He and his buddies were the LAST ONES TO WORK ON HIS CAR, they installed his GT42 Turbo.

When we put his car back together, we found out he had a 22PSI WASTEGATE SPRING. Tank himself admitted to the car overboosting. He probably did some long strung out bosot pull an the motor detonated, blew the oring in the manifold out, and blew the rod bearings out causing the motor to rod knock.

Injector o rings do not cause a motor to FAIL. that is absurd. But again, tank took what he WANTED TO HEAR and made a crusade against Topspeed, just like he is doing now.

Kevykev
04-16-2007, 06:35 PM
keep talkin you going to get some sweet and sour cock in ya mouth

...left thread indefinately after this statement! :(

BTLFED
04-16-2007, 06:38 PM
I would also just like to say that Mike is the man. :goodjob:

Mainstream FTW.

Krappy
04-16-2007, 06:39 PM
man this keeps on going. I do agree tho, Mike an Mainstream are straight up people. Any thing they feel they did wrong, they will take care of it.

Halfwit
04-16-2007, 06:47 PM
if mainstream ever feels they may have done something wrong, or feel unsure of something they have done vs. a problem THEY WILL GLADLY FIX IT.

i know first hand.

BTLFED
04-16-2007, 06:49 PM
if mainstream ever feels they may have done something wrong, or feel unsure of something they have done vs. a problem THEY WILL GLADLY FIX IT.

i know first hand.

They came and picked up your car from your house and towed it all the way back to the shop for you didn't they?

Halfwit
04-16-2007, 06:51 PM
I would also just like to say that Mike is the man. :goodjob:

Mainstream FTW.
werd.

i know how ppl get when they pick up "project cars" they havnt driven it in a while (or at power level) and want to have fun with all there hard work. but you need to know how to be safe about it.....

i THOUGHT my temp sensor was broken and wouldnt even let mike crank it up, they checked it , MADE SURE it was.

THATS how crazy u need to be about your motors running temperaturem, especially high hp cars......like mine :D

WickedIXMR
04-16-2007, 06:51 PM
Man why dont you go get your watermelon or eat your mother fuckin fried chicken, fuck outta here with that racist shit dumbass

WickedIXMR
04-16-2007, 06:57 PM
Heres my :2cents: about all this. I think this is all tanks fault and yes i think he needs a new hobby no affense. Its not really possible that 3 great shops fucked him over, its obvious that he fucked himself over. Theres only been two shops that i have been to in atlanta. One is topspeed which i went to get tuned and my friends did get alot of stuff from them. I can vouch for TS, when i was getting tuned my boost controller started to fuck up and they told me once i get this one fixed or get a new one just come back and get retuned. Another time my friend was getting cams done and the apr headstud broke and they took the WHOLE head off and put new headstuds back in without charge. Now i know for a fact TS has great customer service and will back their shit up. Ive been to mainstream once, and that was for my friends IS needed his o2 bung relocated. So the night i found out that i needed this mike told me to come in the NEXT day and even though he was out because a loss in the family someone else helped me out and got it done right then and there no questions asked. Now i think both those shops are great from first hand experience and doubt they would fuck someone over and not help them out:2cents:

CopyRight
04-16-2007, 07:01 PM
I dont think anything else needs to be said, because on mainstreams behalf more than enough evidence is clear, and it's pretty damn obvious that "tank" is trying to play the pity card pretty damn hard...yeah, I know it sucks about your car...but in the aim convo, you were clearly not taking ANY blame whatsoever...the AEM log doesnt lie, and neither does the dyno'ing....wether you want to admitt it or not, it looks like you were high in the rev's regardless on what your tach was saying because it was wrong to begin with

Halfwit
04-16-2007, 07:02 PM
They came and picked up your car from your house and towed it all the way back to the shop for you didn't they?
NOT ONLY THAT, I HAD A PARTS CAR I WANTED OUT OF MY YARD ( piece of shit i had taken EVERYTHING out of, no body or interior or motor left)

THEY TOOK IT OFF MY YARD ALSO..

AND YES THIS IS A DAY OUT OF THEIR BUSINESS WITH TWO TRUCKS(THAT HAVE TO BE FILLED WITH GAS), TWO TRAILORS, AND FRIENDS TO HAUL TWO CRX'S out of my yard.

gtikid
04-16-2007, 07:02 PM
Man why dont you go get your watermelon or eat your mother fuckin fried chicken, fuck outta here with that racist shit dumbass

:lmfao:

+ mothafuckin 1 for Josh...

TIGERJC
04-16-2007, 07:11 PM
I understand why Mainstream will not warranty the motor. Used parts were used in the build (no guarantees) and they get the car back completely fucked up and they can't even check to see if it was their fault. Also Tank does have a history for pushing car even when things are messed up. Tank you do not understand the concept of limping a car back home or to a shop if something is going wrong. I am cool with Mike and the mainstream crew, but hopefully both parties could work it out. I think if tank would have listen to the shops he had taken his cars to and other ppl, his car would have been running already. Going to the history of you being hard on your car. I have first hand experience of you dogging your Na mr2 out and blowing the Na motor in less than 2 days after you bought it. Also I was out there that night that your tranny wouldn't shift and instead of limping it back home. You stayed in one gear since it couldn’t shift and redlined the car when you left the gas station heading back home. I was not the only person to view this; you have a history of abusing your cars and using used and or cheap parts. If you expect to dog a car out, you at least have to use *New* quality parts. I told you from the start to get that car running reliable at a low hp level and once you achieve that to go for the big numbers. I understand that you are getting frustrated with the car, but man you need to read up or take mechanic class. You just need to learn more about cars and slowly start building that car up so that you can learn the basics first hand yourself. If I was you I would not be on bad terms with mainstream, b/c they are a good shop and it does make you look bad as a customer b/c this is your 3rd shop that you had problems with. I honestly don't see and big name shops in Atlanta taking you, b/c from your history it just seems like it is not going to work.

The things u really need to understand, is that cheap and going fast do not go together. I hope everything works out and hopefully you will take my advice that I told you a year ago. That was you should just do the 2jz gte swap and take your time building the car b/c that’s the best way to learn about cars.

Halfwit
04-16-2007, 07:14 PM
TIGER- he doesnt have to learn about cars, it doesnt matter if he knows shiot or not THATS WHAT SHOPS ARE HERE FOR.

but if u arent mechanically inclined, u have to LISTEN to the ppl who do work on it, take all advice do as they say and drive as they say.

PSINXS
04-16-2007, 07:15 PM
that is NOT TRUE.

What we told Tank was :

It appears the wrong oring were used, but we were unsure WHY his motor went. We never placed blame with Topspeed. His Distributor was ALSO COMPLETELY LOOSE, as in it was sliding back an forth with ease. He and his buddies were the LAST ONES TO WORK ON HIS CAR, they installed his GT42 Turbo.

When we put his car back together, we found out he had a 22PSI WASTEGATE SPRING. Tank himself admitted to the car overboosting. He probably did some long strung out bosot pull an the motor detonated, blew the oring in the manifold out, and blew the rod bearings out causing the motor to rod knock.

Injector o rings do not cause a motor to FAIL. that is absurd. But again, tank took what he WANTED TO HEAR and made a crusade against Topspeed, just like he is doing now.
My mistake Mike. Just going on what was told to me by Tank.

PSINXS
04-16-2007, 07:16 PM
TIGER- he doesnt have to learn about cars, it doesnt matter if he knows shiot or not THATS WHAT SHOPS ARE HERE FOR.

but if u arent mechanically inclined, u have to LISTEN to the ppl who do work on it, take all advice do as they say and drive as they say.
plain n simple. i do agree with that. I work for a shop and they stand behind their work as long as you drive as told. YOu beat on it and fuck it up it is NOT the shops fault.

WickedIXMR
04-16-2007, 07:17 PM
:lmfao:

+ mothafuckin 1 for Josh...
lol thanks cant stand listening to elementary jokes from an adult its just stupid

Halfwit
04-16-2007, 07:20 PM
plain n simple. i do agree with that. I work for a shop and they stand behind their work as long as you drive as told. YOu beat on it and fuck it up it is NOT the shops fault.
yep. its how i live.

i am not very mechanically inclined, i am semi-knowledgable, but do not like doing extensive work myself.

i buy what parts shop tells me two, have it tuned for as long as it needs, at what PSI they tell me it should be, and drive it how they say (witch most of the time its " go beat the hell out of it, come bak and tell us how its doin")

thats how i know they are confident in ther work,

Crazy Asian
04-16-2007, 07:21 PM
Admit it your fault not there's. It's simple all you need to say It was my bad and I thought I was a speed racer since I have a Supra TT automatic.

TIGERJC
04-16-2007, 07:21 PM

sorry but you do need to learn about cars. You sound more intellgient when you can atleast understand the basics about a car when building a high horsepower car. I think morons just hand the car to shops and just tell the shop to make it go fast. You do listen to the shop, but you should always do your side reasearch b/c thats your money thats going into it. For example, if your stock broker tells you to buy 10k shares of stock, are you going to blindly buy the stock without atleast checking around to make sure thats the right move? If you don't want to spend the time to learn the basics, then you don't need a modified car

EmminoDaGreat
04-16-2007, 07:23 PM
Go beat the hell out of it.. dont you love it when we tell you that?

2jz240sx
04-16-2007, 07:24 PM
lol a VQ? Are you serious? HAHA
only good stock!

ct9a gsr
04-16-2007, 07:24 PM
Its interesting to see the truith come out about the situation with TS after Tank has tried so hard to tarnish their reputation. I think Tank can at least make an attempt to save face and earn at least a small portion of respect by formally apologizing to MS and TS for the troubles he's caused.

Halfwit
04-16-2007, 07:28 PM
sorry but you do need to learn about cars. You sound more intellgient when you can atleast understand the basics about a car when building a high horsepower car. I think morons just hand the car to shops and just tell the shop to make it go fast. You do listen to the shop, but you should always do your side reasearch b/c thats your money thats going into it. For example, if your stock broker tells you to buy 10k shares of stock, are you going to blindly buy the stock without atleast checking around to make sure thats the right move? If you don't want to spend the time to learn the basics, then you don't need a modified car
NO, u dont have to KNOW SHIT about cars t ohave it as a hobby(yes it helps) but is NOT necessary.

liek i said AS LONG AS YOU DO AS YOUR TOLD, BUY PARTS U ARE TOLD, DRIVE AS YOUR TOLD.

u dont have to be a dentist, to brush your teeth.

Halfwit
04-16-2007, 07:30 PM
Go beat the hell out of it.. dont you love it when we tell you that?
ITS THE HAPPIEST I AM IN MY CAR, cause im like OMFG THEY TOLD ME TO DRIVE LIKE THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAAAAA...

and i do....

CopyRight
04-16-2007, 07:30 PM
Its interesting to see the truith come out about the situation with TS after Tank has tried so hard to tarnish their reputation. I think Tank can at least make an attempt to save face and earn at least a small portion of respect by formally apologizing to MS and TS for the troubles he's caused.

I doubt he has the class and integrity to do that....from just reading how he has been trying to manipulate the situation and play the pity card, I am quite certain he believes whole heartedly that he did nothing wrong the car broke for no reason.

TIGERJC
04-16-2007, 07:31 PM
NO, u dont have to KNOW SHIT about cars t ohave it as a hobby(yes it helps) but is NOT necessary.

liek i said AS LONG AS YOU DO AS YOUR TOLD, BUY PARTS U ARE TOLD, DRIVE AS YOUR TOLD.

u dont have to be a dentist, to brush your teeth.
I guess you're one of those morons

Halfwit
04-16-2007, 07:34 PM
I guess you're one of those morons
you dont get it, and instead of making a point, u try to call me names to make it seem like your right.

TIGERJC
04-16-2007, 07:41 PM
you dont get it, and instead of making a point, u try to call me names to make it seem like your right.
I can go deeper and agrue my point, but I am not trying to jack the thread. You're welcome to make a thread in the pms section and I will glady agrue my point there

SL33P3R
04-16-2007, 07:47 PM
Dang, tank is getting OWNED

Maniaç
04-16-2007, 07:59 PM
this whole thread is very intersting.......

evo9gsr
04-16-2007, 08:29 PM
Just wanted to post one quick thing about customer service.

When Tanks car was at our shop and having huge issues with all of the second and third hand parts he bought fitting properly, and his tranny not working due to being assembled wrong. We gave him a rental car for a whole month free. Even though we didn't sell him a single part, and he brought his own stuff to be installed. We still felt sorry for him and his situation, being he had no car to drive and it was taking so long to finish because nothing was fitting right. Did that get mentioned once during all the bashing of our shop..... negative.
I find it funny how he is now trying to bash someone else because things aren't going his way.

Here is your problem, you only get to pick two.

Cheap
Reliable
Fast

I am sure we can figure out which ones you picked.

Trying to build a fast and reliable car with cheap parts is never a good combo, it just doesn't work.

Always said you gota pay to play.

For Mike and the guys at MSP, I wouldn't sweat it too much. Noone pays any attention to what he says anymore anyway.

EmminoDaGreat
04-16-2007, 08:39 PM
word..

Evil Goat
04-16-2007, 08:50 PM
putting my boots back on....shit getting deep again

WickedIXMR
04-16-2007, 10:36 PM
Just wanted to post one quick thing about customer service.

When Tanks car was at our shop and having huge issues with all of the second and third hand parts he bought fitting properly, and his tranny not working due to being assembled wrong. We gave him a rental car for a whole month free. Even though we didn't sell him a single part, and he brought his own stuff to be installed. We still felt sorry for him and his situation, being he had no car to drive and it was taking so long to finish because nothing was fitting right. Did that get mentioned once during all the bashing of our shop..... negative.
I find it funny how he is now trying to bash someone else because things aren't going his way.

Cheap
Reliable
Fast

Trying to build a fast and reliable car with cheap parts is never a good combo, it just doesn't work.

For Mike and the guys at MSP, I wouldn't sweat it too much. Noone pays any attention to what he says anymore anyway.
damn i would have no idea which ones he picked hmm.......Im guessing cheap and fast huh:lmfao:

babowc
04-16-2007, 10:59 PM
TYPICAL IMPORTATLANTA DRAMA!

LOLOLOLOL!
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6619/brandrg6.gif

Nyteryder
04-16-2007, 11:55 PM
Not that anybody cares, but i just got back from center court where I was supposed to meet tank and stikiller for some good ol fashion bare knuckle boxing. I told him to name the place and time and I will be there so I showed up with a few friends from this board and waited there for hours. I even called mike when I pulled up. I went inside and even had them paged to the front. I also walked the entire building including the boxing ring but they were a no show. Well I gave you guys a shot to man the fuck up and yall bitched out. Next time it WILL be on my terms.

Sibious
04-17-2007, 12:00 AM
hey can i get copy rights to the quotes so i can right a book? :goodjob: ...pm me please thanks

Psycho
04-17-2007, 12:06 AM
Who the fuck buys more performance shit for their car, instead of fixing the broken shit?

Psycho
04-17-2007, 12:09 AM
Not that anybody cares, but i just got back from center court where I was supposed to meet tank and stikiller for some good ol fashion bare knuckle boxing. I told him to name the place and time and I will be there so I showed up with a few friends from this board and waited there for hours. I even called mike when I pulled up. I went inside and even had them paged to the front. I also walked the entire building including the boxing ring but they were a no show. Well I gave you guys a shot to man the fuck up and yall bitched out. Next time it WILL be on my terms.
Yeah, I don't think I would show up for a fight with you either. I'm afraid of big scary black men.

I think you and Mr. T would be a good fight.

WickedIXMR
04-17-2007, 12:10 AM
O SHIT!!! I GOT 50 ON J! BUT ONLY BECAUSE IM CHEAP IF I WASNT I WOULD PUT A STACK DOWN ON HIM FO SHO!

Nyteryder
04-17-2007, 12:19 AM
Yeah, I don't think I would show up for a fight with you either. I'm afraid of big scary black men.

I think you and Mr. T would be a good fight.

Tell mr. t to bring it j/p. I went up there expecting them to not show up because that is the type of people they are. All bark and no bite. Most people that know me know that I am not a bullshit artist and I will do what I say I am gonna do. I will not try to intimidate you with word like stikiller. If they wanted to play around on some internet bull shit than that is fine but when you say you wanna get on some real shit with me than everything you type after that is no longer entertainment, it is a means to your own demise fucking with me, and thats as real as it gets.

WickedIXMR
04-17-2007, 12:28 AM
THIS MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH SON!

Nyteryder
04-17-2007, 12:32 AM
THIS MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH SON!

It is about time to change you sig with updated pics

WickedIXMR
04-17-2007, 12:36 AM
lol well damn get me a photographer and i will. HINT HINT if anyone wants to take pics of my car hint hint

Sayajin
04-17-2007, 12:43 AM

Hummm... interesting... just because I know for a FACT that at the very least Brian was up there.......

Now I suppose he could have left or something, but he was definetly there from about 7.45 to at least 9.50.......

Guess you could have missed each other....

Not that it matters I suppose....

-Sayajin

Tuan
04-17-2007, 01:01 AM
STIKILLER AND EVERYONE CAN TALK ALL THE THE SHIT THEY WANT ABOUT ME!!!

I DON'T POST MUCH BUT THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY..I SAT HERE AND READ ALL THIS SHIT and thin its damn funny!!!

You guys know that Tank has change teams as much as Anna Nicoles babie daddies. However the first team that he ever joined was Xlr8shen, then PhatBoi racing then PMS. All these teams he said he was gunna be in for "lyfe".

Tank you know that u and i have had our differences, so the story starts...

Tank joins xlr8shen with a civic that had a b16..the first time that we met him was at the spawlding bowling ally on 29...we became friends and what not and we let him in the team..really we don't let ppl into xlr8shen but we were like wtf he seems cool and was willing to drive to hang out with us. so we let him in...

I had a 99 that was boosted...the set up i had was not meant for me and i knew that so i decided to get rid of it and sell it...guess who came up and wated the turbo kit...TANK!!! He kept calling me on the phone and said to keep the turbo kit for him and not sell it to anyone else because he had the money and was going to buy it from me 100%...the turbo had less then 500 miles on it because i got a group buy in with Trinh and bought new turbo..i had 3 buyers at the time but i still held the turbo to sell it to him because i was like i rather lose 200 bux but sell to someone that was in my team...after 3 weeks i get a phone call from Shandy telling me that Tank had bought a turbo kit online..i was rather piss but i was like whatever....just to let you know the reason i was holding to turbo kit was becuz tank told me that he had to pay for his kids schooling so he didn't have the money to pay for the turbo kit... and i wasn't willing to wait and takethe turbo kit off whenever it was paid in full because my car would not run without boost...I told him that i understood and that family came first and that i would hold it for him...later when we had a BBQ at lake lanier, Shandy tells me that Tank bought a turbo kit without me knowing...so i been holding this thinking all this whole time that he was to paying for his kids school and didnt have the money to get the turbo kit yet. After this he goes around telling everyone that i took too long to take the turbi kit off. i felt he was making me look like i was delaying the deal so he had to go get a turbo kit from some where else.

He then ask us who he should take his car to in order to get his set up right...WE NOW KNOW THAT HE HAS NO CAR KNOWLEDGE WHAT SO EVER!..so i tell him to go to ISP becuz Peter did a great job on my intercooler piping..so he pays to get his shit done there and i later find out that they "fucked up his car".

So he said screw the civic and shows up at the team meeting with the supra..we're like wtf where the fuk did u get that shit..he tells us that he is going to give the "500 whp" civic to his wife and start on his project with supra..he asked us what shop he should take it to and since i took my sti to topspeed and Choy took his boosted accord to topspeed we told him to take his supra there..after everything, he drop tons of money intothe supra which was suppose to make "5XX whp" he said they fuked him over and wrote a whole blog over it...i go up there and Tray tells me he did nothing but buy USED parts and they told him some of the shit would nog work such as the fuel rail... but he refuses and kept insisting to get th shit done..after all that shit Topspeed was to shitty and couldn't get his supra to work even though we told him to get a 2jz tt in the first place he blamed it on them for his tranny not working right.

Then he left and joined phatboy racing because he thought he was best friends with jeremy even though I hear differently, because he got upset because we made fun of him for wanting to spend 600 bux on a rear diffuser so he would be stable while going 900 mph on the hwy...still he ran over a curb and the blew a tranny becuz topspeed doesn't know what their doing...he later leave pahtboy racing becuz they are not the "street racing team" he was expecting even though he never raced his car at all..Soon after that he starts drama with jeremy over how jeremy 240 is not on his level and how the only person he should be racing is clark.

After leaving PBR he joined PMS becuz they were in the path of street racing which he was into...it was his life long dream to be in a team that was nothing but about but street racing..just like how it was his life long dream to go to japan and have a supra and drift and blah blah blah...i know this because he told all of us over and over and over and over again...all the ppl in xlr8shen made a bet to see how long it would take him to drop out of PMS..Shandy won the bet...i dunno how someone that "loves" cars so much can hate on hondas even when he use to have one..how he doesn't know any thing about his own car...how he loses control of a NA supra and goes into a ditch..how his life revolves around street racing when he's never made one run at anyone..i mean the dude shows up at a PMS meeting with a BUG...

im so confused on how u can take all this and keep going Tank..you make up so much shit man it blows my fuking mind..your supra is suppose to be at 1000 whp rite now ain't it???...i mean honestly dude when i first met u, u were a cool ass dude..real nice and everything..but ur lies fuking kill me...u haven't backed up anything u have said...u have wasted sooo much money on ur supra it kills me..i wish i had that money to dump in my car...

four shops and 2 years later and the supra is still MIA...

This is just my 2 :2cents: ...Xlr8shen is still together except for Tank...that is the only member or ex member that still doesn't talk to us...Mark,Greg,Jullian and vouch for me on this one...i mean all of us are still friends and still talking to each other except for tank..

i hope all works out for u man...becuz i would hate to have this many ppl dog on me..

Psycho
04-17-2007, 01:21 AM
^Spell Check Owns Joo!

Tuan
04-17-2007, 01:25 AM
being drunk owns me!!!..don't tell tank though because he already thinks i club and party to much..he would get upset that im not out and street racing..

RandomGuy
04-17-2007, 01:26 AM
http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/300W/images3.deviantart.com/i/2004/143/d/9/My_Dog_Crapping.jpg

2turbo4u
04-17-2007, 02:11 AM
STIKILLER AND EVERYONE CAN TALK ALL THE THE SHIT THEY WANT ABOUT ME!!!

I DON'T POST MUCH BUT THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY..I SAT HERE AND READ ALL THIS SHIT and thin its damn funny!!!

You guys know that Tank has change teams as much as Anna Nicoles babie daddys. However the first team that he ever joined was Xlr8shen, then PhatBoi racing then PMS. All these teams he said he was gunna be in for "lyfe".

Tank you know that u and i have had ou differences jus as like my late friend elliot. the sotry starts....

Tank joins xlr8shen ith civic that had a b16..the first time that we met him was at the spalding bowling ally on 29...we became friends and wat not and we let him in the team..really we don't let ppl into xlr8shen but we were like wtf he seems cool and was willing to drive to hang out with us. so we let him in...

my name is tuan and i use to have a 99 civic si and i had a boosted civic...the set up i had was not meant for me and i knew that so i decided to get rid of it and sell it...guess who came up and wated to turbo kit...TANK!!! He kept me on the phone and said to keep the turbo kit for him and not sell it to anyone else becuz he had the money and was going to sell it to my 100%...the turbo had less then 500 miles on it beucz i got a group buy in with Trinh and bought new turbo..i had 3 buyers at the time but i still held the turbo to sell it to him becuz i was like i rather lose 200 bux but sell to someone that was in my team...after 3 weeks i get a phone call from Shandy telling me that Tank has bought a turbo kit online..i was rather puss but i was like whatever....just to let you know the reason i was holding to turbo kit was becuz tank told me that he had to pay for his kids schooling so he didn't have the money to pay for the turbo kit... and i wasn't willing to take the turbo kit off until it was paid in full becuz my car would not run without boost...I told him that i understood and that family came first and that i would hold it for him...later to find out that we had a BBQ at lake lanier and and Shandy tells me that Tank bought a turbo kit without me knowing...so i been holding this think along this whole time thinking he had to pay for his kids schooling and in respect for him he goes and buys a turbo kit without telling me...whatever i push the drama aside for the better of the team...

He then ask us who he should take his car to in order to get his set up rite...WE KNOW KNOW THAT HE HAS NO CAR KNOWLEDGE WAT SO EVER!..so i tell him to go to ISP becuz Peter did a great job on my intercooler piping..so he pays to get his shit done there and i later find out that they "fucked up his car".

So he said screw the civic and shows up at the team meeting with the supra..we;re like wtf where the fuk did u get that shit..he tells us that he is going to give the "500 whp" to his wife and start on his project of a supra..he asked us what shop he should take it to and since i took my sti to topspeed and Choy took his boosted accord to topspeed thats where we told him to take his supra..after that whole thing and he drop tons of money into that car which was suppose to make "5XX whp" he said they fuked him over and wrote a whole blog over it...i go up there and Tray tells me he did nothing but buy USED parts and they told him some of the shit would work such as the fuel rail... but he refuses and kept insisting to get th shit done..after all that shit Topspeed was to shitty and could get his supra to work even though we told him to get a 2jz tt in the first place he blamed it on them..

Then he left and joined phatboy racing because he thought he was best friends with jeremy even though I hear differently becuz we made fun of him for wanting to spend 600 bux on a rear diffuser so he would be stable while going 900 mph on the hwy...still he ran over a curb and the blew a tranny becuz topspeed doesn't know wat they are doing...he later leave pahtboy racing becuz they are not the "street racing team he was expecting even thought he never raced 1 car ever"..Soon after starts the drama of jeremy and tank about how tanks car is on another level jeremy and theres no point of tank racing jeremy becuz the supra would "rape" the 240!!!..the only person tank should be racing is clark...

After leaving PMS he joined PMS becuz they were in the path of street racing which he was into...it was his life long dream to be in a team that was nothing about but street raing..just like how it was his life long dream to go to japan and have a supra and drift and blah blah blah...i know this becuz he told all of us over and over and over and over again...all the ppl in xlr8shen made a bet to see how long it would take him to drop out of PMS and choose another team..Shandy won the bet...i dunno how someone that "loves" cares so much can hate on hondas even when he use to have one..how he doesn't know any thing about his own car...how he losses control of a NA supra and goes into a ditch..how his life revolves around street racing when he's never made one run at anyone of use..i mean the dude shows up at a PMS meeting with a BUG...

im so confused on how u can take all this and keep going Tank..you make up so much shit man it blows my fuking mind..you supra is suppose to be at 1000 whp rite now ain't it???...i mean honestly dude when i first met u u were a cool ass dude..real nice and everything..but ur lies fuking kill me...u haven't backed up anything u have said...u have wasted sooo much money on ur supra it kills me..i wish i had that money to dump in my car...

four shops and 2 years later and the supra is still MIA...

This is just my 2 :2cents: ...i needed to went...it all started with me and us and now has become this...Xlr8shen is still together except for Tank...that is the only member or ex member that still doesn;t talk to us...Mark,Greg,Jullian and vouch for me on this one...i mean all of us are still friends and still talking to each other ecoet for tank..

i hope all works out for u mean...becuz i would hate to have these many ppl dog on me..
I don't know about anyone else, when I was reading this I was talking like an asian person seriously. I had the voice of boy Steven Phang in my head! :lmfao:

Tuan
04-17-2007, 02:35 AM
kinda sober now so i fixed some stuff..sorry

1000cckiller
04-17-2007, 07:20 AM
kinda sober now so i fixed some stuff..sorrybe mad at you for what I dont even know you..................So doh.

1000cckiller
04-17-2007, 07:29 AM
Jeremy you have to be the dumbest nigga I have ever seen in my life, So you are saying you showed up at center court. I highly doubt that know that I am there everynight including last night. I was there from 7:30 to 9:25 you never showed you face or walked in shit.Because if you were so called there was a girl or a guy at the front counter? Because they now me. But you come one here ate 1:00am to say you been somewhere you havent been nor was going to ever be. You fail to realize if I say I am going to be there I will. So that is all I am going to say, you need to grow some nuts, when you do that, met me at center court all it takes is a pm. Oh and jackass they dont have a pager system.

Seymour222
04-17-2007, 09:10 AM
Once again, great pooping material. Better than the paper.

Vteckidd
04-17-2007, 09:18 AM
Jeremy you have to be the dumbest nigga I have ever seen in my life, So you are saying you showed up at center court. I highly doubt that know that I am there everynight including last night. I was there from 7:30 to 9:25 you never showed you face or walked in shit.Because if you were so called there was a girl or a guy at the front counter? Because they now me. But you come one here ate 1:00am to say you been somewhere you havent been nor was going to ever be. You fail to realize if I say I am going to be there I will. So that is all I am going to say, you need to grow some nuts, when you do that, met me at center court all it takes is a pm. Oh and jackass they dont have a pager system.
J called me at 9:47PM from CENTER COURT. I was on the phone with him as he an a few friends were walkingaround looking for you an tank. Had i not had a meeting last night, i would have come up there too.

He WAS there, and i suggest you watch your mouth before you talk to much an cant get out of it, Nyteryder is not one to fuck with. When you see him and are looking up at him, youll understand what i mean.

Tall Guys> Little Man Syndrome

Echonova
04-17-2007, 09:24 AM
Jeremy you have to be the dumbest nigga I have ever seen in my life, So you are saying you showed up at center court. I highly doubt that know that I am there everynight including last night. I was there from 7:30 to 9:25 you never showed you face or walked in shit.

J called me at 9:47PM from CENTER COURT.

I found the problem.:ninja:

99SI
04-17-2007, 09:42 AM
I'm just a little guy but full contact is always fun. :D

99SI
04-17-2007, 09:50 AM
I try to leave the bullshit drama alone when I can. But I would just like to come to the defense of Mainstream, not that they really need it. I have had two builds done with Mainstream, if I ever had a problem I talked to them, not to random people on the internet where "everyone is an expert". A day after I picked up my car on the first build a cam seal went out. It was a brand new OEM seal. I noticed it called Mike, he went out of his way to meet me and replaced the Cam seal as well as a new timing belt because of the amount of oil that had gotten on it. That is something that not many places would do. They could not help the fact that the brand new cam seal had a defect and broke down. but they stood behind the fact that they had worked on it and in a perfect situation it should not have gone out. I did not go to Honda Tech and say, "I just had a build done and they said they replaced everything but I have oil shooting out everywhere, should that have happened" That's a pussy way of trying to slide blame and turn people to your side of a situation. It's just like the little shit that Mainstream did some work for a while back that got the K20A3 swap into the EM1 civic. It was a swap that had not been done many times in the country and Mainstream had to do quite a bit of fabrication and custom work. He didn't replace a used clutch that came with the swap,(auto to manual btw), and then tried to blame mainstream when the damn thing wouldn't go into gear b/c he wore out an already worn out clutch. Tank needs to realize that this whole modifying cars thing is not for the faint of heart or the ignorant. If you don't know what shit takes then stay the fuck out of the game. my .02

Nyteryder
04-17-2007, 10:00 AM

I was there, and yes there was a girl at the front that was short and thick at the counter. We walked the whole place and even the boxing area where there wasnt even a sole in site. If you dont believe me than cll your friend at the front desk and ask if she let a bunck of guys that were "interested" in a month to month membership walk the gym without paying. When she tells you yeah, that was us. And yes we neve paged you that ws just added because it sounded funny.

You call me stupid and dumb but yoiu fail to realize that yoiu have already given me the location and the times that you work out up there. Any time I have a bad day or just wake up with a FUCK BRIAN type of attitude I could just creep up on you without warning and setup on yo ass. But I am the stupid one. You are a fucking joke, next time dont try me, try lotto.

Goldollar
04-17-2007, 10:01 AM
Shut-up bitch! :blah:

GTScoob
04-17-2007, 10:02 AM

Cheap
Reliable
Fast

I was about to post up the same exact thing. Tank has been a pretty nice guy each time I've talked with him and there is definately nothing wrong with buying used parts for your car as long as they're not a wear item.

If you're going to drop big bucks building a motor just spend the money to have a brand new motor with new internals, overbore it slightly so that you can get a good fit on the pistons; use new bearings, rings, etc and be sure to change the oil frequently at the beginning. Race quality fluids are also a must for a build like this. Who mods a Supra like a Honda?

420ish
04-17-2007, 10:08 AM
This stikiller is a bitch, and we was there. How do I know? Because I was wit dem niggas too. And dont try that fake thug shit wit me because I too know where you be at now and I stay 3 min. from there and I will roll back wit more niggas if needed and you can catch a hot one. My suggestion to you is just FALL BACK and try to play this shit off and hope my nigga forgets about it

PhAtBoYMr2
04-17-2007, 10:10 AM
lol all the phatboys coming out of nowhere for this one.

this shit needs to be taken care of real soon

Tracer
04-17-2007, 10:10 AM
Everyone just remember to ALWAYS BUY NEW PARTS!!!!!

Tank its not Mainstream or Topspeed's fault, you paid for cheap used parts and they didnt work or broke. Its yours....end of story. I''m very pleased with both shops on the work they've done for me. Never had any trouble with them or any issues. Maybe you need to learn from this and move on....sell your car and get another hobby. Maybe take up cooking classes or something...cause atleast when u buy a used spoon or fork you know they will work....lol

Nyteryder...dont even waste your time with those kids. They dont even have a clue what battle they're trying to start. 2 punches from J.....GAME OVER. I'll call your moms when u wake up....

Goldollar
04-17-2007, 10:12 AM
As far as Tank goes he knows where i stand with him and vice a versa so im not going to even go there. It just goes to show KARMA is a BITCH.

SL33P3R
04-17-2007, 10:18 AM
I kinda wanna see J whoops STIKILLERS ass anyway. I think it would be hilarious

420ish
04-17-2007, 10:18 AM
I ant believe that I am actually mad behind this dumb ass shit. I dont even want J to come back up there with us because he is the only face you would recognize. You sound like a 12 callin ass nigga. You can respond to me and LMK how you wanna do this. All he needs to do is just call and say when and me and my niggas that stay around me can make that 3 min drive up there to see about you.

Nyteryder
04-17-2007, 10:26 AM
So how far do you want this to go you fat fuck. I tell you what, since I know you dont want people thinking you are a punk online. If you dont respond and let this go I will take that as a formal apology and you will be spared. That is your only life-line, take it while it is available. If not than so be it.

B18c1Turboed
04-17-2007, 10:28 AM
He then ask us who he should take his car to in order to get his set up right...WE NOW KNOW THAT HE HAS NO CAR KNOWLEDGE WHAT SO EVER!..so i tell him to go to ISP becuz Peter did a great job on my intercooler piping..so he pays to get his shit done there and i later find out that they "fucked up his car".

I hope your not saying Peter fucked up his motor, heres a PM i have from TANK

simple answer for that one after he brought those wires back the carran fine when i drove it on base soon as i got off from work the damn thing shut off on the highway on me smoke and oil everywhere and some kind of damn liquid coming from the head. the car didnt crank or nothing. towed it to a buddys shop he told me the motor was blown i was pissed :rant: however i dont belive in slamming people who tryed to help.

That was 2 weeks after Tank had the car back in his possession, all of a sudden it stopped running, and peters suppose to warranty the motor, after we hear Tank was racing everyone with it, then peter even drives to his work 1 hour away to fix the car and peter still to blame, he even stored the car for 6 months while tank was away, the only reason peter got paid was because he threaten to put the car outside and would not be responsible for it

Goldollar
04-17-2007, 10:34 AM
Naw Tuan isnt saying that, he was being sarcastic. We actually know he blew the shit up himself. But when you are a baller:rolleyes: every last penny count :2cents:
So if you can get someone to fix some shit for you for free even if you at fualt, you can continue to live the life of a baller. :cheers:

B18c1Turboed
04-17-2007, 10:47 AM
Naw Tuan isnt saying that, he was being sarcastic. We actually know he blew the shit up himself. But when you are a baller:rolleyes: every last penny count :2cents:
So if you can get someone to fix some shit for you for free even if you at fualt, you can continue to live the life of a baller. :cheers:

Oh ok.
I didnt catch it when i first started to PM Tank, but reading over all those PMs again, 1st he stated it blew up while driving it on the BASE.now in this PM he states

2 witnesses who was in the car when it broke down on the interstate and can verify the oil as well as the unknown liquid coming from the head "not to mention the mass amoutns of smoke.

thinkfast®
04-17-2007, 10:54 AM
THREAD LOCKED, FOR OBVIOUS REASONS. TAKE IT TO PM'S