PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Fucc_Yew

Maniaç
04-16-2007, 02:47 PM
ok, first of all welcome to a site that you call gay. i too agree with you on that(sometimes). but if you find this site "gay" stop fucking posting, and go fuck your sister, on your spare time. all your lame ass posts are fucking retarded! you claim to be a badass.. well a true badass would stay quiet and if something we're to go down, then you can act like one.

you may think that you're funny but face the truth, their not! Why would you make a thread, calling out QD, crying like a bitch about recieving a -rep point. if you truly didn't care about this shit, you would've kept your mouth shut. chill the fuck out and enjoy you're fucking stay here.

Peace_

FUCC_YEW
04-16-2007, 02:48 PM
hey bitch! get off my dick motherfuccer!

Maniaç
04-16-2007, 02:49 PM
hey bitch! get off my dick motherfuccer!

the only bitch here is you... is that all you're dumbass can come up with?
fucking chump ass bitch.

Lizbiz101
04-16-2007, 02:50 PM
ok, first of all welcome to a site that you call gay. i too agree with you on that(sometimes). but if you find this site "gay" stop fucking posting, and go fuck your sister, on your spare time. all your lame ass posts are fucking retarded! you claim to be a badass.. well a true badass would stay quiet and if something we're to go down, then you can act like one.

you may think that you're funny but face the truth, their not! Why would you make a thread, calling out QD, crying like a bitch about recieving a -rep point. if you truly didn't care about this shit, you would've kept your mouth shut. chill the fuck out and enjoy you're fucking stay here.

Peace_

Come on now....If you just ignore him, he'll go away. lol

Killer
04-16-2007, 02:52 PM

Peace_

i agree with you for once maniac... this guy is retarded.....

but i have a feeling he's not as much as a newb as everyone thinks...
i'd be willing to bet he's a user, and just made another account or something...

FUCC_YEW
04-16-2007, 02:53 PM
I love riding dick while my mommy watches my dady bust a fat one on my face

damn nigga... u nasty! I dont even wanna continue this convo no more

FUCC_YEW
04-16-2007, 02:55 PM
i agree with you for once maniac... this guy is retarded.....

but i have a feeling he's not as much as a newb as everyone thinks...
i'd be willing to bet he's a user, and just made another account or something...

im not a user idiot,.... im just a dawg that sniffs out bitches!

Killer
04-16-2007, 02:56 PM
im not a user idiot,.... im just a dawg that sniffs out bitches!

maybe a DOG... but nothing more... :goodjob:

FUCC_YEW
04-16-2007, 02:57 PM
maybe a DOG... but nothing more... :goodjob:

i bet youd fucc me in a heart beat bitch!

thinkfast®
04-16-2007, 02:57 PM
SMELLS LIKE REMNANTS OF SHIT IN HERE

IM OUT

Lizbiz101
04-16-2007, 03:00 PM

I think so too.:goodjob:

Wal-Mart
04-16-2007, 03:02 PM
ummm. i guess some people are really slow to see a fake account on here.

Killer
04-16-2007, 03:03 PM
i bet youd fucc me in a heart beat bitch!

did u really just say that to a guy... :gay:

FUCC_YEW
04-16-2007, 03:04 PM
did u really just say that to a guy... :gay:

thought you were a homo like the peole you keep defending.. my bad homie! Shiiit! I wasnt gonna let you hit it anyways

Killer
04-16-2007, 03:05 PM
thought you were a homo like the peole you keep defending.. my bad homie! Shiiit! I wasnt gonna let you hit it anyways

i'm not defending anyone... i just called u retarded.. doesn't mean that i don't think others are retarded...

FUCC_YEW
04-16-2007, 03:07 PM
i'm not defending anyone... i just called u retarded.. doesn't mean that i don't think others are retarded...

retarded people are not to be made fun of man! Not even calling someone retarded is funny because it brings a negative tone to the people who are actually disabled?

its not even funny anyways?? its like calling me a stump leg? would it be funny if i was a disabled wheelchair warrior??? no it wouldnt be.. it would be mean!

I vote for you to get banned! Banned for lack of moral fiber!

R3RUN
04-16-2007, 03:10 PM
Can you not spell fuck correctly at least once?

Psycho
04-16-2007, 03:12 PM
Jesus Fucking Christ, this guy is a tard!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
It hurts my head just trying to read what he said.

FUCC_YEW
04-16-2007, 03:14 PM
Can you not spell fuck correctly at least once?

ooooooooooohhhhh... u just violated bitch! you cannot put the C and the kay together thats y idiot

Maniaç
04-16-2007, 03:16 PM
Fucc Yew, all your posts just shows how stupid you are.

Hundo®
04-16-2007, 03:17 PM
FUCC_YEW is ricky's extra account, he's trying to take the heat off himself.

thinkfast®
04-16-2007, 03:17 PM
^^ GOOD POST THERE KSPUNK, WAY TO ADD TO THE THREAD

Psycho
04-16-2007, 03:18 PM
:lmao: How can any one argue with this guy? This shit is funny as hell.

FUCC_YEW
04-16-2007, 03:18 PM
Fucc Yew, all your posts just shows how stupid you are.

then quite reading them and responding to them u fucc sticc.. its not that hard of a concept is it you dumb peace of shit!!

thinkfast®
04-16-2007, 03:19 PM
IM LAUGHIN MY ASS OFF RIGHT NOW AT WORK, ITS AMAZING THE LACK OF INTELLIGENCE ON IA.. ALL THE YOUNG UP AND COMING REJECTS THINK THEY GOT THE UPPER HAND LOLOL

Psycho
04-16-2007, 03:20 PM
It's like watching a monkey type on a key board. This is the most entertainment I've had on IA in a long time. Say something else FUCC YEW

Maniaç
04-16-2007, 03:20 PM
then quite reading them and responding to them u fucc sticc.. its not that hard of a concept is it you dumb peace of shit!!

:lmfao: all i see is blah blah blah..... this thread isn't going anywhere. you're one stupid ass motherfucker.. who has no real purpose in life.. you're just a waste of organs and oxygen.

FUCC_YEW
04-16-2007, 03:21 PM
hey ricky.. maybe im you and your me and we share DNA through the IA mainframe! ya thats it

FUCC_YEW
04-16-2007, 03:21 PM
:lmfao: all i see is blah blah blah..... this thread isn't going anywhere. you're one stupid ass motherfucker.. who has no real purpose in life.. you're just a waste of organs and oxygen.

u started this thread idiot??? what the fucc are you talking about???

MANIAC is not a BRANIAC is he guys?

Psycho
04-16-2007, 03:22 PM
:lmao: Oh my fucking god!

thinkfast®
04-16-2007, 03:28 PM
YEA MAN ITS THE IA MAIN FRAME THAT LINKS US, THESE FUCKIN EINSTEINS GOT US ALL FIGURED OUT

FUCKIN JAGOFFS

Maniaç
04-16-2007, 03:29 PM
u started this thread idiot??? what the fucc are you talking about???

MANIAC is not a BRANIAC is he guys?

are you that slow to understand? let me speel it out for you......

j00 r a fuccing "retard".....:crazy:

Maniaç
04-16-2007, 03:29 PM
YEA MAN ITS THE IA MAIN FRAME THAT LINKS US, THESE FUCKIN EINSTEINS GOT US ALL FIGURED OUT

FUCKIN JAGOFFS

Why would RIcky be defending this clown? interesting.....

FUCC_YEW
04-16-2007, 03:31 PM
Hey guys, why do my balls itch all the time:crazy:

wtf???

thinkfast®
04-16-2007, 03:31 PM
MANIAC QUIT QUESTIONING ITEMS WHICH DO NOT PERTAIN TO YOU

DOING SO WILL CAUSE AN INFLUX OF TRAFFIC ON THE MAINFRAME

FUCC_YEW
04-16-2007, 03:32 PM
Why would RIcky be defending this clown? interesting.....

cuz we cuz u dumb bitch! now go kill urself

Psycho
04-16-2007, 03:32 PM
How can you not laugh at shit like that, Alex?

Maniaç
04-16-2007, 03:34 PM
Maniac why do you keep fucking my mom, oh wait ive heard that she gives GREAT head, and is down for ass to mouth.

:screwy:

thinkfast®
04-16-2007, 03:34 PM
YEA ALEX, WHY ARE YOU GETTING UPSET, DID HE CALL OUT YOUR WRX? WHAT GIVES

adhana2
04-16-2007, 03:36 PM
FuCC_YEW, I think he is kinda funny, I dont mind the free entertainment, go on

Maniaç
04-16-2007, 03:37 PM

:lmfao: dude it may not seem like i am but.... i am. :lmfao:

FUCC_YEW
04-16-2007, 03:38 PM

:D

Maniaç
04-16-2007, 03:38 PM
YEA ALEX, WHY ARE YOU GETTING UPSET, DID HE CALL OUT YOUR WRX? WHAT GIVES

:lmfao: fuck it then........ GOD! Fucc_Yew continue with your shit talking. :goodjob:

RUN FREE................................------------------->

FUCC_YEW
04-16-2007, 03:40 PM
:lmfao: fuck it then........ GOD! Fucc_Yew continue with your shit talking. :goodjob:

RUN FREE................................------------------->

i dont need your permission bitch!

thinkfast®
04-16-2007, 03:41 PM
HELL TO THE NAW