PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Ghost Hunter (QD)

s13sliderŽ
04-16-2007, 02:26 PM
Like i asked in the other thread, do you actually ghost hunt ? If so where and how . Give us see details man , its sounds interesting and it might be fun.

Psycho
04-16-2007, 02:32 PM
He's the real deal. When he finds a ghost, he "caps" them in their "dome" while holding his nine side-ways.

quickdodgeŽ
04-16-2007, 02:33 PM
Like i asked in the other thread, do you actually ghost hunt ? If so where and how . Give us see details man , its sounds interesting and it might be fun.

Yes I do. Have been for almost 6 years and I go wherever. Of course cemeteries are the obvious places to check out, but I prefer houses because it is easier to concentrate and focus on a smaller, closed in areas. And I do find it interesting learning the history of some of the places I've been to. My website is linked in my signature. There, I have all my audio and video that I've picked up over the years. I just got a new camcorder and haven't used it yet. So I'm anxious to do that soon. Later, QD.

s13sliderŽ
04-16-2007, 02:43 PM
Not to go all Ammityville Horror on you or anything , but we actually got our house for really cheap cause somebody was mudered in it . The seller never said what room or anything ,but i think it was mine , because for some reason my radio stations will switch from like 96.1 to 106.7 every sat night so thats really wierd and i wont even listen to radio on sat nights now. My guess is he just religiously listened to country gold saturday night or something but i dont know . Anyways all the electronics in my room do some crazy stuff from time to time , but it doesnt really bother me. I would just like to know what the hell or who the hell it is .

kelly marie
04-16-2007, 02:45 PM
Not to go all Ammityville Horror on you or anything , but we actually got our house for really cheap cause somebody was mudered in it . The seller never said what room or anything ,but i think it was mine , because for some reason my radio stations will switch from like 96.1 to 106.7 every sat night so thats really wierd and i wont even listen to radio on sat nights now. My guess is he just religiously listened to country gold saturday night or something but i dont know . Anyways all the electronics in my room do some crazy stuff from time to time , but it doesnt really bother me. I would just like to know what the hell or who the hell it is .that is just freaky! it would scare the hell out of me!

s13sliderŽ
04-16-2007, 05:51 PM
yo QD any advice on how to capture a ghost if there is one in my house on camera

quickdodgeŽ
04-16-2007, 07:09 PM
Yeah. It takes a lot of patience and time and ATD. Sharp eyes and open mind an da willingness to accept that not everything you "capture" will be spiritual. Later, QD>

TIGERJC
04-16-2007, 07:15 PM
can I plz accompany you one day QD

cactusEG
04-16-2007, 07:27 PM
QD have u ever heard of la yorona ??? real ?

quickdodgeŽ
04-16-2007, 08:06 PM
can I plz accompany you one day QD

Nothing wrong with that.

QD have u ever heard of la yorona ??? real ?

Isn't that a Mexican version of Bloody Mary, in a way? Just like Bloody Mary, if you call her name into a mirror, she comes out and kills you? Later, QD.

DrunkScotsman
04-16-2007, 08:10 PM
i too would be interested on goin on a hunt

cactusEG
04-16-2007, 08:21 PM
Nothing wrong with that.

Isn't that a Mexican version of Bloody Mary, in a way? Just like Bloody Mary, if you call her name into a mirror, she comes out and kills you? Later, QD.

kinda yea but u have to be out side and call her name. and she thinks that ur her kid and comes and takes u :eek:

tina
04-16-2007, 08:31 PM
IM SCARED! :eek:

Ed
04-16-2007, 08:37 PM
thats crazy i didnt know that.

cactusEG
04-16-2007, 08:43 PM
try it out in ur local woods. son

quickdodgeŽ
04-16-2007, 08:57 PM
kinda yea but u have to be out side and call her name. and she thinks that ur her kid and comes and takes u :eek:

From my understanding, you call her in front of a mirror. I'll do some looking. Later, QD.

cactusEG
04-16-2007, 09:00 PM
From my understanding, you call her in front of a mirror. I'll do some looking. Later, QD....

ok look it up. later EG

quickdodgeŽ
04-16-2007, 09:02 PM

ok look it up. later EG

You were right. You're not supposed to go out after dark, legend has it, or she will get you thinking you may be her children.

Story goes this lady was with a dude and the dude told her either him or her childdren. If she wanted him, she had to kill her children. So that's what she did. Then, he left her because she went poor. So now, word has it, she roams the land looking for her children.

Later, QD.

cactusEG
04-16-2007, 09:04 PM
yea i guess i was right!

WhiteAccord
04-16-2007, 09:34 PM
Hmmm we should have an offical ghost hunting day with QD.. i always thought the after life was interesting...

man
04-16-2007, 09:39 PM
You were right. You're not supposed to go out after dark, legend has it, or she will get you thinking you may be her children.

Story goes this lady was with a dude and the dude told her either him or her childdren. If she wanted him, she had to kill her children. So that's what she did. Then, he left her because she went poor. So now, word has it, she roams the land looking for her children.

Later, QD.

Serious question.

As a ghost hunter, do you believe in some of these urban legends? I always thought that they were pretty interesting, especially learning how the legends came to be.

jmmx258
04-16-2007, 09:42 PM
Yeah. It takes a lot of patience and time and ATD. Sharp eyes and open mind an da willingness to accept that not everything you "capture" will be spiritual. Later, QD>
I was looking for vids of some ghost hunting experience's in my old house. Can't find them though.

Half the time it seems only about 20% of the stuff we have come up with was actually real. It can get VERY freaky though!! Wow i've been scared shitless several times before!! If your giving chances for "ride alongs" qd, I'd LOVE to go man!!

quickdodgeŽ
04-16-2007, 09:54 PM
Serious question.

As a ghost hunter, do you believe in some of these urban legends? I always thought that they were pretty interesting, especially learning how the legends came to be.

I think urban legends are cool as shit. I think most of them are just that. Legends. They're usually based on some form of truthful event, but a lot of them have had details and events added to them for effect. Bigfoot, The Abominable Snowman and stuff can be believable, but I don't know about that either. Later, QD.

Novacaine
04-16-2007, 10:09 PM
Hmmm we should have an offical ghost hunting day with QD.. i always thought the after life was interesting...

I'd go.

mikesEK
04-16-2007, 11:41 PM
qd ...depending on how you answer will determin if I tell you/yall my story..that is if you even wanna hear it

Is it possible animals can see things in a spirital sence that we cant,,I think my dog sees ghosts....and I aint bullshitting either:eek:

BiH1320
04-17-2007, 12:33 AM
qd ...depending on how you answer will determin if I tell you/yall my story..that is if you even wanna hear it

Is it possible animals can see things in a spirital sence that we cant,,I think my dog sees ghosts....and I aint bullshitting either:eek:

Let us hear your story.

I was always interested in ghost's and spiritual stuff. And QD I would love to go ghost hunting with you.
Wanna take me?:yes:

mikesEK
04-17-2007, 12:44 AM
I'll post it up tommorow ,,i'm going to sleep

Let us hear your story.

I was always interested in ghost's and spiritual stuff. And QD I would love to go ghost hunting with you.
Wanna take me?:yes:

1SICKLEX
04-17-2007, 12:50 AM
Got damnit, I thought this was going to be another funny thread and now I'm about to destroy all the mirrors in the crib....

fawk.......lol

Extrememustang
04-17-2007, 12:57 AM
Ok the way hollywood portrays stuff and the real deal I'm sure are different. So if its a ghost can you somehow see it? I mean how do you know, arn't they invisiable and go thru items so they cant move stuff around and if so how do you know they are there? I'm not sure but very curious.

Extrememustang
04-17-2007, 12:58 AM
I think urban legends are cool as shit. I think most of them are just that. Legends. They're usually based on some form of truthful event, but a lot of them have had details and events added to them for effect. Bigfoot, The Abominable Snowman and stuff can be believable, but I don't know about that either. Later, QD.
Don't forget about nessy.

THEONE
04-17-2007, 01:01 AM
im still waiting for my turn...

quickdodgeŽ
04-17-2007, 04:35 AM

I believe so. Dogs have real keen, heightened senses. Their hearing, sight smell are all well above ours. That's why you can't hear a dog whistle. The "sound" of a spirit is far above our hearing level but dogs are supposedly able to hear them. I also think that children at a a young age can see them. The reason why people stop seeing them through the years is because they are "taught" that they don't exist. It takes a very open mind to be able to see them and maybe interact with them. SO when your child tells you there is a ghost or monster in their room at night and you tell him that they don't exist, you are teaching that to him. With that theory, think about this....if your child has an imaginary friend(which most do at a young age), how imaginary is it really? My 4 year old has had the same "friend" in our house since the day we moved in(3 years ago). Same name and same looks and everything. Later, QD.

Redneckshenanigans
04-17-2007, 06:38 AM
should come to augusta and do some ghost hunting. have the ASU campus, a lot of places downtown, slave pole etc. that are haunted here.

95ludestr
04-17-2007, 08:01 AM
people say my neighborhood is haunted by the original owner and he walks the streets at night and supposedly the street lamps go out for a few seconds and flicker back on when he walks past it. see thats an urban legend or whatever you want to call it that is too hard to believe. but i do believe in spirts and ghosts. id like to get into ghost hunting becuase its just cool as shit to do and its interesting

s13sliderŽ
04-17-2007, 11:32 AM
hey QD have you ever done any ghost hunting in the smyrna area ? I have heard a bunch of legends something about seven gates with smoke always comeing out of them and scientist went back there and couldnt even figure out what it was from , and the waterhead babies with the covered bridge , and also the witches graveyard(i have actually been to this one) somepussedly back in the day they killed women who didnt have thier period cause they thought they were witches its creepy there

Ed
04-17-2007, 12:49 PM
hey QD have you ever done any ghost hunting in the smyrna area ? I have heard a bunch of legends something about seven gates with smoke always comeing out of them and scientist went back there and couldnt even figure out what it was from , and the waterhead babies with the covered bridge , and also the witches graveyard(i have actually been to this one) somepussedly back in the day they killed women who didnt have thier period cause they thought they were witches its creepy there

i was actually talking to him yesterday about that about the covered bridge one. a friend of mine ventured there once at night, and he saw dirt-footsteps (dirt kicking up that lokoed like footsteps) coming towards him and his friends. and there is a graveyard by it, and they went in there and supposedly their flashlights could not flash over a feet of distance, and they had the good ones.

one time i was driving thru that bridge at 3 in the morning, i just felt like there was something there and i sped up real quick... that bridge/graveyard is just really creepy... it gets pitch black too...

if qd ever does some ghost hunting there, i'd love to go... its 5 min from where i live.

R3RUN
04-17-2007, 01:20 PM
When I lived in Orlando we had a Boston terrier (we had him previously too) that my mom accidently backed over in the driveway. I think it was about 6 months to a year later that we moved back up here to Norcross. My mom decided to hire a maid to clean the house because at the time she wasn't home much because she had to drive my brother and I to seperate private schools (I went to school in buckhead, my brother Alpharetta). Anyway the maid was a cool lady that had been through some rough times but was doing pretty good now. Ok, now to the relavent part. One day she (the maid) was about to go outside to get something out of her car and she opened the door next to the garage, stopped, turned around and asked my mom if we used to have a little black and white dog that ran outside everytime we opened the door. My mom was, understandbly, kind of caught off guard. We had no pictures of the dog up anywhere or anything. So my mom was like "Yea, he was a boston named Chester. Then the maid said "That makes sense then. Ever since Ive started cleaning for you guys everytime I opened the door I could feel him trying to get by me".

This was really weird and kind of creeped out all of us. At the same time though I believe her because she there was no way for her to know about Chester. Anyway, just thought I would share.

sirkus
04-17-2007, 01:23 PM
I want to go into an old school, or a old prison or something of that nature. I'm really skeptical when it comes to this, but I have a few friends tell me that I haven't been to the right places.
I believe however that spirits do stay with you. Loved ones will attach their selves to you and watch over you. My mother passed in October, like 2 days after the funeral I had a dream that she said that everything was going to be alright. As soon as she said it, my alarm clock went off. It wasn't even set. I was really freaked about that for a few days.
So I too, would very much love to go and see something I've never seen before. I might try to go and walk through Cassville cemetery, they have graves from the 1860's there.

quickdodgeŽ
04-17-2007, 04:25 PM
Nice thread. For once, it's nice to see a smooth flowing thread in here. Later, QD.

jmmx258
04-17-2007, 04:29 PM
Nice thread. For once, it's nice to see a smooth flowing thread in here. Later, QD.
Heck yeah. It keeps bringing me back in to read some of these other stories!! I'm amazed by things of this nature.

BiH1320
04-17-2007, 04:32 PM
x2

s13sliderŽ
04-17-2007, 04:33 PM
yeah the stories are interesting a few of them send chills down my back, epspecially when QD said that thing about young children and us teaching them not believe ,it makes since .

preferredduck
04-17-2007, 04:33 PM
i know some houses where some crazy shit has happened, 1 in stsham and 1 in winder. the statham house the man is buried within 50 feet of the house.

quickdodgeŽ
04-17-2007, 04:34 PM
sirkus, I too believe that spirits can "attach" themselves to a person of significant interest. Maybe for a short(grieving) time or for longer periods.

Ok the way hollywood portrays stuff and the real deal I'm sure are different. So if its a ghost can you somehow see it? I mean how do you know, arn't they invisiable and go thru items so they cant move stuff around and if so how do you know they are there? I'm not sure but very curious.

Hollywood does definitely add more flair in the afterlife than what is really there. You can't just go out one night and see a ghost and then the next night, go back out and meet up with it again. I've been weeks and even a couple of months without getting shit. It just doesn't work like that. Even the most haunted places don't turn up stuff all the time.

Another word to the wise when it comes to picture taking....please don't take every single picture with an "orb" in it and exclaim that you have a ghost. 7/8 times out of 10, it won't be shit but dust or moisture. I had someone send me a picture a few weeks ago with a million "orbs" in it. This person was crazily excited. I looked at the picture and told there was nothing to be excited about...that it was just dust. Straight up. She got pissed and questioned my credibility. I'm no pro, but the picture was taken in a dirt-floored crawlspace. The ground was dry as hail and with people walking all around, what do you think is going to happen. Later, QD.

preferredduck
04-17-2007, 04:34 PM
yeah the stories are interesting a few of them send chills down my back, epspecially when QD said that thing about young children and us teaching them not believe ,it makes since .

young children can see ghosts. why do you think they carry on by themselves sometimes.

quickdodgeŽ
04-17-2007, 04:39 PM
yeah the stories are interesting a few of them send chills down my back,

Yeah, my 4 year old's "friend" has been with us for over 3 years now. My wife has even (we think) seen her. About 2 years ago at around 2am, my wife woke up from sleeping to the sound of a little girl crying. She thought it was our daughter so she went to check. To get from our room to hers, you go through the dining room to kitchen to living room. When she got the kitchen, she saw, in the living room recliner, a little girl with her head in her hands weeping. She thought it was our girl. When she reached the living room, the girl was gone and when she got to the bedroom, ours was in her bed sound asleep.

Last Halloween, when we were doing the interview for an article(about my team) for the newspaper, I was showing the reporter my EMF detector when it suddenly went off. It has never gone off before. At that same time, my daughter came running into the room saying that Mya(her "friend") had just run in there and was standing beside us watching us.

Creepy shit there. Later, QD.

Echonova
04-17-2007, 04:40 PM
young children can see ghosts. why do you think they carry on by themselves sometimes.

Better question is why do we lose that ability as we get older (for the most part)? Because we are told they don't exist so we sub-consciously block them out? I don't have a good anwser.

jmmx258
04-17-2007, 04:42 PM
The young children is an amazing deal to me. My friend had a 2 y/o daughter, who constantly was carrying on, and playing with her "friend" everytime at my house. It wasn't anything less than amazing to watch.

s13sliderŽ
04-17-2007, 04:43 PM
Better question is why do we lose that ability as we get older (for the most part)? Because we are told they don't exist so we sub-consciously block them out? I don't have a good anwser.

yeah that is weird cause i believe in them . so why would my mind block them out ?

jmmx258
04-17-2007, 04:47 PM
yeah that is weird cause i believe in them . so why would my mind block them out ?
I would assume that your minds not blocking them out. It's a matter more of if you really do believe in them or not. He said that your parents do tell you that there's nothing to be afraid of. Of course. Therefore you're lead to believe that there is nothing there. Growing up I'd say you forgot about it, or they actually never told you that.

My dad is/was a smart ass about things like this. He always told me to ignore it, they'll leave me alone if I dont bother them. Things of that nature. Or after dark he'd tell me they were chasing me to basically hurry me along. I've never had a doubt about their existance. B/c when I was little, daddy was always right!!

Then before I ever heard anything about "Tommy Knockers" Lol My cousin was at my house and had me convinced they were outside my house lol. I think i was about 9 or so, and scared shitless.

s13sliderŽ
04-17-2007, 04:49 PM
In my aunt's old nieghborhood , a little girl got run over by a tractor and died.About 2 weeks later my little cousin started talkin to "herself" is what we thought but she said she was talking to Alaina. Everynight for the next couple of weeks she would wake up at 2:00 in the morning to watch Scooby Doo. Then one of her toys wouldnt stop going off so my uncle went to take the batteries out of it and it didnt have any in it . the next day they went to the little girls parents house and they said scooby doo was her favorite show and her name indeed was alaina. i thought that was pretty freaky.

quickdodgeŽ
04-17-2007, 04:51 PM

That's basically right. You are "taught" that ghosts don't exist an, at that young of an age, you tend to learn and listen to what your parents teach you. You block them out and that, in coordination with other people saying the same thing, causes you to have the belief. From my understanding, spirits can "sense" your belief. If they feel you have no belief and a complete skeptic, they won't do anything to show themselves. Spirits are always trying to make themselves known. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
04-17-2007, 04:53 PM

Same here. You also have to get in very fine tune with your "ESP," for lack of better word. I have always been a big believer, but have only seen a ghost one time. In Jonesboro, I saw the ghost of a Civil War soldier riding on horseback by the Confederate Cemetery. Later, QD.

s13sliderŽ
04-17-2007, 04:58 PM
one thing made me really belive in god and sprits and everything and it was actually a qutoe from ammityville horror

"We know god exist , because of the evil that exist on this earth."

i think thats how it was said

BiH1320
04-17-2007, 05:04 PM
I've seen something like a ghost once. I was in this abonded place called "Jamaica" it's near AMC 18 in Lawrenceville.
And I was just starring in front of me at the ground and something like moved out of the ground and leaped forward away from me and disapeared. I was the only one to see it from all 3 of my friends that were with me. It was only like a 2 second thing.

Extrememustang
04-17-2007, 05:06 PM
When I lived in Buford my friend Oseial told me that there was a haunted run down mental ward close to where I am at.

quickdodgeŽ
04-17-2007, 05:11 PM
When I lived in Buford my friend Oseial told me that there was a haunted run down mental ward close to where I am at.

There is. I won't go there without permission because I do not trespass. I don't know of one person that has been allowed to go in and hunt. I've heard many people say they've seen things, but without any form of proof, I just cast it off. Later, QD.

s13sliderŽ
04-17-2007, 08:31 PM
lets here some more stories people

mikesEK
04-18-2007, 12:58 AM
OK..my dog story....my female rottie is very calm and laid back (unless your black or mexican) just kidding ...relax she only bites arabs,,,so anyways this dog dosn't bark at anything unless there is a real reason...like you know those dumb fucking dogs with sonic ears that bark at 4:00 in the morning and you go out side to see what up and its your neighbor 8doors down cranking thier car...well thats not my dog so when she acts weird or barks I PAY ATTENTION..well every now and then (like once every 3-4months) my dog will get up walk very slowly (like when a dog is tring to be quiet ,while hunting ,you know very gracefull and very lightfooted to NOT make any noise) to our hall way ,and she looks down it (hall connect living room to bedrooms) and she will some times tilt her head sideways (like the RCA dog) like she trying to figure out something ,and while doing this she will do that very light bark under her breath, and one time I laid on the couch and watched her hair stand up ((i'm telling you..a dogs hair dosn't stand up on their back for no fuckin reason,for those of you that dont own or know about dogs ,,the hair on the back & neck of a dog will stand up when they are ready to attack or they get frightened))...and what I think is happening is she sees a ghost and the ghost stays put till she snarls or barks lightly then she scares the ghost away ,because as soon as she barks alittle she walks away (like the threat was neutralized) and lays back down,,keep in mind there is no one in the rear section of the house durring these events

ok heres the one thats make my arm hairs stand up.........
I'm lying on the couch looking at the TV and scrathing my balls or whatever
..then my rottie (who is sleeping) body jerks alittle ,like she was startled by a bad dream ,so she wakes up..and she turns her head and looks right at the A/V receiver (never looks at me) and just then I can plainly see that the "db/volume" is being turned up (it shows this on my tv aswell as the front of the receiver) keep in mind this is like 2:00 in the morning ,and the crazy thing is that this happened right as a commecial was ending and you know that gap in between commercials late at night have that long 3second BLACK SCREEN GAP with the very low pink-noise (i hope that makes sence) so my receiver is at like -20db MAXXED OUT!! which for the record is LOUD and all I hear is SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH luckily I jumped up as fast as I could and turned it down before it blew up my center channel (it played for 1˝ to 2seconds of the next commecial before I could turn it down),so my wife wakes up storms down the hallway saying "have you lost yer fucking mind,do you know what time it is:blah: :blah: " only to find me in the middle of the living room floor looking all wierded out ,to kinda paint a picture for you , I lunged foward on my knee's to turn down the receiver ,then I kicked off the entertainment center with both feet like an olympic swimmer (to get away from the ghost or whatever) and end up back in the middle of the living room floor sitting on my ass with my fists up ready for action:rolleyes: ...yeah I'm tough like that;)

only other wierd thing is when I was looking at my house before I bought it, we saw the house while the previous owners where still living here ,and on the end table by the front door is a picture of ME!!!!!!it's not really me but it is a picture of the ladies(who owned the house) deceased husband ,before i could even ask ,the old lady said ..."ohh dear son ,,you look just like my late husband ,when he was a young man" z(the pic was in B&W)and the crazy thing is I DO...I look just like the dude!!!,, and I asked niehbors -after the ghost thing- if anyone has died in my house and they KNOW that the old ladies husband did NOT die here,she bought this house after he died ,and my house was built in 1979 so its not like raelly old or anything ,but anyFUCKINways that still weirded me out

I beleive in ghost because you have to be a Christian
and I have friends that I would trust with my life ,tell me numerous stories involving and seeing ghost...even tho I aint never seen one

and ohhh yeah before yall even ask ..I dont and never have owned a remote to my receiver,so no I didn't lay on it and turn the volume up with my ass,one of my buddys said ,well how do you know it wasnt like fm trash in the air that made the IR on the receiver see what it inturpted as the volume up signal???well OK maybe but why has it only happend once in the 3years (at that time) that I've lived here????

for all of you who took time to read this ,,,thanks ,,it took me like an hour and a half to type this shit up(I know imma retrad) and please pardon my inabuility to make complete sentences and mis-spellings //Plaese refer to my sig!!!!
If anyone gives a shit my receiver is H/K AVR300

QD...what do you think..can ghost turn up volume knobs ,,is my dog trippin?
you think me looking like that man in the picture means anything??and do ghost want to hurt us or do they just want to chill out and watch us in the shower????QD we want answers!!!!:goodjob: later and thanks for readin

I believe so. Dogs have real keen, heightened senses. Their hearing, sight smell are all well above ours. That's why you can't hear a dog whistle. The "sound" of a spirit is far above our hearing level but dogs are supposedly able to hear them. I also think that children at a a young age can see them. The reason why people stop seeing them through the years is because they are "taught" that they don't exist. It takes a very open mind to be able to see them and maybe interact with them. SO when your child tells you there is a ghost or monster in their room at night and you tell him that they don't exist, you are teaching that to him. With that theory, think about this....if your child has an imaginary friend(which most do at a young age), how imaginary is it really? My 4 year old has had the same "friend" in our house since the day we moved in(3 years ago). Same name and same looks and everything. Later, QD.

mikesEK
04-18-2007, 12:59 AM
dude ...i think my camera picks up GHOST DUST....man I swear in real life you cant see that nasty lookin shit on my receiver????????

BiH1320
04-18-2007, 01:16 AM
hmm weird..

BiH1320
04-18-2007, 01:18 AM
QD, lets go explore his house.

Crazy Asian
04-18-2007, 02:12 AM
AHAHAH this thread is fun.

I ono if it's the house but back in Cali I used to goto my friend's house and everytime it was quiet we would hear footsteps pacing back and forth and then down the stairs and up the stairs. We always thoough it was the wood or rat but how could they make the sound a human makes walking? Or some nights for odd reasons if you look just look youlll see a human standing in the doorway to one of the rooms....and eeiry glow of a black shadow would be standing. And I know it aint a tree or anything cuz they usually have some sort of moonlight or lights around them but this...this is just pure pitched dark black. I get freaked out everytime I sleep over at his house cuz I feel like Im being watched or something is trying to talk to me.

Crazy Asian
04-18-2007, 02:25 AM
Or this....this is rarely talk about and I really never understood it so maybe QD has some insight.

Aite here we go...my dad is a pastor as you all know so he gets calls to ppl pray for them or their loved ones. Simple but one call really needed backup so my grandma and one of his other pastor's comes. They only reason why is that my dad wanted them is that they have high "holy spirit" power meaning they can talk in tongue and what not. So my dad goes and what not prays for this lady who has frequent nightmares and can never get this image out of her head. NEVER!!! Basically ....this part freaks me out. She sees someting running across her bed and then jumps into the top corner of the room. What it is....it's a headless body bleedin from the neck stark naked and it's looking like its staring at her. She cant get it out and it wont come out and because of that she cries so much her eyes are swollen and sometimes bleeds. Now mind you my dad is going is comforting her saying its going to be alright and what not....touches her and for a quick moment something catches his eyes and he basically saw the same image. He was shocked, couldnt talk, and just stared. My grandma knew what happened so she grabbed his hand off of her and he came back but ya...after that they prayed for like 8 hours non stop...then after not sure. but WTF A HEADLESS BODY!!! JEEZ

TheSnail
04-18-2007, 02:44 AM
If yall see a floating liver any time soon, tell it to stop fucking around and not to play dead. Then send it my way so I can kick its ass for misbehaving.

AnTi-PooN
04-18-2007, 07:06 AM
ghost hunting ftl

quickdodgeŽ
04-18-2007, 06:04 PM
ghost hunting ftl

Then it has a lot in common with yourself, huh? Dummy. As a pizza delivery boy, you have all the right to be able to call something a loss. Later, QD.

s13sliderŽ
04-18-2007, 08:13 PM
well there goes our smooth flowing thread

koi
04-18-2007, 09:50 PM

Been there! Trust me, It's not haunted.

Then it has a lot in common with yourself, huh? Dummy. As a pizza delivery boy, you have all the right to be able to call something a loss. Later, QD.

Being a Budweiser delivery boy is just as shameful.

Ed
04-18-2007, 10:12 PM
oh noes, noob tryin to get it on with qd...

can qd live up to his "im gonna be a nice guy" reputation from now on?

stay tuned for more..

mikesEK
04-19-2007, 02:45 AM
QD...wtf man ..I thought you would comment on my dog/receiver story and tell me if you ever heard of such events???WTF

quickdodgeŽ
04-19-2007, 04:28 AM
Been there! Trust me, It's not haunted.

Good thing you're actually qualified to make that statement.

Being a Budweiser delivery boy is just as shameful.

Being a God that allows you to survive each day is even worse. Don't you think? My part time job that still provides me with better income than yourself is just fine with me. Chump. I guess your jealousy over me wo'nt end anytime soon, huh? Later, QD.

mikesEK
04-20-2007, 10:53 PM
QD.... PLEASE READ MY SHIT (that took like and hour to type ,cuz i'm dumb) and tell me if I have GHOSTs or not ,,,,damnnit man

quickdodgeŽ
04-21-2007, 01:05 PM
OK..my dog story....my female rottie is very calm and laid back (unless your black or mexican) just kidding ...relax she only bites arabs,,,so anyways this dog dosn't bark at anything unless there is a real reason...like you know those dumb fucking dogs with sonic ears that bark at 4:00 in the morning and you go out side to see what up and its your neighbor 8doors down cranking thier car...well thats not my dog so when she acts weird or barks I PAY ATTENTION..well every now and then (like once every 3-4months) my dog will get up walk very slowly (like when a dog is tring to be quiet ,while hunting ,you know very gracefull and very lightfooted to NOT make any noise) to our hall way ,and she looks down it (hall connect living room to bedrooms) and she will some times tilt her head sideways (like the RCA dog) like she trying to figure out something ,and while doing this she will do that very light bark under her breath, and one time I laid on the couch and watched her hair stand up ((i'm telling you..a dogs hair dosn't stand up on their back for no fuckin reason,for those of you that dont own or know about dogs ,,the hair on the back & neck of a dog will stand up when they are ready to attack or they get frightened))...and what I think is happening is she sees a ghost and the ghost stays put till she snarls or barks lightly then she scares the ghost away ,because as soon as she barks alittle she walks away (like the threat was neutralized) and lays back down,,keep in mind there is no one in the rear section of the house durring these events

Sounds like something worth checking out. Does your dog do things like this often or just once or just once in a while? Do you "experience" stuff at the house presently? Later, QD.

Kelly
04-21-2007, 01:51 PM
QD, just checked out the website. That's some crazy stuff right there...

Great website :goodjob:

mikesEK
04-22-2007, 08:21 AM
I see her do stuff like this maybe like twice a year,,not very often
Sounds like something worth checking out. Does your dog do things like this often or just once or just once in a while? Do you "experience" stuff at the house presently? Later, QD.

koi
04-23-2007, 10:57 PM
Good thing you're actually qualified to make that statement.

And you are? Lol.. Your going to be a amateur no matter what you do in life.

Being a God that allows you to survive each day is even worse. Don't you think? My part time job that still provides me with better income than yourself is just fine with me. Chump. I guess your jealousy over me wo'nt end anytime soon, huh? Later, QD.

Wow, You bring in 1,100 a week(Gathered from another thread)! Great job! I bet you can afford those wal-mart spinners now there bud! Watch out! Big baller posting! lol, Chump.

Just keep Giving me Neg reps dude, I could careless. :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
04-24-2007, 04:28 AM
Just keep Giving me Neg reps dude, I could careless. :goodjob:

Bullshit. And you know it. And you can't and won't do a goddamn thing about it. Later, QD.

no control
04-24-2007, 05:47 AM
oh noes, noob tryin to get it on with qd...

can qd live up to his "im gonna be a nice guy" reputation from now on?

stay tuned for more..

hell no he can't. it's qd. part of who he is means taking down the dumbasses:goodjob:

and, qd. good luck with that dog story and your civil war stay(not sure what else to call it...just sounds good to me...)

i'm out.

kelly marie
04-24-2007, 09:01 AM
i had a pretty wicked experience with an ouija board when i was about 7 or 8.. i went to my bestfriends house for a birthday slumber party.. well at night we stayed up late and played games and told stories.. nothing unusual happened.. that i recall.. but the next morning was a different story..

we woke up and had a couple hours of play time before parents started arriving to pick up their kids.. well my bestfriend decided to she wanted to play ouija.. so her parents brought it down for us and we all gathered around... we all asked the normal questions: are any spirits around? what's your name? and as usual we got a guy named elvis and a great aunt of mine.. kinda erie out of nine or ten girls i was picked at random with a deceased relative that i knew the name of.. anywho.. by that time i was just about done with that game so i went and stood on the stairs.. the girls decided to ask the spirit to pop the pink balloon (remember it's a girls b-day party) under the table in the room.. a few seconds later it popped.. i witnessed this in full b/c i was standing on the stairs!! well that didn't suffice the girls curiosity b/c they then requested the green balloon on top of the fire place to pop.. and it did!!! how did specific balloons just pop on command?? to this day i won't touch an ouija board...

mikesEK
04-25-2007, 09:46 PM
dude reading that gave me the creeps:( .....uhhh i'm out
i had a pretty wicked experience with an ouija board when i was about 7 or 8.. i went to my bestfriends house for a birthday slumber party.. well at night we stayed up late and played games and told stories.. nothing unusual happened.. that i recall.. but the next morning was a different story..

we woke up and had a couple hours of play time before parents started arriving to pick up their kids.. well my bestfriend decided to she wanted to play ouija.. so her parents brought it down for us and we all gathered around... we all asked the normal questions: are any spirits around? what's your name? and as usual we got a guy named elvis and a great aunt of mine.. kinda erie out of nine or ten girls i was picked at random with a deceased relative that i knew the name of.. anywho.. by that time i was just about done with that game so i went and stood on the stairs.. the girls decided to ask the spirit to pop the pink balloon (remember it's a girls b-day party) under the table in the room.. a few seconds later it popped.. i witnessed this in full b/c i was standing on the stairs!! well that didn't suffice the girls curiosity b/c they then requested the green balloon on top of the fire place to pop.. and it did!!! how did specific balloons just pop on command?? to this day i won't touch an ouija board...