PDA

View Full Version : Horrychit: Gunman kills 32 at Virgina Tech?

ATK_Designs
04-16-2007, 01:43 PM
It's on the headlines at foxnews.com
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,266310,00.html

BLACKSBURG, Va. — At least 32 people are confirmed dead and at least another 21 are wounded after a shooting at Virginia Tech University (javascript:siteSearch('Virginia Tech University');) Monday morning, federal law enforcement officials told FOX News.

Campus police said there was only one shooter and he is now dead. They are unsure if the shooter was a student and it was unclear if he was shot by police or took his own life.

"The university was struck today with a tragedy of monumental proportions," Virginia Tech President Charles Steger said during a press conference shortly after noon. "The university is shocked and horrified that this would befall our campus ... I cannot begin to convey my own personal sense of loss over this senselessness of such an incomprehensible and heinous act."

It was the deadliest campus shooting in U.S. history.

Steger said school officials are notifying victims' next of kin, and state police and the FBI are still investigating the various crime scenes. They are still trying to identify all the victims. The university will set up counseling centers for students and faculty.

I hope none of my friends got it.

fvck if it's a repost :2up:

VooDooXII
04-16-2007, 01:44 PM
32???

The last post stated 22.

Oh my gosh... :no:

The Ninja
04-16-2007, 01:50 PM
REPOST!

imbosile
04-16-2007, 01:51 PM
shit is insane, ive been watching it for a few hours

Elbow
04-16-2007, 01:53 PM
So horrible. :(

Matt300ZXT
04-16-2007, 01:58 PM
Now it's at the college level? Shouldn't the reserved, quiet kids that got picked on in High School have outgrown that phase by now? That's just sick.

Lemme guess, whiny liberals are going to blame tv, rock/rap music, and the youth culture again?

OneSlow5pt0
04-16-2007, 02:45 PM
Now it's at the college level? Shouldn't the reserved, quiet kids that got picked on in High School have outgrown that phase by now? That's just sick.

Lemme guess, whiny liberals are going to blame tv, rock/rap music, videogames,and the youth culture again?

fixed:goodjob:

william_jeff
04-16-2007, 03:02 PM
yea video games would be the better reason, but still why would anyone want to do this, its ridiculous.

when i left from lunch at home it said 32killed, probably went up knowing how things are going

Eurostunna07
04-16-2007, 05:06 PM
thats just dumb..the second shooting could have been stopped.

VooDooXII
04-16-2007, 05:22 PM
Lemme guess, whiny liberals are going to blame tv, rock/rap music etc.

I wouldn't blame anything but the shooter. He's fucked in the head.

If he was badly influenced anything that you mentioned, that's his problem...not that of the game/music/TV show.

Eurostunna07
04-16-2007, 06:10 PM
..damn it took 2 hrs for the university to notify the students damn str8 the second shooting could have been prevented.

VooDooXII
04-16-2007, 06:35 PM
So much for a "secure" nation.

For as much as they talk about security...they could've done better.

ShooterMcGavin
04-16-2007, 07:08 PM
another fucking coward that takes his own life, hope he sucks dick for eternity in hell :2up: