PDA

View Full Version : WTF??!?!??!!

Killer
04-16-2007, 08:31 AM
i've been gone all weekend... have posted but i think a couple bumps saturday morning.. i return to ia this morning to get this.......

\
I am sick and fucking tired of you bringing Thinkfast's parents into your little battle. Keep it up and I am going to ban you, and have Brett ban your IP. Ricky's family has NOTHING to do with your fucking battle, and you DO NOT talk about someone's parents. Grow up you douchebag.

FYI-Legal problems? You are one of those people that sue when you get your ass beat because of something YOU STARTED? Get the fuck out of the gene pool.

Sidenote-Don't start that "talking shit about Kelly" bullshit. KELLY IS ON IA AND POSTED THAT FUCKING PIC. KELLY IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THAN TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE'S PARENTS. IF YOU CAN'T SEE THAT THEN I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOUR FIRST ASS BEATING IN REAL LIFE. QUESTION MY MODERATOR POWERS, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT, BUT TALKING SHIT ABOUT SOMEONE'S PARENTS IS GOING TOO FAR. If you can't see that then you are even more ignorant than I thought.

i guess u don't have enough faith in ur boy that he can handle his own....

also u must not be able to read, cause from what i understood tf and my online battle was over.. and whatever happens in real life happens....

further more when did i talk badly about his mother???? (other the the bathroom line?)

people always have to start more drama......

discuss....

RandomGuy
04-16-2007, 08:36 AM
oh damn killer is scared of ricky

Kelly
04-16-2007, 08:39 AM
Lol. Where the F did that come from? I mean seriously... That was SOOOOO last week.

Killer
04-16-2007, 08:39 AM
oh damn killer is scared of ricky

??? yeah.. that's it....

i just don't get how things were let go (sorta) and then i get this pm... it makes no sense to me...

RandomGuy
04-16-2007, 08:41 AM
??? yeah.. that beaner.

i just don't get how things were let go (sorta) and then i get this pm... it makes no sense to me...

THOSE ARE FIGHTIN WORDS OMFG you scared look at you backpedaling like a punk

GET'm RICKY GET'm

BTLFED
04-16-2007, 05:55 PM
Ricky sent me a PM saying I needed to warn you. I fucking hate you with every ounce of my being. I warned you. Nice of you to post my PM to you for all to read.

DON'T EVER COME TO A MOTHER FUCKING MARIETTA MEET IF THERE IS EVEN A CHANCE I WILL BE THERE. YOU ARE DONE.

B16a2 Civic
04-17-2007, 11:41 AM
BTLFED, hit me up if this happens, i got fam in Marietta, i can be there in a jiffy.....not for support( you dont need it), but for entertainment value and then get plastered afterwards

thinkfast®
04-17-2007, 12:37 PM
WHAT UP B

Hulud
04-17-2007, 12:54 PM
BTLFED, hit me up if this happens, i got fam in Marietta, i can be there in a jiffy.....not for support( you dont need it), but for entertainment value and then get plastered afterwards
:stupid:

B16a2 Civic
04-17-2007, 03:55 PM
its a party, sup ricky!

BTLFED
04-17-2007, 05:14 PM
Oh I will be there tomorrow, but I bet he won't be. He said he has "other plans that don't include sidelines at this point." Wadda bitch.

B you should come up anyway y0! Ricky said he is coming!

(Plus it would be cool to actually meet you in person LIRL)

B16a2 Civic
04-18-2007, 07:36 AM
Lol, we'd get so fucked up, i might be there this weekend, i'll let ya'll know

thinkfast®
04-18-2007, 07:43 AM
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE LOL

YEA I FIGURED AS MUCH CHRIS, BUT ALAS, ILL BE THERE W/ BELLS ON.. OR WHATEVER WHITE PEOPLE SAY WHEN THEY KNOW THEY GETTN SHITTY

B16a2 Civic
04-18-2007, 07:44 AM
bwahahah

BTLFED
04-18-2007, 02:42 PM
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE LOL

YEA I FIGURED AS MUCH CHRIS, BUT ALAS, ILL BE THERE W/ BELLS ON.. OR WHATEVER WHITE PEOPLE SAY WHEN THEY KNOW THEY GETTN SHITTY

WTF :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
04-18-2007, 06:09 PM
lol wow, killer makes enemies faster than barney makes friends :lmao:

BTLFED
04-18-2007, 06:10 PM
lol wow, killer makes enemies faster than barney makes friends :lmao:

You coming tonight?

ShooterMcGavin
04-18-2007, 08:00 PM
lol nah man, i'm stuck in jersey all wk, i'll prolly show up next wk though. in the meantime, have fun w/killer and the bunch ;)