PDA

View Full Version : Wife needs "girl"friends

dartingd
04-15-2007, 07:29 PM
When we moved out of the college, my wife lost all her friends basically, because all of them moved back to their original towns. Regardless, she has had some problems finding girls to hang out in the Habersham county area. She doesn't drink, smoke, cuss, ect...We go to church, and are a christian family. She's a 6th grade school teacher who is home by herself a lot because of my constant traveling "bike racing". Just curious if there were any girls in or from this area who want to add another to their "group", or any girls who have advice for us to find her some girl friends.

EvasiveEF9
04-15-2007, 07:34 PM
Judging by your username, I would assume you're a christian family...

I was gonna come in here and start cracking jokes, but dang, now I'd feel bad.

Doesn't your church have like groups or something? When I used to attend church, ours did...

twinj
04-15-2007, 07:41 PM
Judging by your username, I would assume you're a christian family...

I was gonna come in her and start cracking jokes, but dang, now I'd feel bad.

Doesn't your church have like groups or something? When I used to attend church, ours did...

You did make a joke. "Come in here" you mean.

EvasiveEF9
04-15-2007, 07:50 PM
You did make a joke. "Come in here" you mean.
Oh, snap...

Now I really feel like crap...

...going to edit, now...

dartingd
04-15-2007, 07:57 PM
lol...well...they have groups, but honestly the girls in the group are similar to girls in highschool w/ their "cliques" and such...we're married, and young, so none of the single girls wanna hang w/ her...the girls that are married our age have kids, and we don't...

Brett
04-15-2007, 08:04 PM
www.adultfriendfiner.com

She can find lots of "Girl" Friends :D

cactusEG
04-15-2007, 08:06 PM
When we moved out of the college, my wife lost all her friends basically, because all of them moved back to their original towns. Regardless, she has had some problems finding girls to hang out in the Habersham county area. She doesn't drink, smoke, cuss, ect...We go to church, and are a christian family. She's a 6th grade school teacher who is home by herself a lot because of my constant traveling "bike racing". Just curious if there were any girls in or from this area who want to add another to their "group", or any girls who have advice for us to find her some girl friends.

^^^^ i've met him hes a realy nice dude.. and why doesnt ur wife hang out with anyone from work ?

EvasiveEF9
04-15-2007, 08:07 PM
www.adultfriendfiner.com

She can find lots of "Girl" Friends :D
Brett...behave...

dartingd
04-15-2007, 08:12 PM
brett..uncalled for..i would neg rep you, but you're old, so you lose regardless...and she doesn't hang w/ girls from work cause she's a teacher and teaches in franklin county...plus none of them are her age..

cactusEG
04-15-2007, 08:17 PM
tell her to go to curves and hang out there. theres lots of females

koukis14
04-15-2007, 08:24 PM
How far from Marietta is she? My girlfriend is becoming a school teacher. She said she would hang out with her.

Wurm
04-15-2007, 08:37 PM
POST NUDES OF HER OR GTFO

coolcat
04-15-2007, 08:40 PM
POST NUDES OF HER OR GTFO

LOLOL :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Brett
04-15-2007, 09:05 PM
brett..uncalled for..i would neg rep you, but you're old, so you lose regardless...and she doesn't hang w/ girls from work cause she's a teacher and teaches in franklin county...plus none of them are her age..

Oh grow a sense of humor, damn...lol

Lucky DAWG
04-15-2007, 09:17 PM
i'll hang out with her
i school people on the daily, we have a lot in common

Wurm
04-15-2007, 09:20 PM
hahaha berts to old for reps now that is funny

Jecht
04-15-2007, 09:20 PM
i'll hang out with her
i school people on the daily, we have a lot in common

Lol, I don't think he would quite approve of a guy hanging out with her.

Lucky DAWG
04-15-2007, 09:21 PM
Lol, I don't think he would quite approve of a guy hanging out with her.

lol just trying to aggravate people since its the WL

Jecht
04-15-2007, 09:27 PM
lol just trying to aggravate people since its the WL

That is all too easy to do nowadays. :lmfao:

dartingd
04-16-2007, 12:09 PM
Oh grow a sense of humor, damn...lol

was intended as a joke dude, but i guess my dry humor loses :(...i took no offense, and did laugh at the post...

chnco
04-16-2007, 12:12 PM
She doesn't drink, smoke, cuss, ect...

Does she put out at least???????????

tony
04-16-2007, 12:14 PM
Its hard to expect a serious response here, check out meetup.com.. they have a bunch of groups with different interests.

Extrememustang
04-16-2007, 07:05 PM
My first wife was like this. I would be gone all the time while in the military and when I would get home she would go to the tanning bed or something just to get out of the house. Now my second wife was just teling me yesterday that she doesnt have any friends since she has moved.

"B"
04-16-2007, 07:09 PM

I know how you feel bro. My fiance and I just moved to Acworth from Florida and now she doesn't know anyone here. It would be great for her to find some friends up here.

Clegger
04-16-2007, 07:10 PM
You have to be very careful on what friends she makes, dont you watch desparate housewives or the OC that shit is real. Girls start filling your wife with nonsense and she starts to believe it... next thing you know shes drinking, going out,.... cheating... hey man it happens I grew up on the West Coast and have seen it first hand, and been a part of it.

Just watch out for her new friends when she makes them.

dartingd
04-16-2007, 09:06 PM
lol...if she cheated, i'd just divorce...i love her, but won't tolerate somethin like that...plus i'm much more in shape and such since we met...like 150 lbs. lighter in shape, lol...i shouldn't have trouble finding a girl if she cheated, lol...

cactusEG
04-16-2007, 09:09 PM
^^^ damn son ur a pimp:goodjob: wheres ur cane with the fist at the end of it

Clegger
04-16-2007, 09:10 PM
^^ respect , I like where your heads at

cactusEG
04-16-2007, 09:13 PM
^^^ thanks and i only show it to ppls that deserve it.

Wurm
04-16-2007, 09:17 PM
does she like snakes?