PDA

View Full Version : hey Rich....

©hris
04-15-2007, 03:38 PM
it was to cold to get out of the car. and you were going way to fast to get a good shot lol.... Edit*** Nevermind.... not you lol

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/Chris04EX/rich.jpg http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/Chris04EX/rich2.jpg

©hris
04-15-2007, 03:39 PM
n/m i thought that was you... i just realized yours is orange hehe

quickdodge®
04-15-2007, 03:59 PM
Thus proving that stupidity has no statute of limitations. Later, QD.

CopyRight
04-15-2007, 04:01 PM
Thus proving that stupidity has no statute of limitations. Later, QD.

hahaha, this tool started another "team"

what a douche!!!

cactusEG
QD y is he stupid?

quickdodge®
LOLOL!!! I wonder if it will be as "successful" as his Civic Inspired crap. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
04-15-2007, 04:03 PM
^^^ y is he stupid?

You weren't here when this asscrack started showing many reasons why. Lolol. He got ran off of IA and, every year or so, he pops back on, hoping that all the people that remember him are gone so he can start over with people that don't know him. Later, QD.

cactusEG
04-15-2007, 04:05 PM
oh ok??

CopyRight
04-15-2007, 04:06 PM
LOLOL!!! I wonder if it will be as "successful" as his Civic Inspired crap. Later, QD.

I see it now....he's the "president" today, and start his own forums where only he and his club members will post and they will have secret club meetings and in like two weeks....everyone will find out that he's a complete tool bag and be kicked from the club....oh wait, that shit already happened!

CopyRight
04-15-2007, 04:07 PM
oh ok??

dude's a douche, and people tend to find out quickly that even knowing him makes them douches too....hence why the car club he started the first time
booted him

©hris
04-15-2007, 04:08 PM
lol...2 1/2 years later....

©hris
04-15-2007, 04:09 PM
booted the founder??? see... never got yalls story right....

i quit the car club because it was not what i hoped it would be... but hey believe whatever you want to believe

quickdodge®
04-15-2007, 04:09 PM

Yep. And you're still a legend. Although in your case, I wouldn't like that if I were you, but HEY! some people don't mind being a legend for anything as long as they are. Later, QD.

cactusEG
04-15-2007, 04:10 PM
the story plz?

CopyRight
04-15-2007, 04:10 PM

and your still a douche with a "high caliber" civic.....hahahahahahahhaahaha

my favorite quote from you
"We're gonna take this show season by storm" -2005

I dont see any of those trophies you took by storm there big fella...

CopyRight
04-15-2007, 04:12 PM
booted the founder??? see... never got yalls story right....

i quit the car club because it was not what i hoped it would be... but hey believe whatever you want to believe

hahahaha....ignorance is bliss...Kristi and Collins straight took that shit from you, believe what you want....but your club got jacked and you got the boot

cactusEG
04-15-2007, 04:12 PM
the story plz?

:???:

quickdodge®
04-15-2007, 04:14 PM
and your still a douche with a "high caliber" civic.....hahahahahahahhaahaha

my favorite quote from you
"We're gonna take this show season by storm" -2005

I dont see any of those trophies you took by storm there big fella...

That storm was just the sprinkler at his parent house. Later, QD.

©hris
04-15-2007, 04:15 PM
I have a passion for what I do. I have a desire and drive to do what I do. Just like alot you you do. Import atlanta is a critical website that goes beyong just cars.... they get into people's lives. IA's king ruler QD says one thing and everyone jumps on it. So believe what you will and remember that I still have a strong passion for all cars and enjoy hanging out with other car enthusiast so therefore I will continue to be in car clubs and be around the "scene".... You can continue to practice your typing skills and bring me down all you want... will not bother me. I may be an idiot to your standards QD but then again.... what standards do you have???

©hris
04-15-2007, 04:17 PM
you hunt ghost.... and your a 30 something year old man. what more is there to say about that.

cactusEG
04-15-2007, 04:20 PM
I have a passion for what I do. I have a desire and drive to do what I do. Just like alot you you do. Import atlanta is a critical website that goes beyong just cars.... they get into people's lives. IA's king ruler QD says one thing and everyone jumps on it. So believe what you will and remember that I still have a strong passion for all cars and enjoy hanging out with other car enthusiast so therefore I will continue to be in car clubs and be around the "scene".... You can continue to practice your typing skills and bring me down all you want... will not bother me. I may be an idiot to your standards QD but then again.... what standards do you have???

i have a ? for QD old man do u even have a car. i've never heard u talk about ur car or pics of it. i only mostly see at the WL and other threads but u never car talk . just a ? no need for dumb comments from u

©hris
04-15-2007, 04:21 PM
yeah he has one lol .... kinda

quickdodge®
04-15-2007, 04:27 PM
yeah he has one lol .... kinda

Yeah. Let's go down memory lane and remember all the car championships we have.......ooops!!!! You have NONE!!! Sorry about that. Wait. No I'm not. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
04-15-2007, 04:29 PM
i've never heard u talk about ur car or pics of it.

Damn. You must get around much. Later, QD.

cactusEG
04-15-2007, 04:29 PM
dosnt answer my ?

quickdodge®
04-15-2007, 04:31 PM
No? Later, QD.

©hris
04-15-2007, 04:32 PM
lol yeah... memory lane. growing up when i was a kid i have many championships.... baseball, basketball, ice hockey, mountain biking, cross country, soccer, golf, roller hockey..... hmmmm memory lane is such a good place to visit every now and then..... look at you now lol there are no championships for ghost hunting.... well i guess maybe you'll get a parade for bringing elvis back

quickdodge®
04-15-2007, 04:33 PM
lol yeah... memory lane. growing up when i was a kid i have many championships.... baseball, basketball, ice hockey, mountain biking, cross country, soccer, golf, roller hockey..... hmmmm memory lane is such a good place to visit every now and then..... look at you now lol there are no championships for ghost hunting.... well i guess maybe you'll get a parade for bringing elvis back

Hmmmm. Seems we were talking about cars here. Not any of the other stuff from our childhood. I have many champions in that, myself. We're talking about your "high calibur" Civic and my Neon. Later, QD.

cactusEG
04-15-2007, 04:33 PM
Damn. You must get around much. Later, QD.

show me a thread where u car talk ( real car talk none of ur stupid shit ) and ur car pics

quickdodge®
04-15-2007, 04:35 PM
show me a thread where u car talk ( real car talk none of ur stupid shit ) and ur car pics

I don't prove shit to you, little one. You look for it. Over half of IA knows what I've got/had and accomplished. Later, QD.

cactusEG
04-15-2007, 04:36 PM
yea a neon lol pics and car talk now? u know im right and if u say im not ur just lieing to ur self

quickdodge®
04-15-2007, 04:37 PM
yea a neon lol pics and car talk now? u know im right and if u say im not ur just lieing to ur self

Ok. I refuse to decipher that line of pure shit. Re-word in a legible sentence and we'll go from there. Later, QD.

cactusEG
04-15-2007, 04:40 PM
I knew you would chime in. What is with you dude? Are you like the Import Atlanta fuck boy or something? You wait until I post something to come in with your bullshit. Why dont you just start a Lucient fan club and make up ghost stories about it and whatever other stupid shit you do. Your almost a stalker.

well said

©hris
04-15-2007, 04:41 PM
Hmmmm. Seems we were talking about cars here. Not any of the other stuff from our childhood. I have many champions in that, myself. We're talking about your "high calibur" Civic and my Neon. Later, QD.
No see... we never talked about my High calibEr civic.... all i read was about how much of an idiot i am and the car club. Im no the one that causes any problems.... its you. :police: have you not realized that?? when are you going to be the OLD WISE MAN that everyone thinks you are and lay off of it. Because as far as i give a shit is that what you did when you were in your "Prime" means nothing to any of us when your a dick head about everything. You are thirty something, live in a trailer that you say you bought because of the land.... thats prob someone elses land... and drive a car you paid $500 for.

I am 23 years old and live with my family because my brother has ceribal paulsy and is getting to heavy to lift for my parents. I drive a civic because i drive 60+ miles a day and gas prices can kill a man today. I am in Corporate Promotional sales making enough money to support myself and my hobbies.....

How is that any different than your life when im more than 10 years younger than you???

Then again i guess ghost hunting and driving a budweiser truck is the only path for a retired convict.

©hris
04-15-2007, 04:44 PM
QD you are an ass... everyone knows it. at least you will be remembered as one too.

cactusEG
04-15-2007, 04:45 PM
No see... we never talked about my High calibEr civic.... all i read was about how much of an idiot i am and the car club. Im no the one that causes any problems.... its you. :police: have you not realized that?? when are you going to be the OLD WISE MAN that everyone thinks you are and lay off of it. Because as far as i give a shit is that what you did when you were in your "Prime" means nothing to any of us when your a dick head about everything. You are thirty something, live in a trailer that you say you bought because of the land.... thats prob someone elses land... and drive a car you paid $500 for.

I am 23 years old and live with my family because my brother has ceribal paulsy and is getting to heavy to lift for my parents. I drive a civic because i drive 60+ miles a day and gas prices can kill a man today. I am in Corporate Promotional sales making enough money to support myself and my hobbies.....

How is that any different than your life when im more than 10 years younger than you???

Then again i guess ghost hunting and driving a budweiser truck is the only path for a retired convict.

NOW thats whats up QD ... now wheres my answer ?

quickdodge®
04-15-2007, 04:50 PM
when your a dick head about everything.

Telling it straight and being a "dick head" are two completely different things, my young little idiot.

You are thirty something, live in a trailer that you say you bought because of the land.... thats prob someone elses land..

Of course it's someone else's land. I haven't paid it off yet you fucking dummy.

. and drive a car you paid $500 for.

Hardly.

I am 23 years old and live with my family because my brother has ceribal paulsy and is getting to heavy to lift for my parents.

That's your fault. Not mine. And I don't care about your family and don't really care to know about them. I am in Corporate Promotional sales making enough money to support myself and my hobbies.....[/quote]

Because you still live with mommy and daddy. If you had a real life at your age, you wouldn't be able to support your "high calibur" Civic.

Ummm. It's a lot different.

Convict. Never been convicted in anything. I think that's the main requirement to be one. Isn't it? I guess you think that all your "original" ghost hunting and truck driving kokes are all you have? Lolol. Join the other suckers who sound liek an old 45 record. You're always so far off it doesn't make any sense.

quickdodge®
04-15-2007, 04:52 PM
QD you are an ass... everyone knows it. at least you will be remembered as one too.

Check the many polls that have been put otu about me in the past and you'll see that on every one of them maybe 5% of the people agreed with you. So you know what's really up. But of course all the idiots that feel my wrath think like you do. It's just what ya'll do. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
04-15-2007, 04:52 PM
NOW thats whats up QD ... now wheres my answer ?

Answer to what? Later, QD.

cactusEG
04-15-2007, 04:53 PM
500 buck for a noen huh POS i guess or i might be wrong. . wheres my answer u keep ignoring my ?

cactusEG
04-15-2007, 04:54 PM
i have a ? for QD old man do u even have a car. i've never heard u talk about ur car or pics of it. i only mostly see at the WL and other threads but u never car talk . just a ? no need for dumb comments from u

That ? ... dummey

©hris
04-15-2007, 04:54 PM
i live with mommy and daddy to help out with my brother you cock. my civic is almost paid for then its being sold.

cactusEG
04-15-2007, 04:56 PM
^^^ sounds like a good MAN.:goodjob:

quickdodge®
04-15-2007, 05:00 PM
500 buck for a noen huh POS i guess or i might be wrong .

You are. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
04-15-2007, 05:01 PM
That ? ... dummey

Could have sworn I already repsonded to you. That would make you the dummy for not seeing it. Later, QD.

cactusEG
04-15-2007, 05:01 PM
pics to prove it than. dummey and still no answer to my ?

quickdodge®
04-15-2007, 05:02 PM
i live with mommy and daddy to help out with my brother you cock.

Again. That's your fault. That's why you can afford things. Right now. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
04-15-2007, 05:03 PM
pics to prove it than. dummey and still no answer to my ?

Since it's obvious you can't comprehend, I've quoted my response to you below:

I don't prove shit to you, little one. You look for it. Over half of IA knows what I've got/had and accomplished. Later, QD.

Later, QD.

cactusEG
04-15-2007, 05:05 PM
Could have sworn I already repsonded to you. That would make you the dummy for not seeing it. Later, QD.

all i read was trash from u and no answer.. all u said was look it up and thats a answer from a guy that doesnt know anything about cars i guess !

cactusEG
04-15-2007, 05:06 PM
[QUOTE=quickdodge®]Since it's obvious you can't comprehend, I've quoted my response to you below:

y dont u post a pic. i guess i was right it most be a pos if u dont wont to post pics

quickdodge®
04-15-2007, 05:08 PM
That ? ... dummey

dummey and still no answer to my ?

Lolol. Seems you might want to learn how to spell correctly before you trying calling other people dummey, dummy. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
04-15-2007, 05:09 PM
[QUOTE=quickdodge®]Since it's obvious you can't comprehend, I've quoted my response to you below:

y dont u post a pic. i guess i was right it most be a pos if u dont wont to post pics

What's wrong? Too stu--stu---stupid to find them on your own? Later, QD.

cactusEG
04-15-2007, 05:13 PM
NVM i changed my mind i dont wont to see a neon that cost 500bucks. later EG

quickdodge®
04-15-2007, 05:14 PM
1. I didn't pay $500 for it.
2. You don't want to see it because you don't know how to search for it.

Later, QD.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
04-15-2007, 05:29 PM
I forgot to mention there is a LOTUS ELISE I believe its yellow..

its at a friend of mines apt complex right near Oglethorpe *sp* college

the guy parks it outside... I saw it like a week ago..

©hris
04-15-2007, 05:49 PM
your right QD.... its my fault my brother is the way he is. Its my fault i asked to have a brother to have a disability.......... Your absolutly fucking right. Fuck you man. Its never about the cars with you.... its about being the fucking gang leader you always dreamed of becoming.... congrats.... you got yourself a gang. You should just call it IA. All you ever do on this site is give me and other people shit for reasons that only you give a fuck about.... NO BODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT EQUAL MINDS OR ME ANYMORE.....Why do you??

quickdodge®
04-15-2007, 05:56 PM
your right QD.... its my fault my brother is the way he is. Its my fault i asked to have a brother to have a disability..........

Actually, it's God's fault. Not yours. I think it sucks that you have a brother of that condition. I don't know how I'd take that. I actually do commend you on what you're doing.

Your absolutly fucking right.

How am I right. I never said it was your fault.

Fuck you man.

It's still fuck you, though.

.. its about being the fucking gang leader you always dreamed of becoming...

Nope. I got out of the gangs almost 10 years ago. As usual...you're wrong.

.. you got yourself a gang. You should just call it IA.

Actually, these people are called friends. I do understand why you don't understand that.

All you ever do on this site is give me and other people shit for reasons that only you give a fuck about..

Just stating obvious truth. You know I'm not the only one here that thinks so low of you. Later, QD.

©hris
04-15-2007, 06:00 PM
lol yeah.,.... your right... once again. im gonna go over to the "Car Pics" section if you wanna follow me you are more than welcome to. See... with 33,817, post you can do whatever and post whatever you want. So ummmmm if you wanna keep this grudge going for the remainder of IA's life span.... you are more than welcome to keep starting it back up. peace, CS.

quickdodge®
04-15-2007, 06:05 PM
you are more than welcome to keep starting it back up.

Actually, you start this up about every 6 months to a year by coming back and posting. No one even thinks or talks of you when you're gone. When I don't post for a day, threads abound about where I am. Later, QD.

cactusEG
04-15-2007, 06:07 PM
1. I didn't pay $500 for it.
2. You don't want to see it because you don't know how to search for it.

Later, QD.

i didnt see anything about a $507 ( since i didnt cost u 500) car on the IA search . no pics whats so ever gangster :goodjob: Later EG

quickdodge®
04-15-2007, 06:09 PM
i didnt see anything about a $507 ( since i didnt cost u 500) car on the IA search . no pics whats so ever :goodjob:

Lolol. What? Where do you keep getting $500? Later, QD.

cactusEG
04-15-2007, 06:17 PM

500bucks and y dont u ever car talk?

quickdodge®
04-15-2007, 06:19 PM
500bucks and y dont u ever car talk?

You realize you quoted on of IA's most unliked characters right?

Why don't I talk a lot of car talk? I've done my time. That's all you need to know. Later, QD.

cactusEG
04-15-2007, 06:21 PM
yea time in jail maybe.

Kyle
04-15-2007, 06:36 PM
its about being the fucking gang leader you always dreamed of becoming.... congrats.... you got yourself a gang. You should just call it IA.
QD's a gang leader :eek:

IA's a gang :eek:

cactusEG
04-15-2007, 06:41 PM
KKKIA