PDA

View Full Version : FS; VW wing, bikes, etc

DB20
06-28-2005, 10:14 PM
First off I have the upper spoiler that I purchased for my `01 GTI. It's unpainted and includes everything still in the box. I was just too lazy to put it on while I had the car. I'm lookin' to get $100 OBO for it.

Second i have a couple bikes for sale. the first one is a Specialized Hard Rock. It's yellow/black. it's nothing real special but will get you around town. The bike does have the usual scratches; what do you expect when you ride in MOAB, Ut. All shimano parts -not the wal-mart special. Frame size is 15. Asking 125 OBO.
My other bike is a Gary Fisher Air Bob. it's BMX in great condition. It has the Alex rims which at one point the best you can buy. it has the original camaflage paint job with the original pegs still attached. I paid 420 -on sale- so this is OBO.

I'm running out of room in my garage so I'm selling stuff I dont use anymore. Pics can be added if requested. you can either email me at [email protected] or call me at 404-626-9590, if I dont pick up leave a msg.

Steve

chmura
07-10-2005, 11:28 AM
pics of gti wing

DB20
07-11-2005, 12:11 AM
I will post a pic of the wing tomorrow. I just have to dig it out of the attic since I've had it forever.

chmura
07-11-2005, 12:11 AM
I will post a pic of the wing tomorrow. I just have to dig it out of the attic since I've had it forever.

what brand is it?

DB20
07-12-2005, 11:15 PM
I bought it from the dealership so whatever they provide. Since that being said the fitment shouldn't be a problem I would think. It is the upper spoiler and not the lower one. I originally had bought both but that that was a little much. I do remember thought the lower one was made by Freedom Design. So maybe the upper one is the same...not really sure. If you want call me at 404-626-9590. I think you tried calling me a while back but I was at work and accidently deleted your voicemail/number.

Steve