PDA

View Full Version : Misc Cop killer (influenced) by Pastor Troy...

quickdodgeŽ
04-15-2007, 12:47 PM
Officials in Charlotte, NC believe a man charged with killing two police officers may have been influenced by a song performed by rapper Pastor Troy titled "Murda Man."

Demeatrius Antonio Montgomery, 25, is charged with fatally shooting Officers Jeff Shelton, 35, and Sean Clark, 34, on Mar. 31 during a struggle outside of an apartment complex.

Montgomery was arrested after the shooting, charged with two counts of first-degree murder and may face the death penalty if convicted.

"Murda Man" is taken from Pastor Troy's 2005 album Face Off Part II.

The rapper disses fellow Atlanta rapper's Lil' Jon and Lil' Scrappy on the single, which features lyrics like:

I flex, I motherf***in ball better ask em/Catch a n***a talkin s**t and motherf***in blast em/Murda, m-u-r-d-a/I'm pumpin gats at whoever in the way/I'm back with gun play/Don't think they understand/But I don't think they wanna f**k with the murda man, murda man

Police claim Montgomery spent the day drinking brandy, smoking and believe that he listened to "Murda Man" shortly before killing both police officers.

Officers raided an apartment Friday (Apr. 6) in connection with the shootings, seeking more evidence, including the Pastor Troy CD that contains the "Murda Man" song that Montogomery allegedly listened to.

"It's a real tragedy for us, the officers, for the families, for the communities, that we've lost two in one incident," Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department Chief Darrel Stephens said.

Later, QD.

81911SC
04-15-2007, 12:52 PM
I think if there is a struggle then they there not influenced. If they just walked up and killed them then that may have infuluence.

HalfBaked
04-15-2007, 12:56 PM
What does dissing lil jon have to do with that article?!

_Christian_
04-15-2007, 12:57 PM
I don't think a song would influence someone that much. It's not like a normal person can listen to a song that promotes murder and then thinks it's a good idea to kill 2 cops. I feel sorry for the families of the cops. I hope that POS burns in hell.

HalfBaked
04-15-2007, 12:59 PM
I don't think a song would influence someone that much.

No a song can.

The 1st time I listened to Spice Girls "Spice Up Your Life."

My life became spicy, I went straight up to spice it up.

quickdodgeŽ
04-15-2007, 01:05 PM
No a song can.

The 1st time I listened to Spice Girls "Spice Up Your Life."

My life became spicy, I went straight up to spice it up.

I agree. I was about 16 or so when Cyndi Lauper first came out with Girls Just Want to Have Fun and I went and bought a few dres....err.....uhhhhh.

Later, QD.

TeeJay
04-15-2007, 01:24 PM
i live in charlotte and from what i hear, this was no struggle, it was more of an ambush, a bitch move if you will. word is that this guy had a long history with both of these cops, and he was looking to get to them personally. the same cops were called to that apt complex earlier for a domestic dispute and got the situation under control so they left. apparently that guy saw that those 2 cops he had "beef" with were the ones on duty in that area, so he made or had someone call 911 with some fake excuse to get the 2 cops back out there. when they arrived he crept up from behind and shot them both in the head.

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-17-2007, 09:33 PM
^ DAMN !

Crazy Asian
04-18-2007, 06:52 AM
I agree. I was about 16 or so when Cyndi Lauper first came out with Girls Just Want to Have Fun and I went and bought a few dres....err.....uhhhhh.

Later, QD.

Oh for sure QD dude they makes you want to get up and start singing OH GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN UH!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH