PDA

View Full Version : Parting out DB2

DB20
06-28-2005, 10:00 PM
I only had liabilitly on my car so I did not even bother with the insurance company so now I'm parting my car out. It's a 92 AGP GSR but with a B20B connected to the YS1 tranny.

The motor is totally stock internally. The only things I added was a CTR pulley. STR Fuel rail and FPR. I had headers on but those gained a good dent to where I would not use them. on the tanabe exhaust one of the bends torwards the rear LCA was smashed closed but the rest of the exhaust is fine including the Omni-Power test-pipe. I had just got the motor a full tune-up -wires, cap, rotor, did the Sea Foam deep cleaner, new speedo cable and IACV. Tom just redid the 3rd syncro and he put in a new ACT PP and Disk not too long ago so that is fine. The tranny just needs a new shift linkage and it should be fine.

On the exterior the only thing still usuable is the mirrors, driver side door, rear portion of car - taillights, bumper, hatch - and the glass besides windshield and sunroof

Suspension wise the GC's are still usuable along with the whole rear suspension. On the front the left axle snapped and a piece on the passenger side is bent.
Interior: I had just installed the 92-93 JDM Guage Cluster so that is still good along with everything else. The interior is black in color.

I need evrything to go ASAP so it's a OBO type of sale. I have a few prices set in mind on parts but just let me know what you need. If you want the full detail of what happen go to http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1284965
Right now I'm really wanting a 91-95 MR2 turbo but would prefer the 93+ due to better suspension geometry. But any year if you have it let me know. For the parts or call the best way to reach me is my cell at 404-626-9590. If i dont pick up leave a msg and i'll get back with you asap. thanks

Steve

lexx
09-23-2005, 11:54 AM
still 4 sale? interested in that b20. [email protected]

DB8-2NVY
09-23-2005, 12:04 PM
hey wanna sell that str fuel rail lmk and are any of the rims good lmk asap
Andrew 516-644-8354