PDA

View Full Version : Barett Tonight......

Vteckidd
04-13-2007, 07:31 PM
I will be out with the 2J cars tonight on barrett. i would make the trak to Gnette but i have to be at work EARLY tomrrow night so ill be out till only prob 11-12am.

Tomrrow we will be in Gnette.

if anyone is coming out to Barrett tonight, let me know, we wont race in cobb county, just going to hang out an show it off to some people. But anyone wanting to come out let me know.

Ill be at the BP at 930pm

cactusEG
04-13-2007, 07:34 PM
ur a car show on 4 wheels :goodjob:

Tank
04-13-2007, 07:52 PM
wish i was in atl to comeout sounds like fun

EmminoDaGreat
04-13-2007, 08:28 PM
/\/\/\ ??????

TIGERJC
04-13-2007, 08:32 PM
/\/\/\ ??????
ssshhhhhhhh u damn gecko

Tracy
04-13-2007, 08:34 PM
Barrett is gay

"B"
04-13-2007, 10:38 PM
Damn, read this way too late. Oh well, fiance would have killed me if I ditched the crib party.

SL33P3R
04-13-2007, 10:38 PM
/\/\/\ ??????

:lmfao: remember james, it was a different guy

_Christian_
04-13-2007, 10:44 PM
I will be out with the 2J cars tonight on barrett. i would make the trak to Gnette but i have to be at work EARLY tomrrow night so ill be out till only prob 11-12am.

Tomrrow we will be in Gnette.

if anyone is coming out to Barrett tonight, let me know, we wont race in cobb county, just going to hang out an show it off to some people. But anyone wanting to come out let me know.

Ill be at the BP at 930pm
ill run you in my sequoia

2jz240sx
04-13-2007, 11:18 PM
yeah barrett was lame...
bunch of 10 yr olds lol...

some guy wanted to race me in his cobalt for god sakes...

Decker1.8t
04-14-2007, 01:16 AM
^ yeah. it was pretty crappy. I hit gwinnett afterwards. Poppin as usual.

FAHHQUE700
04-14-2007, 01:39 AM
well... i thought you were following us to Steak and Shake? haha oh well... raced a blue C6 Z06, lost, raced a bolt on C5 Z06, about even... either I was ahead by a smidgum, or we were dead even... Raced a camaro from a 20 roll, losted by 3 cars (spun thru 3rd)

Glad you didn't run us though... we would have been had by some police. I think you'd beat me, but I really dunno about the other car.

BTW nice car, I really liked it... only thing you need is some 28" slicks tucked under it.

Decker1.8t
04-14-2007, 01:46 AM
well... i thought you were following us to Steak and Shake? haha oh well... raced a blue C6 Z06, lost, raced a bolt on C5 Z06, about even... either I was ahead by a smidgum, or we were dead even... Raced a camaro from a 20 roll, losted by 3 cars (spun thru 3rd)

Glad you didn't run us though... we would have been had by some police. I think you'd beat me, but I really dunno about the other car.

BTW nice car, I really liked it... only thing you need is some 28" slicks tucked under it.

I'm assuming 'the other car' is me? if so, i suppose we could test your theory.

Tank
04-14-2007, 09:22 AM
:lmfao: remember james, it was a different guy
accually dumb ass the reason i didnt want folks to know i was in ATL was becuase it was temporary, My wife's mom was murdered and as you might know shes from germany so i came home on emergency leave to get her and take her to germany for the funeral which is where i am typing this from now, afterwards ill retun to kuwait. Part of growing up is knowing when to STFU, some folks dont need everyone in there business. Running you mouth is why you got kicked out of PMS to begin with i would have thought you would have learned that when you begged me to talk to chad to let you back in PMS...............................Later

Tank

SL33P3R
04-14-2007, 09:44 AM
How do you know I was even talkin about that tank?

FAHHQUE700
04-14-2007, 09:45 AM
I'm assuming 'the other car' is me? if so, i suppose we could test your theory.

No, not you. I was refering to the other car that was going to race him. You didn't say anything about wanting to run, so I didn't know... :thinking: You could probably beat me too though... But hey, it's my daily driver.... Not like you guys were going to run off and leave me though! :tongue1:

Tank
04-14-2007, 10:05 AM
How do you know I was even talkin about that tank?
dont play stupid with me, i can Post the AIM's you sent...........you got alot of growing up to do taylor, alot.

My wife "4 months pregnant's mom died" the army flew me home from kuwait to get her and take her to germany. So yes i was there for a few days and went to Mainstream and saw you your dad and the kid from the gecko squad. Reason i said dont let anyone know or played like i wasnt there is because i knew i wouldnt be there but a couple of days. Now you got the whole story.......................have a nice day taylor.

Tank