PDA

View Full Version : LOL!!!!!! RICE!!!

Killer
04-13-2007, 11:33 AM
i'm not much for even coming close to racing people... especially on 75.. BUT!!!

last night i was on 575-75 and i kept hearing some exhaust.. but i didn't even look up to see if any type of modified vehicle was around....

when i finally did.. the most riced out eg hatch i had ever seen was in front of me...

it had the rear bumper of a "mini cooper" if u will... with the dual exhaust meeting in the middle like on the cooper as well... riced out vinyl, gay tails...

well we merged onto 75 from 575 and dude gets on it... (he was in front of me) he goes from 4th to 5th but actually missed the gear and was just revving in neutral! lol... he realizes this.. puts it in 4th and passes a couple vehicles...

i follow... let him get like 7-8 car lengths in front of me.. put it in 4th and fly by him.... i slow down.. he gets on it..... i wait for him to come even with me and i put it back in fourth and pull on him again.. he shifts to 3... i drop as well and blow him away....... i gave him a big GIG as he passed me when i exited.. i was just cracking up....

why??? is this so funny to me.... I WAS IN MY GIRLS COMPLETELY STOCK 99 LX CIVIC!!!!! it was too funny to me...

"B"
04-13-2007, 01:11 PM
You are a ricer as well for doing a flyby.

Want an example ofo being a hypocrite?

How about trying to yell at me cause you thought I raced on the street and here you are doing the same thing.

THAT is text book definition of a hypocrite. OK, bye bye now.

gtikid
04-13-2007, 01:53 PM
Ricer flyby FTL...

hydroshutter
04-13-2007, 01:57 PM
he drives a riced out civic hatch, and comments on another riced out civic hatch.

Killer
04-13-2007, 02:57 PM
my car is rice because it's a honda? cause there is nothing else anyone could or would consider rice on my car...

... i did a fly by after he pulled his retarded "i'll show u when i get into 4th gear and pass this truck i'm behind.. o shit i missed the gear... twice!" it was more of showing him how to drive...

and b it wasn't that kinda race... bub.. calm down a bit... had u been there.. uda laughed too.. i'm sure... maximum speed hit was like 80... seriously guys lighten up

iloveboost
04-13-2007, 03:00 PM
I vote this thread to be in the "Kills Forum Top 5 Gayest Thread" list.

All in favor say, "I"

Killer
04-13-2007, 03:01 PM
I vote this thread to be in the "Kills Forum Top 5 Gayest Thread" list.

All in favor say, "I"

i hate u all.. like i said.. i don't race.. just thought it was a funny story.. sorry.. i won't waste ur time in here again... :doh:

maybe this was meant for discussion amongst friends in real life... or an off topic forum...

hydroshutter
04-13-2007, 03:08 PM
Daniel laying the smackdown.

Tracer
04-13-2007, 04:09 PM
I dont know guys but this kill is amazing. Mini Cooper...have you seen Mr. Bean drive those cars....dang they fly. :bowdown:

gtikid
04-14-2007, 02:22 PM
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIII

Ricer flyby FTL x2.....

Maniaç
04-15-2007, 11:54 AM
Kyle get the fuck out of the kills forum. your pussy ass belongs only in the WHORES lounge

cactusEG
04-15-2007, 06:57 PM
i'm not much for even coming close to racing people... especially on 75.. BUT!!!

last night i was on 575-75 and i kept hearing some exhaust.. but i didn't even look up to see if any type of modified vehicle was around....

when i finally did.. the most riced out eg hatch i had ever seen was in front of me...

it had the rear bumper of a "mini cooper" if u will... with the dual exhaust meeting in the middle like on the cooper as well... riced out vinyl, gay tails...

well we merged onto 75 from 575 and dude gets on it... (he was in front of me) he goes from 4th to 5th but actually missed the gear and was just revving in neutral! lol... he realizes this.. puts it in 4th and passes a couple vehicles...

i follow... let him get like 7-8 car lengths in front of me.. put it in 4th and fly by him.... i slow down.. he gets on it..... i wait for him to come even with me and i put it back in fourth and pull on him again.. he shifts to 3... i drop as well and blow him away....... i gave him a big GIG as he passed me when i exited.. i was just cracking up....

why??? is this so funny to me.... I WAS IN MY GIRLS COMPLETELY STOCK 99 LX CIVIC!!!!! it was too funny to me...

what a rush!!!!

not!!!!!

BlkCD5
04-15-2007, 07:23 PM
no pics + thread failure= GTFO :goodjob:

Killer
04-16-2007, 04:11 PM
what a rush!!!!

not!!!!!

wasn't intended to be a rush.. nor intense.. just funny...

Killer
04-16-2007, 04:14 PM
I dont know guys but this kill is amazing. Mini Cooper...have you seen Mr. Bean drive those cars....dang they fly. :bowdown:

it wasn't a cooper.. it was an eg.. with "mini cooper like exhaust and rear bumper"

my point to this whole thing was that a stock lx has liek what 97 horse....

a stock eg can't have much more.. but the weight difference, and the fact that his was modded made him look pathetic...

:cry:

if my name was maniac.. i'd cut myself....

since it's not SCREW U GUYS!!!! (oh and no pics.. it was dark, i was driving, and all i had was my phone)

94filpfolp
04-16-2007, 04:50 PM
wasn't intended to be a rush.. nor intense.. just funny...
what about gay?????????????:goodjob: :goodjob: your a fag!!!!!!!!!!:gay: :gay:

WhiteAccord
04-16-2007, 08:41 PM
/\/\HAHAHAH

cactusEG
04-16-2007, 09:34 PM
what about gay?????????????:goodjob: :goodjob: your a fag!!!!!!!!!!:gay: :gay:

lol:goodjob:

"B"
04-16-2007, 09:36 PM
Why the fuck does this gay ass thread even have a star next to it?

XanRules
05-02-2007, 05:55 PM
actually I think it's funny.