PDA

View Full Version : So who was the idiot at Target ?

Julio
03-12-2005, 11:45 PM
When the guys pulled up in the Cayane (SC) and ask if anyone was racing..

This young kid ( idiot ) responded right away...

"MUSTANGS UNLIMITED" in there parking lot in Gnett...

You are a tool my friend. fucking idiot.

The Ren
03-12-2005, 11:51 PM
lol smart one dude!

kilpatty43
03-12-2005, 11:54 PM
who was the douche in the old school prelude that sounded like a pissed off bee in a tin can

The Ren
03-13-2005, 12:10 AM
who was the douche in the old school prelude that sounded like a pissed off bee in a tin can

No idea but i thought his car was going to fall apart right in front of us..

LS2ner
03-13-2005, 12:14 AM
i always miss meets... stupid work.

ruah_23
03-13-2005, 12:16 AM
i always miss meets... stupid work.

Same here!

br3nn0n
03-13-2005, 12:30 AM
i must have missed that part of the meet.... do you know when it happened?

br3nn0n
03-13-2005, 01:41 AM
julio: what car did you drive and what time did you get there?

JITB
03-13-2005, 02:53 AM
I heard some kids in Gwinnet got Busted...

optimusprime
03-13-2005, 06:54 AM
just for the record, the kid in the red suv at target was my brother. thats why i answered right away. i aint that dumb.

the better question is who was the kid in the mustang?

and yeah we all got busted. it was a massive run from the police. me and a few of my friends gave up and walked towards the cops. got issued for tresspassing.

only one person got arrested. a female drunk off her ass. please people, when your going sr, leave the beer at home.

Scrappy
03-13-2005, 07:25 AM
good fucking job on screwing shit up for everyone around the area... hope you arent wanting a pitty party and shit... how about instead of just leaving the beer at home, leave your cars, yourself at home and save us the trouble of not being able to hang out anywhere

Leisa
03-13-2005, 07:28 AM
I guess it was a good thing we left when we did... I get so sick and tired of people fucking up what few good times we are able to have at an outside get together .... Good going guys!!!! :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up:

Brett
03-13-2005, 07:30 AM
just for the record, the kid in the red suv at target was my brother. thats why i answered right away. i aint that dumb.

and yeah we all got busted. it was a massive run from the police. me and a few of my friends gave up and walked towards the cops. got issued for tresspassing.

only one person got arrested. a female drunk off her ass. please people, when your going sr, leave the beer at home.

You are the idiot who posted in the show area yesterday telling everyone where to meet up to race.... You are a fuckin tool.

You fuckin idiots stay out of our meets. We have been meeting there for 2 years and have NEVER had a problem with the police, They know we are there to just hang out and they respect that and leave us alone. You stupid fucks dont need to come along and ruin what we have worked to keep for years.

So after seeing your post yesterday, I am not suprised then your brother pulls up and is as stupid as you.

I suggest you all find a different area to go to, because you wont be welcome with the people who have worked to keep that spot available to us for 2 years.

quickdodgeŽ
03-13-2005, 08:48 AM
i aint that dumb.

You sher ain't. Nice way to convince us that you're smart.

WoW! Really? Is it cool to brag about being an idiot?

please people, when your going sr, leave the beer at home.

Why don't you just NOT go sr? Dum bass. Later, QD.

AznTraitor
03-13-2005, 09:08 AM
next time you guys see them out, just run over to Starbucks and get one of the cops to give you their business cards, and give them a call whenever these hardcore street racers come out.....

seriously though.....you fellas ought to find a new hangout away from IA folks....because doesnt seem like you are welcomed anymore.

babygurl
03-13-2005, 09:10 AM
next time you guys see them out, just run over to Starbucks and get one of the cops to give you their business cards, and give them a call whenever these hardcore street racers come out.....

seriously though.....you fellas ought to find a new hangout away from IA folks....because doesnt seem like you are welcomed anymore.

CAN I GET AN AMEN......

quickdodgeŽ
03-13-2005, 09:11 AM
....because doesnt seem like you are welcomed anymore.

Anymore...hell. Lolol. He never was welcome in the first place. His first post was about a meeting spot for racing. Later, QD.

AznTraitor
03-13-2005, 09:14 AM
well I hate to admitt it, but when we use to hang out and people we didnt know or didnt want around, we all had a business card of some of Gwinnett Co's PD and would just give them a call and tell them that this particular vehicle (with tag number) was acting a fool and "seemed" under the influence from what I could tell......key words "what I could tell".......I'm not a professional or anything cough...cough......but just giving some of your IA regulars some advice on how to handle these type of characters....works quite well....and you build up quite a repor with police.

babygurl
03-13-2005, 09:16 AM
well I hate to admitt it, but when we use to hang out and people we didnt know or didnt want around, we all had a business card of some of Gwinnett Co's PD and would just give them a call and tell them that this particular vehicle (with tag number) was acting a fool and "seemed" under the influence from what I could tell......key words "what I could tell".......I'm not a professional or anything cough...cough......but just giving some of your IA regulars some advice on how to handle these type of characters....works quite well....and you build up quite a repor with police.

again can i get an AMEN

AznTraitor
on that note!

be sure to come out next saturday Optimus!!!! bring your brother too! fun times to be had by all!!! wooohooo! street racing! yessss! we can do dounts in the parking lot, we can rev our motors to redline and once again, STREET RACING!!! WOOOOOOOOO

iloveboost
There's at least one of these posts a week.

AznTraitor
03-13-2005, 09:19 AM
again can i get an AMEN

you're gonna make me feel like a preacher here soon ;)

babygurl
03-13-2005, 09:20 AM
you're gonna make me feel like a preacher here soon ;)

lol, you speak the turth and a few helpful hints lol

Brett
03-13-2005, 09:57 AM
Just amazes me how fuckin stupid people are, thinking if they come out to our meets we are impressed and think they are cool. I will take you up on that idea peter, I will call the Po-Po on this idiots ass, Cause he ISNT WELCOME at the meets.

AznTraitor
03-13-2005, 10:03 AM
Just amazes me how fuckin stupid people are, thinking if they come out to our meets we are impressed and think they are cool. I will take you up on that idea peter, I will call the Po-Po on this idiots ass, Cause he ISNT WELCOME at the meets.

whoa, whoa, whoa....I forgot to tell you that info wasnt free....I'm gonna require a oatmeal cookie and carmel macchiato from starbucks ;)

Brett
03-13-2005, 10:06 AM
Would be well worth it, trust me!! :D

4dmin
03-13-2005, 10:10 AM
lol - funny tons of peeps who i don't even think are on ia

BP was packed when we were going home

babygurl
03-13-2005, 10:18 AM
has anybody looked at this guys profile, if its trie he is 23 or 24, he should know better than that shit........

The Yousef
03-13-2005, 11:54 AM
babygurl:

amen

btw:

who was the guy in the silver rx-8 "trying" to do donuts in the parking lot? thats another excellent idea to get cops coming over and breaking up the meets...

The Ren
03-13-2005, 12:00 PM
I left the Target (Alpharetta) meet at around 9:15ish.. Anything happen after i left?

speedminded
03-13-2005, 12:42 PM
Me! I'm starting a new car club..it's called the Misshifts! :P 3rd gear synchro's have been worn out since I bought the car...i knew i should have replaced them when I put in the LSD.

Kevykev
03-13-2005, 12:45 PM
Good 'Ol MEEETS

Brett
03-13-2005, 02:26 PM
I left the Target (Alpharetta) meet at around 9:15ish.. Anything happen after i left?

Have you not just read the first 2 pages? That tells you all the info.

And wasnt the moron in the RX8 some old dude? Like older then me? And he thinks its cool to do doughnuts to impress kids? Fuckin looser

babygurl
03-13-2005, 02:29 PM
Have you not just read the first 2 pages? That tells you all the info.

And wasnt the moron in the RX8 some old dude? Like me? he was trying to impress kids by doing donuts ! And I thinks its cool to do doughnuts to impress kids! i am a Fuckin looser

brett i would not brag about you trying to do donuts....come on now

Brett
03-13-2005, 02:31 PM
Shit! The civic doesnt have enough power for that, Hell it can barley turn the wheels on its own...lol

JITB
03-13-2005, 03:00 PM
It wasnt his fault you all got groken up. They sent you all home b/c of the other shit going on in gwinnett, so they werent gonna have anyoen hanging out in parking lots. They prob thought youa ll were with the other group. You all are gonna get shooed away again so you might as well find somewhere else to go.

Chuckster
03-13-2005, 03:05 PM
i just browsed the first page and cought this..

and i would liek to say YOU FUCKING IDIOT

that is all :tool:

optimusprime
03-13-2005, 03:31 PM
yall are fuckin retards. youre gonna blame this shit on me. i wasnt even racing. i wasnt drinking. shit didnt get fucked up till yall youngings on this board showed up. shit half yall aint even been there before. yall fuckin dumbasses, whoever blames this shit on me. it couldnt be the 16 yearolds racing on the way could it......or the minors drinking and driving.....or yall trying to follow everyone to a spot in which you were not asked to go. could it.

another thing, the kid that works at mustangs iunlimited gave us permision to be there from the owner.......its the neighbors that comp[lained cause yall wanna be driftin mofos gotta get all retarded.

now we hafta find a new spot. make a spot......a spot of rich lil kids with moms credit. im not speaking about all of you just the duimbasses that think i was the cause of the downfall. you jackasses werent even there. neither was i. i didnt get there till after the races started.....literally 2 minutes before the cops.

before you speak about something you know nothing about.........ya better get the facts straight.

later. much later.

optimusprime
03-13-2005, 03:36 PM
on that note!

be sure to come out next saturday Optimus!!!! bring your brother too! fun times to be had by all!!! wooohooo! street racing! yessss! we can do dounts in the parking lot, we can rev our motors to redline and once again, STREET RACING!!! WOOOOOOOOO

do you really think i idioize yall. all the bondo and stickers. we got kicked out for racing. notyhing to do with the parking lot. and i did no donuts in the lot or anywhere else.

were do yall come up with this shit

boosted1jz
03-13-2005, 03:39 PM
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/15431/bombing_thread.jpg

Mike Lowrey
03-13-2005, 03:55 PM
do you really think i idioize yall. all the bondo and stickers. we got kicked out for racing. notyhing to do with the parking lot. and i did no donuts in the lot or anywhere else.

were do yall come up with this shit

Street racing is for FUCKING IDIOTS! :2up: Why don't you and your dumbass friends take it to the track, so :stfu:

Leisa
03-13-2005, 03:58 PM
yall are fuckin retards. youre gonna blame this shit on me. i wasnt even racing. i wasnt drinking. shit didnt get fucked up till yall youngings on this board showed up. shit half yall aint even been there before. yall fuckin dumbasses, whoever blames this shit on me. it couldnt be the 16 yearolds racing on the way could it......or the minors drinking and driving.....or yall trying to follow everyone to a spot in which you were not asked to go. could it.

another thing, the kid that works at mustangs iunlimited gave us permision to be there from the owner.......its the neighbors that comp[lained cause yall wanna be driftin mofos gotta get all retarded.

now we hafta find a new spot. make a spot......a spot of rich lil kids with moms credit. im not speaking about all of you just the duimbasses that think i was the cause of the downfall. you jackasses werent even there. neither was i. i didnt get there till after the races started.....literally 2 minutes before the cops.

before you speak about something you know nothing about.........ya better get the facts straight.

later. much later.

Moron you are gonna say most of us never hang at Target? And then say it was us who ruined it? Dick head, we have been meeting there for 2 years and your retarded ass wasnt there when we left so dont say it us the people already there that fucked it up, and I dont recall seeing any kids there ( Or any week ) So you can take the living on moms credit card thought and shove it up your ass, you fuckin moron.

babygurl
03-13-2005, 04:00 PM
HAHA I LOVE STUPID NOOBS WHO COME ON HERE AND ACT A FOOL.....HE EVEN SAID "YEAH WE GOT BUSTED" WELL TAKE YOUR PROWLING ASS....AND GO SUCK ON MOMMIES TITTIES...AND ASK HER FOR ANOTHER CREDIT CARD YOU MORON

Brett
03-13-2005, 04:00 PM

later. much later.

What spot did anyone follow you to? If you came to the Target meet you came to us, We are there every Saturday hanging with friends, and we dont care to much for idiots who show up and race and do stupid shit to get the good people kicked out, so dont think ANYONE follows you to a place we werent wanted, YOU CAME TO A PLACE YOU WERENT WANTED.

Chuckster
03-13-2005, 04:24 PM
What spot did anyone follow you to? If you came to the Target meet you came to us, We are there every Saturday hanging with friends, and we dont care to much for idiots who show up and race and do stupid shit to get the good people kicked out, so dont think ANYONE follows you to a place we werent wanted, YOU CAME TO A PLACE YOU WERENT WANTED.

BURRRRRNNNNNEEEDDDDDD!

Scrappy
03-13-2005, 04:24 PM
haha you SR are a fucking dumbass... racing or no racing you are still a fuck up... tell me i havent been there before... hmm... try again

babygurl
03-13-2005, 04:30 PM
BURRRRRNNNNNEEEDDDDDD!

BRETT OWNED HIM AS USUAL....IM GLAD I AM ON BRETTS GOOD SIDE ;)

babygurl
03-13-2005, 04:32 PM
haha you SR are a fucking dumbass... racing or no racing you are still a fuck up... tell me i havent been there before... hmm... try again

WARNING KRISSY IS PISSED WATCH OUT...SHES GONNA BLOW

HAHAH GIRLIE YOU CRAZY :)

JITB
03-13-2005, 04:35 PM
Why dont you all do soemthing about the people racing, talking about it on here isnt gonna help.

Scrappy
03-13-2005, 04:36 PM
im not mad i got my car back :D

Mike Lowrey
03-13-2005, 04:38 PM
Why dont you all do soemthing about the people racing, talking about it on here isnt gonna help.

I am doing something about what I can control, myself. I do not street race. That is what I am doing about it. :2up:

JITB
03-13-2005, 04:40 PM
That nice....and we can see that helps...If this bothers u all so much, cal lthe cops on people doin dumb shit.

Scrappy
03-13-2005, 04:41 PM
he and they did it after the "OLD SCHOOL" peopl;e that have been there more than once left but now we wont be allowed back at all due to them... thats why we are pissed...

JITB
03-13-2005, 04:45 PM
They ahve been racing over there in that spot in gwinnet since last summer(probrably longer), and have been busted more than once. So its not a secret. In the cops eyes were all the bad people whether you are sitting in the lot. Or flyin up and down the street. Either your loitering or racing your still breaking the law. So dont get upset when they tell you all to go home.

babygurl
03-13-2005, 04:49 PM
i do agree it is breaking the law, but it is a known fact, if you dont do something stupid they wont get you for loitering, or even bother youtrust me, i have worked in law enforcement for over 2 yrs now, I work at a bonding company in hall county and the cops up here dont mess with anyone just sitting and talking, and i agree when you do see someone doing something stupid (like street racing) you should call the cops....but as far as this idiot street racing word of advice to anyone who does it, doesnt make you look cool....take it to the track plan and simple if you do the crime you should do the time, rather it being jail or just a fine, if you act stupid, you get caught fucking teenagers, i wasnt one long ago, but i know better....racing needs to be done at the track....and as for the girl drinking in public you are really looking to get your ass in trouble rather it by the cops or raped....if you put yourself in a stupid situation you deserve what is coming to you!!!!!!!!!

Mike Lowrey
03-13-2005, 04:51 PM
They ahve been racing over there in that spot in gwinnet since last summer(probrably longer), and have been busted more than once. So its not a secret. In the cops eyes were all the bad people whether you are sitting in the lot. Or flyin up and down the street. Either your loitering or racing your still breaking the law. So dont get upset when they tell you all to go home.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

JITB
03-13-2005, 04:56 PM
Most of the people you all are talking about arent even on the boards. Or are never gonna read any of this, So in the end its pointless. They will tell you to go hmoe no matter what you are doing, its the cops decision, if theywnat you to go home. Than they will tell you to leave. So maybe...instead of pointing the finger at the one "new guy", you should just go somewhere else and stay away from the trouble area.

Mike Lowrey
03-13-2005, 05:17 PM
Most of the people you all are talking about arent even on the boards. Or are never gonna read any of this, So in the end its pointless. They will tell you to go hmoe no matter what you are doing, its the cops decision, if theywnat you to go home. Than they will tell you to leave. So maybe...instead of pointing the finger at the one "new guy", you should just go somewhere else and stay away from the trouble area.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

babygurl
03-13-2005, 05:22 PM

like i said most cops if you arent doing anything stupid they wont mess with you!!!!!!!!!! 2nd and as far as pointing our fingers at the "new guy" he said he was busted and that he ran...the fucker is lucking he didnt go to jail for being stupid, by him being stupid im going to point my finger at him, you dont like it read another thread....and i would expect people to point my stupidness out to me as well, rather it be something simple as grammar or street racing....if im doing something stupid let me know, i have no problem in that....people need to grow the fuck up.....and if i want to bitch, its a public forum....and im sure alot of peole agree with me on this shit........

Kristi
03-13-2005, 06:27 PM
who was the ass in the dark blue/black impala that was running his mouth

Brett
03-13-2005, 06:54 PM

Not where Target is, We never see people street racing so try again.....

AznTraitor
03-13-2005, 08:13 PM
Not where Target is, We never see people street racing so try again.....

cuz you dont have nightvision goggles like us real "SR's"

quickdodgeŽ
03-13-2005, 09:24 PM
It's all about the:

http://www.joenterprises.com/NIGHTVISION/NIGHTVISION-Images/1.jpg

Get some........biatch. Later, QD.

AznTraitor
03-13-2005, 09:28 PM
damn QD, I told you, you need to step up your game and get the new shits...

here's my current setup

http://www.consolite.co.uk/images/helmet_homepage.jpg

quickdodgeŽ
03-13-2005, 09:29 PM
Damn, Goose. Later, QD.

AznTraitor
03-13-2005, 09:32 PM
werd......see, I have to run this setup because I can listen onto the police chatter, and then when I hear them talking about us, I have my mic already there so I can holla at my boys, and then when I want to get into super duper stealth mode, I just pull the main cover down.

innerhole
03-13-2005, 09:52 PM
lol too many retards in the world!!

Ex_Vtec_Girl
03-13-2005, 11:52 PM
i wasn't around last night, but i think you guys are getting the 2 spots mixed up.

i believe this guy is saying the people racing up at mustangs unlimited were the ones that got busted. like jitb said, people have been racing over there for a while now. i used to live across the street & there were people over there quite often, even though the cops showed up just about every time.

as far as the idiots doing stupid shit at target, i say beat their asses if they've screwed it up for you & you're not allowed to meet there any more! but as far as the people racing over at mustangs unlimited, if they want to continue to go to a place that is constantly busted instead of keeping it on the track, so be it...that's their stupid decision.

JITB
03-14-2005, 12:10 AM
LIke i said before, the idiots will come back. Because the problem makers will never ever see this. SO instead of saying all this on IA, tell them when they are there. WE dont want you here with us. Have a meet idiots fuck it up, u come on ia bitch about it. Nothing happens....They did get busted in gwinnett, they get busted like once a month there. Once they catch someone racing they just tell everyone to go home. even u parkin lot queens.

JoeCoolinATL
03-14-2005, 02:55 AM

thats every honda in gwinnet ;)

Bring It!!
03-14-2005, 07:52 AM
I don't mean to step in a talk some noise I wasn't there for but these two in particular seem like the "intelligent" type but calling the police on them is just wrong! I will never in my entire life be a snitch calling someone out is one thing beating some ass in another but snitchin is an offence worthy of somethin' else! I spent two years in a hole cause of a snitch! Where I come from snitches got cut from corner of the mouth to the ear!

AznTraitor
03-14-2005, 08:05 AM
"snitching" this isnt 3rd grade.....it's not "uncool" to let the authorites know if someone is acting a fool.

now let's say you were a crack dealer, then hell yeah your ass needs to be snitched on, or let's say you were a rapist, hell yeah you need to be snitched on.

Brian Nichols, if it wasnt for someone "snitching" on him, then there'd be a whole other story wouldnt there he'd still be out there doing god knows what, or how about when his friends "snitched" on him the first time.

this isnt the mafia, there isnt a "gang"....so I highly doubt someone is gonna get hurt for this so called "snitching"

everyone here is protecting their better interest, they want to hang out, they want to keep the riff raff out....so when that happens, you call the police over and they will simply watch that person act a fool and then tell them to leave or get in the back of the car.

"snitching".......

Mike Lowrey
03-14-2005, 08:28 AM
I don't mean to step in a talk some noise I wasn't there for but these two in particular seem like the "intelligent" type but calling the police on them is just wrong! I will never in my entire life be a snitch calling someone out is one thing beating some ass in another but snitchin is an offence worthy of somethin' else! I spent two years in a hole cause of a snitch! Where I come from snitches got cut from corner of the mouth to the ear!

Dude, STFU! Your a dumbass. As said above, snitching is elementry school shit. GROW UP!

ISAtlanta300
03-14-2005, 12:39 PM

Then that means you were not innocent after all........

So if you sell drugs to my kids I am not supposed to "snitch" on you? WTF????

eViLMunkey
03-14-2005, 01:16 PM

later. much later.

Last I checked half the people onn this forum are over 18 and a large portion such as myself are over 21, and go to tracks or sponsered events to race.... but you're catching the blame since you are associated w/ those who caused the problems....

HiPSI
03-14-2005, 01:19 PM

oh wow, you's a hardcore gangsta ass foo huh? cut the shit, if you don't fuck up then you have nothing to worry about.

eViLMunkey
03-14-2005, 01:21 PM
It's not really snitching when they get the cops up your arse for what they do everytime they come around.... and I'd rather snitch over that...

Chuckster
03-14-2005, 01:32 PM
this thread is ghey!

eViLMunkey
03-14-2005, 01:33 PM
You're Ghey! j/p...

Speed_Freak
03-14-2005, 03:30 PM
about mustangs there was a undercover cop following us in a gray lexus 430 with chrome rims

Jimmy B
03-14-2005, 03:51 PM
I spent two years in a hole cause of a snitch! Where I come from snitches got cut from corner of the mouth to the ear!

no you didnt.. but anyway... when you gettin me my money? and when you commin to pick up your stuff?

Brett
03-14-2005, 04:02 PM

Its not snitching when people are coming and fucking up what we all work to keep. And like everyone else said, we arent in school, so if someone does something illegal, Not our fault if someone tells on them, I will be glad to call a cop over if some idiot comes to Target to fuck up our last place we have left to hang out.

JoeCoolinATL
03-14-2005, 07:25 PM
haha all i hear is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA H

Nismo
03-14-2005, 08:19 PM
I used to hang out at target with you at regal alot last winter (i had the brown element) and sold it to get a black maxima. Im just wondering when you all get together now up there, or if you still do. I remember last winter it wasnt bad at all about people peeling out or doing donuts. I guess it has gotten bad though since i left :(. Is there any place that people can now meet up at and just talk, and not get stupid people doing stupid shit. And i also agree with the statement of taking it to the track, not the street.

CiViCCuTie
03-14-2005, 08:21 PM
I think I just wasted 10 minutes of my life reading all of this...what ever happened to "if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all..." now thats elementary school...

Chuckster
03-14-2005, 08:31 PM
:blah:

SIMILAR THOUGHTS PRESIDENT
03-16-2005, 05:50 PM

When was this? And what did you go to jail for?

boosted1jz
03-16-2005, 07:50 PM