PDA

View Full Version : relastionship problems.. help?

Frög
04-13-2007, 12:02 AM
ok so this is how it goes.. yesterday was my birthday, i was in athens and went to atlanta to celebrate it with my parents and sister.. whenever i drive back from atlanta, i like to talk to her on the phone.. its usualy drive back around 11pm so i dont have idiots taking two lanes and less cars= no rock chips.. i asked my girlfriend who is at Georgia southern and goes out every single night (ya sucks) to go home at 11 so i could speak with her on my way back to athens.. (i speak to her because im usualy tired and it keeps me up) well she tells me she cant because she is already set up on a game of beer pong (this is around 10pm).. so im pisssed i hang up the phone on her.. i dont get a call until 12 when im in athens.. this is my bday and all i wanted was to talk to my gf on my way home..

she is a completly diffrent person.. i dont even recognize who she is.. the past month has been hell. i used to be the male in the relationship, but now, i have no control..

Frög
04-13-2007, 12:08 AM
this is after a year and a half of dating.. do relationships just become hell after 1 year? all my friends are the same.. after one year, the girl becomes the biggest bitch and doesnt deal with your shit..

VooDooXII
04-13-2007, 12:09 AM
She was "busy" in a sense...but it is kinda messed up that she wouldn't make time to talk to you, being that it's your birthday...happy birthday, heh.

I don't know man...college changes people, and it probably doesn't help matters that she's at Southern and you're all the way up in Athens. How often do you two see each other?

Frög
04-13-2007, 12:12 AM
She was "busy" in a sense...but it is kinda messed up that she wouldn't make time to talk to you, being that it's your birthday...happy birthday, heh.

I don't know man...college changes people, and it probably doesn't help matters that she's at Southern and you're all the way up in Athens. How often do you two see each other?

eh you bring another subject, we used to see each other every weekend.. it was fine then.. but now, its more like 3 out of 4 but she want 2 out of 4 because she cant afford gas and "her car is going to die" (i pay for her gas sometimes and i often pay for repairs on her car)..

Annihilation
04-13-2007, 12:14 AM
next time she calls just be like "does wayne brady have to choke a bitch" and put a gps in her tampon so you can track her every movement and then set up a acme hoe trap, upside down box held up with a stick connected to a string... under the box put a bowl of semen... when she crawls under pull the string and you caught her...

You now have limited ability to see through walls

Frög
04-13-2007, 12:28 AM

Hektik
04-13-2007, 12:39 AM
truthfully man if she cant put down a game of pong to talk to you on your b-day. youre wasting your time.. drop her move on and find someone whos not so interested in pong.lol..

Stormhammer
04-13-2007, 12:43 AM
^^ I'd agree, if it were me I'd have a pretty big fucking problem if a girl couldnt take a moment out of some dumbass drinking game to talk to me and wish me a happy birthday, especially if I asked for it ahead of time

Plus, your at UGA... your still young ;)

VooDooXII
04-13-2007, 12:47 AM
eh you bring another subject, we used to see each other every weekend.. it was fine then.. but now, its more like 3 out of 4 but she want 2 out of 4 because she cant afford gas and "her car is going to die" (i pay for her gas sometimes and i often pay for repairs on her car)..

Okay, that's fucked up. If you're giving a solution to every excuse she throws at you and she still isn't making time for you...then something's really wrong. I'd say that she isn't worth it. It doesn't make sense that that'd happen after you two being together for a year and a half...but I wouldn't know. I'm no expert.

Like Stormhammer said...you're still young...and at UGA!

Hektik
04-13-2007, 12:49 AM
seriously..... i mean i dont see why ur wasting your time anyway. you should be out trying to catch several different types of STD's...

better yet fuck her one last time.video tape it and post it here. and send her an email with the link.....

make it so human

Frög
04-13-2007, 12:52 AM
ya, she drinks all the time and goes out every night.. i dont mean like 9/10 nights, i mean 10/10... 100/100..

last night i didnt break up with her, she promised and promised :blah:.. she told me she was going to be home at 10:45 tonight.. and then this morning she goes back into bitch mode and she ends up telling me she is going home at 12 because she is going to drink.. i was pissed but i was like w/e.. she didnt go home at 12, she went home at 1 because of beer pong..

i know couple of you have drinking problems.. is drinking 4-5 nights a week to get drunk 5+ drinks is bad? lead to becoming alchoholic?

Frög
04-13-2007, 12:57 AM
seriously..... i mean i dont see why ur wasting your time anyway. you should be out trying to catch several different types of STD's...

better yet fuck her one last time.video tape it and post it here. and send her an email with the link.....

make it so human

lol i know you want to see me naked.. but im going to say it for the last time .. NO!:taun:

00CelicaGT
To be honest she is probably cheating on you. But like everyone is saying, you go to a big ass school with a bunch of fine ass girls... you should be tryin to bust as many nuts as possible. :idb:

Just leave the chick and find someone who will care more about your feelings and make time for you.

Stormhammer
hrm... if she promised and promised, and not more than 24 hours later breaks that promise while being a bitch because she wants to go drink.... I dunno dude, like I said if it were me, that'd be it, the line for me. Some people may call me stupid or lame for it, but, I wouldn't put up with that. Especially if the night before she would had convinced me with what turned out to be an empty promises just to not break up.

Stormhammer
04-13-2007, 12:58 AM
To be honest she is probably cheating on you.

I wouldnt say that as a fact. Thats kinda jumping the gun there ( it IS a possibility but I'd rather leave it as a last thing )

Stormhammer
04-13-2007, 12:59 AM
find someone who will care more about your feelings and make time for you.

X2 :goodjob:

Frög
04-13-2007, 01:02 AM
hrm... if she promised and promised, and not more than 24 hours later breaks that promise while being a bitch because she wants to go drink.... I dunno dude, like I said if it were me, that'd be it, the line for me. Some people may call me stupid or lame for it, but, I wouldn't put up with that. Especially if the night before she would had convinced me with what turned out to be an empty promises just to not break up.

easier said than done.. i used to say the same shit.. i broke up with her tonight.. no intentions of getting back together..

again, this is my bday week.. all this on my bday.. i love my life.. :no:

hey well atleast i might be getting a s2000.. :rolleyes:

Stormhammer
04-13-2007, 01:08 AM
hmm... well, today is officially friday, in 18 hours it'll be friday night. Your single, your in Athens. Athens has bars. Athenian bars have hot Athenian Chicks. And its Friday night.

I know its easier said than done, but, you did it, don't look back.... so at least you stood up for what you wanted, and decided that you wouldn't take any more shit from her

Hektik
04-13-2007, 01:18 AM
lol i know you want to see me naked.. but im going to say it for the last time .. NO!:taun:
:rolleyes: damnit you caught me, you caught the tater..lol...

seriously tho... cut the cord and get out before it gets worst... shes on a real quick path to self destruction an if you stick around shell just make you feel guilty for leaving her later on when she needs someone to help her out for being an alchi(sp)...sounds to me like shes already showing the signs of a true alcoholic. mood swings, broken promises, drinking every night...and this is just the begining if she keeps drinking like this shes going to beome worse, and then your going to have to babysit her and take her to her AA meetings... to much shit for you to deal with over some pussy....

RandomGuy
04-13-2007, 01:41 AM
yo dude seriously call her like right now and tell her that you have a very important thing to talk about in the morning (so she cant sleep and shit) and if she calls right back dont pick up

so call her in the morning and ask her if she'd be willing to go ass to mouth, if she refuses, cut the cord right then and there... and you're justified in doing so too.

Frög
04-13-2007, 02:04 AM
shes gonna be here this weekend.. was supposed to get me a gift and take me out to dinner.. i dont want to see her.. i dont need all that, i need a gf that cares..

oh ya, she is the one i took to the sundial..

Crazy Asian
04-13-2007, 02:54 AM
Drop taht bitch man. Your 20 man trust plenty of girls are floating in UGA fuck that shit...if my girl just wanted to drink and didnt care it was my bday. Fuck you Im out.

Stormhammer
04-13-2007, 02:55 AM
well, I can understand if you dont want to see her - oddly enough the most "peaceful" breakups if you will, I still ended up seeing my ex with a day or so and we just talked things out on why they just wasnt working out ( never got back together ) - just saying that if you think the situation can be civil, maybe take a chance on seeing her, but stand your ground, and avoid on letting the situation getting heated

r3dxp
04-13-2007, 05:00 AM
ok so this is how it goes.. yesterday was my birthday, i was in athens and went to atlanta to celebrate it with my parents and sister.. whenever i drive back from atlanta, i like to talk to her on the phone.. its usualy drive back around 11pm so i dont have idiots taking two lanes and less cars= no rock chips.. i asked my girlfriend who is at Georgia southern and goes out every single night (ya sucks) to go home at 11 so i could speak with her on my way back to athens.. (i speak to her because im usualy tired and it keeps me up) well she tells me she cant because she is already set up on a game of beer pong (this is around 10pm).. so im pisssed i hang up the phone on her.. i dont get a call until 12 when im in athens.. this is my bday and all i wanted was to talk to my gf on my way home..

she is a completly diffrent person.. i dont even recognize who she is.. the past month has been hell. i used to be the male in the relationship, but now, i have no control..

NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR YOUR GODDAMN FUCKING LIFE STORY! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!! FUCKING LIL RICE BOY.. AND ALL THOSE LIL RICE BOYS WITH RICE CANS THINKING THEY'RE FAST WHO POSTED IN THIS THREAD CAN FUCKING BURN IN HELL

Sack Attack
04-13-2007, 05:48 AM
NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR YOUR GODDAMN FUCKING LIFE STORY! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!! FUCKING LIL RICE BOY.. AND ALL THOSE LIL RICE BOYS WITH RICE CANS THINKING THEY'RE FAST WHO POSTED IN THIS THREAD CAN FUCKING BURN IN HELL

nobody wants to hear you bitch about people who always use this site. get the fuck off if ya dont wanna hear this, or click something else with your 1 post.....looks to me like someone isnt happy with their life

civic95
04-13-2007, 05:58 AM
You 2 are both young. And going to different schools. Sounds like shes got a new group of friends. College is about finding yourself, meeting people, etc. So she is changing, as she should be.

My advice for you is to not take this relationship too serious (obviously she isn't). You're young, not married. Girls that age will feel smothered if your calling them all the time, or constantly wanting to know what they are doing. If you get all emotional on her you will more than likely make things worse. Give her some more space, and see what happens. If it doesn't work out, they are other women out there.

LeX
04-13-2007, 06:38 AM
I don't think it's my place to give you advice but in your place I would get the hell out of that relationship.... you're just gonna get burned in the end. Lots of girls don't care about you, just themselves. She is one of them

SLOWLYbtngU
04-13-2007, 07:42 AM
So wait..Did you dump her or not?

Big Rick
04-13-2007, 07:43 AM
next time she calls just be like "does wayne brady have to choke a bitch" and put a gps in her tampon so you can track her every movement and then set up a acme hoe trap, upside down box held up with a stick connected to a string... under the box put a bowl of semen... when she crawls under pull the string and you caught her...

You now have limited ability to see through walls

bahahaha :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Frög
04-13-2007, 07:45 AM
thanks guys.. r3dxp is a friend of mine.. haha he is a idiot..

bigdare23
04-13-2007, 07:53 AM
Your girl goes to GA southern? Dump her she has AIDS now! LOL

Frög
04-13-2007, 08:05 AM
alright thats all i needed.. Julio please lock this..

AgentEasy
04-13-2007, 08:07 AM
my girl got kinda like that after 11 months.. let her go man.. single is SOOO much better..

shitfuck
04-13-2007, 09:54 AM
you don't even know the other side of the story. with christophe failing to mention the fact that his girlfriend leaves statesboro, EVERY weekend to go home to atlanta to see him. he never comes down to statesboro to visit her, even when she needs him down here. do not say she has AIDS, nor an STD, nor is she an alcoholic. she drinks ONE night a week with us, on THURSDAYS, the day before she leaves all of her friends to go to atlanta to see christophe for the weekend. yeah, she does go out every night, but he failed to mention that she is going to hang out with her best friends, not bar hopping like a slut. She is not a slut, she is not an alcoholic, she is a fucking college student. It's not her fault that he gives her a curfew every night to be home at a certain time so he can talk to her when it's convienent for him. and she doesn't cheat. she is actually a really sweet person who cares for christophe more than he can obviously see. she would do anything for him, and i know this for a fact. i rarely get to see her as it is on the weekends due to her constant driving home. everytime i see her, she is on the phone with christophe. and as a matter of a fact, she does not stay down here 1 time a month, more like 5 times our entire freshmen year, and thats bullshit.

05Tib
04-13-2007, 11:46 AM
iteresting ^

anyways. U broke up, good, obviously u needed it. Now the hard part. Staying broke up. It doesnt sound like u actually wanted to break up so becareful. Getting sucked back in is easy. I say take a few days with no contact at all to think things over and then if she has been calling/messaging then call her back and talk. just make sure the reason for your problems isnt because you are to controlling. U try and control some1, they are just going to act out on u. My gf goes to CSU and im up here in Gwinnett and we see each other usualy every other weekend. All we ask from each other is not to be out getting drunk (u can drink, not trash) and at the end of the night u go back to your place, not staying the night at the party. We have been together almost 2 yrs now and both yrs of her being a school and its worked.

O and ur broke up, go bang some hoes, then think about if u want her back or not

VooDooXII
04-13-2007, 01:07 PM
I like how random people joined in just to share more of the story.

Oh well...what's done is done.

ubers2k
04-13-2007, 01:12 PM
people joined IA just for this? wtf?!

Elbow
04-13-2007, 01:19 PM
relationships are a bitch, i hope it all works out for the best for you.

Lizbiz101
04-13-2007, 01:20 PM
well usually after a year of dating, things really start changing. It seems like she's gotten comfortable. Shake things up a bit, don't be available to her all the time. Be busy sometimes. She's got to know what she's missing. She's so used to you calling her every night she's taking advantage of it. Most of all let her know how you feel. She won't know how your feeling unless you tell her. If she doesn't try to make some changes after you let her know how you feel, maybe she's not the right person for you.

ubers2k
04-13-2007, 01:23 PM
its called work..

total bs... i give a curfew so she can talk when its convinient for me? or how bout so we can talk period..

i dont car about her? who the fuck are you to tell me how i feel about my girlfriend?

and everytime you see her she is defenetly not on the phone with me.. when she is out, i dont bother calling or expect a call.. from ~6 till 11 i dont talk to her so stop the bullshit.

hey man, what's done is done. No need to entertain them with this shit. It's not worth it. I highly doubt they will be back on IA anyway, unless it is to just check this thread, which should be locked soon... well, let's hope it's soon. You did the right thing. Just chill for a bit, go meet some NEW people, and take your mind off this chick... she ain't worth it at all.

Frög
04-13-2007, 02:11 PM
its called work..

total bs... i give a curfew so she can talk when its convinient for me? or how bout so we can talk period..

and everytime you see her she is defenetly not on the phone with me.. when she is out, i dont bother calling or expect a call.. from ~6 till 11 i dont talk to her so stop the bullshit.

(edited)

tony
04-13-2007, 02:19 PM
You 2 are both young. And going to different schools. Sounds like shes got a new group of friends. College is about finding yourself, meeting people, etc. So she is changing, as she should be.

My advice for you is to not take this relationship too serious (obviously she isn't). You're young, not married. Girls that age will feel smothered if your calling them all the time, or constantly wanting to know what they are doing. If you get all emotional on her you will more than likely make things worse. Give her some more space, and see what happens. If it doesn't work out, they are other women out there.

I agree completely, sounds like you two are growing apart. If I really care for someone not only am I calling on their birthday I'm doing something special, not playing beer games.

BKgen®
04-13-2007, 02:22 PM
fuck 'er.
http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//dogs11.jpg

Frög
04-13-2007, 02:26 PM
I agree completely, sounds like you two are growing apart. If I really care for someone not only am I calling on their birthday I'm doing something special, not playing beer games.

we talked that day, thats not it.. but ya she was supposed to do something special for me this weekend.. i just had the longest talk with my dad.. i wish i was him, hes go it so right, fucking genuis..

Frög
04-13-2007, 02:27 PM
im getting wasted tonight.. any parties you all know about?

phongt12
04-13-2007, 06:45 PM
i haven't read this whole thread, but i can relate to your g/f drama. i went through almost a whole year of it, except the partying wasn't the problem. my advice is that you find somebody else. trust me, if it was meant to be, you would have no problems. just find a girl at UGA and move on... you will be drained of money (and emotions) if you force something that might not work.