PDA

View Full Version : hey yall

BigTs13
04-12-2007, 04:40 PM
ok, so i figure id ask here, since ive had no luck elsewhere. i just recently bought my 2nd 240sx and im lookin for exhaust options. i found a KILLER deal on a megan racing cat-back, but im curious to what other exhausts might be better for a N/A 240sx. i had a greddy EVOII muffler welded to 2.5 piping for my last 240sx, and it was alright, but im lookin for something different. any suggestions?

im also looking for 3 gauges. cobalt a/f, cobalt volt, and cobalt water temp. and a 3 pillar pod for an s13. if u have them lmk

my roommate is looking for a jdm lisence plate(i told him id ask around on here) if u have one lmk.

thanks yall! i have paypal, and cash!

Benefit
04-12-2007, 05:36 PM
i had 3 different exhausts...a jdm one that came from japan...pretty nice looking but weak sounding...a greddy one which was deep but just looked weird...and then a megan 3'' on a stock KA...music to my ears...i got commented all the time on the sound...

make sure you get the 3'' , alot of people (that own hondas n shit) might to tell you that dont go bigger than 2.5 on a N/A motor but its wrong. 3'' only shows DYNO GAINS on a KA24DE. you might lose low end but gain top end...but the ka torque makes up for that anyways...

so all in all...megan, cant go wrong

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/89-94-S13-240SX-Megan-Racing-Drift-Spec-Exhaust_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33630QQihZ017QQ itemZ270109389954QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

BruceAlmighty
04-12-2007, 11:44 PM
Megan sounds pretty good, but the best sounding exhaust on a NA KA is an A'PEXi N1 single or dual. they cost more, but theyre worth theyre weight in gold.

for the record, you wont find an S13 triple gauge pod because of the automatic seatbelts. unless you plan on doing an RHD dash and seatbelt swap and purchasing a RHD triple gauge pod, then just make one and bolt it below your radio.

SpecV_Scott
04-13-2007, 01:18 AM
I have a JDM HKS Super Drager 2.5" catback with a 2.5" test pipe that I'll sell for $175, picked up in Augusta. It's great shape. I used it with both a KA and an SR. On the KA, it was great. Nice tone (not raspy at all), and very good power band. On the SR....it was DEAD QUIET. Very nice tone, but probably as quiet as a stock KA-powered 240...if not quieter. I only replaced it because I wanted to step up to 3" piping. PM if you're interested.

BigTs13
04-13-2007, 07:35 PM
Megan sounds pretty good, but the best sounding exhaust on a NA KA is an A'PEXi N1 single or dual. they cost more, but theyre worth theyre weight in gold.

for the record, you wont find an S13 triple gauge pod because of the automatic seatbelts. unless you plan on doing an RHD dash and seatbelt swap and purchasing a RHD triple gauge pod, then just make one and bolt it below your radio.

ya i remembered that right after i entered it. well a 2 pod will suffice. anyone know of any cobalt gauges?