PDA

View Full Version : Samsung T629 T-Mobile Cell Phone NOW $135

AtifSajid
04-12-2007, 08:41 AM
Brand new, used for about 2 hours.

No scratches or anything on the phone.

Comes with complete phone and home charger. NO BOX.

$135 THIS IS FIRM PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH ANY OTHER PRICE

This phone retails for a lot more.

Feature Description
1.3 Megapixel camera Take high-quality pictures from your phone that you can enlarge or print.
Music player MP3 and AAC
Bluetooth® wireless technology Lose the wires and keep your hands free for more important things – Bluetooth lets you connect your phone to your headset or computer wirelessly.
T-Mobile Address Book Lets you store your phone book on T-Mobile's network so even if you lose your phone, you don't lose your contacts.
myFaves capable* Get unlimited any-network calling to any 5 people with a myFaves plan.
Picture messaging* Send pictures from your phone to others.
Video capture/playback Capture and play back short video clips.
Slider phone Slides open to reveal the keypad, slides closed to prevent accidental dialing.
Micro SD memory slot Add more memory for multimedia files, data, and more.
Quad-band GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz) Travel and call anywhere on the all-GSM T-Mobile network.
Speakerphone Put down the phone and keep talking with a convenient speakerphone.
High speed data with Edge* Access high-speed wireless connections from anywhere EDGE is available.
Voice-activated dialing Call someone with simple voice commands when your hands are busy.
Photo caller ID See a photo of your caller to quickly decide whether to answer.
Instant messaging: Yahoo!®, MSN®, and AOL®* Send and receive instant messages with Yahoo!, MSN, or AOL.
Text messaging* The quick, quiet way to stay connected.
Voice Notes* Record messages as reminders or just for fun.
MegaTones®, Wallpaper, HiFi Ringers®, & Games* Download new games, sounds and voices from hot artists, instrumental versions of songs, and wallpapers.
Easy text input Predictive text input anticipates what you're typing to make sending messages faster and easier.
Phone book Store names and numbers for easy retrieval and dialing.
Conference calling Talk to two people at the same time.
Alarm clock Handy reminders help you stay on schedule.

cdhtang
04-12-2007, 09:02 AM
Got dip

AtifSajid
04-12-2007, 09:04 AM
No dibs unless I see ONE-FITY CASH!!

ep9716
04-12-2007, 02:44 PM
No dibs unless I see ONE-FITY CASH!!

LOL Hell Ya Man...Nice Phone If It Was Unlocked I Would Get It Man...Get Some Cingular Phones Man....

AtifSajid
04-13-2007, 08:50 AM
bump..

LeX
04-13-2007, 08:57 AM
i assume no trades even if it's worth 150?

I would be interested in this phone perhaps but depends on cash flow

AtifSajid
04-13-2007, 11:27 AM
Just let me know. I really dont know what I would want in a trade?

Eurostunna07
04-13-2007, 11:45 AM
Trade for sidekick3 or motorola rizr z3 or tmobile RIM blackberry PSHHHH ya rite these phones are worth more then that shizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

S II K
04-13-2007, 11:49 AM
trade for a samsung SGH-T809. lmk?

AtifSajid
04-13-2007, 11:42 PM
Trade for sidekick3 or motorola rizr z3 or tmobile RIM blackberry PSHHHH ya rite these phones are worth more then that shizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Can you explain what you just said here? The phones you listed are better than this phone? Is that what you said? If so..what does your thread have to do with anything in this thread?

AtifSajid
04-16-2007, 08:06 AM
bump for new price..