PDA

View Full Version : FYI

"B"
04-11-2007, 08:59 PM
I just thought you guys should know:

I still have not recieved my password for the private section. I know someone must be getting around to it and they may be busy right now. Just whenever you get the chance, PM it to me. Thanks

Flame on.:lmfao:

TIGERJC
04-11-2007, 09:13 PM
Sorry but who are u again

"B"
04-11-2007, 09:26 PM
Ask around. I know a few people. I am pretty sure I could get the password if I really tried, but I don't want it that way. I want to earn the right to do nothing in that forum, just like you guys do.

TIGERJC
04-11-2007, 09:28 PM
what can you bring to that section? NEXT TIME Use PM'S PLZ

Tracer
04-11-2007, 09:33 PM
what can you bring to that section? NEXT TIME Use PM'S PLZ

:lmfao:

"B"
04-12-2007, 07:53 AM
It was a joke. I know you aren't going to give me the password. This IS the OT kills forum though.

This would be off topic and about a forum in the kills section.
Just trying to lighten up the place after the little fight everyone was in yesterday.

Geez

TIGERJC
04-12-2007, 08:00 AM
It was a joke. I know you aren't going to give me the password. This IS the OT kills forum though.

This would be off topic and about a forum in the kills section.
Just trying to lighten up the place after the little fight everyone was in yesterday.

Geez
you're doing a bad job at that :yes:

"B"
04-12-2007, 08:34 AM
I guess it isn't my fault everyone is up tight. Oh well.

Tracer
04-12-2007, 11:00 AM
Just because you post on IA doesnt mean u can have the password. He's not being uptight.....you just have to be careful who goes in there.

"B"
04-12-2007, 12:13 PM
Just because you post on IA doesnt mean u can have the password. He's not being uptight.....you just have to be careful who goes in there.

Gotcha:lmfao:

But I was talking about the fighting between the other people. I didn't say anything about Tiger being uptight.

CobraClone
04-12-2007, 01:54 PM
Don't take it personally man. None of the guys in the "private" section actually race anyway.

"B"
04-12-2007, 02:20 PM
FYI: I'm in. lol

TIGERJC
04-12-2007, 03:19 PM
FYI: I'm in. lol
FYI: The pass will change frequently and I have a good Idea who may have given you the pw ( I'll take my time giving it to them next time :D )

Psycho
04-12-2007, 03:49 PM
how about giving me the PW? I can bring lots of things to that forum; funny pictures, post whoring, hurt feelings. I think I'm your guy!:yes:

"B"
04-12-2007, 03:54 PM
FYI: The pass will change frequently and I have a good Idea who may have given you the pw ( I'll take my time giving it to them next time :D )

Do as you wish. I will get the password everytime. I don' tknow why you wouldn't want me in there though. I will be one of the most active members.

I doubt you figure out who gave me the password. Well, you may get one of them, but the other two will keep me informed. Don't hate on me, it was bound to happen anyways. How many other "noobs" can get the password as fast as I did? I actively tried to get the password for about 2 hours and got it 3 times.:lmfao:

TIGERJC
04-12-2007, 04:01 PM
Do as you wish. I will get the password everytime. I don' tknow why you wouldn't want me in there though. I will be one of the most active members.

I doubt you figure out who gave me the password. Well, you may get one of them, but the other two will keep me informed. Don't hate on me, it was bound to happen anyways.
I was going to give it to you. lol @ you acting like toddler thats told not to come into the kitchen. There is a reason for me to keep it small, every week I limit how many ppl get the pw. If I just give the 40 or so ppl the pass from the start, it would be hard to keep track of who may be giving out the pass. do you know how many ppl have asked me for the pw already?? Noobs that I have not even ever heard are asking me for the pw and telling me they are going to get in anyway. Thats why I am not giving it out to everyone right now

cactusEG
04-12-2007, 04:01 PM
^^^ make him buy u luch for the password

"B"
04-12-2007, 04:18 PM
I was going to give it to you. lol @ you acting like toddler thats told not to come into the kitchen. There is a reason for me to keep it small, every week I limit how many ppl get the pw. If I just give the 40 or so ppl the pass from the start, it would be hard to keep track of who may be giving out the pass. do you know how many ppl have asked me for the pw already?? Noobs that I have not even ever heard are asking me for the pw and telling me they are going to get in anyway. Thats why I am not giving it out to everyone right now

I don't know why you are resorting to calling me names. How is trying to lighten up the kills off topic forum acting like a toddlers?

Don't you think it woudl be the other way around?

I thought you said you were trying to work on your power trip?

I have done nothing to you, I didn't hack in, I didn't call you names, I didn't even PM you for the password. I was waiting my turn like I should have. Then I make one thread, just to lighten the place up and you blow up on me? Real mature, real professional.

TIGERJC
04-12-2007, 04:24 PM
Its over plz move on, you're in. Like I said before, I was going to send you the pass eventually.

2.3 Evo 8
04-12-2007, 05:25 PM
Cobraclone should have the password. I will vouch for him. He and his brother are always out racing.

BUGMAN
04-12-2007, 05:27 PM
Don't take it personally man. None of the guys in the "private" section actually race anyway. Hey bitch speak for yourself, I have raced since you have.:2up: Now get your azz over here and let's build another one. (Tha Phoenix)

Cobraclone should have the password. I will vouch for him. He and his brother are always out racing.
Ha my go cart will smoke his azz.

"B"
04-12-2007, 05:53 PM
How did this bitch get opened again?

TIGERJC
04-12-2007, 06:06 PM
How did this bitch get opened again?
I only closed it until we worked out our difference. See I am not that bad :D

2.3 evo - ok I will send him the pw

NevrNufTorq
04-13-2007, 01:51 AM
^^^ cool, now let me in too or i'll tell dave not to dyno your car tomorrow!!! lol j/k