PDA

View Full Version : Carlos Mencia FTL

Lucky DAWG
04-11-2007, 02:49 PM
this may be a repost, and if so...

permission to e-rape me

carlos mencia is already a huge fag in my opinion, and has never really been funny as he acts like an inmature little 5 year old who forget his ridilin when he tells jokes.

but supposedly he steals all of his jokes, like 12 whole straight minutes of his skit was stolen straight from george lopez's act, lol also i didn't know that george lopez grabbed carlos btw neck one time and tried to strangle him for what he did.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1742125

watch the video, joe rogan tears him up... its pretty funny.

discuss

Maniaç
04-11-2007, 02:55 PM
fuck that! that dude rules! fuck all the bitches that dislike him.

Lucky DAWG
04-11-2007, 02:56 PM
are you kidding?
did you watch the video

1st off hes not even funny, you know you suck when you ruin a joke thats already supposed to be funny

Maniaç
04-11-2007, 02:57 PM
I think he is hilarious, I just bought Season 2 for my son.. he loves it

:goodjob: and thats coming from a white man

Lucky DAWG
04-11-2007, 02:59 PM
watch the video brett
it'll if not completely change your mind, make you like him less

i'll take george lopez over him anyday

Leisa
04-11-2007, 03:00 PM
:goodjob: and thats coming from a white man

oops... busted.. that was me...lol

thinkfast®
04-11-2007, 03:01 PM
MENCIA SUCKS

I SAW HIS SHOW FOR THE FIRST TIME A FEW MONTHS AGO, DIDNT EVEN FINISH IT.. HE'S NOT EVEN MEXICAN, SO THE MEXICAN JOKES COMIN FROM HIM ARENT FUNNY, THEN HE STOLE HALF THE SHIT HE SAYS.. MENCIA SUCKS

Maniaç
04-11-2007, 03:03 PM
MENCIA SUCKS

I SAW HIS SHOW FOR THE FIRST TIME A FEW MONTHS AGO, DIDNT EVEN FINISH IT.. HE'S NOT EVEN MEXICAN, SO THE MEXICAN JOKES COMIN FROM HIM ARENT FUNNY, THEN HE STOLE HALF THE SHIT HE SAYS.. MENCIA SUCKS

haha! nigga's funny in my eyes. /thread

Lucky DAWG
04-11-2007, 03:03 PM
MENCIA SUCKS

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

this coming from the man of hispanic culture (i was gonna say mexican, but i didn't feel like getting an ass beating if i was wrong :lmfao:)

+1

EDIT: Must spread before giving it to thinkfast again

thinkfast®
04-11-2007, 03:07 PM
^^ YEA HOMEY HE'S NOT GOOD.. THAT WHOLE RETARDATION THING IS ONLY FUNNY TO CAUCASIANS, REAL MEXICANS DONT ACT LIKE THAT AND DONT NEED IT TO BE FUNNY

YOU WANNA SEE A FUNNY MEXICAN, GO GET YOU SOME GEORGE LOPEZ

Maniaç
04-11-2007, 03:14 PM
^^ YEA HOMEY HE'S NOT GOOD.. THAT WHOLE RETARDATION THING IS ONLY FUNNY TO CAUCASIANS, REAL MEXICANS DONT ACT LIKE THAT AND DONT NEED IT TO BE FUNNY

dude, all i know is that when i get back from work and tired as hell. if its on tv i watch it and Lirl. ive seen all the videos that show him using old jokes and other shit.
some of his skits are funny. but the true comidian god is Dave Chappel(???)

thinkfast®
04-11-2007, 03:18 PM
YEA CHAPELLE IS FUNNY, NO DOUBT.. BUT IF YOU GOT SOME GEORGE LOPEZ IN YOUR LIFE, MAN YOU WILL WALK OUT YOUR HOUSE W/ A TECATE AND YOUR BEST PAIR OF CUT PANTS LIKE ITS '88 LOL

Lucky DAWG
04-11-2007, 03:19 PM

my point exactly

i never fell under the spell of thinking that retardation thing was funny
maybe i'm mexican after all....... :thinking::thinking::thinking:

btw pablo francisco ain't bad

Maniaç
04-11-2007, 03:20 PM
YEA CHAPELLE IS FUNNY, NO DOUBT.. BUT IF YOU GOT SOME GEORGE LOPEZ IN YOUR LIFE, MAN YOU WILL WALK OUT YOUR HOUSE W/ A TECATE AND YOUR BEST PAIR OF CUT PANTS LIKE ITS '88 LOL

haha, my cousin has told me to watch some of Lopez's stand ups... i might check them out. :goodjob:

PS: you better scare the fuck out of killer if you ever meet up with him. :lmfao:

thinkfast®
04-11-2007, 03:22 PM
BRO IM GONNA DO MORE THEN SCARE, HE'S HEARD WHAT I CAN DO AND STILL DONT BACK DOWN, WOW THIS KID IS STUPID

HE'S GETTIN HIS NO DOUBT

Maniaç
04-11-2007, 03:25 PM
BRO IM GONNA DO MORE THEN SCARE, HE'S HEARD WHAT I CAN DO AND STILL DONT BACK DOWN, WOW THIS KID IS STUPID

HE'S GETTIN HIS NO DOUBT

haha! hell naw dog. i won't miss that. i want some of Killer too. Lets see if his E-Mouth is as big as his "real life" one.

Stopsnitchin
04-11-2007, 03:26 PM
fuck carlos menstealia

Maniaç
04-11-2007, 03:27 PM
fuck carlos menstealia

..........ummmmm. you registered just to say that?

dELfONiK
04-11-2007, 03:30 PM

Yeah, Lopez is a trip! I just watched his new HBO Special a few weeks ago! He's funny as hell.

Spectic Tank
04-11-2007, 03:32 PM

Mencia has ripped a couple jokes form Lopez. I heard that Lopez roughed him up one night after a show for that. BTW Mencia is like half German(or somethin like that) and his real name is Ned...lol

thinkfast®
04-11-2007, 03:33 PM
Yeah, Lopez is a trip! I just watched his new HBO Special a few weeks ago! He's funny as hell.

HEY HOMEY, ON THAT MENCIA GUY - FTP

LOL

Lucky DAWG
04-11-2007, 03:35 PM
Mencia has ripped a couple jokes form Lopez. I heard that Lopez roughed him up one night after a show for that. BTW Mencia is like half German(or somethin like that) and his real name is Ned...lol

thankyou for repeating everything i said in post #1

no control
04-11-2007, 03:39 PM
..........ummmmm. you registered just to say that?

probably so. some member of ia already, didn't want anybody to know he attempted to make something funny, so he made a new name...either that, or it's just some jackass. probably the second one, actually...

EvasiveEF9
04-11-2007, 03:40 PM
I've heard him a couple times. Personally, I think he sucks. I preferred Dane Cook until EVERYONE started "discovering him" and acting like he'd JUST come out. I'm like "WTF, he's been around, YOU just didn't know baout him!"

My personaly favs are:

(used to be...) Dane Cook
George Carlin til he retired.
Robin Williams is alright, but sometimes his cursing gets distracting.
Pablo Francisco is pretty damn funny.
Lewis Black is pretty damn funny.

Maniaç
04-11-2007, 03:42 PM
probably so. some member of ia already, didn't want anybody to know he attempted to make something funny, so he made a new name...either that, or it's just some jackass. probably the second one, actually...

the first one is...................____________....?

CSquared
04-11-2007, 03:48 PM
Mencias shit is just tired at this point... Same fucking racist and retard jokes over and over again.

I'll admit when his show first started it was funny, but now aside from being tired, he's getting all preachy with his shit too.

dELfONiK
04-11-2007, 03:53 PM
HEY HOMEY, ON THAT MENCIA GUY - FTP

LOL

haha... FTP! Yeah, Mencia needs to quit rockin that bluetooth!

lol

EvasiveEF9
04-11-2007, 03:54 PM
Someone translate FTP for me?

dELfONiK
04-11-2007, 03:55 PM
Someone translate FTP for me?

"FUCK THAT PUTO!"

EvasiveEF9
04-11-2007, 03:56 PM
Word.

Spectic Tank
04-11-2007, 04:28 PM
thankyou for repeating everything i said in post #1

I repeated PART of what you said douche. Are your posts copyrighted or somethin?

koukis14
04-11-2007, 04:32 PM
I thought he was funny the first time I saw him a few years ago on Comedy Central but now he is kinda gay. His show kinda ripped off Dave Schappells in my opinion....but not as funny.....not even close. I would not mind if he just went away like Schappell did. But bring Schappell back.

Lucky DAWG
04-11-2007, 04:55 PM
I repeated PART of what you said douche. Are your posts copyrighted or somethin?

yes, as a matter of fact

1000$ for infringement or i'll see you in court :2up:

Spectic Tank
04-11-2007, 05:01 PM
yes, as a matter of fact

1000$ for hurting my pussy or i'll see you in court :2up:

:gay:

Lucky DAWG
04-11-2007, 05:54 PM
:gay:

court it is :goodjob: