PDA

View Full Version : Misc true sk8 story

cactusEG
04-11-2007, 01:04 PM
back when i was 16 or so i just got my drivers DL. me and my bro that was 15 at the time, where skating with some friends arounds where we lived at the post office. skating haveing a good time, we where there for about 2hrs or so with out any harassing from the cops. then to my luck some pig starts entering the parking lots from the top right enterance,then rolled by my bro stoped rolled down the window. so my bro puts his board on the ground rolled toward us and said we cant sk8 here. i was thinking ok lets go than as soon as i could do any thing this pig fliped out. He burned out hit the gas headed toward my bro almost hiting him and the rest of use. He jumped out the car cusing and screming, Cop: what the fuck are u doing? bro: what did i do? pig: when i roll down my window to talk to u you stay put. and still cusing. then asked my bro how many strikes do u have against you boy? i was thinking u dumb ass fucking pig hes olny 15 and not a trouble maker. then my bro smarted off to him and started walking off.. that when shit got crazy the pig jumped at my bro grabing him buy the neck and color and chocking him out still cusing him out. my reaction was shock and holy shit is this for real. after the cop stoped he asked if hes was my bro and i said yes? pig: if he dosnt strighten up going to arest him . i talked him out of arest. but damn i'll never forget how shity GA pigs are

PSINXS
04-11-2007, 01:18 PM
and you didnt get a badge number or press charges?

cactusEG
04-11-2007, 01:22 PM
i should have and i was thinking about it. but i was young a freaked out and scared and didnt know wat to do

PSINXS
04-11-2007, 02:10 PM
yeah when you're young that shit doesnt come to mind. i understand. forgot you were only 16

cactusEG
04-11-2007, 03:54 PM
trust me if i ran into that cop one more time i'd let him know wats up

4U2NV_FLC
04-13-2007, 08:55 AM
Fuck popo they are a bunch of fuckin losers who got picked on in high school and now are out to find revenge so Fuck five O and their pussy ass moves.....

cactusEG
04-13-2007, 09:05 AM
^^^ yes 100% right ! ! !

Turbo04
04-13-2007, 05:02 PM
Fuck popo they are a bunch of fuckin losers who got picked on in high school and now are out to find revenge so Fuck five O and their pussy ass moves.....

:goodjob: for one of the most ignorant things I've ever heard. I'm betting your a real winner in life yourself. Granted there are some definate bad apples in the police crowd ,still makes me giggle when I read your statement. :lmfao:

cactusEG
04-13-2007, 08:55 PM
^^ not funny. 4u2nv_flc is right

thinkskater
04-13-2007, 09:02 PM
there are alotta good cops. and there are a few cops( who mainly find skateboarders for some reasons) who just need to fuck there night stick.

but yea i have a shit load more stories than that and yes, their
was a few cavity searchs

josh green
04-13-2007, 09:47 PM
Anyone go to the contest at ambush today? I was there there a little while, it was great minus having to dodge little kids skating all over the place. I dont think I have ever seen so many guys in womens jeans in my entire life. The younger kids seemed to be doing better than the older guys as far as landing stuff.

thinkskater
04-13-2007, 09:58 PM
no shit man the kids are at the skateparks as much as we work.

speedminded
04-13-2007, 11:03 PM
back when i was 16 or so i just got my drivers DL. me and my bro that was 15 at the time, where skating with some friends arounds where we lived at the post office. skating haveing a good time, we where there for about 2hrs or so with out any harassing from the cops. then to my luck some pig starts entering the parking lots from the top right enterance,then rolled by my bro stoped rolled down the window. so my bro puts his board on the ground rolled toward us and said we cant sk8 here. i was thinking ok lets go than as soon as i could do any thing this pig fliped out. He burned out hit the gas headed toward my bro almost hiting him and the rest of use. He jumped out the car cusing and screming, Cop: what the fuck are u doing? bro: what did i do? pig: when i roll down my window to talk to u you stay put. and still cusing. then asked my bro how many strikes do u have against you boy? i was thinking u dumb ass fucking pig hes olny 15 and not a trouble maker. then my bro smarted off to him and started walking off.. that when shit got crazy the pig jumped at my bro grabing him buy the neck and color and chocking him out still cusing him out. my reaction was shock and holy shit is this for real. after the cop stoped he asked if hes was my bro and i said yes? pig: if he dosnt strighten up going to arest him . i talked him out of arest. but damn i'll never forget how shity GA pigs areWhere are you from?

BuBBa DRiFT
04-14-2007, 03:43 AM
yeah well one time we got busted skating this amazing marble ledge to flat gap and the owner came out and accused us of spreading feces all over his warehouse doors, called the cops and everything. the 5-0 show up and almost bust out laughing at his story. he asked us why we were here, as if it werent obvious. we told him we had heard about this ledge and how perfect it was for a couple shots and told him if it wasnt too much trouble to just let us go and we will be on our way. he agreed, after the guy who owned the warehouse changed buildings, no ones skated that ledge. its as if no one wants to go to a "safe" spot to skate, they like the rush of getting caught i guess... ahh the good ole days of skateboarding, oh how i miss thee. my knees sure as hell dont.

cactusEG
04-14-2007, 02:57 PM
there are alotta good cops. and there are a few cops( who mainly find skateboarders for some reasons) who just need to fuck there night stick.

but yea i have a shit load more stories than that and yes, their
was a few cavity searchs

i have hell lot more stories. but this one bugs me the most... NO ONE I MEAN NO ONE PUTS TEHRE HANDS ON ME OR ANY ONE OF MY FAM MEMBERS, u dont know how bad i wanted to punch that cop in the face and still do when i see him around.

cactusEG
04-14-2007, 02:58 PM
Where are you from?

GA bum fuck

Turbo04
04-14-2007, 06:04 PM
lol....your full of talk now but you admited to pussing out when it happened. Grrrrreat!

BuBBa DRiFT
04-14-2007, 06:07 PM
lol....your full of talk now but you admited to pussing out when it happened. Grrrrreat!

probably because hitting a cop is a felony...

Jecht
04-14-2007, 06:23 PM
I find it funny that all the people in this thread that are like "fuck the police!" all have red rep bars. :lmao:

cactusEG
04-14-2007, 06:26 PM

yes thank u !!!

Lucky DAWG
04-14-2007, 06:30 PM

Correction:

old cops are extremely nice and usually let you off easy and will have a conversation with you.

young cops who are fresh out of the academy feel like they need to prove themselves and haven't settled in yet, they are mostly the guys who are dicks and give tickets out left and right

cactusEG
04-14-2007, 06:38 PM
i've sk8 with some kids that need to be kicked around by cops.

caseyT
04-26-2007, 04:38 PM
yea they harass around winder where i live and if we are caught skating in town we get arrested

cactusEG
04-26-2007, 04:45 PM
yea they harass around winder where i live and if we are caught skating in town we get arrested

aops are like that every where.. but that did stop me from skating any where and do u still sk8???

quickdodgeŽ
04-26-2007, 05:12 PM
back when i was 16 or so i just got my drivers DL. me and my bro that was 15 at the time, where skating with some friends arounds where we lived at the post office. skating haveing a good time, we where there for about 2hrs or so with out any harassing from the cops. then to my luck some pig starts entering the parking lots from the top right enterance,then rolled by my bro stoped rolled down the window. so my bro puts his board on the ground rolled toward us and said we cant sk8 here. i was thinking ok lets go than as soon as i could do any thing this pig fliped out. He burned out hit the gas headed toward my bro almost hiting him and the rest of use. He jumped out the car cusing and screming, Cop: what the fuck are u doing? bro: what did i do? pig: when i roll down my window to talk to u you stay put. and still cusing. then asked my bro how many strikes do u have against you boy? i was thinking u dumb ass fucking pig hes olny 15 and not a trouble maker. then my bro smarted off to him and started walking off.. that when shit got crazy the pig jumped at my bro grabing him buy the neck and color and chocking him out still cusing him out. my reaction was shock and holy shit is this for real. after the cop stoped he asked if hes was my bro and i said yes? pig: if he dosnt strighten up going to arest him . i talked him out of arest. but damn i'll never forget how shity GA pigs are

I'm not going to doubt whether or not this is true, but the only thing I see wrong is the last statement. SOME GA pigs. Not all. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
04-26-2007, 05:13 PM

You got plenty of reason to hate cops. You're an idiot who does idiot shit and you blame your illegal activities on the cops catching you. Fucking dummy. I was hoping that you'd be in the obituaries by now. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
04-26-2007, 05:15 PM
^^ not funny. 4u2nv_flc is right

That comment you quoted wasn't supposed to be funny and that dumbass 4usnv is far from right. All you people that 100% hate cops are idiots. You guys are the first people I'd love to see need a cop's help and not receive it because they are doing some idiot cop shit. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
04-26-2007, 05:17 PM

So instead you run home and brag on the Internet on how you better not run into him next time? Right. An idiot defending an idiot. How convenient. Later, QD.

thinkskater
04-26-2007, 05:23 PM
luck of the draw with the police. u find bad ones and good ones. good ones most of the time seem like dicks but they send u on your way once they get done bitching at you. the bad ass's dont say shit they just arrest you. read you your rights hand cuff ya and put in the back of the squad car and dont say shit but shut up to ya.

7 yrs of skating and being a skateboarder/ guy driving the loadass honda has definetly been fucking interesting.

cactusEG
04-26-2007, 07:29 PM
I'm not going to doubt whether or not this is true, but the only thing I see wrong is the last statement. SOME GA pigs. Not all. Later, QD.

ok some Ga pigs...

cactusEG
04-26-2007, 07:33 PM
So instead you run home and brag on the Internet on how you better not run into him next time? Right. An idiot defending an idiot. How convenient. Later, QD.

and i didnt just run home and type this if thats what u mean. this shit happened 5yrs ago or so... i know skateboarding isnt gangsta for u but u should try it some time and y did u just post on this thread now its been around for months now

quickdodgeŽ
04-26-2007, 10:15 PM
and i didnt just run home and type this if thats what u mean. this shit happened 5yrs ago or so... i know skateboarding isnt gangsta for u but u should try it some time and y did u just post on this thread now its been around for months now

I have skated before. And someone bumped this thread. I never saw it when it was first posted. Later, QD.

Hektik
04-26-2007, 10:38 PM

technically this thread has only been around for 15 days ..lol...:D

cactusEG
04-27-2007, 06:01 PM
technically this thread has only been around for 15 days ..lol...:D

oh my bad lol... QD game of sk8:yes: