PDA

View Full Version : Hostile Wednesday

Pages : [1] 2

"B"
04-11-2007, 12:55 PM
Fuck everyone.

Kelly
04-11-2007, 12:59 PM
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

"B"
04-11-2007, 01:15 PM
At least I got the last post before the lock I guess.

Killer
04-11-2007, 01:17 PM
At least I got the last post before the lock I guess.

isn't it funny how the bitch locks the thread so that he looks like a bad ass and he gets the last word in.. what a bitch!

"B"
04-11-2007, 01:20 PM
Not getting in the middle of it.

PSINXS
04-11-2007, 01:21 PM
this thread needs more evil in it.

"B"
On a better note: I am now ranked 428 in post count.

thinkfast®
FUCK YOU KILLER.. HOWS THAT

LOOK MAN YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE LOOKIN LIKE A BITCH, YOU CANT BACK ANY OF THOSE WORDS UP TO ANYONE PASSED 6TH GRADE.. YOU MIGHT PUNK OUT MIDDLE SCHOOLERS BUT YOU WONT BE RUNNIN THAT MOUTH MUCH LONGER W/ MY NAME, I CAN TELL YOU THAT

"B"
04-11-2007, 01:22 PM
this thread needs more evil in it.

Get on it.

Frög
04-11-2007, 01:23 PM
IBLT..

In before locked thread..

fuck all yall bitch ass..

"B"
I think I'm up to 426 now.

PSINXS
i want your soul.

http://img207.exs.cx/img207/7236/satan31mi.jpg

itsjustdee
04-11-2007, 01:24 PM
KILLER IS A FAKE. HE TALKS A LOT OF SHIT, BUT CAN NEVER BACK IT UP.

"B"
IBLT..

In before locked thread..

fuck all yall bitch ass..

GTFO or STFU------>

william_jeff
lol man that thread was getting good, i shouldnt have taken lunch

Kelly
04-11-2007, 01:25 PM
Good Lord.

How bout me and Dee fight instead? Since she calls me names and stuff. Lol

Or we could just play a good game of checkers. :dunno:

"B"
04-11-2007, 01:25 PM
i want your soul.

http://img207.exs.cx/img207/7236/satan31mi.jpg

Damn, you're an ugly motherfucker.

"B"
04-11-2007, 01:26 PM
Good Lord.

Mud wrestling?:lmfao:

Killer
04-11-2007, 01:26 PM
FUCK YOU KILLER.. HOWS THAT

LOOK MAN YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE LOOKIN LIKE A BITCH, YOU CANT BACK ANY OF THOSE WORDS UP TO ANYONE PASSED 6TH GRADE.. YOU MIGHT PUNK OUT MIDDLE SCHOOLERS BUT YOU WONT BE RUNNIN THAT MOUTH MUCH LONGER W/ MY NAME, I CAN TELL YOU THAT

TELL ME WHAT THE HELL I NEED TO BACK UP??? I'M NOT THE ONE WHO WANTS TO FIGHT EVERYONE AT EVERY MEET WE HAVE! DO I MAKE THREATS TO BEAT PEOPLES ASSES??? NO I DON'T! COME TO MY HOUSE RICKY FIND ME I'M BEGGING YOU!

ShooterMcGavin
04-11-2007, 01:27 PM
gahdamn, what'd i miss? :D

PSINXS
04-11-2007, 01:28 PM
who said evil was pretty?

Killer
KILLER IS A FAKE. HE TALKS A LOT OF SHIT, BUT CAN NEVER BACK IT UP.

DEE SHUT UR MOUTH! UR TURNING OUT TO BE JUST LIKE UR BOY!

I WANNA KNOW WHERE I'VE MADE THREATS THAT I NEED TO BACK UP?!!!

PSINXS
Mud wrestling?:lmfao:
baby oil wrestling. in swimsuits. i'll judge

Killer
04-11-2007, 01:29 PM

but he does look pretty "horny"! lol

william_jeff
this is the best forum ever

thinkfast®
TELL ME WHAT THE HELL I NEED TO BACK UP??? I'M NOT THE ONE WHO WANTS TO FIGHT EVERYONE AT EVERY MEET WE HAVE! DO I MAKE THREATS TO BEAT PEOPLES ASSES??? NO I DON'T! COME TO MY HOUSE RICKY FIND ME I'M BEGGING YOU!

ILL CATCH YOU AT THE SIDELINES MEET, DONT WORRY

AND I DONT MAKE THREATS HOMEY, ASK AROUND.. YOU RUN THAT MOUTH AT THINKFAST YOU GONNA GET CHECKED, BOTTOM LINE.

CALL ME ALL THEM NAMES AT THE MEET, ID LOVE TO SEE THAT

"B"
04-11-2007, 01:30 PM
who said evil was pretty?

I don't know, but that was pretty evil.

thinkfast®
gahdamn, what'd i miss? :D

KILLER WRITIN A CHECK HIS ASS CANT CASH

NOTHIN NEW

"B"
but he does look pretty "horny"! lol

Maybe he caught your *bulge* thread.

PSINXS
04-11-2007, 01:31 PM

AND I DONT MAKE THREATS HOMEY, ASK AROUND.. YOU RUN THAT MOUTH AT THINKFAST YOU GONNA GET CHECKED, BOTTOM LINE.

i personally can vouch for one of Ricky's in person punk outs.

"B"

No one is going to sidelines tonight.

william_jeff

why there always got to be vy lints??

"B"
04-11-2007, 01:32 PM
i personally can vouch for one of Ricky's in person punk outs.

Thats evil.

thinkfast®
04-11-2007, 01:33 PM
No one is going to sidelines tonight.

OH I KNOW HOMEY.. I GOTTA WAIT TIL NEXT WEEK WHEN KILLER IS BACK FROM OUTTA TOWN

"B"
04-11-2007, 01:35 PM
OH I KNOW HOMEY.. I GOTTA WAIT TIL NEXT WEEK WHEN KILLER IS BACK FROM OUTTA TOWN

Just keeping everyone informed.:lmfao:

william_jeff
04-11-2007, 01:36 PM
man thats grimy, so grimy

PSINXS
Thats evil.
nothing but 100% pure evil from concentrate.

Killer

my point is ur telling me that i'm a bitch and i don't back shit up... and WHERE HAVE A MADE ANY THREATS! I HAVEN'T ASKED TO FIGHT ANYONE!

thinkfast®
KILLER GONNA KNOW HOW THE WEST COAST GETS DOWN

NO NEED FOR PRIDE WHEN YOU IN THE PARKING LOT BEAT THE FUK UP W/ NO CLOTHES.. MOTHAFUCKER IS TRYIN ME

Killer
04-11-2007, 01:37 PM

i'm not going out of town this week.. not till the weekend.. i'm in marietta all week long buddy! :goodjob:

"B"
04-11-2007, 01:37 PM
WestSide.

Killer
04-11-2007, 01:38 PM
KILLER GONNA KNOW HOW THE WEST COAST GETS DOWN

NO NEED FOR PRIDE WHEN YOU IN THE PARKING LOT BEAT THE FUK UP W/ NO CLOTHES.. MOTHAFUCKER IS TRYIN ME

why the hell would u take a guys clothes off...

oh and another thing.. WE'RE NOT ON THE WEST SIDE BUDDY!!! THIS IS THE EAST SIDE!!!! ur not in cali anymore puto

itsjustdee
04-11-2007, 01:39 PM
Good Lord.

There would be no point Kelly. Your boyfriend makes a lot of smartful remarks. Although, SOMETIMES we know he's joking and at other times, he just crosses the line. We'll just have to sit back and let them go at it? While we watch, how about we play chess instead. It's more challenging. LOL

thinkfast®
04-11-2007, 01:39 PM

oh and another thing.. WE'RE NOT ON THE WEST SIDE BUDDY!!! THIS IS THE EAST SIDE!!!! ur not in cali anymore puto

WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED IN PUBLIC?? I CANT WAIT FOR THIS SHIT...

thinkfast®
04-11-2007, 01:40 PM
my point is ur telling me that i'm a bitch and i don't back shit up... and WHERE HAVE A MADE ANY THREATS! I HAVEN'T ASKED TO FIGHT ANYONE!

IT AINT ABOUT YOU FIGHTING, ITS ABOUT YOU RUNNIN YOUR MOUTH W/ COMPLETE DISREGARD AND LACK OF RESPECT.. ANYTHING I SAY TO YOU ON IA WOULD BE REPEATED IN PERSON, WITHOUT A DOUBT.. NOW YOU ON THE OTHER HAND, YOU JUST HAVE NO REGARD FOR YOUR LANGUAGE, HABITUALLY STEPPIN OUTTA LINE AND TALKIN SIDEWAYS... YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU WOULD NOT REPEAT ANYHING YOU TYPED TO ME IN PERSON, OR ANYBODY THAT IS OLDER THEN 14

Killer
04-11-2007, 01:40 PM
WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED IN PUBLIC?? I CANT WAIT FOR THIS SHIT...

all the time.. i'm emo....

itsjustdee
04-11-2007, 01:41 PM
DEE SHUT UR MOUTH! UR TURNING OUT TO BE JUST LIKE UR BOY!

I WANNA KNOW WHERE I'VE MADE THREATS THAT I NEED TO BACK UP?!!!

LOL I SENSE A LOT OF ANGER. DANG, GO TO CHURCH CHRISTIAN BOY AND LET GOD FORGIVE YOU OF YOUR RACIST REMARKS AND SINS. LOLOLOL

"B"
04-11-2007, 01:41 PM

Fuck the East Coast. Them bitches are wack. WestSide motherfucker.

Kelly
04-11-2007, 01:42 PM
Dee, sounds good. I'll have to practice up.

But wherever the fight takes place, have pride in knowing that I'll make sure the cops are there to see. Promise :goodjob:

I'm sick of this shit.

thinkfast®
04-11-2007, 01:43 PM
DAMN BOY IM GETTIN ANXIOUS ALREADY :yes:

PSINXS
04-11-2007, 01:43 PM

But wherever the fight takes place, have pride in knowing that I'll make sure the cops are there to see. Promise :goodjob:

I'm sick of this shit.
let men fight. no need for cops

thinkfast®
04-11-2007, 01:44 PM
LOL @ KELLY CALLIN KILLERS ONLY BACKUP

Killer
04-11-2007, 01:44 PM
IT AINT ABOUT NO FIGHTING, ITS ABOUT YOU RUNNIN YOUR MOUTH W/ COMPLETE DISREGARD AND LACK OF RESPECT.. ANYTHING I SAY TO YOU ON IA WOULD BE REPEATED IN PERSON, WITHOUT A DOUBT.. NO YOU ON THE OTHER HAND, YOU JUST HAVE NO REGARD FOR YOUR LANGUAGE, YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU WOULD NOT REPEAT ANYHING YOU TYPED TO ME IN PERSON, OR ANYBODY THAT IS OLDER THEN 14

keep thinking that.... i've never been more tempted to give u my address.. i really haven't...

i'm just as tired of u as you are of me.. u won't let shit go! i quit talkin shit until today.. and u never did quit.. u had to keep posting the pics.. and keepin shit going...

"B"
04-11-2007, 01:45 PM
DAMN BOY IM GETTIN ANXIOUS ALREADY :yes:

Smart edit.

itsjustdee

I'm sick of this shit.

Oh man. Leave it to certain people to call the cops and have them arrest people.

I mean, he talks a lot of shit, he should expect to get his ass whooped. Why are you two so scared? You put yourselves out there to be bashed on. Don't talk shit if you don't wanna get your ass whooped.

Killer
LOL I SENSE A LOT OF ANGER. DANG, GO TO CHURCH CHRISTIAN BOY AND LET GOD FORGIVE YOU OF YOUR RACIST REMARKS AND SINS. LOLOLOL

ooooooooo nice one...

thinkfast®
04-11-2007, 01:46 PM
keep thinking that.... i've never been more tempted to give u my address.. i really haven't...

i'm just as tired of u as you are of me.. u won't let shit go! i quit talkin shit until today.. and u never did quit.. u had to keep posting the pics.. and keepin shit going...

ILL CATCH YOU AT AN UPCOMING MEET, DONT WORRY.. WE CAN PUT ALL THIS TO REST

YOUR GONNA BE GETTING A LOT OF WHAT I HAD BUILT UP FOR PBS AS WELL, SO I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR THAT..

NAAAAW I DONT. YOU HAD IT COMIN PAL

itsjustdee
04-11-2007, 01:46 PM
Oh yeah, I still wanna play chess though Kelly!

itsjustdee
04-11-2007, 01:47 PM
ooooooooo nice one...

yeah i kno that one sucked. i told you IA's been boring. i'm losing my touch. LOL

PhAtBoYMr2
04-11-2007, 01:47 PM
There would be no point Kelly. Your boyfriend makes a lot of smartful remarks. Although, SOMETIMES we know he's joking and at other times, he just crosses the line. We'll just have to sit back and let them go at it? While we watch, how about we play chess instead. It's more challenging. LOL

Or how about when they are both fighting you guys can come over and play chess with deez

~points to zipper~

thinkfast®
04-11-2007, 01:48 PM
THIS JUST IN MARKS A SIDELINE HATER

"B"
yeah i kno that one sucked. i told you IA's been boring. i'm losing my touch. LOL

I'll play you chess sometime.

thinkfast®
WHERES YOUR POM POMS MARKUS

:points to duffel bag:

Kelly
I don't give a shit what any of you think but i'm not gonna let some dumb ass mexican ruin my, yes MY, life. If killer gets in a fight and goes to jail I will flip the hell out.

Hell, i'm ready to fight now

william_jeff
04-11-2007, 01:49 PM
ILL CATCH YOU AT AN UPCOMING MEET, DONT WORRY.. WE CAN PUT ALL THIS TO REST

YOUR GONNA BE GETTING A LOT OF WHAT I HAD BUILT UP FOR PBS AS WELL, SO I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR THAT..

NAAAAW I DONT. YOU HAD IT COMIN PAL

gosh, he had it out for a television station from years ago:lmfao:

Killer
Oh man. Leave it to certain people to call the cops and have them arrest people.

I mean, he talks a lot of shit, he should expect to get his ass whooped. Why are you two so scared? You put yourselves out there to be bashed on. Don't talk shit if you don't wanna get your ass whooped.

ur boy talks just as much shit.. i don't tell him i'm gonna beat his ass because of shit said on the internet.. it's childish..

and i'm not scared.. not a bit... but i'm also not stupid... why the hell wouldn't someone let the cops do their job... and actually put some trash behind bars...

PhAtBoYMr2
LIRL @ RICKY RUINING LIVES WTF

itsjustdee
04-11-2007, 01:51 PM
I don't give a shit what any of you think but i'm not gonna let some dumb ass mexican ruin my, yes MY, life. If killer gets in a fight and goes to jail I will flip the hell out.

See Kelly, you're just as bad as your boyfriend. There you go with the racial slurs. Shit, I'll ruin your life my damn self just for that comment. Don't think I've never whooped a bitches ass.

Kelly
04-11-2007, 01:52 PM
No, I said I won't let that happen Mark.

Kelly
04-11-2007, 01:53 PM
See Kelly, you're just as bad as your boyfriend. There you go with the racial slurs. Shit, I'll ruin your life my damn self just for that comment. Don't think I've never whooped a bitches ass.

Racial slur- I called him a mexican.

I can find many many thread where I've been called a white girl. oooooooo, big freakin deal :rolleyes:

PhAtBoYMr2
04-11-2007, 01:53 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/OhSnap2.gif

PSINXS
04-11-2007, 01:54 PM

you are retarded. you do know if you call the cops to watch the fight he will go to jail. dont call em . let him get ass beat and your life wont be ruined.

you two racist punks are two peas in a pod. i would love to meet the both of you in person to spit in your faces and dare you to put a finger on me. Racist have no place on this earth. UNfortunately their poor uneducated souls still exist.

PhAtBoYMr2
04-11-2007, 01:54 PM
HEY GIRLS :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/0077.jpg

PhAtBoYMr2
04-11-2007, 01:55 PM
you are retarded. you do know if you call the cops to watch the fight he will go to jail. dont call em . let him get ass beat and your life wont be ruined.

you two racist punks are two peas in a pod. i would love to meet the both of you in person to spit in your faces and dare you to put a finger on me. Racist have no place on this earth. UNfortunately their poor uneducated souls still exist.

+1 :goodjob:

PSINXS
04-11-2007, 01:55 PM
Racial slur- I called him a mexican.

I can find many many thread where I've been called a white girl. oooooooo, big freakin deal :rolleyes:
whats the point of bringing his race up? there is a motive behind it. you arent a blatant racist, you're a fuckin coward ass racist that tries to do it on the sly. i at least i respect a blatant racist for having balls. your the lowest of the low.

PhAtBoYMr2
04-11-2007, 01:56 PM
The pwnage is strong in this thread.

thinkfast®
04-11-2007, 01:57 PM
ur boy talks just as much shit.. i don't tell him i'm gonna beat his ass because of shit said on the internet.. it's childish..

and i'm not scared.. not a bit... but i'm also not stupid... why the hell wouldn't someone let the cops do their job... and actually put some trash behind bars...

LOL @ RUINING KELLYS LIFE WOW

LISTEN KYLE, THE REASON YOU DONT THREATEN ME W/ VIOLENCE IS BECAUSE IM NOT 12, NOR AM I A ANIME DIRTBAG

YOUR TALKIN TO A TRUE L.A. STYLE O.G. RIGHT HERE.. I TAKE NO SHIT AND ESP WONT TOLERATE LIGHTWEIGHT TRASH LIKE YOU JUST TALKIN WRECKLESS.. IVE TAKEN OUT BIGGER TRASHBAGS TO THE CURB SONNY, IM ABOUT TO SHOW YOU HOW WE GET DOWN

Killer
04-11-2007, 01:58 PM

pussies spit in peoples faces chump...

"B"
04-11-2007, 01:58 PM
It really is hostile Wednesday.

thinkfast®
04-11-2007, 01:59 PM
WEST COAST IS RIDIN IN THIS BITCH

Killer
LOL @ RUINING KELLYS LIFE WOW

LISTEN KYLE, THE REASON YOU DONT THREATEN ME W/ VIOLENCE IS BECAUSE IM NOT 12, NOR AM I A ANIME DIRTBAG

YOUR TALKIN TO A TRUE L.A. STYLE O.G. RIGHT HERE.. I TAKE NO SHIT AND ESP WONT TOLERATE LIGHTWEIGHT TRASH LIKE YOU JUST TALKIN WRECKLESS.. IVE TAKEN OUT BIGGER TRASHBAGS TO THE CURB SONNY, IM ABOUT TO SHOW YOU HOW WE GET DOWN

i don't get down with guys bub... sorry...

PSINXS
pussies spit in peoples faces chump...
is that so? well how about i pistol whip you afterward and let you get raped by black men. that pussy enough for ya faggot? i just want to degrade you and make you feel bad. not really hurt you.

Kelly
whats the point of bringing his race up? there is a motive behind it. you arent a blatant racist, you're a fuckin coward ass racist that tries to do it on the sly. i at least i respect a blatant racist for having balls. your the lowest of the low.

Lol, what the hell. Really... God knows I'm not racist against black people and I just said that about Ricky cuz he's trying to "kick my boyfriends ass" and I'm not very fond of the situation.

"B"
04-11-2007, 02:00 PM
USC!!!

Killer
04-11-2007, 02:00 PM
WEST COAST IS RIDIN IN THIS BITCH

too bad ur still on the east coast bubba

PhAtBoYMr2
04-11-2007, 02:01 PM
BOY STOP

"B"

FUCK THE EAST COAST

Killer
is that so? well how about i pistol whip you afterward and let you get raped by black men. that pussy enough for ya faggot? i just want to degrade you and make you feel bad. not really hurt you.

u calling black men gay???

pistol whip me lol!!!! thats really a bitch move.. can't fight like a man.. gonna bring a gun to a fight.. then ur even more of a pussy cause ur too scared to shoot it! lol.. ur not making urself look any beter.

thinkfast®
04-11-2007, 02:02 PM
HEY HOMEY PUT A MUZZLE ON THAT MOUTH.. DO ALL CHRISTIANS TALK LIKE THIS, WHAT GIVES

PSINXS
04-11-2007, 02:03 PM
my boss lives in sandy springs.. an extrememly nice subdivision...

some pretty big names are in it...

ryan's secrest parents...

they guy that funded the ga aquarium...

some real ritzy people.. i guess u'd say...

well my boss just informed us that he's getting a new neighbor... AKON! lol.. i think it's pretty funny.... and kinda cool (oh and i work out of my bosses house)

reason it's pretty cool is because my boss throws quite a few parties here.. and he was taking a stroll and ran into akons asst. they all got to talkin.. her, my boss, and some of the other residents.. and it was mentioned that my boss is the big party guy in the neighborhood.. she said, good.. i'll get with you on throwing parties since he already knows how to organize them accordingly to the area.... he even wrote a software program that scans bar codes so that u don't get any crashers coming in...

and what's cooler is that i normally help my boss with the planning... setting up.. and i've even bar backed for him before.. so it's possible that i could be involved in some of these parties....

my only problem is i hate black people... LOL!!!! WHITE POWER!

that sounds racist to me. you fag ass boyfriend posted it but you're with him. you must share similar views

thinkfast®
04-11-2007, 02:03 PM
Lol, what the hell. Really... God knows I'm not racist against black people and I just said that about Ricky cuz he's trying to "kick my boyfriends ass" and I'm not very fond of the situation.

SO DO YOU ALWAYS POP OFF AT THE SNOUT W/ OBVIOUS INSENSITIVE REMARKS?? GOSH I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THAT IN PERSON LOLOL

CLOSET RACISTS FTL

PSINXS
04-11-2007, 02:06 PM

pistol whip me lol!!!! thats really a bitch move.. can't fight like a man.. gonna bring a gun to a fight.. then ur even more of a pussy cause ur too scared to shoot it! lol.. ur not making urself look any beter.
nope not calling black men gay. but there are black gays dumb ass. just like white ones. i just want them to be black because u hate blacks. okay here is my address and i will beat your ass like a man. then shoot you for coming on my property.

130 Landon Way covington, ga 30016. I'm off work today, so do you feel like getting fucked up?

Killer
FUCK THE EAST COAST

aren't u from florida????

Kelly

well my boss just informed us that he's getting a new neighbor... AKON! lol.. i think it's pretty funny.... and kinda cool (oh and i work out of my bosses house)

reason it's pretty cool is because my boss throws quite a few parties here.. and he was taking a stroll and ran into akons asst. they all got to talkin.. her, my boss, and some of the other residents.. and it was mentioned that my boss is the big party guy in the neighborhood.. she said, good.. i'll get with you on throwing parties since he already knows how to organize them accordingly to the area.... he even wrote a software program that scans bar codes so that u don't get any crashers coming in...

and what's cooler is that i normally help my boss with the planning... setting up.. and i've even bar backed for him before.. so it's possible that i could be involved in some of these parties....

that sounds racist to me. you fag ass boyfriend posted it but you're with him. you must share similar views

Lol... If you only knew. I promise I'm not racist. But think what you want.

PSINXS
04-11-2007, 02:07 PM

like you have room to talk for making urself look good.

william_jeff

LOL @ racial connotation

"B"
Someone change this thread's title to VERY Hostile Wednesday.

Killer
04-11-2007, 02:08 PM

someone can't take jokes/sarcasm very well....

Kelly
SO DO YOU ALWAYS POP OFF AT THE SNOUT W/ OBVIOUS INSENSITIVE REMARKS?? GOSH I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THAT IN PERSON LOLOL

Aw, did it hurt your feelings?

And why does it matter? You "Pop off" quiet often.

PSINXS
someone can't take jokes/sarcasm very well....
feel free to come by my house to explain what you meant by that.

PSINXS
04-11-2007, 02:09 PM

she doesnt pop off at the mouth, ppl just pop off in her mouth.

Killer
04-11-2007, 02:09 PM
nope not calling black men gay. but there are black gays dumb ass. just like white ones. i just want them to be black because u hate blacks. okay here is my address and i will beat your ass like a man. then shoot you for coming on my property.

130 Landon Way covington, ga 30016. I'm off work today, so do you feel like getting fucked up?

well bub, i'm not driving anywhere... i don't even know where covington is... two.. i do work today.... lazy ass...

Kelly
04-11-2007, 02:10 PM
she doesnt pop off at the mouth, ppl just pop off in her mouth.

oooooooooooooo good one :goodjob:

"B"
aren't u from florida????

WestSide

Grew up in the San Fernando Valley of California. Moved out of the valley and to Mojave as a teen. Also lived in SLC, Utah for a year of High School.

I have also lived in :

Tacoma, WA
South Korea
Colorado Springs, CO
Kitzingen, Germany

thinkfast®

YEA I DO BABY, AND I DO IT QUITE WELL.. DIFFERENCE IS WHEN SHIT "POPS OFF" IN REAL LIFE I DONT GO RUNNIN TO THE AUTHORITIES, QUITE THE CONTRARY ACTUALLY

Killer
04-11-2007, 02:11 PM
WestSide

Grew up in the San Fernando Valley of California. Moved out of the valley and to Mojave as a teen. Also lived in SLC, Utah for a year of High School.

I have also lived in :

Tacoma, WA
South Korea
Colorado Springs, CO
Kitzingen, Germany

ok... just checkin "b"... u told me to meet u in ocala when i was on my way to fl.. so i thought that's where u were from..

Maniaç
04-11-2007, 02:12 PM
ATTN: "B"

you're one big ass post whore bro.... haha. i love your attitude though.. keep it up.

PSINXS
well bub, i'm not driving anywhere... i don't even know where covington is... two.. i do work today.... lazy ass...
i'm lazy cuz i have a day off. your logic makes laugh. i'll even give you gas money when you arrive. then i'll kick your ass. fair enough?

Kelly
YEA I DO BABY, AND I DO IT QUITE WELL.. DIFFERENCE IS WHEN SHIT "POPS OFF" IN REAL LIFE I DONT GO RUNNIN TO THE AUTHORITIES, QUITE THE CONTRARY ACTUALLY

Well i'm jus a lil ole white girl, and that's how I roll :dunno:

Killer
let's just say we do meet up tf....

what happens if u lose? i want to know that?

thinkfast®
04-11-2007, 02:13 PM
LOL @ KILLERS CONTINUED FAILURES.. IT NEVER STOPS

"B"
ok... just checkin "b"... u told me to meet u in ocala when i was on my way to fl.. so i thought that's where u were from..

Lived in Ocala, FL for the last year after I got out of the Army. I figured I didn't need to add that one because you knew it already.

"B"
ATTN: "B"

you're one big ass post whore bro.... haha. i love your attitude though.. keep it up.

Why, what ever do you mean?:lmfao:

I'm a stay at home dad, what do you expect?

thinkfast®
04-11-2007, 02:14 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

LOL YOU JOKING RIGHT? THAT THOUGHT HAS NOT EVEN ENTERED MY MIND

SHORT OF YOU AND 10 OTHER HILLBILLYS HAVIN YOUR BACK I WILL NOT BE THE ONE ON MY BACK GETTIN SCUFFED UP BY THE HARD ROUGH SURFACE OF A PARKING LOT

PSINXS
04-11-2007, 02:14 PM

the thing is that wont happen. so dont boggle your mind. just take your beating.

Killer
04-11-2007, 02:15 PM
i'm lazy cuz i have a day off. your logic makes laugh. i'll even give you gas money when you arrive. then i'll kick your ass. fair enough?
(again lazy is a joke)

Maniaç
Why, what ever do you mean?:lmfao:

I'm a stay at home dad, what do you expect?

:lmfao: ImportAtlanta owns your life now man...

Killer
Lived in Ocala, FL for the last year after I got out of the Army. I figured I didn't need to add that one because you knew it already.

cool...

PSINXS
Well i'm jus a lil ole white girl, and that's how I roll :dunno:
STOP SNITCHIN' :police:

Rican219
04-11-2007, 02:16 PM
LIRL @ Dis Drama Thread!!!! LUV IT!! B ROX

Maniaç

SHORT OF YOU AND 10 OTHER HILLBILLYS HAVIN YOUR BACK I WILL NOT BE THE ONE ON MY BACK GETTIN SCUFFED UP BY THE HARD ROUGH SURFACE OF A PARKING LOT

:goodjob:. Killer you have NO chance against Ricky.. im gonna tell you staright up. L0L

itsjustdee

Yes, both of you talk a lot of shit, but you the most. Why? B/c you are so mad at Ricky for having Kelly's picture posted everywhere. You still don't understand that KELLY POSTED THAT PIC HERSELF! Don't be mad at Ricky b/c it's all over IA now. You need to be mad at Kelly b/c she put that upon herself. She even said that she put that picture up when you two were "broken up." Obviously she did it out of anger to piss you off. She also that you two are insecure.

Secondly, don't call my boyfriend trash. Bitch, you're the one from Blue Ridge. Who's the redneck, white trash bitch now? Let the cop catch Ricky doing something to you, not having Kelly call them b/c her faggot ass boyfriend can't fight his own battle. Grow some balls and fight like a man. Shit, I bet Kelly will fight more than you would. She's obviously got more balls than you.

"B"
04-11-2007, 02:17 PM

Good question.

Rican219
04-11-2007, 02:17 PM
Ooooooooooooo

"B"
04-11-2007, 02:18 PM

Great answer.

Killer

just think about it...

cause i'm sure as hell not gonna show up if i'm not gonna get anything out of it...

Maniaç
Yes, both of you talk a lot of shit, but you the most. Why? B/c you are so mad at Ricky for having Kelly's picture posted everywhere. You still don't understand that KELLY POSTED THAT PIC HERSELF! Don't be mad at Ricky b/c it's all over IA now. You need to be mad at Kelly b/c she put that upon herself. She even said that she put that picture up when you two were "broken up." Obviously she did it out of anger to piss you off. She also that you two are insecure. So if you're

Secondly, don't call my boyfriend trash. Bitch, you're the one from Blue Ridge. Who's the redneck, white trash bitch now? Let the cop catch Ricky doing something to you, not having Kelly call them b/c her faggot ass boyfriend can't fight his own battle. Grow some balls and fight like a man. Shit, I bet Kelly will fight more than you would. She's obviously got more balls than you.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: OOoOoOooOOOoOHHHHhhhHHH DAMN!!!!!!!!! +1

PSINXS
04-11-2007, 02:19 PM
Yes, both of you talk a lot of shit, but you the most. Why? B/c you are so mad at Ricky for having Kelly's picture posted everywhere. You still don't understand that KELLY POSTED THAT PIC HERSELF! Don't be mad at Ricky b/c it's all over IA now. You need to be mad at Kelly b/c she put that upon herself. She even said that she put that picture up when you two were "broken up." Obviously she did it out of anger to piss you off. She also that you two are insecure. So if you're

Ms. Thinkfast with the ownage
/thread

william_jeff
04-11-2007, 02:19 PM
STOP SNITCHIN' :police:

g g g g g g gg gunot

"B"
04-11-2007, 02:20 PM
:lmfao: ImportAtlanta owns your life now man...

Just bored in a new place with no life or no friends.:cry:

PSINXS
g g g g g g gg gunot
lol

81911SC
you're the one from Blue Ridge. Who's the redneck, white trash bitch now?

Hey now lol steppin on my toes.

PSINXS
04-11-2007, 02:21 PM
I'll be your friend.

81911SC
04-11-2007, 02:21 PM
I used to live in Acworth. Sry I moved.

itsjustdee
04-11-2007, 02:22 PM
Hey now lol steppin on my toes.

LOL SORRY.

PhAtBoYMr2
04-11-2007, 02:22 PM
Yes, both of you talk a lot of shit, but you the most. Why? B/c you are so mad at Ricky for having Kelly's picture posted everywhere. You still don't understand that KELLY POSTED THAT PIC HERSELF! Don't be mad at Ricky b/c it's all over IA now. You need to be mad at Kelly b/c she put that upon herself. She even said that she put that picture up when you two were "broken up." Obviously she did it out of anger to piss you off. She also that you two are insecure.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/1169533353vlcsnap-248878.pnghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/1169533353vlcsnap-248878.pnghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/1169533353vlcsnap-248878.pnghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/1169533353vlcsnap-248878.png

william_jeff
04-11-2007, 02:23 PM

aww is there room for a group hug in this hostile thread?

Maniaç
04-11-2007, 02:23 PM

:( that is indeed sad.... haha! come over to the N. Side on weekends im sure you won't be alone. :goodjob: hope to see you in the Kills Forum Meet.

"B"
04-11-2007, 02:24 PM
I'll be your friend.

No thanks, I try to steer clear of evil.

81911SC
LOL SORRY.
Hey, were good.:goodjob:

"B"
aww is there room for a group hug in this hostile thread?

Fuck no bitch. Get the fuck away from me.

"B"
04-11-2007, 02:25 PM
:( that is indeed sad.... haha! come over to the N. Side on weekends im sure you won't be alone. :goodjob: hope to see you in the Kills Forum Meet.

I am on the North side.

PSINXS
04-11-2007, 02:26 PM
No thanks, I try to steer clear of evil.
whats wrong with a little evil in ya life.

Maniaç
04-11-2007, 02:27 PM
I am on the North side.

:eek: *white girl voice* NO WAY! roll up to bp this weekend.. hopefully 198plus comes out to play.

william_jeff
Fuck no bitch. Get the fuck away from me.

:lmfao: well why not, are you too much of a man to get a hug, but yet you stay home washing dishes all days

PSINXS
:lmfao: well why not, are you too much of a man to get a hug, but yet you stay home washing dishes all days
ahahaha +1

thinkfast®
04-11-2007, 02:28 PM
just think about it...

cause i'm sure as hell not gonna show up if i'm not gonna get anything out of it...

YOULL GET THE CHANCE TO BE FAMOUS ON IA

HOWS THAT

PSINXS
04-11-2007, 02:29 PM
where them two punk ass bitches at?

thinkfast®
04-11-2007, 02:30 PM
WHATS IT GONNA BE KILLER, SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE BACKIN DOWN YET AGAIN AFTER THAT MOUTH OF YOURS GETS YOU IN A CORNER

YOU COMIN OUT OR NOT? YOU KNOW I GOT FRIENDS IN MARIETTA SO IF I NEED TO WAIT TIL YOUR OUTTA WORK OR SOMETHIN, I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM W/ THAT

PLEASE RESPOND

"B"
04-11-2007, 02:31 PM
:eek: *white girl voice* NO WAY! roll up to bp this weekend.. hopefully 198plus comes out to play.

Planned on it.

Killer
04-11-2007, 02:31 PM

she didn't post it when we were broke up... she did it like two months ago...

and redneck?? i'm from michigan sugar... nothing redneck here....

and yeah i called him trash.. some gang bangin retard from the west coast is my exact definition of trash...

as far as letting kelly fight... hell i'd almost let her. i think she's more pissed about this shit than i am... she'd prolly stomp both ya'll and not get a scratch at this point...

"B"
04-11-2007, 02:32 PM

Taking care of my family is nothing to laugh at.

william_jeff
04-11-2007, 02:32 PM
why all the politeness, this turned from hostility to a pansy fest

"B"
04-11-2007, 02:33 PM

and yeah i called him trash.. some gang bangin retard from the west coast is my exact definition of trash...

as far as letting kelly fight... hell i'd almost let her. i think she's more pissed about this shit than i am... she'd prolly stomp both ya'll and not get a scratch at this point...

Easy Killer, watch that West Coast shit

william_jeff
Taking care of my family is nothing to laugh at.

you're my hero

Killer
WHATS IT GONNA BE KILLER, SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE BACKIN DOWN YET AGAIN AFTER THAT MOUTH OF YOURS GETS YOU IN A CORNER

YOU COMIN OUT OR NOT? YOU KNOW I GOT FRIENDS IN MARIETTA SO IF I NEED TO WAIT TIL YOUR OUTTA WORK OR SOMETHIN, I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM W/ THAT

PLEASE RESPOND

i'll see ya when i see u chump.. and u gotta bring back up? is that what ur saying???

Maniaç
Planned on it.

:goodjob: w0rd.

"B"
04-11-2007, 02:34 PM
why all the politeness, this turned from hostility to a pansy fest

GTFO and make your own thread------>

PSINXS

i'd pay cash to see that. Dee would snap kelly in half.

william_jeff

yea that's what brought the BIG man down

"im going going back back to cali cali"

POP POP

o shit im dead

Killer

if u were in the army.. i do not consider u a west coast gang banger...

i didn't say people from the west coast are trash...

Kelly

Lol, yeah I for sure wouldn't sit back.
First of all, I did post the pic but Ricky clearly reposts it to piss Kyle off and you know it.
Second, Kyle never told me to call the cops. I just said I'd do it. Period

Don't call us trash. You're just assuming that we're rednecks because we live in North Ga... "the mountains"

Now who's racist? :thinking:

"B"
you're my hero

I should be everyone's hero, life is about taking care of your family.

william_jeff
04-11-2007, 02:35 PM
GTFO and make your own thread------>

i dont want to, all the fun is in here, watching all the bickering

"B"
if u were in the army.. i do not consider u a west coast gang banger...

i didn't say people from the west coast are trash...

I know a lot of gang bangers from all over that were in the military.

thinkfast®

BITCH HITS ME SHE TURNS INTO A MAN AND A MAN IS GETTIN SWUNG ON, CASE CLOSED

TRY ME!! I AM ON YOUR SIDE WHEN YOU SAY SHE COULD TAKE ME ON, SHE'D AT LEAST GET OUT BETTER THEN YOU WOULD (GIRLS HAVE NAILS AN SHIT)

ALL BULLSHIT ASIDE, THESE 10 PAGE THREADS ARE GETTIN OLD, MUCH LIKE THE TRASH COMIN FROM YOUR MOUTH!! IM READY TO BACK UP MY WORDS ARE YOU??

PSINXS
04-11-2007, 02:36 PM
BRB i need a cigarette

"B"
Exactly, don't go runnin' your mouth about the best coast. Get your ass shot out there.

81911SC

Then just GTFO:2up: ;) :D

"B"
04-11-2007, 02:37 PM

That's right, "Daddy" makes all the good Hostile threads.

thinkfast®
04-11-2007, 02:37 PM
i'll see ya when i see u chump.. and u gotta bring back up? is that what ur saying???

BACK UP?? FOR WHAT?? AT THIS POINT ITS MORE LIKE SPECTATORS

QUIT JOKIN AROUND

Maniaç
04-11-2007, 02:38 PM
yo i just really looked at thinkfast's sig... and kelly is one ugly ass girl.

itsjustdee
04-11-2007, 02:40 PM

Think what you want, I think we were broke up when I posted it. It was in the thread that was titled something like "Girls Of IA- Post Up Your Pics". I didn't think it was a big deal.

And he doesn't like the pics of me cuz he thinks guys will leg hump.

HAHAHHA BEAT ME UP? YOU'RE SERIOUS? I'D MEET UP KELLY TO FIGHT, BUT WE HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING TO EACH OTHER. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS MESS BY OPENING THAT BIG OLD MOUTH OF YOURS. MICHIGAN? MICHIGAN IS TRAILER TRASH. EMINEM = WIGGER TRASH. I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE FROM THE HOOD OF MICHIGAN OR NOT, YOU ARE TRASH!!! WHITE TRASH TO BE EXACT.

Kelly
I promise I'm a strong one...

How tall's Dee?

Thinkfast, I know you'd kill me but I wouldn't back down.

william_jeff

she has pretty eyes and some nice lips...

Killer
04-11-2007, 02:41 PM
i'd pay cash to see that. Dee would snap kelly in half.

lol doubt it

Maniaç
itsjustdee > kelly

Kelly

Thanks pal

lol

PSINXS
04-11-2007, 02:42 PM
agreed. only fit for some head.

Maniaç
she has pretty eyes and some nice lips...
big god damn eyes and some nasty looking lips.. is that what you meant?

PSINXS
lol doubt it
i'd take that bet.

Maniaç
agreed. only fit for some head.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: X3. +1

"B"
04-11-2007, 02:43 PM
*break in the fighting*

How do I put a gif in my sig/

*back to the action*

itsjustdee
Lol, yeah I for sure wouldn't sit back.
First of all, I did post the pic but Ricky clearly reposts it to piss Kyle off and you know it.
Second, Kyle never told me to call the cops. I just said I'd do it. Period

Don't call us trash. You're just assuming that we're rednecks because we live in North Ga... "the mountains"

Now who's racist? :thinking:

It's not a racial slur. White people have names for each other; White trash, Redneck, Hillbilly, Yankee, and so forth.

What do Black people call each other? Black trash? I think not.
What do Asian people call each other? Chinks? I think not.

I am a minority and I am not a racist. You and Killer are white and are racists (although Kelly, I heard through the grape vine, you act black.)

william_jeff
big god damn eyes and some nasty looking lips.. is that what you meant?

you know what that bottom lip is good for:goodjob:

them contacts is hot shit:goodjob: good to look in when you...:ninja:

Kelly
04-11-2007, 02:44 PM
itsjustdee > kelly

You're doing such a good job I'm sure your ultimate goal will one day be reached.

Getting to play with Ricky's balls that is

PSINXS
04-11-2007, 02:45 PM
It's not a racial slur. White people have names for each other; White trash, Redneck, Hillbilly, Yankee, and so forth.

I am a minority and I am not a racist. You and Killer are white and are racists (although Kelly, I heard through the grape vine, you act black.)
ahypocritical racist at that. this girl gets better and better

"B"

Blacks call each other n****s
I don't know what Asian people call each other.

Calling someone white trash is just about as racist as calling a Mexican a s**c.

All that shit is fucking wrong.

PSINXS
*break in the fighting*

How do I put a gif in my sig/

*back to the action*
url of gif

Kelly
04-11-2007, 02:46 PM
Calling someone white trash is just about as racist as calling a Mexican a spic.

My thoughts exactly :goodjob:

"B"
04-11-2007, 02:46 PM
url of gif

I tried that

PSINXS
04-11-2007, 02:47 PM

Calling someone white trash is just about as racist as calling a Mexican a spic.

i know whites, asians, and hispanics that call each other niggas. nigga is almost universal.

reminds me of this: everybody wants to be a nigga, but nobody wants to be a nigga.

Maniaç
04-11-2007, 02:47 PM
You're doing such a good job I'm sure your ultimate goal will one day be reached.

you stupid ass! ive met Dee and thinkfast. they're both real cool and were cool with me.
ricky's hispanic so we have something in common. Dee's his girl, from what i saw, shes one TUFF girl.. if you really wanna get your ass dropped shes the perfect girl for you to meet up with FACE to FACE.

thinkfast®
04-11-2007, 02:48 PM

LETS GET ONE THING STRAIGHT BABY.. ME AND MANIAC ARE MEXICAN, THATS ABOUT THE ONLY THING WE HAVE IN COMMON

SEEING TWO MEN INSTEAD OF THE WIMP YOU HAD TO SETTLE WITH, IM SURE THAT WOULD EXCITE YOU.. BUT IM NOT ON THAT TEAM BABY

"B"
04-11-2007, 02:49 PM
My thoughts exactly :goodjob:

You are wrong as fuck too Kelly and you know it.

Kelly
LETS GET ONE THING STRAIGHT BABY.. ME AND MANIAC ARE MEXICAN, THATS ABOUT THE ONLY THING WE HAVE IN COMMON

BUT IM NOT ON THAT TEAM BABY

LOL. You got that Maniac?! :lmfao:

PSINXS
you stupid ass! ive met Dee and thinkfast. they're both real cool and were cool with me.
ricky's hispanic so we have something in common. Dee's his girl, from what i saw, shes one TUFF girl.. if you really wanna get your ass dropped shes the perfect girl for you to meet up with FACE to FACE.
agreed. I've met ricky on a few occasions. I know he wouldnt have a slack ass girl by his side. my money is on dee.

"B"
04-11-2007, 02:50 PM
I like my sig.

Kelly
04-11-2007, 02:51 PM
You are wrong as fuck too Kelly and you know it.

For what? Calling TF a Mexican? He is isn't he?

Just like I'm a white girl. Hmmmm....

william_jeff
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/3/herring.gif

PSINXS
I like my sig.
and i get no thanks for helping? your soul is mine.

Maniaç
LOL. You got that Maniac?! :lmfao:

this bitch needs a brown dick shoved right up here ass! that'll calm her ass down

81911SC
04-11-2007, 02:52 PM
I like my sig.

It's old. :D

Kelly
04-11-2007, 02:52 PM
But Ricky, I didn't just 'settle'. I'm happy....

It's not a big deal to me if ya'll like him or not :dunno:

PSINXS
04-11-2007, 02:53 PM
But Ricky, I didn't just 'settle'. I'm happy....

It's not a big deal to me if ya'll like him or not :dunno:
smartest thing i've heard you say. Its still dumb though cuz its Killer you talking about.

"B"
04-11-2007, 02:53 PM

For that white power shit.

itsjustdee
04-11-2007, 02:54 PM
I'm little, but I've got some heavy hands. I'm 5'7" about 135lbs. I've had my share of fights and I'd do it again if I have too.

Although, I'm careful about who I fight though b/c I don't wanna get arrested (and since Kelly is quick to call the cops, I probably won't beat her up too badly so I won't get charged for battery). I'll get one or two punches in to where she's bruised, but not bleeding. I learned my lesson from making someone bleed when I first moved to GA.

thinkfast®
04-11-2007, 02:55 PM
^^ GOTTA LOVE IT

"B"
04-11-2007, 02:56 PM
I'm little, but I've got some heavy hands. I'm 5'7" about 135lbs. I've had my share of fights and I'd do it again if I have too.

Although, I'm careful about who I fight though b/c I don't wanna get arrested (and since Kelly is quick to call the cops, I probably won't beat her up too badly so I won't get charged for battery). I'll get one or two punches in to where she's bruised, but not bleeding. I learned my lesson from making someone bleed when I first moved to GA.

Just do what I do with my fiance:

Put a phone book against her head and then punch that as hard as you can.:lmfao:

No marks.

PSINXS
04-11-2007, 02:57 PM
Dee, hit her in the stomach and fold that trick up.

william_jeff
04-11-2007, 02:58 PM
Just do what I do with my fiance:

Put a phone book against her head and then punch that as hard as you can.:lmfao:

No marks.

hahahahahahahaha

"B"
04-11-2007, 02:59 PM
Dee, hit her in the stomach and fold that trick up.

Trick is one of my most favoritist (yes bitches, I know it is not a word) words of all time.

Kelly
04-11-2007, 03:00 PM
Lol. Smart girl Dee.
I'll let you throw the first punch IF IF IF we really do "meet up". Though I have no clue why I'd be fighting you. I said it as a joke, as you know, but if you really wanna fight me, we can.

itsjustdee
04-11-2007, 03:00 PM

Why's he gotta be "mexican" (even though we know he is)? I'm speaking in general terms. Why can't he be Colombian? Cuban? Peruvian? Brazillian? As we all know it, certain people degrade Mexico and use it againist all hispanics so it's offensive when you call a hispanic person a "mexican" when they could be any other race. That's why I get pissed off when no one knows what the fuck "Laos" is. They only know of "China" or "Japan." There are other Asian countries besides those two!

So when you say Mexican like that, it's considered a racial slur.

Maniaç
04-11-2007, 03:01 PM
Lol. Smart girl Dee.
I'll let you throw the first punch IF IF IF we really do "meet up". Though I have no clue why I'd be fighting you. I said it as a joke, as you know, but if you really wanna fight me, we can.

you just fucked up

william_jeff
04-11-2007, 03:01 PM
Lol. Smart girl Dee.

http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/shoryuken.jpg

itsjustdee
04-11-2007, 03:03 PM
Lol. Smart girl Dee.

I highly doubt we'll ever meet up, but I'd still like to play some chess. LOL

PSINXS
04-11-2007, 03:04 PM
she wants her to throw the first punch so she can call the police.
if dee threw the first punchthe fight would be over anyway. Kelly better comeout swingin if she wants all her teeth.

thinkfast®
04-11-2007, 03:05 PM
HEY KELLY BE SMART, LET KILLER LEARN A LESSON. IT MAY RUIN A FEW WEEKENDS OF NOT GOIN OUT IN PUBLIC BECAUSE OF THE INJURIES, BUT HE WILL LEARN FROM THIS IN THE LONG RUN

HE WILL LEARN THAT THERE ARE REAL PEOPLE OUT THERE, THAT TAKE OFFENSE TO WHAT YOU SAY OR TYPE.. YOU CANT ALWAYS USE THE INTERNET AS AN ESCAPE BABY, AND EVENTUALLY, YOU WILL GET CAUGHT UP.

KILLERS TIME JUST SO HAPPENED TO BE HERE, AND NOW. ON IA.

itsjustdee
she wants her to throw the first punch so she can call the police.
if dee threw the first punchthe fight would be over anyway. Kelly better comeout swingin if she wants all her teeth.

Yeah so Kelly, what's the point of meeting up when you're just gonna call the cops? You mind as well just sit your ass at home for being a pussy and talk shit on IA like your boyfriend.

Kelly
So when you say Mexican like that, it's considered a racial slur.
Well i'm sorry if it offended you.

I seriously didn't mean it like that.

So fight or chess? Your call...

Killer
04-11-2007, 03:06 PM
i'm done with this thread for the day.. i'm too busy at work... and can't keep up with it...

i'll be back tomorrow.... BELEEE DAT

Killer
04-11-2007, 03:06 PM

apologizing to dipshits is unacceptable...

william_jeff
04-11-2007, 03:07 PM
all this online fighting is making me horny, where the hoes at?

PSINXS
04-11-2007, 03:07 PM
kepp talking dumb you and your girlfriend is going to be in a world of hurt. you going to get your girl all kinds of fucked up trying to defend your punk ass.

thinkfast®
04-11-2007, 03:08 PM

I TAKE IT YOU HAVENT SEEN MY SIG? ITS UPDATED!!

PSINXS
04-11-2007, 03:08 PM
stop by my house saturday. i'm having a few ppl over.

Echonova
04-11-2007, 03:11 PM
I should be everyone's hero, life is about taking care of your family.

I read 9 pages of bullshit 'till I got to the first good post.:goodjob:

william_jeff
04-11-2007, 03:13 PM
I TAKE IT YOU HAVENT SEEN MY SIG? ITS UPDATED!!

does she gulp the 'juice'?

stop by my house saturday. i'm having a few ppl over.

i hope its not strippers, one of the skanks gave me burn one night, im not fucking them hoes no more:no:

itsjustdee
04-11-2007, 03:15 PM

Why you even trying to fight me when you know damn well you're going to call the cops? I want a real fight. Not a fight where I'm gonna get arrested b/c some sorry ass hoodrat couldn't back up her shit.

william_jeff
04-11-2007, 03:16 PM
she went from trash to cop caller to hoodrat..man how the races turn

thinkfast®
04-11-2007, 03:17 PM
HITS JUST KEEP ON COMIN

KILLER YOU COMIN TO SIDELINES OR NOT, HURRY UP I GOTTA MAKE MY SCHEDULE FOR NEXT WEEK

TIME TO BACK YOUR SHIT UP OR SHUT THE FUCK UP

itsjustdee
04-11-2007, 03:18 PM

You obviously can't tell her what to do Killer. She obviously doesn't listen to you b/c

1) she posted up the picture.
2) she still says sorry b/c she knows the difference between right and wrong.
3) she has the balls to say NO to your faggot ass.

Kelly, why are you even with this pussy ass bitch? I don't understand. He must have a big dick b/c he sure ain't cute either.

Echonova
04-11-2007, 03:20 PM
TIME TO BACK YOUR SHIT UP OR SHUT THE FUCK UP

You know neither one of those is going to happen.

Kelly
04-11-2007, 03:21 PM
Oh, he's definetly cute.

itsjustdee
04-11-2007, 03:24 PM
Oh, he's definetly cute.

I'm a start a poll with his picture, if you don't mind.

Kelly
04-11-2007, 03:25 PM
I've yet to see what thinkfast looks like...

william_jeff
04-11-2007, 03:25 PM

dont post the bulge please

Kelly
04-11-2007, 03:26 PM

Well I'd rather you not...

william_jeff
04-11-2007, 03:26 PM
I've yet to see what thinkfast looks like...

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Kelly
04-11-2007, 03:28 PM
I'm just sayin :dunno:

thinkfast®
04-11-2007, 03:32 PM
CMON BABY.. WHEN THINKFAST COMES OUT, ITS SEXY TIME

itsjustdee
04-11-2007, 03:32 PM
Hm...poll or no poll? Your boyfriend has his picture of Ricky as his wallpaper. Ricky's cute. I'm glad he doesn't look or act as ga like Kyle. Sorry, but if you asked me, your boyfriend's pretty fruity. LOL

Kelly
04-11-2007, 03:37 PM
Lol. Sorry but no he doesn't and I've never saw Ricky.

So...
But Kyle is sexy. Period.

Kelly
04-11-2007, 03:39 PM
Right gene? ;) :lmfao: :yes:

thinkfast®
04-11-2007, 03:40 PM
:crickets:

81911SC
04-11-2007, 03:41 PM
:crickets:
x2

william_jeff
04-11-2007, 03:41 PM
o shit

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/7269/35301997wv4.jpg

Kelly
04-11-2007, 03:43 PM
Lol... Ok then Gene. Shall I post your PM to the world?

81911SC
04-11-2007, 03:46 PM
Killer is decent.